Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths (62824 Views)

195 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1532, 225 Discharged, 44 Deaths / 108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / 35 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 442, 152 Discharged,13 deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Acidosis(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2020
sbold:
Lagos cases na scam, na only Lagos dey populated,the ikoyi hospital earlier denies kyarri cases if not Sahara reporter who reveal it, NCDC itself is scammer they all hype it all. FG give Lagos 10bn to fight this virus, other state that already traumatized economically won't use this avenue revamp there state. That my view let NCDC show Nigeria 166 that recovered, and those who are yet to recovered, European show some of their patient in the hospital and how they respond to treatment, but here they will show you empty bed, @night bring out figure like inec collation center bunch of thiefs

About three recovered patients from Lagos isolation centres have been interviewed on Channels tv. Mind you, Lagos state government or NCDC cannot show you any recovered patient. Not even Buhari can force anyone to identify him or herself. Those who have done so (Atiku's son, Abba Kyari, Gov. Makinde, etc) acted voluntarily.

So if you expect NCDC to show you pictures just so you believe the virus is real, you will wait in vain
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by DriggityDre: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2020
byinks:

Just because he spoke about 5G....lol !
Illiteracy is a disease. Didn't you hear about the guy that threw away a free, brand new phone because it has 5G.
Or those guys burning towers up and down? Do you know how much the company loses or how much it costs to erect one?

Let's do our best to help humanity by nipping stupidity in the bud.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by CHIDOHSKI: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Lockdown in Lagos seems effort in futility. The number of cases keep risen. Who is infecting these people.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by tallfish145(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Who noticed what am seeing?

The number of infecteds in lagos is greater than the number of cases in other states sumed up

Pastor Chris might be right about that 5G theory

Nigerian govt is lying to its citizens too much
Abba kyari's death which took place weeks ago was just revealed to us today

They think we dont know whats happening, they think we are not ok
you are not making any sense
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by byinks(f): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

Illiteracy is a disease. Didn't you hear about the guy that threw away a free, brand new phone because it has 5G.
Or those guys burning towers up and down? Do you know how much the company loses or how much it costs to erect one?

Let's do our best to help humanity by nipping stupidity in the bud.

Are you a stakeholder in 5G ?
otherwise the energy ain't worth it.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by DriggityDre: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2020
byinks:

Are you a stakeholder in 5G ?
otherwise the energy ain't worth it.
I don't see it as wasting energy. He is ignorant and I decided to help him out of it. That's humanity.
Nigerians get OYO spirit too much tongue
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Vulcan24(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2020
maasoap:

You can give us your own figure now. NCDC is only collating the figures from the states, I bet you didn't consider that.

No matter what science told us or it didn't tell us, science still remains the solution. Science is the future while religion is the past, and scam too.

Melinda Gates cares about Africa, they had been supporting Africa, perhaps before you were born. She has sounded the alarm to the world, Africa is gradually coming up from behind. Wake up to reality friend.
https://www.nairaland.com/5802445/49-new-cases-covid-19-reported#88599522

Stop burying your heads in the sand. We're in it together, you can't simply wish it away friend. The moment of truth is fast approaching.

Yeah, they're. They are our hope.

You don't love Nigeria or Africa more than we do. Leaving things in the hands of people like you would simply put everyone at risk.

still boils down to thinking upside down, isn't it obvious from ur responses

I was thinking u going to go in d direction of Africa firming a coalition to research on the virus and map out their own response to the pandemic rather than do mumu folow-follow.

same mumu-follow-follow u exhibited now.

the idiots who orchestrated this issues are already at war with each other and planing and protesting against lockdown and origin and methods.

yet see Africa only response is " yeee! the virus is real o, stay indoors!

ok nau ..... carry on, when the music ends una go still dey dance makosa dey go.

my friend, some of us av better info and connections to make us understand better.

oh and about Melinda and ur faith in her..... guy see from time immemorial tycoons pick salient issues to propagate their name and legacy .... so save ur breadth and stop thinking someone is doing u good

the only good Africa can do for herself is self sustenance and growth and ppl like u should stop god- worshiping them.

I am part of a response team who research issues in Nigeria n Africa and don't just discuss.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Kinikini: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2020
He doesn't have a head.

Kekereekun123:
there are 5 million 5g users in south Korea. Use your head
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by jaytee01(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Openbusiness:

I will rather trust what Pastor Chris says than trust this hopeless lying Zoohari government, a govt that before they came in they told us N220 to $1 are we ok with it? That told us subsidy is a scam, that told us if they don't fix power in 1 year we should stone them, told us they will create millions of jobs........ but today none of it is true! And you want me to trust what that kind of government says about 5G? A government that is a new day a new lie government
Bros.... this is not a matter of whether the govt is lying or not. We all know that Buhari's regime is as fraudulent as they come but Chris is absolutely wrong on this one.

Shebi him be healing master, why has he not healed a single COVID-19 patient? Is the healing powers on break? I don't want to hear that anyone raise dead people after this oooo!

undecided
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by YahwehRocks: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:

The number of infecteds in lagos is greater than the number of cases in other states sumed up

Even if they think you know,
The onus to prove it is on you.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2020
blowjohn:

And over 200 cases of people testing positive after testing negative in south Korea
as at November there 5g had used 6 months in South Korea with 4 m users. Go find another thing to say
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by freemi(m): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2020
grossintel:
Let's not pretend the lockdown is ending next week, we only just begun. This thing could extend to next year self, we'll just adapt to living with it.
it will reach next year. Let's just brace up
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Zakarisammy(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2020
I thought Edo state discharged 5 COVID-19 patients who later tested negative, why am I still seeing 15 for edo state
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2020
Vulcan24:
to those of u bashing those who don't believe

1. av u had any conviction apart from figures u read from ncdc

thesame science you believe in should av told u diseases don't change its morbidity rate unless it meets it's resistance

so check the ratio of spread and mortality in Europe & Africa before u begin to talk like Melinda Gates

awon doomsday prophet gang

for your info.... scientist are waking up to see behind d scenes of this virus, don't ask me for proof, u too can search the newsite of solid media houses.

when u need naija to do oversabi, dem go do mumu!

very nauseating

You type like this - absence of Capital letters and in shorthand - and you expect me to take you serious? Try again.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by ProElite: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Aliencraft:
angry Lagos wetin dey happen na.... Even with the lockdown figures still dey rise up like garri wey dem soak inside water. Just imagine dat der was no lock down

Exactly my fear
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by bonnyhope: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:

I will share this your post million times if and only if you can show me proof that Abba Kyari died b4 Friday that the death was announced
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by craves(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2020
its obvious that that case in delta about 2 weeks ago where they said a man died of covid19 before result of test of his sample came out is actually a lie. they say the man had been bed ridden in certain hospital before finally brought to Delsuth and die shortly after there

the certain hospital was shot down, families of the man will be quarantined and tested; so they told in the news. surprisingly till this day (almost 2 weeks) the case of delta still stand at 4. if he really died of covid 19, there is no way a single member of his family who were with him at home before he got sick, the doctors and nurses taking care of him all the while before he was brought to Delsuth, church members who came to pray for him all the while he was very sick etc. non tested positive.

OKOWA, we are watching you

mean while...
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Vulcan24(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2020
iamadonis2:

You type like this - absence of Capital letters and in shorthand - and you expect me to take you serious? Try again.

Am sorry sir, my boy is holding my hand

1 Like

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by blowjohn(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
as at November there 5g had used 6 months in South Korea with 4 m users. Go find another thing to say

grin grin grin cheesy
Bro, if u think technology doesn't have its downsides, ur living in fools paradise o.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2020
blowjohn:

grin grin grin cheesy
Bro, if u think technology doesn't have its downsides, ur living in fools paradise o.
sure it has. Am waiting for the mast near your house to give u cancer
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Ochuksbaba(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2020
xrayj:

Lagos was the first point of entry & a very populated city. It is only natural for Lagos to top all states.

Lagos is not a city
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by bonnyhope: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Openbusiness:

I will rather trust what Pastor Chris says than trust this hopeless lying Zoohari government, a govt that before they came in they told us N220 to $1 are we ok with it? That told us subsidy is a scam, that told us if they don't fix power in 1 year we should stone them, told us they will create millions of jobs........ but today none of it is true! And you want me to trust what that kind of government says about 5G? A government that is a new day a new lie government

We understand that Govt lies but don't deviate from this argument of 5g
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by BelovedofLord: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2020
FRIEND, KINDLY PLEASE DM, ME IMMEDIATELY. WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON. THANKS.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by xrayj(m): 9:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

Lagos is not a city
Do u know the meaning of city?
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by Reference(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Zakarisammy:
I thought Edo state discharged 5 COVID-19 patients who later tested negative, why am I still seeing 15 for edo state

Once more it is a cumulative account in line with global practices.
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by bonnyhope: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

Lagos is not a city

Give us examples of city
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by byinks(f): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2020
DriggityDre:

I don't see it as wasting energy. He is ignorant and I decided to help him out of it. That's humanity.
Nigerians get OYO spirit too much tongue

I hear u !
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by DriggityDre: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2020
byinks:

I hear u !
OK ma'am grin

1 Like

Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by byinks(f): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2020
CHIDOHSKI:
Lockdown in Lagos seems effort in futility. The number of cases keep risen. Who is infecting these people.

NCDC knows the answer
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by eph12(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2020
Vulcan24:

still boils down to thinking upside down, isn't it obvious from ur responses

I was thinking u going to go in d direction of Africa firming a coalition to research on the virus and map out their own response to the pandemic rather than do mumu folow-follow.

same mumu-follow-follow u exhibited now.

the idiots who orchestrated this issues are already at war with each other and planing and protesting against lockdown and origin and methods.

yet see Africa only response is " yeee! the virus is real o, stay indoors!

ok nau ..... carry on, when the music ends una go still dey dance makosa dey go.

my friend, some of us av better info and connections to make us understand better.

oh and about Melinda and ur faith in her..... guy see from time immemorial tycoons pick salient issues to propagate their name and legacy .... so save ur breadth and stop thinking someone is doing u good

the only good Africa can do for herself is self sustenance and growth and ppl like u should stop god- worshiping them.

I am part of a response team who research issues in Nigeria n Africa and don't just discuss.
So from your research so far,
1. Is the virus real?
2. What can be done to reopen businesses and return to our normal lives?
Re: 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths by eph12(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2020
Zakarisammy:
They don't minus the number of remaining cases. Do that yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo) / Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Types Of Contraceptives Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.