Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (99063 Views)

Never Marry An Ebonyi Woman / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by comrChris(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Shut up.
Mumu
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by valnd: 1:10am On Apr 22, 2020
IloveToMess:

Imo people even reject Anambra suitors based on their money ritual history, it is believed that they use their first wives to make money.
I know how my uncle was so adamant on allowing her daughter get married to her Anambra boyfriend until the girl took in and as a Catholic Knight the man hurriedly agreed so as not to bring reproach on his name, e nearly cursed his daughter but our family intervened. Another uncle of mine married anambra lady too who held him down with pregnancy too.

But truth be told, Imo people do ritual pass.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by superlightning: 3:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Even Abia dey talk...Lol

I done see am finish today..Lol

who una be for where we dey before? Our prolonged silence in the social space has actually given you lots the guts

no be una fault

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by superlightning: 3:25am On Apr 22, 2020
valnd:

But truth be told, Imo people do ritual pass.

oga pregnancy does not hide itself. we know what anambra is notorious for. if na otokoto you wan use attack imolites, you don fail o.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by superlightning: 3:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Ojinkpo2016:

the reason why she dont want to marry you is because you too talk ,the way you are telling us how you bought her 9,000 fish ,celebrate her birthday,give her 30k,16k etc .this the same way you will be announcing to her what you did for her and women hate it .some guys will do more than that for a girl without sleeping with her and you wont hear it.your brain is too small and that's why she cant marry you ,anambra girl pack sense die ,look for a girl at ebonyi there ,the way she pushed you away and you are lamenting here shows that you didnt see her pant ,she just chop you mugu ,gather sense next time. I will not advice you to spend foolishly on a woman you never marry but when next you want to do that, note that is a risk ,it might lead to something good or regret ,women hate it when you do something for them and you will be announcing to their face or telling people .you need to mature ,you never reach to marry

if he doesn't give details, you will still be the ones to cast doubts and aspersions on his story.

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by superlightning: 3:50am On Apr 22, 2020
alfarouq:
Anambranians and Ebonyians are both Igbo. I don't understand why they can't marry each other.

it may even shock you that the 'Abakaliki axis' was once part of the OLD ANAMBRA STATE of the 70s and 80s
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 22, 2020
earthsync:
well op the excuse that girl gave nothing but flimsy on why she can't marry you in my opinion. I think she doesn't love you but is just with you for what she's gaining (money)
the part about him refusing to travel out to study because of the girl really got me cheesy
so someone will throw away his future cos of woman cheesy
na wa cheesy
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Jovi123(f): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2020
AFONAMARO:

They have no reason at all. They are nothing but wicked tribal bigots.

Don't try to preach what you don't know
What do you mean by I shouldn't preach what I don't know, well you wouldn't understanding until you are wearing the shoes, and mind you there are lots and lots of Anambra ladies that marry from other state
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Rossycee(f): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2020
iSlayer2:

What is your own issue now?
Last time i checked i didn't quote you.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Rossycee:
Last time i checked i didn't quote you.

You mentioned my state in your quote. So don't give me that.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Rossycee(f): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2020
iSlayer2:

You mentioned my state in your quote. So don't give me that.
What is this one saying? Are you the only one from anambra? The truth is bitter but must be said...
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Rossycee:

What is this one saying? Are you the only one from anambra? The truth is bitter but must be said...

Just mind yourself.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by LLobiorah: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I don't blame you rather I blamed nairaland for giving you platform to talk nonsense.

Even in reality, I spill it how it's. So are you gonna blame life too??
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by LLobiorah: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Are you okay?

Is something wrong with you?

Look at how you are de-marketing your sister state

Why not allow nature take it's course on their affair..

Why us your mind so bad like this..

Marriage need everyone to be cautious and to take their time.

Pure hated in action.

I'm doing exactly what the 'sister state', has been doing to other sister states. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by AFONAMARO: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2020
Jovi123:

What do you mean by I shouldn't preach what I don't know, well you wouldn't understanding until you are wearing the shoes, and mind you there are lots and lots of Anambra ladies that marry from other state

What shoe is there to wear?

We all need to join hands together to stop this tribalism eating up our unity and oneness in Nigeria.

Years ago, my mother tried selling this your weak theory to me which i resisted and ensured she's liberated from it.

By the way, i am from Anambra, married to an Ibibio woman.

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by divineRx(f): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
It is well
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by katyamizotta: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thank goodness she left now. YOU DESERVE BETTER!
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by missiret(f): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
where do some girls see guys who are ready to go hard for them like this, it really pains me when I read stories like this, some of us are ready to go out of our ways if we ever jam a guy like this even without the money but some ladies will have one and still be joking with them, bro just move on, God will provide another lady for you.

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by IDENNAA(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
I hate inter marriage with Igbo who doesn't speak like Anambra....I married an Anambra girl, myself. Nothing is as formidable as an Anambra couple.

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by IDENNAA(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Inter state marriage is killing Anambra beautiful dialects...our smooth silky ile Omanbala is endangered! Ndi Anambra, wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by IDENNAA(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
LLobiorah:

I'm doing exactly what the 'sister state', has been doing to other sister states. Thank you!

Nobody is doing anything to you. Leave Anambra people alone.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Rossycee(f): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
iSlayer2:

Just mind yourself.
I should be telling you that cos you lack decorum.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
[s]
Rossycee:

I should be telling you that cos you lack decorum.
[/s]

If you had any yourself you won't come online yapping nonsense about another Igbo state. You were throwing jabs on us as if Anambrarians like me cannot pick your state apart bit by bit if we wanted to. Like I said earlier, just mind yourself.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by LLobiorah: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
IDENNAA:

Osagyefo, I sight you. If you like bear meleszenawi, nah you sabi.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by okpalaAnambra: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
IDENNAA:
Inter state marriage is killing Anambra beautiful dialects...our smooth silky ile Omanbala is endangered! Ndi Anambra, wake up!
I'm from Anambra but will never marry from Anambra, most of our girls in Anambra are spoilt and have loose pvssy

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by okpalaAnambra: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
IDENNAA:

I'm from Anambra but will never marry from Anambra, most of our girls in Anambra are spoilt and have loose pvssy
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by okpalaAnambra: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Anambra are good people but marriage is not something you can rush.

Easy Easy...
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Alright...next.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by SonOfEl(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

really? I don't think so o....the ones I have met are decent. there are good and bad eggs everywhere. Easy on them pls.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by HopeSpencer: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
IDENNAA:

Your BIAFLA will be very entertaining...
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by IDENNAA(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
LLobiorah:

Osagyefo, I sight you. If you like bear meleszenawi, nah you sabi.

You have been duped...lol
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by IDENNAA(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
HopeSpencer:

Your BIAFLA will be very entertaining...

Scram!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.