Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Help It’s Urgent Please - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help It’s Urgent Please (2818 Views)

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It / Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. / I Need Your Advice And It's Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by sisisioge: 2:06am On Apr 20, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

My own SiSi, how have u been? Long time oo

Finest babe! I dey o...we dey where coro make us dey o. Hope you're keeping safe too?
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hmmmm this is deep...

She needs to face the deep reality once and for all. That settles it.
Bonjour ma

1 Like

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by MummyIMadeIt: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2020
sisisioge:

Finest babe! I dey o...we dey where coro make us dey o. Hope you're keeping safe too?

How u dy cope na..
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by sisisioge: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

How u dy cope na..

I lock door on myself o.
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by MummyIMadeIt: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2020
sisisioge:

I lock door on myself o.

grin How u come the eat this period na, this one u shut itself inside hope say no be fear of them "1 million boys" oo
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by sisisioge: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

grin How u come the eat this period na, this one u shut itself inside hope say no be fear of them "1 million boys" oo

grin grin grin grin

God has been faithful o regarding food...even fear dey catch person to go and buy more. My part of Lagos is far from the million boys, thank God! Besides, na my backyard police station dey. May God help us all.
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mirabellek:

Both are not ready to have the baby, my dad is very abusive it will cost our mum to loose her marriage , the guy family has planned to send him abroad for studies , if his parents came to found out he has impregnated they will cancel the plans. My sister lives at home with me and our parents and others. He is a student , his family are not aware. Any suggestion please ?
Condom is 100 naira.

Abeg, this one pass me
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Ishilove: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
24kmagic:
Your dad beats all of you including your mum? What sort of a man is your dad? A psychopath?

And your sister..... She knows the type of dad she has and the family she comes from, yet she still goes about fvcking without protection.

Some of Una na Una de do una selves
As in ehn. If na so toto dey scratch you why you no use contraceptives?
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Ishilove: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mirabellek:

We will go to the general hospital the guy has money and he is ready to spend any amounts to get rid of the thing. All am asking is if the hospital will allow us in this pandemic period
Belle wey some people dey on top mountain dey cry for, na hin you dey call 'thing'.

May God forgive humanity.
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Ishilove: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Tomorrow one innocent Man will marry her and he wont know why she cant conceive, he wont know why things are so difficult for him, he wont know that his wife once killed a child.

Let me tell u guys out there, if u get married to a woman whose spiritual energy is dead or very low, be prepares for whatever comes your way.

Many of these Ladies are light weight, thats why you never obtain favor from d lord from d start till the end, because u didnt pick a wife, you picked a slut.

Why do you think Jesus had to come tru a virgin?
Many of you will give birth to paper weight kids.

May God not lead us to women of doom.
Please can you shed more light on the bolded?
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by MummyIMadeIt: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

God has been faithful o regarding food...even fear dey catch person to go and buy more. My part of Lagos is far from the million boys, thank God! Besides, na my backyard police station dey. May God help us all.

Amin
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Diamond23(f): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mirabellek:
My little sis is pregnant we don’t want our parents to know cos dad is very abusive if he found out she is pregnant , he will causes a lot of problem for our mum, the guy responsible has agreed to give her the money to go for abortion we really want to get rid of the pregnancy before her belly start growing big but we don’t know if hospital are still doing abortion in this pandemic time. Does anybody know if the hospital will welcome us on this time ? Please no insult
Is better you allow your dad abuse sense into her dan risking her life.let her give birth to the baby
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Condom is 100 naira.

Abeg, this one pass me

Well, an original Durex isn't 100 naira sha, It's 800 grin

On a serious note, I wouldn't allow an unwanted child in any circumstance, the era where they say the child might become a president is long gone. There are so many unwanted kids in Oshodi under bridge living as hoodlums, so many single mothers begging on IG, Nairaland & so on. Both of them should continue their life & move on, let not any child deter their careers please.

Besides why is no one even asking about her abusive father, that one na another problem for another thread grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by lyndaway(f): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Both you and the boyfriend don't love your sister it better your father knows than for you to go for abortion that you are not sure of the out come God forbid that she dies in the process I bet you you will never forgive yourself if the guy that impregnated her is willing to give money for abortion than he should also have money to take her has his wife abi

1 Like

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by CsRockefeller(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Please can you shed more light on the bolded?

Same can be applied to the man, I wrote with d assumption that the Man has no issues because d story in question pertains to a female.
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Sixfeetbelle: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
belcom10:
Don't abort that child. I repeat don't abort that child.

Will you marry a single mother? Better still, will you send money to be used in raising the child? Will you adopt the child when it's born and given away?

Simply put. It's not your child, it's not your belly, it's not your decision.

4 Likes

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Sixfeetbelle: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Tomorrow one innocent Man will marry her and he wont know why she cant conceive, he wont know why things are so difficult for him, he wont know that his wife once killed a child.

Let me tell u guys out there, if u get married to a woman whose spiritual energy is dead or very low, be prepares for whatever comes your way.

Many of these Ladies are light weight, thats why you never obtain favor from d lord from d start till the end, because u didnt pick a wife, you picked a slut.

Why do you think Jesus had to come tru a virgin?
Many of you will give birth to paper weight kids.

May God not lead us to women of doom.

May God not lead us to men who will impregnate a lady, willingly provide money and also demand for an abortion. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by CsRockefeller(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

May God not lead us to men who will impregnate a lady, willingly provide money and also demand for an abortion. Amen.

So, if I tell u to put your hands into a burning fire as an adult, you would gladly do so?

1 Like

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Sixfeetbelle: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
CsRockefeller:

So, if I tell u to put your hands into a burning fire as an adult, you would gladly do so?

I only replied to your prayer. Don't go off topic.

3 Likes

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by CsRockefeller(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I only replied to your prayer. Don't go off topic.

oh!..... Then a big Amen to our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Mirabellek: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
lyndaway:
Both you and the boyfriend don't love your sister it better your father knows than for you to go for abortion that you are not sure of the out come God forbid that she dies in the process I bet you you will never forgive yourself if the guy that impregnated her is willing to give money for abortion than he should also have money to take her has his wife abi
I love my sis so much but she has to get rid of the thing to save us especially our mum. If my dad came to know about the pregnancy is not only my sis who will be in trouble for her mistakes but my dad will include all of us especially our mum is the one that will suffer the consequences of my sis mistakes. We don’t have another options than to get rid of the thing
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Mirabellek: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dooj:

Don't risk your sister's life with misoprostol, it help with partial abortion.
That is, it will remove half of the foetus and leave the other half inside your sister's womb.
Call me on 08118042767 for express an complete abortion.
I don’t trust you
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by RoyalBlak007: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mirabellek:

I love my sis so much but she has to get rid of the thing to save us especially our mum. If my dad came to know about the pregnancy is not only my sis who will be in trouble for her mistakes but my dad will include all of us especially our mum is the one that will suffer the consequences of my sis mistakes. We don’t have another options than to get rid of the thing

How old is

your sister?
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Mirabellek: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

How old is

your sister?
She is 19
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Ishilove: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Same can be applied to the man, I wrote with d assumption that the Man has no issues because d story in question pertains to a female.
No, what I mean is can you explain what you mean by 'dead spiritual energy'.
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Heh. Amen
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Ishilove: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
truthsayer009:

On a serious note, I wouldn't allow an unwanted child in any circumstance, the era where they say the child might become a president is long gone. There are so many unwanted kids in Oshodi under bridge living as hoodlums, so many single mothers begging on IG, Nairaland & so on. Both of them should continue their life & move on, let not any child deter their careers please.

Besides why is no one even asking about her abusive father, that one na another problem for another thread grin grin grin
Abstinence and contraceptives will not give room for unwanted children. If you must have sex, do it responsibly. I don't know what people expect when they have unprotected intercourse without any kind of contraceptives. Recharge card? Deep freezer? Na belle na.

This whole thing dey taya person. I hope op's sister has learned her lesson.
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by RoyalBlak007: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mirabellek:

She is 19

From your write. She is between 4-6 weeks pregnant.

Do not do it. Even if you want to...YOU NEED TO TELL YOUR MUM
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by CsRockefeller(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ishilove:

No, what I mean is can you explain what you mean by 'dead spiritual energy'.

Ok. Its kinda an essay but I will make it brief.
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by GboyegaD(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mirabellek:

Stop selling the story you convinced yourself with. You could have used this energy to educate your sister on sex. That said, I do not see why you are the one running around seeking information and validation if you are not the one pregnant which infers your story might be a way to get attention for the topic.

If you love your Mom enough like you claim, you wouldn't be involved in all this. If you are not the one sleeping with the guy why would you want to make a decision for the outcome particularly, on the premise of the guy's dreams of studying abroad being aborted.
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Ok. Its kinda an essay but I will make it brief.
Okay. Done?
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Vyolet(f): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
truthsayer009:

Gold circle is still 50naira, its way cheaper than abortion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happened To My Elder Brother / I'm still here because of my kids / Clean LG GC 131 SQ Fridge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.