Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha (22297 Views)

Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment / Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by ItooWorWor(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hmmmmm!
We need a judge here cheesy
Cc Kingsteve is she beautipul grin grin
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Joystark(f): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Who is talking $ef? U shud know u are so inconsequential

Madam Consequential, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kingarthur21:
lol...throughout my stay on NL,with all the monikers I have opened,I have never sent a female an email before,not one!...any lady that believes I have sent her a DM should screenshot it and post it here. If a lady can produce a proof of it,I will send you $300 equivalent in naira(about 108000 naira)...
ignore them. You see that group, ladies forever ™ They're bunch of rétarded 'has-been' lesbians.

Especially that amatarasha with skin like roasted plantain that doesn't know how to act her age. You can use that money for giveaway here na wink Corona is pinching every pocket.
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Vulcanheph(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
The op is just looking for cheap publicity, her plan is to keep on replying every Troll and comment untill this thread gets long enough for one our mods to push it to front page, that's why she posted her (Below average) Photo........finally any mod that will Foolishly push this to front page-THUNDER FIRE YOU IN ADVANCE

1 Like

Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by IamPlato(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amatarasha:
As you know " Anama achikwanu no be egwu love"
ladies forever mode has been activated in me and right now I feel like picking up a gun already grin
Remember Fat Fake doctors shud be discarded in our midst

Ladies fowever ® and nurse in da blood ®

Cc Riele nlposter Amylove5

why Is There A Dog Collar On Your Neck? Oh I Forgot. The Bitch logo!
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Lush100(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Let me do what unusual of me

Ur push up bra is an overdo.
Nothing bad is giving ur little things a boost though but this one don overdo am
Everything other thing seems normal.
If u are not married go and marry oh.
Enjoy oh @Amatarasha
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Starboytwo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amatarasha my sexzy queen... Where the picture na, lemme see your beautiful goddess/angel like face...

My personal person

Cc Amatarasha
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Kingarthur21: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
ignore them. You see that group, ladies forever ™ They're bunch of rétarded 'has-been' lesbians.

Especially that amatarasha with skin like roasted plantain that doesn't know how to act her age. You can use that money for giveaway here na wink Corona is pinching every pocket.
why do they always mention you in threads?any previous beef?do you know them offline?I see you avoid them but they are usually the first to mention you.

You try sha...3 against 1 and you are still standing galantly?twale!

I have been doing give away anonymously for some time now...especially those that miss the giveway(those that drop account number after the requested number of applicants have been given),I randomly chose monikers and credit with some stipends
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by CAPSLOCKED: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Omar09:

I just noticed. Igbos are lousy and noisy. I hate it to be honest with you.

VERY LOUSY AND NOISY, FROM NAIRALAND TO EVERY PART OF THE WORLD. THEY'RE THE SAME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Iceyray(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rekhina:
deficiency of commonsense is bad! Why hailing thou who insult her if not planning gossips on her humble self
Bitch ur glasses are infected with ringworm" swerve or deflect mgbeke okochi
Leave the dumb bítch called chi59, that ugly church rat will never get sense.
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Iceyray(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amatarasha:
As you know " Anama achikwanu no be egwu love"
ladies forever mode has been activated in me and right now I feel like picking up a gun already grin
Remember Fat Fake doctors shud be discarded in our midst

Ladies fowever ® and nurse in da blood ®

Cc Riele nlposter Amylove5

Ugly bleached girl grin
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Iceyray(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rekhina:
At least I look r esponsible ,
Mgbeke ututu grin grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iceyray:
The third moniker you're using to troll me. I bet I give you nightmares grin
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Rekhina(f): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iceyray:
everyone knows she is a nobody as she wants to fight our cul.. Comrade lolz grin
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rekhina:
everyone knows she is a nobody as she wants to fight our cul.. Comrade lolz grin
That imp just called your babe an "ugly bleached girl". Know who's on your side and who's not, you won't hear grin grin
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Rekhina(f): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kingarthur21:
lol...throughout my stay on NL,with all the monikers I have opened,I have never sent a female an email before,not one!...any lady that believes I have sent her a DM should screenshot it and post it here. If a lady can produce a proof of it,I will send you $300 equivalent in naira(about 108000 naira)...
swear that if u av sent to ladies dm let trailer crush u
.I see u are now friends with the snake Funmistic..queen2 , is she not d worst thing that happened to nairaland
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Rekhina(f): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chi59:

That imp just called your babe an "ugly bleached girl". Know who's on your side and who's not, you won't hear grin grin
let me check first ! shocked shocked
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Rekhina(f): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iceyray:
Ugly bleached girl grin
So after u were dragged in March 2020 for begging money and posting ur tiny Dickson

U have d effontry to call someone ugly , metaphysical see ur dwarf of a brother ..
In Marek _ ulsani UAE we call him allah dirigashi cheesy grin
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Rekhina(f): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
IamPlato:
why Is There A Dog Collar On Your Neck? Oh I Forgot. The Bitch logo!
that's ogbanje Takish charn
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kingarthur21:
why do they always mention you in threads?any previous beef?do you know them offline?I see you avoid them but they are usually the first to mention you.

You try sha...3 against 1 and you are still standing galantly?twale!

I have been doing give away anonymously for some time now...especially those that miss the giveway(those that drop account number after the requested number of applicants have been given),I randomly chose monikers and credit with some stipends
thumbs up.

I wish I was lucky
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Iceyray(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chi59:

The third moniker you're using to troll me. I bet I give you nightmares grin
Bitch am your nightmare, why are you running away from me? are you afraid or what? dumbass
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Iceyray(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rekhina:
So after u were dragged in March 2020 for begging money and posting ur tiny Dickson

U have d effontry to call someone ugly , metaphysical see ur dwarf of a brother ..
I'm not the one, maybe you are mistaking me for your boyfriend. grin
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
let us see your knuckles and elbows, same with your eyes. That could be your sisters' photo

We would also like to see you in sunlight, not under a shadow.

Your picture doesn't prove anything. All I see is makeup.

I am sure you bleached. I have inside information that you are not a nurse, you studied something else

There's also another secret that I won't expose here. Greet the smallie for me. cheesy
pls sir,I'm currently learning programming and have no internet....I don't need money,just airtime
Air tel
Pls help a young teen
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rekhina:

grin
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iceyray:
The coward of a bitch is running away as usual. cheesy
You're not that important. Drag-a-nairalander week ended today. So buzz off grin
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by MetaPhysical: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Rekhina:

grin grin
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Rekhina(f): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iceyray:
I'm not the one, maybe you are mistaking me for your boyfriend. grin
Is u don't deny it
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by DaddyRochie1642: 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Attention Whores
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Rekhina(f): 1:55am On Apr 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Attention Whores
See is that dick URS ? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? / Why Do Men Cheat??? / Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.