Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,406 members, 7,822,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! (6308 Views)

Top 5 Free Seo + Website Analyzers You're Not Using For Your Blog/websites / Seo Website Audit, Competitor Backlink Prospect Reports, Keyword Analysis / Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Werber, God brought you to this thread sha! grin
Werber:

I sent you a message already.

Done, here, boss.
Take care, bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sanchez01:
Werber, God brought you to this thread sha! grin
Take care, bro.

Such a pity grin grin

This boy is a mad ass criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by WuzzyTech: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sanchez01:

The dude's main is Wuzzytech. He is a nulled theme seller.

He is all yours sef. grin

Good thing you are using an alt. Who did you insult to get your main banned? grin

YOU THIS USELESS KNOWN BEGGAR CALLED SANCHEZO1 GOAT PISS DEY LEAK FOR YOUR HEAD ABI, WAT IS MY BUSINESS WITH WHATEVER YOU GOT GOING ON HERE!!!

I WOULD CLOSE MY SHOP ON NAIRALAND AND OPEN ONE ON YOUR HEAD!!

THIS YOUR SANCHEZ01 MONIKER BE PREPARED TO THROW IT AWAY FOR ETERNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE WITH IT ON NAIRALAND!! EVER!!

I WOULD CLOSE MY ACCOUNT IT IS NO BIG DEAL!! NONE AT ALL!! IF YOU KNOW U ARE STUPID LIKE I KNOW YOU ARE KEEP MENTIONING ME!!

I DONT KNOW OJA44 FROM ANYWHERE BUT I AM SUPER GLAD I MET HIM HE IS THE FINAL CATALYST TO MAKE ME DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!!! U THINK U CAN JUST MISBAHAVE ONLINE ANYHOW, I WILL DOXX YOU ON GOD!!
TRY ME!!
MAKE I CLOSE SHOP FOR NAIRALAND OPEN NEW ONE ON YOUR HEAD!!

TRY ME!!!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
WuzzyTech:

YOU THIS USELESS KNOWN BEGGAR CALLED SANCHEZO1 GOAT PISS DEY LEAK FOR YOUR HEAD ABI, WAT IS MY BUSINESS WITH WHATEVER YOU GOT GOING ON HERE!!!

THIS YOUR SANCHEZ01 MONIKER BE PREPARED TO THROW IT AWAY FOR ETERNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE WITH IT ON NAIRALAND!! EVER!!

I WOULD CLOSE MY ACCOUNT IT IS NO BIG DEAL!! NONE AT ALL!! IF YOU KNOW U ARE STUPID LIKE I KNOW YOU ARE KEEP MENTIONING ME!!

I DONT KNOW OJA44 FROM ANYWHERE BUT I AM SUPER GLAD I MET HIM HE IS THE FINAL CATALYST TO MAKE ME DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!!! U THINK U CAN JUST MISBAHAVE ONLINE ANYHOW, I WILL DOXX YOU ON GOD!!
TRY ME!!

TRY ME!!!!

So He is a beggar?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by WuzzyTech: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oja44:

So He is a beggar?

STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME!!

LET HIM TEST ME!! AM READY!!

INFACT I WAS TIRED OF NAIRALAND ALREADY NO SALES HERE THERE ARE OVER 30NIGGAS SELLING THEMES HERE!!

HE IS ABOUT TO MEET THE GREATEST TROLL EVER!! WITH AUTOMATED TOOLS I DONT DO THE MANUAL LOGIN LOGOUT HE IS DOING!!
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
WuzzyTech:

TRY ME!!

TRY ME!!!!
May leprosy infect your balls for involving me in your petty brawl! You show your face now after you trolled me, over what?

Dude, you've got no idea. All I did was made a friendly call to one side to sheath and you thought to come at me and troll me. Nigga, we troll all day on here!

You were said to be behind the account trolling me. I already call you out on your threads and expect you to be the bastard that you are and take me on!!! Olórí burúkú, alaye bàjé.

May lightening strike you to pieces, you cretinous person! So glad your main reared its ugly head!
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigga is creating alternates in Sanchez's name already and following me? This is weak but it would be fun! grin

Finally! Trolling like the good ol' days!

1 Like

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin grin Double wahala for dead body osha opoju olohun grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wuzzytech grin please mention me when the battle start raging!

I hate criminals!! Thank God I only come here to read news
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shut up your mouth reeks of diarrhea grin

Since when he came your main moniker sanchez01 has been hiding go and handle the agba you called here grin He go destroy that your sanchez01 moniker on nairaland grin

Make una start while I drink my agbara bitters

grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Werber:

May leprosy infect your balls for involving me in your petty brawl! You show your face now after you trolled me, over what?

Dude, you've got no idea. All I did was made a friendly call to one side to sheath and you thought to come at me and troll me. Nigga, we troll all day on here!

You were said to be behind the account trolling me. I already call you out on your threads and expect you to be the bastard that you are and take me on!!! Olórí burúkú, alaye bàjé.

May lightening strike you to pieces, you cretinous person! So glad your main reared its ugly head!
Tone down, bro. This guy is a lowlife. While you enjoy or think you've found one to spar with, I'll advise you to let the whole thing go.

In the end, it's all going to be insults and word and then what?

His grievance is that I asked one of his then potential clients to be wary of being sold a nulled theme and that's it. Life is bigger than the forum and the many bickering.

I was thinking it would be fun but seeing how you're going about this, it is never fun. grin

Just look on, bro.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oja44:
Shut up your mouth reeks of diarrhea grin

Since when he came your main moniker sanchez01 has been hiding go and handle the agba you called here grin He go destroy that your sanchez01 moniker on nairaland grin

Make una start while I drink my agbara bitters

grin
May starved souls in hades take turn on your mother! This bastard is still puzzled whether Sanchez01 is not running an alt or not. grin

How Sanchez spends his time is due him. For me, we'll go at this all night and continue tomorrow. Ever trolled anyone for six months? You're about to witness it first hand! May vultures pluck out your eyes there! angry
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sanchez01:

Tone down, bro. This guy is a lowlife. While you enjoy or think you've found one to spar with, I'll advise you to let the whole thing go.

In the end, it's all going to be insults and word and then what?

His grievance is that I asked one of his then potential clients to be wary of being sold a nulled theme and that's it. Life is bigger than the forum and the many bickering.

I was thinking it would be fun but seeing how you're going about this, it is never fun. grin

Just look on, bro.
Sorry, bro. I ain't interested in whatever you have to say. Just take your own counsel and look on. Leave this person to me while I play and mess his mind.

All is fair in war and this is no exception.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Werber:

May starved souls in hades take turn on your mother! This bastard is still puzzled whether Sanchez01 is not running an alt or not. grin

How Sanchez spends his time is due him. For me, we'll go at this all night and continue tomorrow. Ever trolled anyone for six months? You're about to witness it first hand! May vultures pluck out your eyes there! angry
[/s]

The rantings of a dying thief grin

Kiss your sanchez01 Monika good bye
All because of your stupidity

Wuzzytech come an carry thief's dead body oo it is becoming rancid and smelly angry
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
I am seeing many profiles of sanchez01 popping up all over nairaland grin grin

Wow some people are too dogged and dangerous to be messed with

This war should start ojaare.... Sipping agbara bitters
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Publicizing: 5:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:
I am seeing many profiles of sanchez01 popping up all over nairaland grin grin

Wow some people are too dogged and dangerous to be messed with

This war should start ojaare.... Sipping agbara bitters

Bro, just wanna know.... How old are you? Are you like 12 or something?
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by thomasina: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2020
I really don't understand your argument, is it that I didn't pay him 50k or what?

You are suspiciously crying more than the bereaved!

One will think that if I'm just engaging in a smear campaign, the scammer (@ SmartzNation) would have gone on that thread and every other one that I have accused him to clear his name - just as you are doing here too.

Anyway, I'm going to indulge you and answer your questions. I was actually expecting the scammer to ask me the questions you have asked, then I will produce more screenshot proof.

As for your questions, let me take them one by one:

1. You claim 'he did nothing' on your website. = YES, he did nothing!
2. Did you reach out for a possible refund? = YES! (see screenshot below)
3. If yes, what was his response? If no, why? = As I said in my other thread, he is no longer responding WhatsApp chats, text msgs nor picking calls!
4. Did he really do nothing or that you weren't satisfied with what he did? = For the umpteenth time, he did NOTHING!
5. Did he block communication channels with you in any way? = YES! Already answered that!
6. Did he claim the one month has lapsed or you just arrived at this knowing you had your conversation a month ago? = YES!

Sanchez01:

I saw it but it isn't as insightful as one would expect. As an SEO consultant, I know for a fact that a month SEO is unrealistic. However, I feel you should detail whatever happened because this could be a smear campaign as far as some see it.

1. You claim 'he did nothing' on your website.
2. Did you reach out for a possible refund?
3. If yes, what was his response? If no, why?
4. Did he really do nothing or that you weren't satisfied with what he did?
5. Did he block communication channels with you in any way?
6. Did he claim the one month has lapsed or you just arrived at this knowing you had your conversation a month ago?

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2020
thomasina:
I really don't understand your argument, is it that I didn't pay him 50k or what?

[s]You are suspiciously crying more than the bereaved![/s]
That you paid him isn't the issue. I'm sure you saw someone ask you the other thread to provide details as well. It is not enough to say you've been scammed.

One will think that if I'm just engaging in a smear campaign, the scammer (@ SmartzNation) would have gone on that thread and every other one that I have accused him to clear his name - just as you are doing here too.
Don't get me wrong. There's a reason to that. In the case of a scam, you're to provide the details, his account details, his phone number(s) and whatever information you got during your discussion with him. That way, a simple check of his phone number, or other details you provided can be used to forestall possible scam in the nearest future. Right now, you're actually helping him by hoardinh such details.

3. If yes, what was his response? If no, why? = As I said in my other thread, he is no longer responding WhatsApp chats, text msgs nor picking calls!
4. Did he really do nothing or that you weren't satisfied with what he did? = For the umpteenth time, he did NOTHING!
5. Did he block communication channels with you in any way? = YES! Already answered that!
6. Did he claim the one month has lapsed or you just arrived at this knowing you had your conversation a month ago? = YES!
This should suffice. Next, put up his details to prevent potential victims from falling like you did. Withholding these information won't help anyone because he can register a new handle tomorrow and change his format.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by SmartzNation: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

That you paid him isn't the issue. I'm sure you saw someone ask you the other thread to provide details as well. It is not enough to say you've been scammed.

Don't get me wrong. There's a reason to that. In the case of a scam, you're to provide the details, his account details, his phone number(s) and whatever information you got during your discussion with him. That way, a simple check of his phone number, or other details you provided can be used to forestall possible scam in the nearest future. Right now, you're actually helping him by hoardinh such details.

This should suffice. Next, put up his details to prevent potential victims from falling like you did. Withholding these information won't help anyone because he can register a new handle tomorrow and change his format.

Initially i dont want to respond to anything here..

But am certain you know i didnt block you, nor did i scam you. You are only trying to smear my company image and i wont say otherwise.

You keep sending messages, calls without knowing what is going on. I told you that your funds wont read if you havent gotten results and SEO is not just like traffic..

I will wait for proper investigation from a reasonable person and wont discuss anything further here..

If you claimed i scammed you, block you, you are just funny and wrong. Am 100% sure you know what you are doing. All your messages on WhatsApp have not been read as i dont want to argue with you.

Peace.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by SmartzNation: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2020
thomasina:

You are suspiciously crying more than the bereaved!

Anyway, I'm going to indulge you and answer your questions. I was actually expecting the scammer to ask me the questions you have asked, then I will produce more screenshot proof.

All your YES are lies Greg and you know that.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by SmartzNation: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

But am certain you know i didnt block you, nor did i scam you. You are only trying to smear my company image and i wont say otherwise.

You keep sending messages, calls without knowing what is going on. I told you that your funds wont read if you havent gotten results and SEO is not just like traffic..

I will wait for proper investigation from a reasonable person and wont discuss anything further here..

If you claimed i scammed you, block you, you are just funny and wrong. Am 100% sure you know what you are doing. All your messages on WhatsApp have not been read as i dont want to argue with you.

Peace.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2020
SmartzNation:

Peace.
You had to wait for like three days to respond to your client? Whatever happened to customer service? If he isn't sure about a thing, why not explain to him before it degenerated because it was obvious you ignored his chats and his refund request.

If he is yet to see results, share whatever data you have with him as a progress report or just do a refund.

If you're waiting for a 'proper investigation' from someone then it is obvious you're bent on claiming you are innocent of whatever claims he accused you of.

What is your refund policy like? Did you tell him about it? Can you do a refund right now? If no, can you at least show him a progress report and give him a timeline when his work will be completed?

I'm sure you're aware an aggrieved customer is the one thing any business oriented person can't afford to have? Reach out to him and explain the situation of things. If he still insists on a refund, be nice to honour his request.

1 Like

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by SmartzNation: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

You had to wait for like three days to respond to your client? Whatever happened to customer service? If he isn't sure about a thing, why not explain to him before it degenerated because it was obvious you ignored his chats and his refund request.

If he is yet to see results, share whatever data you have with him as a progress report or just do a refund.

If you're waiting for a 'proper investigation' from someone then it is obvious you're bent on claiming you are innocent of whatever claims he accused you of.

What is your refund policy like? Did you tell him about it? Can you do a refund right now? If no, can you at least show him a progress report and give him a timeline when his work will be completed?

I'm sure you're aware an aggrieved customer is the one thing any business oriented person can't afford to have? Reach out to him and explain the situation of things. If he still insists on a refund, be nice to honour his request.

Refund policy is not the issue here. We have talked severally about when his funds will start reading and the issue here is SEO not working. So he felt we did nothing and all that..
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by SmartzNation: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

Great.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by thomasina: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2020
I have attached some screenshots from the PDF file (part of it) he sent me to sign as an agreement which shows his details.

Help me ask him if he ever gave one single report in the over one month we started. That was the report I was asking him in the earlier WhatsApp chat screenshot I posted.

I even asked him to share screenshot of one job he has done on the site, he couldn't.

Sanchez01:

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by thomasina: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Here is a screenshot of him promising refund if job not satisfactory, but in this case he did nothing!

Here is the phone number I call and chat him on: +234 708 180 0328

You will see that the number is different from the one on the letter he wrote to me on. See screenshot below.

Sanchez01:

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2020
SmartzNation:

Refund policy is not the issue here. We have talked severally about when his funds will start reading and the issue here is SEO not working. So he felt we did nothing and all that..

Okay... If he is no longer comfortable with going ahead, then by all means, oblige him since it hasn't started reading.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

Such a pity grin grin

This boy is a mad ass criminal

You look very familiar. Do I know you?

grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by SmartzNation: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

Okay... If he is no longer comfortable with going ahead, then by all means, oblige him since it hasn't started reading.

Noted. Thanks for your maturity..

I didn't respond to all these initially because i see no reason calling someone a scam, and you not providing details other than invoice and agreement.

All in all, thanks for your message.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by thomasina: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2020
You guys won't believe this guy went as far as claiming to be the one doing SEO for https://www.concise.ng/

See screenshots:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I Need Free Website Hosting With Subdomain URL / Fedena V2.0 – Open Source School Management System / 4 Common Mistakes When Building Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.