Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! (6290 Views)

Top 5 Free Seo + Website Analyzers You're Not Using For Your Blog/websites / Seo Website Audit, Competitor Backlink Prospect Reports, Keyword Analysis / Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

SMH this guy dumb for real, independent post? Aren't you getting notified again? You see what I said about you and your erroneous thinking, I pray you never get out of this pot of soup and try and change the belt on your trousers man...,

you are fooling urself on nairaland while people who actually know what they are doing are systematically messing you up with intent on the world wide web

Pepper go full your eyes no worry

Ata gun-gun ati Rodo grin grin Omo igbo orishirishi

Why not call Myn.d4 on this your post if you know you are not PrinceOgun aka Copperjay aka Edonation aka WuzzyTech aka SicillianMafia aka Vendobobo aka Bornstunner1
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:
I am seeing many profiles of sanchez01 popping up all over nairaland grin grin

Wow some people are too dogged and dangerous to be messed with

This war should start ojaare.... Sipping agbara bitters
Idiiot be hyping himself. grin

You've never met a troll like me. One account at a time. All those your multiple alts is an indication that you are a baby troll, not even close to the basic.

Your family is about to be schooled! grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Publicizing:

Bro, just wanna know.... How old are you? Are you like 12 or something?
The bastard is a likely one teenager. Ogun kill him today!
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:

You look very familiar. Do I know you?

grin
grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

Login to the other profiles you use to sell e-books and find out!!

Be like say you nor wan sell books again on nairaland and your website let me know if oil dey your head!
See nulled theme/plugin seller ooo grin

Dude your life is as fùcked up as your father's who fell from a palm tree. Hopeless bastard! grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:

Why not call Mynd4.4 on this your post if you know you are not PrinceOgun aka Copperjay aka Edonation aka WuzzyTech aka SicillianMafia aka Vendobobo aka Bornstunner1
Modify the post, bro. He wants to troll, shey? He don jam am.

Take out the mod's name and let me drag him all over. Shebi him na pig before? grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

All this boy's opening seo threads are all scammers!! I stand by what I earlier said
GOD!!

An innocent man's 50k is at stake
See the hopeless cretin crying over 50k! grin

You sell stolen, unauthorised plugins for 1k to feed your wretched family and sisters who failed to marry as no worthy suitors are coming for them.

There's lockdown presently. I'm sure your family is starving like kilode? grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Werber:

Modify the post, bro. He wants to troll, shey? He don jam am.

Take out the mod's name and let me drag him all over. Shebi him na pig before? grin

Done

But I strongly suggest you be careful with that Benin criminal

Put his main moniker PrinceOgun in that search bar above and see for yourself
Dom.iniqe banned him till eternity that why he has no main moniker now

1 Like

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01ScamMe: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

grin

Dirty Scammer howfar!!

Your mama Don chop today!!
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01ScamMe: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Werber:

See the hopeless cretin crying over 50k! grin

You sell stolen, unauthorised plugins for 1k to feed your wretched family and sisters who failed to marry as no worthy suitors are coming for them.

There's lockdown presently. I'm sure your family is starving like kilode? grin

Sanchez01 you useless son of a who're login to your main account MEY you mama drink akamu tonight OMO ale JATI jati
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
SanchezO2:
Interesting thread!! Lemme park my truck of iron!! Here and wait for a stupid person to act stupid!!
Hopeless bastard, I am here for your family. Let's feed them on a 1k budget? grin

You've been handed over to me since yesterday. If your mum is available, you can bring her for me to use her well and dash her N200 extra, making 1,200. At least, she'll buy some heads of ice fishes in the market. grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

Oh... Wow!

I followed the gist late last year.

Let me forward to his new boss. @Werber cheesy
Him papa don enter today! We rest the old man's rickety body today! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01ScamMe: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:
Why no go into details of the supposed scam?

See the BASTARD just throw away this your username it is gone!!

grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

Thank God I sell nothing on nairaland but I can't say the same for you!!

Even judging from your picture grin I have deduced a lot of things

Sicilianmafia check ur mails pls
May your family die of chronic kwashiokor this period! What am I saying sef? It is someone who feeds on carbs that kwashes... May your family die of hunger grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01ScamMe: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

Braah! grin

I'm having fun on the thread, it is not so serious. I know the clown behind the alternate. He is one notorious scammer who thinks me his uncle and an arch-rival when I don't even sell on here.

I want to see how long his rants will go before I blow the lid open on him. How have you been? Sold your site already?

Your mama MEY all the vulcanizers Don fvckk for your street!!

You get papa? grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
SicilianMafia:
https://www.amazon.in/Romance-Eze-King-Eke-Books/s?rh=n%3A1318168031%2Cp_27%3AEze+King+Eke

Even if you run to the Indian version of amazon I will find... you would be dealt with on any platform

You think posting shit on nairaland is a trophy let's take it to the www, your life and hustle on the web is over!!!
The dude writes and makes money off it. What do you do again? Ah, yes! You sell nulled plugins and themes for 1k to do what? Weyrey!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Starving bastard, mention Werber, or are you scared? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01ScamMe:

Sanchez01 you useless son of a who're login to your main account MEY you mama drink akamu tonight OMO ale JATI jati
For the umpteenth time, I am not Sanchez01! But I left you confused and wondering, àbí? Your papa there. Sanchez01 is too soft for y'all. You don jam am.

When are you deactivating, abeg? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01Scam: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

Tone down, bro. This guy is a lowlife. While you enjoy or think you've found one to spar with, I'll advise you to let the whole thing go.

In the end, it's all going to be insults and word and then what?

His grievance is that I asked one of his then potential clients to be wary of being sold a nulled theme and that's it. Life is bigger than the forum and the many bickering.

I was thinking it would be fun but seeing how you're going about this, it is never fun. grin

Just look on, bro.

Your whole life go play before your eyes starting tonight BASTARD son of Susan the who.re
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:
I am the only one that can put all your monikers on one page... but those I know and those i don't know now

From PrinceOgun to copperjay, ... Vendobobo and Vend0b0bo, Sicillianmaifa and that one you claim is your fine sister Edonation and the latest theif buster in town Gordson whom I quoted to make your new main WuzzyTech start following me.

I'm sure Sanchez01 knows how you follow people now... all that's needed is an honest quote...

I can find you and your business too... from fake plugins and themes to YouTube and WordPress cool

Better be nice to me PrinceOgun aka BornStunner1 or whatever.
Your intimidation tactic no dey work.on Eze2000 but you can always start a war anytime you like

My email is already with you, email me if you need that book. There's a discount for you if you will write a review on it. Nigerian books no dey sell these days, i don't a review from the devil himself grin
Bro, could you please send the links to his many profiles? The torment should begin in full force grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01Scam:

Your whole life go play before your eyes starting tonight BASTARD son of Susan the who.re
Benin bastard! Don't call your mum yet. Na beg I beg! grin

When I ask for her number, you can then proceed with her name. grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01Scam: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
SANCHEZ01 THE THIEF

Bola the meat seller dey find your mama ooo
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
If I catch your papa selling nulled stuff on Nairaland again, we arrest your lineage that day and rim a hot rod up your father's azz.

As you no want get sense grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01Scam: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
Sanchez01:

I saw it but it isn't as insightful as one would expect. As an SEO consultant, I know for a fact that a month SEO is unrealistic. However, I feel you should detail whatever happened because this could be a smear campaign as far as some see it.

1. You claim 'he did nothing' on your website.
2. Did you reach out for a possible refund?
3. If yes, what was his response? If no, why?
4. Did he really do nothing or that you weren't satisfied with what he did?
5. Did he block communication channels with you in any way?
6. Did he claim the one month has lapsed or you just arrived at this knowing you had your conversation a month ago?
[/s]

Shut up there bloody thief and begger you forget how you scammed hungerbad while begging for money OMO ale JATI JATI we go run your level for nairaland and take it elsewere BASTARD son of Susan the pick me up pus.sy
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01Scam: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Throw away this your sanchez01 moniker no more clients for you on nairaland!!

grin grin grin

We dey on you 24/7 you won't scam again in your life grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

Exactly!!
Sane people were talking, 1k per week feeder is entering, hoping to sell nulled themes to unsuspecting people.

Low life criminal. Useless Benin bastard! grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wuzzytech, Oja44, Sanchez.01 should have told you guys why I was banned na.

Na troll we troll reach that side! grin

We go troll your mama enter phone number, con submit your account numbers to banks say you dey scam.

You don enter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
The bastard say na 'premium theme'. Premium theme cause your father to slump in that zinc, outdoor bathroom! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01ScamMe: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01Scam:
Throw away this your sanchez01 moniker no more clients for you on nairaland!!

grin grin grin

We dey on you 24/7 you won't scam again in your life grin

angry We go fvvvck he dead mother with koboko walahi
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01ScamMe: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01 aka smartznation the 50k Scammer we go run your level like fufu

Mr OP leave this BASTARD to us he will cough up your money you are not hungerbad that he scammed till the man gave up the ghost
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Osagie Osarumwense Derick
First bank: 3043486725
Phone Number: 08167756333
Scam Technique: Selling Nulled Themes/Plugins/Softwares and Scripts.

Mauryn Onyechukwu Nmecha
Diamond bank: 0082600502
Phone: 08167756333

Phone......08167756333

https://www.nairaland.com/Sanchez01Scam

https://www.nairaland.com/Sanchez01ScamMe

https://www.nairaland.com/princehtml

https://www.nairaland.com/teampacific

https://www.nairaland.com/princeogun

https://www.nairaland.com/cooperjay

https://www.nairaland.com/Gordson

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

https://www.nairaland.com/4923746/princeogun-cooperjay-fiverrzlatan-scammer-run#74168749

YouTube: Viramula TV (with a horrible weed voice)

Wait for it... grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Werber:

Bro, could you please send the links to his many profiles? The torment should begin in full force grin
FiniLord:

@Sanchez01 there you go.

Say hi to PrinceOgun aka Copperjay aka Vendobobo (this one has 2 variations I forgoten) aka Sicilianmafia aka Bodatolu aka Gordson, SicilianMafia, Oja44, WuzzyTech, EdoNation, BornStunner1

He's a very old fan
He killed my website with fake plugins but is still in the business today

PrinceOgun how far you? grin

The darkened are active, the ones I know. Rest are banned.
Modifying the link in the search bar with the required monikers will get you what you need.

https://www.nairaland.com/Oja44

Good luck.
As for me, police is what I need. Soon as I can spear the cash. I'm done e-fighting

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside / Free: Generate Gsm Numbers / Who Has Used Textpattern CMS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.