Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! (6274 Views)

Top 5 Free Seo + Website Analyzers You're Not Using For Your Blog/websites / Seo Website Audit, Competitor Backlink Prospect Reports, Keyword Analysis / Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2020
WuzzyTech:

STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME!!

LET HIM TEST ME!! AM READY!!

INFACT I WAS TIRED OF NAIRALAND ALREADY NO SALES HERE THERE ARE OVER 30NIGGAS SELLING THEMES HERE!!

HE IS ABOUT TO MEET THE GREATEST TROLL EVER!! WITH AUTOMATED TOOLS I DONT DO THE MANUAL LOGIN LOGOUT HE IS DOING!!

grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2020
thomasina:
I really don't understand your argument, is it that I didn't pay him 50k or what?

You are suspiciously crying more than the bereaved!

Exactly!!
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:

You look very familiar. Do I know you?

Login to the other profiles you use to sell e-books and find out!!

Be like say you nor wan sell books again on nairaland and your website let me know if oil dey your head!
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2020
thomasina:
I have attached some screenshots from the PDF file (part of it) he sent me to sign as an agreement which shows his details.

Help me ask him if he ever gave one single report in the over one month we started. That was the report I was asking him in the earlier WhatsApp chat screenshot I posted.

I even asked him to share screenshot of one job he has done on the site, he couldn't.

He said the SEO project is yet to start (which is probably why you haven't gotten any report as contained in the screenshot).

Did you give him a specific date you wanted to start? If yes, did he get back to you on why he couldn't start on the said date? Did you communicate back to him on a new starting date?
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by thomasina: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2020
How can your company and you be accused of a scam and your initial reaction is not to respond?! Which goes to show that you obviously saw the accusations from the start. Aside from that, your online status on Nairaland showed u were online when I made the accusations.

You claim all my messages on WhatsApp are not read yet you were and are always online. (I'm sure u know WhatsApp shows online status and u are not talking to dummies?!)

You went to change the settings on your WhatsApp not to mark blue when messages are read, which will explain why up till now that we are on Nairaland arguing your messages still doesn't appear read.

But u didn't realise that if I try deleting an unread message on WhatsApp I will be able to do for ALL, but once it has been read I will only be able to do so for ME only. That's how I know u read every message.

Aside from that are u claiming u also didn't read my text messages on ur phone because you already agreed that I kept sending messages, let me quote you (You keep sending messages, calls without knowing what is going on).

Now if u read my SMSs then u read my last sets of WhatsApp msgs because they were the same!

I'm really no longer interested in your service because obviously after this kind of altercation we cannot have a friendly business atmosphere and so I ask that you refund me. I already sent you my account details.

If for nothing else, do it for the sake of yourself and the reputation of your company.

You
SmartzNation:

Initially i dont want to respond to anything here..

But am certain you know i didnt block you, nor did i scam you. You are only trying to smear my company image and i wont say otherwise.

You keep sending messages, calls without knowing what is going on. I told you that your funds wont read if you havent gotten results and SEO is not just like traffic..

I will wait for proper investigation from a reasonable person and wont discuss anything further here..

If you claimed i scammed you, block you, you are just funny and wrong. Am 100% sure you know what you are doing. All your messages on WhatsApp have not been read as i dont want to argue with you.

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2020
thomasina:
Here is a screenshot of him promising refund if job not satisfactory, but in this case he did nothing!

Here is the phone number I call and chat him on: +234 708 180 0328

You will see that the number is different from the one on the letter he wrote to me on. See screenshot below.

Seen. For the record, never agree to any SLA, MOU and other supposedly serious agreements on WhatsApp. It can be 'deleted for all' at one end without a trace. Always do emails where they can't be messed with.

That said, I think you both should come to an agreement of what you want right now; a refund or a new commitment date on when he'll kick off your project. And since he has said he will get back to you periodically with reports, you can only take his word for it if you are still interested in getting your job done.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2020
SmartzNation:

Noted. Thanks for your maturity..

I didn't respond to all these initially because i see no reason calling someone a scam, and you not providing details other than invoice and agreement.

All in all, thanks for your message.

You're welcome, bro.

As much as possible, strive to avoid issues as this. They kill businesses faster than imagined. There are always vultures hovering over situations as this and hoping to dent whatever image you have even when they don't know you. There is one presently on the thread and has been at it since yesterday.

He said he wants a refund, oblige him and refund him while he takes down the screenshots he shared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by thomasina: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Kindly read my last message. I have stated what I want.

Meanwhile, he is yet to provide a single screenshot proof to debunk what I have been saying. I don't see u asking him.

I have stated what i want going forward, can u pls ask him what he intends doing going forward?

Can u come to an agreement with a man who no longer picks ur calls nor respond chats?

Sanchez01:

Seen. For the record, never agree to any SLA, MOU and other supposedly serious agreements on WhatsApp. It can be 'deleted for all' at one end without a trace. Always do emails where they can't be messed with.

That said, I think you both should come to an agreement of what you want right now; a refund or a new commitment date on when he'll kick off your project. And since he has said he will get back to you periodically with reports, you can only take his word for it if you are still interested in getting your job done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by SmartzNation: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2020
thomasina:
How can you company and you be accused of a scam and your initial reaction is not to respond?! Which goes to show that you obviously saw the accusations from the start. Aside from that, your online status on Nairaland showed u were online when I made the accusations.

You claim all my messages on WhatsApp are not read yet you were and are always online. (I'm sure u know WhatsApp shows online status and u are not talking to dummies?!)

You went to change the settings on your WhatsApp not to mark blue when messages are read, which will explain why up till now that we are on Nairaland arguing your messages still doesn't appear read.

But u didn't realise that if I try deleting an unread message on WhatsApp I will be able to do for ALL, but once it has been read I will only be able to do so for ME only. That's how I know u read every message.

Aside from that are u claiming u also didn't read my text messages on ur phone because you already agreed that I kept sending messages, let me quote you (You keep sending messages, calls without knowing what is going on).

Now if u read my SMSs then u read my last sets of WhatsApp msgs because they were the same!

I'm really no longer interested in your service because obviously after this kind of altercation we cannot have a friendly business atmosphere and so I ask that you refund me. I already sent you my account details.

If for nothing else, do it for the sake of yourself and the reputation of your company.

You

All these are mere accusations and whatever you think. You trying to call my brand a same, you expect me to run online and start talking and arguing with you.

You think i changed status, you are funny.

You stated my company scammed you, how? For not picking your call and respond to sms because you have no idea what is wrong.

You asked for update, i told you Tuesday or Wednesday, you called and no response and your next move is to come here and start saying i scammed you. You expect me to start coming here and be responding.

My status showed online; does that mean i am online. Did i changed the last seen on WhatsApp? I seem not to get you.

This will be the last response to your claim. You have tried to tarnish my brand..
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by thomasina: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Oga tell us what u want to do next to redeem urself and ur company.

None of ur statements debunks anything neither does it state any reasonable line of next action.
SmartzNation:

All these are mere accusations and whatever you think. You trying to call my brand a same, you expect me to run online and start talking and arguing with you.

You think i changed status, you are funny.

You stated my company scammed you, how? For not picking your call and respond to sms because you have no idea what is wrong.

You asked for update, i told you Tuesday or Wednesday, you called and no response and your next move is to come here and start saying i scammed you. You expect me to start coming here and be responding.

My status showed online; does that mean i am online. Did i changed the last seen on WhatsApp? I seem not to get you.

This will be the last response to your claim. You have tried to tarnish my brand..

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2020
thomasina:
You guys won't believe this guy went as far as claiming to be the one doing SEO for https://www.concise.ng/

See screenshots:

All this boy's opening seo threads are all scammers!! I stand by what I earlier said
GOD!!

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44

An innocent man's 50k is at stake
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2020
thomasina:
Kindly read my last message. I have stated what I want.

Meanwhile, he is yet to provide a single screenshot proof to debunk what I have been saying. I don't see u asking him.

I have stated what i want going forward, can u pls ask him what he intends doing going forward?

See, I am more rational than emotional, which I believe, is fair. Below is what I have deduced from you ish:

1. He claimed he hasn't started your project.
2. You claim he doesn't share progress reports with you. (But he is yet to start according to him).
3. One and two is conflicting and all I can pick out is that communication broke down somewhere, most likely because he stopped responding to you.

I already asked him to honour your refund request if he can do so. I'm sure you missed that.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by thomasina: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2020
I shared screenshots already showing when he said the SEO would commence (refer to the invoice screenshot pls).

Now aside from the SEO, have u asked him whatever happened to social media traffic, that is an instant thing. Pls aks him why that one hasn't commenced either so u don't start appearing to be taking sides.

U are asking if he got back to me when u could have asked him to share screenshots of him doing so, just as u have been asking me for screenshot evidence since we started this whole communication.
Sanchez01:

He said the SEO project is yet to start (which is probably why you haven't gotten any report as contained in the screenshot).

Did you give him a specific date you wanted to start? If yes, did he get back to you on why he couldn't start on the said date? Did you communicate back to him on a new starting date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by thomasina: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Since he has not started the SEO as you and he have said, that should make it very much simpler and easier for him to refund me, don't u think?!
Sanchez01:

See, I am more rational than emotional, which I believe, is fair. Below is what I have deduced from you ish:

1. He claimed he hasn't started your project.
2. You claim he doesn't share progress reports with you. (But he is yet to start according to him).
3. One and two is conflicting and all I can pick out is that communication broke down somewhere, most likely because he stopped responding to you.

I already asked him to honour your refund request if he can do so. I'm sure you missed that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2020
thomasina:
Since he has not started the SEO as you and he have said, that should make it very much simpler and easier for him to refund me, don't u think?!
It makes it super easy, as a matter of fact. You get your full refund and everyone walks away.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Werber, good morning! grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by thomasina: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2020
But he is yet to make a single response as regards the refund issue and he is obviously online just reading what we are saying?!
Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Sanchez01:

It makes it super easy, as a matter of fact. You get your full refund and everyone walks away.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01Scam: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:
Werber, good morning!

Hello Scammer!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by SanchezO2: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Interesting thread!! Lemme park my truck of iron!! Here and wait for a stupid person to act stupid!!
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by thomasina: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2020
I just called @Smartznation and eventually picked at the fifth ring. He claims he is very busy and can't talk to me now. He, however, promised to call me back in the evening. I will wait till then, and by then, a whole lot of things will be determined - especially if he doesn't call back.
Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2020
thomasina:
But he is yet to make a single response as regards the refund issue and he is obviously online just reading what we are saying?!
I'm done here. I tried being fair to you both but it seems you're being pushed right now. I wasn't there when you both transacted. How you want to get your money is up to you.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

Login to the other profiles you use to sell e-books and find out!!

Be like say you nor wan sell books again on nairaland and your website let me know if oil dey your head!

@Sanchez01 there you go.

Say hi to PrinceOgun aka Copperjay aka Vendobobo (this one has 2 variations I forgoten) aka Sicilianmafia aka Bodatolu aka Gordson, SicilianMafia, Oja44, WuzzyTech, EdoNation, BornStunner1

He's a very old fan
He killed my website with fake plugins but is still in the business today

PrinceOgun how far you? grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:

@Sanchez01

Say hi to PrinceOgun aka Copperjay aka Vendobobo (this one has 2 variations I forgoten) aka Sicilianmafia aka Edonation aka Bodatolu aka WuzzyTech

He's a very old fan
He killed my website with fake plugins but is still in the business today

PrinceOgun how far you? grin
Oh... Wow!

I followed the gist late last year.

Let me forward to his new boss. @Werber cheesy
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

Oh... Wow!

I followed the gist late last year.

Let me forward to his new boss. @Werber cheesy

He's followed all my monikers
Threat of violence is his game

@PrinceOgun aka Oja44 I'm done with Eze2000. Too much wahala from scammers like you.
Thanks for following it sha grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by SmartzNation: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2020
thomasina:
I just called @Smartznation and eventually picked at the fifth ring. He claims he is very busy and can't talk to me now. He, however, promised to call me back in the evening. I will wait till then, and by then, a whole lot of things will be determined - especially if he doesn't call back.
Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

All these will not yield any results. I am busy and in a noisy environment, and why do you lie? If eventually i didn't call back, you have tried to smear my brand image.

The backlinks and everything acquire during your projects, will send a mail for refund to them.

And pls, be specific and stop lying about how many times you called someone.

I will initiate refund with the backlinks and every things done.

And thank God you didn't lie that i blocked you.

I wont respond to your claims here again. Whatever you think, go ahead and keep saying it.

Cheers.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
SicilianMafia:

You this slave driver eze2000 cc miccolo1 after being warned never to mention me again in your useless fights you pick around the forum but you still did today I would make sure it is your last!

Dominique you equivocally told this fool @40 not to mention me again and closed his numerious silly threads and locked them but as you can see he has done exactly what you told him not to! I have quoted the post before he goes back to alter it like he normally does when the heat gets unbearable for his flat head!

Eze2000 aka kingreads and other names you go buy in your daily e-book hustle on both foreign and local websites on the internet you are FINISHED!!

What I promised you I would do you would finally get it in a Bumber harvest!!!!!
[/s]

Lol, come and bite me with fake plugins
You go jump from Benin?
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by SicilianMafia: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2020
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17148374.Eze_King_Eke

Your already poor carreer as a novelist would be brought to an halt!!!!

Anywhere you hide I would find you!!!
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by SmartzNation: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

You're welcome, bro.

As much as possible, strive to avoid issues as this. They kill businesses faster than imagined. There are always vultures hovering over situations as this and hoping to dent whatever image you have even when they don't know you. There is one presently on the thread and has been at it since yesterday.

He said he wants a refund, oblige him and refund him while he takes down the screenshots he shared.

Understood.
Thanks.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2020
SicilianMafia:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17148374.Eze_King_Eke

Your already poor carreer as a novelist would be brought to an halt!!!!

Anywhere you hide I would find you!!!

Thanks for the backlink
Yes, its poor which is why I am no longer writing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Blog Niches You Must Run Away From As A Nigerian Blogger / Should I Quit Blogging? / Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.