Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha (22356 Views)

Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment / Rate My Profile Photo~ Goddess Amatarasha / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Hotspotbro(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Agama lizard smiley
who are you
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Hotspotbro(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Don't be a fvcking slowpoke. The guy is your father's mate so speak with respect.
does he have a beard.
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Tweiker: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Bigcowhorn do you know u are irresponsible? Sorry cos am like ur nairaland aunt here
grin
Fine women how far? Irresponsibility is a very necessary tool in dealing with trolls and bullies

1 Like

Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Rawhumper(m): 12:29am On May 23, 2020
What did evil men and yoruba men do to You?

Am not yoruba but am curious to know.

Thanks

Rekhina:

D lesbian stuff got me " she is one as she looked like an orangutan
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Rawhumper(m): 12:44am On May 23, 2020
Nice looking pic.

Please how Can one create his own Thread?

Thanks

Joystark:
I wonder how you pipo come here to make posts like this... then tap "submit".

Beats me.
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Rawhumper(m): 12:51am On May 23, 2020
[

Husbandsnatcha dont worry they think The have mouth jabbing any tribe they Are jealous of.

Its now You realizing that there Are mini men especially in Naija.
I dont know The cause of it,someone will leave his own God forsaken lane to join and interupt The fun filled and happy lane of others.

Its is called joblessness and lack of love from childhood angry

quote author=husbandsnatcha post=88618410]..nne gi[/quote]
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Rawhumper(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2020
[
Chai i salute our naija Guys they get mouth...

Na because of This attribute i gallant on and offline even when i meet racist whites too i find it easy to fend off verbal attacks cos of my naija People whom most Are.........

quote author=Iceyray post=88625349]Leave the dumb bítch called chi59, that ugly church rat will never get sense.[/quote]
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Rawhumper(m): 1:00am On May 23, 2020
Though You didnt direct your post to me ans its Long gone i still send You airtime,which network is that as soon As i get it i send card to You.

For one to swallow pride and Ask for aid even if is false to me i believe it isnt really well with The Person.

Take care

quote]pls sir,I'm currently learning programming and have no internet....I don't need money,just airtime
Air tel
Pls help a young teen[/quote]
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Rawhumper(m): 1:05am On May 23, 2020
[

Sup?
That Sounds about rite... cheesy

Howdy buddie? Whatcha saying?

Yo You ain't nigerian? Damnnn!!! Y'all ready to roll with me?

I did like to See that sweet voice of yours grin

quote author=khiaa post=88639942]

LMAO grin I am not Igbo. I'm not even Nigerian.[/quote]
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Nobody: 1:09am On May 23, 2020
This girl just want us to see that she just shaved the hair on her armpit after some months grin
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Blu3ray: 1:17am On May 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Why I am not ur type?
...tell me wat I do u don't like my son?

I think you are too old for him
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Adaibeku(f): 11:30am On May 23, 2020
Hi everyone,
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by gasparpisciotta: 11:38am On May 23, 2020
You look like a beautiful orangutan

1 Like

Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 23, 2020
Amatarasha:
As you know " Anama achikwanu no be egwu love"
ladies forever mode has been activated in me and right now I feel like picking up a gun already grin
Remember Fat Fake doctors shud be discarded in our midst

Ladies fowever ® and nurse in da blood ®

Cc Riele nlposter Amylove5

You look like tilapia stock fish with plenty bone. Ghost fvcker!!!
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Amatarasha(f): 11:38pm On May 23, 2020
Moralgladiator:
You look like tilapia stock fish with plenty bone. Ghost fvcker!!!
Ur mother is a ghost fucker,
Infact u shud know I fvcked ur paal's spirit just to dishonour his spirit
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Amatarasha(f): 11:38pm On May 23, 2020
Adaibeku:
Hi everyone,
hi cheesy cheesy
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Nobody: 1:36am On May 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
Ur mother is a ghost fucker,
Infact u shud know I fvcked ur paal's spirit just to dishonour his spirit
awww atachamara he was an occultic leader with several dead friends and they loved to fvck silly girls to stupor to ensure she joins them soon. Amatarasha asewo the ghost fvcker with rose tattoo.....gone too soon.....
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by meobizy(f): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Which unfortunate female's picture was used for catfishing?
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Rawhumper:
Though You didnt direct your post to me ans its Long gone i still send You airtime,which network is that as soon As i get it i send card to You.

For one to swallow pride and Ask for aid even if is false to me i believe it isnt really well with The Person.

Take care

quote]pls sir,I'm currently learning programming and have no internet....I don't need money,just airtime
Air tel
Pls help a young teen
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Nazgul: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Amatarasha:
As you know " Anama achikwanu no be egwu love"
ladies forever mode has been activated in me and right now I feel like picking up a gun already grin
Remember Fat Fake doctors shud be discarded in our midst

Ladies fowever ® and nurse in da blood ®

Cc Riele nlposter Amylove5

Will you marry me?
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 16, 2020
AgathaMoses:

To mzrapper1, Ladyhippolyta88, Cococanddy, LadyGCrueDKilaaB, Sassysurre, Preshy5611, Daeylar, Khiaa, sisisioge, Mizwisdom, safariigirl, Ladycewhy, nsome many more dat jast go about insultin ppu unprovoked n cusin trbu dey r all igbos

Issac Iyanda quote me with the number asap
Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by holicupp(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
what I saw is average looking woman with thick make up nothing special

Re: How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha by khiaa(f): 12:47am On Nov 22, 2020
AgathaMoses:

To mzrapper1, Ladyhippolyta88, Cococanddy, LadyGCrueDKilaaB, Sassysurre, Preshy5611, Daeylar, Khiaa, sisisioge, Mizwisdom, safariigirl, Ladycewhy, nsome many more dat jast go about insultin ppu unprovoked n cusin trbu dey r all igbos

I'm not Igbo and I'm not into the tribalism bullcrap.I only insult those who insult me, of course a lot of NL love to insult others then play the victim card when they are insulted back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? / Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.