Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! (6283 Views)

Top 5 Free Seo + Website Analyzers You're Not Using For Your Blog/websites / Seo Website Audit, Competitor Backlink Prospect Reports, Keyword Analysis / Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Oga, sometimes I mean sometimes kindly check people's profile before making assumptions.
If you check my profile, you would see I own a school in kuje, and Sanchez 01 is supposed to build my website. So I shouldn't be worried after reading all these accusations?? angry

Madam, my real moniker is Eze2000 and I have been on this website for 8 years. I began as a writer over in the Literature section and my fan base was huge. I decided to start a website based on that. I did not know anything then, so I approached another Nairalander named princeogun to help and he deceived me by selling me fake Plugins and themes that killed my site within 1 year!

He managed this scam by having a female moniker vouch for him when another webmaster was warning me that all he sold to me was fake. That female moniker was complete with a women's picture.

PrinceOgun is the same person here with so many faces Hence my question, who are you? But never mind, I know you now.

2 Likes

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by EasternPrince: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Sanchez01Scam:
Even your so called audio partner finilord aka easternprince aka eze2000 is secretly liking and sharing my posts
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU WILL DIE IN THIS FIGHT ALONE SANCHEZ01 !!

I WOULD MAKE SURE WHEN I AM DONE DESTROYING EVERYTHING YOU OWN ONLINE YOU WILL NEVER BOUNCE BACK!!!
[/s]
You forget BigCowHorn grin
Try to keep my names out of your mouth ooo
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
EasternPrince:
[s][/s]
You forget BigCowHorn grin
Try to keep my names out of your mouth ooo

What did you do?
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by EasternPrince: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
FiniLord:

What did you do?

Dropped a link here for 2 mods and rated him out
Did this morn grin
Guess he found them while searching for that Sanchez01 moniker

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
EasternPrince:

Dropped a link here for 2 mods and rated him out
Did this morn grin
Guess he found them while searching for that Sanchez01 moniker

No memes pls. Kindly delete the posts, Sanchez01 doesn't want the mods in this issue. And stay out of this I don't want your wahala around me.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sanchez01Scam:
Even your so called audio partner finilord aka easternprince aka eze2000 is secretly liking and sharing my posts

YOU WILL DIE IN THIS FIGHT ALONE SANCHEZ01 !!

I WOULD MAKE SURE WHEN I AM DONE DESTROYING EVERYTHING YOU OWN ONLINE YOU WILL NEVER BOUNCE BACK!!!

How you can be so evil baffles me. Keep liking and sharing your own posts with alternate monikers

1 Like

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
FiniLord:

How you can be so evil baffles me. Keep liking and sharing your own posts with alternate monikers
For someone who is notorious for all the wrong reasons, he sure has been firing blanks. cheesy

I suspect the mods are on his case already.

1 Like

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sanchez01:

For someone who is notorious for all the wrong reasons, he sure has been firing blanks. cheesy

Sure they are, but his many monikers are confusing even for them. Domi.nique in particular is responsible for putting his main monikers PrinceOgun and Copperjay out of business for life. Even Mynd4 knows him.
The thing is, when you just keep throwing accusations back and forth like this they just sit back and watch. You need to prove your point and a new thread with tons of witnesses is best for that.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
FiniLord:

Sure they are, but his many monikers are confusing even for them. Domi.nique in particular is responsible for putting his main monikers PrinceOgun and Copperjay out of business for life. Even Mynd4 knows him.
The thing is, when you just keep throwing accusations back and forth like this they just sit back and watch. You need to prove your point and a new thread with tons of witnesses is best for that.
I get it... Would do just this.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01Scam: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sanchez01:

LOOK AT THIS PIG!!

UR EYES GO NEAT
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01Scam: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
FiniLord:

IT SEEMS U WANT TO MAKE UR FOOLISHNESS PUBLIC!!

JUST ONE TIN , DO U DENY LIKING MY POST?
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sanchez01Scam:

IT SEEMS U WANT TO MAKE UR FOOLISHNESS PUBLIC!!

JUST ONE TIN , DO U DENY LIKING MY POST?

PrinceOgun, no one can ever be as foolish as you. Only If you knew how many of your posts I've liked on this thread alone before realizing it was you talking to you with alternate monikers based on Sanchez01's moniker. one mistake shouldn't bother you so much. I actually liked your Sanchez02 moniker's post once.
You've always been creative with monikers which is why I was suspicious of that fake headmistresses that showed up here with a school address on her profile. Sharp guy!

Remember what you did to Ikthemes years back? Your monikers at the time. I had the same confusion then.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01Scam: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2020
FiniLord:

PrinceOgun, no one can ever be as foolish as you. Only If you knew how many of your posts I've liked on this thread alone before realizing it was you talking to you with alternate monikers based on Sanchez01's moniker. one mistake shouldn't bother you so much. I actually liked your Sanchez02 moniker's post once.
You've always been creative with monikers which is why I was suspicious of that fake headmistresses that showed up here with a school address on her profile. Sharp guy!

Remember what you did to Ikthemes years back? Your monikers at the time. I had the same confusion then.

Keep your dirty mouth shut!! Long epistles for the fact you are a two headed snake!! Trust an igbo man at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2020
Sanchez01Scam:

Keep your dirty mouth shut!! Long epistles for the fact you are a two headed snake!! Trust an igbo man at your own peril

It was a mistake made 2 days ago. it has since been rectified and never repeated PrinceOgun aka Venbobo. Come and bite me with fake plugins then go and create another fake moniker based on his to confuse people
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01Scam: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2020
FiniLord:

Come and bite me with fake plugins then go and create another fake moniker based on his to confuse people

The brain of a 5yr old inside a flat 45+ head

You go die of hypothermia last last

He say Na mistake, mistake bawo you never though I go see notification, u see how erronuoes your thinking his, like I told that sanchez01 scammer he will die in this fight alone, the idiot is endangering his young blog after joining forces with a snake like u that is already a failed book writter just waiting for me to put the final nail in the coffin and I will!! I PROMISE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Sanchez01Scam:

The brain of a 5yr old inside a flat 45+ head

You go die of hypothermia last last

He say Na mistake, mistake bawo you never though I go see notification, u see how erronuoes your thinking his, like I told that sanchez01 scammer he will die in this fight alone, the idiot is endangering his young blog after joining forces with a snake like u that is already a failed book writter just waiting for me to put the final nail in the coffin and I will!! I PROMISE

Whatever princeOgun you'll always do your evil worst. We'll try out best to save others.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01Scam: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2020
FiniLord:

Whatever princeOgun you'll always do your evil worst. We'll try out best to save others.

Save yourself first drowning m0ron , nobody needs your audio help
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Werber:
Osagie Osarumwense Derick
First bank: 3043486725
Phone Number: 08167756333
Scam Technique: Selling Nulled Themes/Plugins/Softwares and Scripts.

Mauryn Onyechukwu Nmecha
Diamond bank: 0082600502
Phone: 08167756333

Phone......08167756333

https://www.nairaland.com/Sanchez01Scam

https://www.nairaland.com/Sanchez01ScamMe

https://www.nairaland.com/princehtml

https://www.nairaland.com/teampacific

https://www.nairaland.com/princeogun

https://www.nairaland.com/cooperjay

https://www.nairaland.com/Gordson

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

https://www.nairaland.com/4923746/princeogun-cooperjay-fiverrzlatan-scammer-run#74168749

YouTube: Viramula TV (with a horrible weed voice)

Wait for it... grin
Just remembered I had an alt. Got banned again! grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sanchez01Scam:

KEEP SHUT USELESS LOSER!! WEB28 SEEMS THIS FOOL WAN PICK FIGHT WITJ YOU grin grin

ANYWAYS SEE HIS DETAILS U KNOW WAT TO DO

SCAMMER!!!!!! ALERT!!

SANCHEZ01

IP: 104.24.111.125

Email : nigerianwiki247@gmail.com

BASTARD!!! I NOR TELL YOU SAY I GO GET YOU?

NA DEVIL U MEET SO!! MODAFUCKER

I GO RUN U DOWN!! DO ANY HOW MAKE I ENTER PHASE 2 FOR YOUR MATTER!!

DODORIMA FOR YOUR MAMA OMO ALE sanchez01 !!
Nigga! You for ask for Sanchez site nau... grin

An xyz domain you found within his posts? My website is on his post sef. You can do better.

LMAO! Cretin be shouting like he found gold. Barstadini. grin

1 Like

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sanchez01Scam:

grin grin

WA WO DINDINRIN grin

SALES OF PLUGINS STILL YAKPA FOR FRONT PAGE!!

HAHAHA WAT IS COMINH NEXT JUST DEY SWEET ME!! BETTER DEY BOLT UR DOOR TITE STARTING TODAY AND AS FOR ANYTHING INTERNET YOU ARE TOTALY FINISHED ONLINE

BETTER USE YOUR HAND TAKE DOWN THAT SITE grin grin

SCAMMER!!!!!! ALERT!!

SANCHEZ01

IP: 104.24.111.125

Email : nigerianwiki247@gmail.com

BASTARD!!! I NOR TELL YOU SAY I GO GET YOU?

NA DEVIL U MEET SO!! MODAFUCKER

I GO RUN U DOWN!! DO ANY HOW MAKE I ENTER PHASE 2 FOR YOUR MATTER!!

DODORIMA FOR YOUR MAMA OMO ALE sanchez01 !!
@Sanchez01, you have his full name, account details, his website and stuff, let's fucck this dude up nau? undecided

.xyz link. Pfft! This dude is got no idea sha! grin

So dumb like his parents grin

2 Likes

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Werber, you haven't been here all day. A moderator is on the way.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01Victim: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin grin

The fact that you have been pasting imaginary non existent details of me that I never even acknowledged them says alot grin Unlike you Sanchez01 who is running pillar to post trying to deny he owns... Wait make I refresh your Scammer memory with the latest addition

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01Victim: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
I couldn't even post the link even the anti spam bot knows it is a worthless piece of shittt grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01Victim: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
OMO ale son of an URHOBO who.re sanchez01

How much spam profile do you need on your nigerianwiki? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my Indians are hungry and they need to eat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jiffynaija was the hot hot way back. I killed that site a long time ago.

Dig more cheesy
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2020
SicilianMafia:
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17148374.Eze_King_Eke

Your already poor carreer as a novelist would be brought to an halt!!!!

Anywhere you hide I would find you!!!
Shut up, scammer! For every review, you'll get a counter review!

How many can you do under pseudonyms? Your threats are as empty as your father's scrotal sac!

Pfft! SPIDER MAN grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2020
SicilianMafia:
https://www.amazon.in/Romance-Eze-King-Eke-Books/s?rh=n%3A1318168031%2Cp_27%3AEze+King+Eke

Even if you run to the Indian version of amazon I will find... you would be dealt with on any platform

You think posting shit on nairaland is a trophy let's take it to the www, your life and hustle on the web is over!!!
Dude, your site is as crystal clear as shyte as well as your YouTube channel with a sardonic tone all over it!

If you think you're a cyber craze, your criminal level hasn't reached that yet. You're about to be schooled. Your school management is get an email with screenshots.

As you no wan get sense and desist from scamming, life will teach you sense. grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2020
SicilianMafia:
Online reviews on sales threads / book review are dead cheap!!

I don't mind spending to get you done and dusted with for good !!
Where do you want to get the money? From scamming people by selling 'PREMIUM THEMES WITH DEMO IMPORT'? grin

Biitch please... grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by thomasina: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2020
I refer everyone to this old Nairaland thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3791730/latest-fraudster-scammer-town-abiodun

You will all see that the image SmartzNation used in his Facebook profile which I posted [url]here=https://www.nairaland.com/5809556/odunayo-balogun-sygnifik.com-fraudster-scammer[/url], is the same profile image used in the scam perpetuated as far back as 2017 by a similar name ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO.

Just chk out the thread and see the scam done.

Now it is either SmartzNation is the same person as that guy in 2017 or what do you guys think?

This guy called Odunayo A Balogun or ABIODUN ISAIAH ODUNAYO AKA SmartzNation is one and the same criminal who scammed me of my 50k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Should I Quit Blogging? / Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue / Free: Generate Gsm Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.