Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! (6309 Views)

Top 5 Free Seo + Website Analyzers You're Not Using For Your Blog/websites / Seo Website Audit, Competitor Backlink Prospect Reports, Keyword Analysis / Isn't It Unbelievable That Thehackernews.com Is On Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by SicilianMafia: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2020
https://www.amazon.in/Romance-Eze-King-Eke-Books/s?rh=n%3A1318168031%2Cp_27%3AEze+King+Eke

Even if you run to the Indian version of amazon I will find... you would be dealt with on any platform

You think posting shit on nairaland is a trophy let's take it to the www, your life and hustle on the web is over!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by SicilianMafia: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Online reviews on sales threads / book review are dead cheap!!

I don't mind spending to get you done and dusted with for good !!
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Ishilove: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2020
Sanchez01:

I'm done here. I tried being fair to you both but it seems you're being pushed right now. I wasn't there when you both transacted. How you want to get your money is up to you.
Ekuse grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Ekuse grin

When mode dey laugh wahala dey
This webmaster section has the highest number of frauds of any place in the entire Nigeria
Only if you guys understood website issues you would be horrified
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2020
SicilianMafia:

You this slave driver eze2000 cc miccolo2 after being warned never to mention me again in your useless fights you pick around the forum but you still did today I would make sure it is your last!

Domlnique you equivocally told this fool @40 not to mention me again and closed his numerious silly threads and locked them but as you can see he has done exactly what you told him not to! I have quoted the post before he goes back to alter it like he normally does when the heat gets unbearable for his flat head!

Eze2000 aka kingreads and other names you go buy in your daily e-book hustle on both foreign and local websites on the internet you are FINISHED!!

What I promised you I would do you would finally get it in a Bumber harvest!!!!!

grin

I sent you a mail bro, I want to discuss with you about something
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2020
SicilianMafia:
Online reviews on sales threads / book review are dead cheap!!

I don't mind spending to get you done and dusted with for good !!

Really? grin
You;ll have to sell a lot of plugins then cos you must buy the books first before you review them
That's the ones you know

When you are done you come and sell plugins on Nl and run Ads on your websites
That one is even cheaper grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

grin

I sent you a mail bro, I want to discuss with you about something

No be only discuss na start plugin business

SMH
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:

No be only discuss na start plugin business

SMH

Thank God I sell nothing on nairaland but I can't say the same for you!!

Even judging from your picture grin I have deduced a lot of things

Sicilianmafia check ur mails pls
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

Thank God I sell nothing on nairaland but I can't say the same for you!!

Even judging from your picture grin I have deduced a lot of things

Sicilianmafia check ur mails pls

Of course PrinceOgun aka Sicilianmaifa aka Wuzzytech you sell,nothing, even with this moniker.
7 days to go on the lockdown if you need a book email me. My book are old but still good.

Take care

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by thomasina: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2020
SmartzNation:

All these will not yield any results. I am busy and in a noisy environment, and why do you lie? If eventually i didn't call back, you have tried to smear my brand image.

The backlinks and everything acquire during your projects, will send a mail for refund to them.

I will initiate refund with the backlinks and every things done.

I'm waiting for that refund to redeem ur image and that of your company.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Sanchez01: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Ekuse grin
grin

Hello, Dominique. You have a mail, I'm sure.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:

Of course PrinceOgun aka Sicilianmaifa aka Wuzzytech you sell,nothing, even with this moniker.
7 days to go on the lockdown if you need a book email me. My book are old but still good.

Take care

Fucckk Off Loser!
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
I am the only one that can put all your monikers on one page... but those I know and those i don't know now

From PrinceOgun to copperjay, ... Vendobobo and Vend0b0bo, Sicillianmaifa and that one you claim is your fine sister Edonation and the latest theif buster in town Gordson whom I quoted to make your new main WuzzyTech start following me.

I'm sure Sanchez01 knows how you follow people now... all that's needed is an honest quote...

I can find you and your business too... from fake plugins and themes to YouTube and WordPress cool

Better be nice to me PrinceOgun aka BornStunner1 or whatever.
Your intimidation tactic no dey work.on Eze2000 but you can always start a war anytime you like

My email is already with you, email me if you need that book. There's a discount for you if you will write a review on it. Nigerian books no dey sell these days, i don't a review from the devil himself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:

I am the only one that can put all your monikers on one page... but those I know and those i don't know now

From PrinceOgun to copperjay, ... Vendobobo and Vend0b0bo, Sicillianmaifa and that one you claim is your fine sister Edonation and the latest theif buster in town Gordson whom I quoted to make your new main WuzzyTech start following me.

I'm sure Sanchez01 knows how you follow people now... all that's needed is an honest quote...

I can find you and your business too... from fake plugins and themes to YouTube and WordPress cool

Better be nice to me PrinceOgun aka BornStunner1 or whatever.
Your intimidation tactic no dey work.on Eze2000 but you can always start a war anytime you like

My email is already with you, email me if you need that book. There's a discount for you if you will write a review on it. Nigerian books no dey sell these days, i don't a review from the devil himself grin

You still don't get it do you? My God you are very dumb the erronuoes and warped way you think with your mind would but you in serious danger and trouble I don't even know any of the people you quoted up there lol, but I am perfectly fine with you getting into some hot soup, go to war with them I am begging you go to war with people that have your picture and address along with the location of your daily bread, sincerely you are fuckkked!!! grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
Oja44:

You still don't get it do you? My God you are very dumb the erronuoes and warped way you think with your mind would but you in serious danger and trouble I don't even know any of the people you quoted up there lol, but I am perfectly fine with you getting into some hot soup, go to war with them I am begging you go to war with people that have your picture and address along with the location of your daily bread, sincerely you are fuckkked!!! grin
[/s]

This comment reminds me of the time you sold me the nulled plugins that killed my website

Remember it?

You swore to high heaves that you were legit, the best webmaster on Nairaland while Julius was a fake. You were so convincing, novice like me started begging grin. Those same plugins killed my website

It's the same lies you are telling now but what baffles me was how you knew who I was on this thread so fast even without those other people telling you. I checked that Eze2000 and sure enough you are following it

No matter the color, a chameleon never changes... Once I quote you, you always start following/marking me. It's one of the many ways I smoke you out. grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:
[s][/s]

This comment reminds me of the time you sold me the nulled plugins that killed my website

Remember it?

You swore to high heaves that you were legit, the best webmaster on Nairaland. You were so convincing, Novice like me started begging

Lol SMH all this things you are saying is just like talking to yourself, if you know what is good for you better start using your head but I guess you won't so go to war eze, google indexes images forever and if they should optimise it with keywords grin My God even your family members would be seeing your face everywhere
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

Lol SMH all this things you are saying is just like talking to yourself, if you know what is good for you better start using your head but I guess you won't so go to war eze, google indexes images forever and if they should optimise it with keywords grin My God even your family members would be seeing your face everywhere

PrinceOgun, go and find another mumu to deceive. I know what Goggle does PrinceOgun and I have made you promises about that before. I will keep my promise.

This thing between me and you will not hang forever. I will fix it
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:

PrinceOgun, go and find another mumu to deceive

grin Old man like you acting like a kid no wonder you aren't married lol, you don't want your congregation seeing your face on Google now do you? Go to war eze2000

There's is a proverb is those with more to lose that are always eager for a fight until they see the end grin... The tragic end...
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

grin Old man like you acting like a kid no wonder you aren't married lol, you don't want your congregation seeing your face on Google no do you? Go to war eze2000

There's is a proverb is those with more to lose that are always eager for a fight until they see the end grin... The tragic end...

There's a Benin adage that says, everyday for the thief but one day only for the owner of the house grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:
[s][/s]

It's the same lies you are telling now but what baffles me was how you knew who I was on this thread so fast even without those other people telling you. I checked that Eze2000 and sure enough you are following it

No matter the color, a chameleon never changes... Once I quote you, you always start following/marking me. It's one of the many ways I smoke you out. grin

Stop with the dramatics please it took me less than a minute to fish you out,

PS: in your hunger and desperation to sell your sub standard books all your accounts are very linked even at face level, I didnt follow them all tho lol, just need you to have the impression the rest are safe grin

Just imagine what a professional can dig out, better be careful Na express you dey go,
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

Stop with the dramatics please it took me less than a minute to fish you out,

PS: in your hunger and desperation to sell your sub standard books all your accounts are very linked even at face level, I didnt follow them all tho lol, just need you to have the impression the rest are safe grin

Just imagine what a professional can dig out, better be careful Na express you dey go,

PrinceOgnu aka WuzzyTech, someone wants to buy nulled plugins on Front page, go and answer and stop talking trash here.
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:

PrinceOgnu aka WuzzyTech, someone wants to buy nulled plugins on Front page, go and answer and stop talking trash here.

Keep quoting dangerous strangers I don't know from Adam, it's one name you have been singing from the moment u came lol why not have a sit-down with this Ogun person before they ruin your life and turn it into a living hell, a man zhould not play with his daily bread you know!
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

Keep quoting dangerous strangers I don't know from Adam, it's one name you have been singing from the moment u came lol why not have a sit-down with this Ogun person before they ruin your life and turn it into a living hell, a man zhould not play with his daily bread you know!

grin

You don't want your real identity known, do you, PrinceOgun? Maybe you intend to go into the plugin business with this moniker who knows, You can always create another... try Oja22 or Ogun55

Na only you get sense
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:

grin

You don't want your real identity known, do you, PrinceOgun? Maybe you intend to go into the plugin business with this moniker who knows, You can always create another... try Oja22 or Ogun55

Na only you get sense

grin grin

Hope it doesn't turn to tears for you, you are too old for all this

I am waiting for his return mail I got some spare change on a large good popup network your pictures would come in handy grin

Finilord
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:

grin grin

Hope it doesn't turn to tears for you, you are too old for all this

grin grin grin
Don't you worry about me, my dear, PrinceOgun
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
This your thing with Ogun it's been 3/4 yrs since it occurred ? and u are still on his dickkkk its the reason why you aren't successful, you have stagnated your mind.... Go and read 100 ways to success, even as a writer offering books for sale you are meant to build bridges not destroy it, your success depends largely on word of mouth..... You are not a reasonable person go to war shotigbo omo igbo
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:
This your thing with Ogun it's been 3/4 yrs since it occurred and u are still on his dickkkk its the reason why you aren't successful, you have stagnated your mind.... Go and read 100 ways to success, even as a writer offering books for sale you are meant to build bridges not destroy it, your success depends largely on word of mouth..... You are not a reasonable person go to war shotigbo omo igbo

Always the same tactics, PrinceOgun, you never change.

Everyone who tangles with you is unsuccessful, mad, old or an outright beggar like with Sanchez01 and yet you've been living off 1k nulled plugins and themes for years! Everyday it's up up up come and buy from us, all unlocked with our keys

Another thing that amazes me about you is your independent comment tactics. Whenever you want to drop a huge lie on any issue you avoid quoting anyone grin

I was waiting patiently for this last comment

Benin people say a chameleon never changes, however many colors it turns to
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
FiniLord:

Always the same tactics, PrinceOgun, you never change.

Everyone who tangles with you is unsuccessful, mad, old or an outright beggar like with Sanchez01 and yet you've been living off 1k nulled plugins and themes for years! Everyday it's up up up come and buy from use all unlocked with our keys

Another thing that amazes me about you is your independent comment tactics. Whenever you want to drop a huge lie on any issue you avoid quoting anyone grin

I was waiting patiently for this last comment

Benin people say a chameleon never changes, however many colors it turns to

SMH this guy dumb for real, independent post? Aren't you getting notified again? You see what I said about you and your erroneous thinking, I pray you never get out of this pot of soup and try and change the belt on your trousers man...,

you are fooling urself on nairaland while people who actually know what they are doing are systematically messing you up with intent on the world wide web

Pepper go full your eyes no worry

Ata gun-gun ati Rodo grin grin Omo igbo orishirishi
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
Oja44:

SMH this guy dumb for real, independent post? Aren't you getting notified again? You see what I said about you and your erroneous thinking, I pray you never get out of this pot of soup and try and change the belt on your trousers man...,

you are fooling urself on nairaland while people who actually know what they are doing are systematically messing you up with intent on the world wide web

Pepper go full your eyes no worry

Ata gun-gun ati Rodo grin grin Omo igbo orishirishi
[/s]

Think and lie however you like PrinceOgun aka Edonation ... Omo Benin

grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oja44:
[s][/s]

The rantings of a dying thief grin

Kiss your sanchez01 Monika good bye
All because of your stupidity

Wuzzytech come an carry thief's dead body oo it is becoming rancid and smelly angry
Huh... What? May you die a gruesome death this month, except you and the Wuzzytech scammer are two different persons, but I figured you're.

Hopeless bastard! grin
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Oja44: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Werber:

Huh... What? May you die a gruesome death this month, except you and the Wuzzytech scammer are two different persons, but I figured you're.

Hopeless bastard! grin

Mynd44
Re: Sygnifik.com Is A Scam SEO Website! Beware!!! by Werber: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
WuzzyTech:

STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME!!

LET HIM TEST ME!! AM READY!!

INFACT I WAS TIRED OF NAIRALAND ALREADY NO SALES HERE THERE ARE OVER 30NIGGAS SELLING THEMES HERE!!

HE IS ABOUT TO MEET THE GREATEST TROLL EVER!! WITH AUTOMATED TOOLS I DONT DO THE MANUAL LOGIN LOGOUT HE IS DOING!!
LMAO! grin

So you're starving already then? Cretinous fvcktard. May locomotive trains ram your mother's wrinkled holed to the point of no return.

Hunger kill you there! I have been unavailable all day. Na now I get your papa time. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I Need Free Website Hosting With Subdomain URL / Fedena V2.0 – Open Source School Management System / 4 Common Mistakes When Building Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.