Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man (98917 Views)

Never Marry An Ebonyi Woman / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by IDENNAA(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm from Anambra but will never marry from Anambra, most of our girls in Anambra are spoilt and have loose pvssy

You wish you were from Anambra...lol
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by okpalaAnambra: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
IDENNAA:

You wish you were from Anambra...lol
Abú m nwafó amúrú na Nnewi,...owe gí iwe sí tinye isi n'ofia

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by obinho26(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Op
Like I use to tell every individual I come across with stories like this... "This is one out of a thousand times your heart will be broken, so check how many times more tgat remains"
Cry , mourn her
Then wake up, and start investing in yourself alone. Be selfish now. Think only about yourself and focus. It's very fucking hard. But u can do it. U can do it
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Rossycee(f): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=iSlayer2 post=88743115][s][/s]

If you had any yourself you won't come online yapping nonsense about another Igbo state. You were throwing jabs on us as if Anambrarians like me cannot pick your state apart bit by bit if we wanted to. Like I said earlier, just mind yourself. [/quote

Google the definition of jabs before you start spewing trash. I simply said the fact about anambrarians regarding marriage. It's not my fault that you are so hurt. Like I said earlier the truth is bitter so take it or leave it and get off my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by superlightning: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2020
IDENNAA:
Inter state marriage is killing Anambra beautiful dialects...our smooth silky ile Omanbala is endangered! Ndi Anambra, wake up!

another insecure dude on the loose. who do anambra this thing?

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by IDENNAA(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2020
superlightning:

another insecure dude on the loose. who do anambra this thing?

Start your sentence with a capital letter. Also , names of places should start with a capital letter. Let's start from these little place and we can move to understand why you are running around this thread trying to convince few you don't feel dwarfed in the presence of Anambra person. I can feel your insecurities from here...your chest pounding out of the ribcage...lol

Cc. Superlightning

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Vivikema: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2020
That's anamb
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Rossycee post=88755649][/quote]

Okpo what is bitter there when we're the ones dishing it out? Do you see any Anambrarian crying that they were rejected like you? Lol! Cry cry baby.

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by superlightning: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
IDENNAA:

Start your sentence with a capital letter. Also , names of places should start with a capital letter. Let's start from these little place and we can move to understand why you are running around this thread trying to convince few you don't feel dwarfed in the presence of Anambra person. I can feel your insecurities from here...your chest pounding out of the ribcage...lol

Cc. Superlightning

who said you have to be formal in nairaland? SMH.

You are looking for what to use in talking me down on this thread, and all you could see to use was my lowercap usage in an informal forum. lol....ewu gambito.

Anambra my arse..... Abia's seeming silence in social media spaces has actually brought out the maniac in you lots. we have better things to ponder on, not on omambala losers like you.

you are afraid your dialect would die by intraethnic marriage with other igbos? what can be sicker than that? jeez.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by IDENNAA(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
superlightning:

who said you have to be formal in nairaland? SMH.

You are looking for what to use in talking me down on this thread, and all you could see to use was my lowercap usage in an informal forum. lol....ewu gambito.

Anambra my arse..... Abia's seeming silence in social media spaces has actually brought out the maniac in you lots. we have better things to ponder on, not on omambala losers like you.

you are afraid your dialect would die by intraethnic marriage with other igbos? what can be sicker than that? jeez.

You have anger issues. Anambra is a shinning star with great and beautiful features....onye aburo ona ebe. Nnia Nwodo called the state " trophy and pride od the Igbo nation"....He is not from Anambra. President Jonathan called it the brain box of the nation....He is not Igbo

You are pained because of the level neutral observers placed Anambra.

Cc. Superlightning

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by superlightning: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
IDENNAA:

You have anger issues. Anambra is a shinning star with great and beautiful features....onye aburo ona ebe. Nnia Nwodo called the state " trophy and pride od the Igbo nation"....He is not from Anambra. President Jonathan called it the brain box of the nation....He is not Igbo

You are pained because of the level neutral observers placed Anambra.

Cc. Superlightning

you keep mentioning me to get attention, what do you want? as in 'ke ihe ichoro'? okay o....anambra is the trophy of the east, are you now satisfied? insecure loser.

that was how some of you anambra losers years back tried to claim kanu nwankwo as an okija anambarian before he disgraced you lots on TV that he is from amangwu in arochukwu abia state.

you ANAMBARIANS are so damn INSECURE....
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by IDENNAA(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Anambra is not competing with Abia...a state that has produced some of the brightest minds on the continent. The state is too endowed , richly blessed and well situated.

Now , why would I want my children to marry elsewhere with all the treasures we hold....Anambra people said....anaro arapu ebe ana echi ozo jebe ebe ana alu agwu
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by IDENNAA(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
superlightning:

you keep mentioning me to get attention, what do you want? as in 'ke ihe ichoro'? okay o....anambra is the trophy of the east, are you now satisfied? insecure loser.

that was how some of you anambra losers years back tried to claim kanu nwankwo as an okija anambarian before he disgraced you lots on TV that he is from amangwu in arochukwu abia state.

you ANAMBARIANS are so damn INSECURE....

How can you accuse us of superiority mindset as attested to by many on this thread and at the same time call us insecure?? Make up your mind, oga. Insecure over what ? There is no single reason for an Anambra born to be insecure....we are high achieving society with beautiful culture , dialect , music , history etc. As you can see , I haven't even mentioned Abia because you are inconsequential. And , just to remind you , this thread was created to attack Anambra thats why I am here. Now , why are you here ? You are obsessed with Omanbala mysteries...lol
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by superlightning: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Giwoni:
My Love Experience

Good day NLanders

I'm a medical student, and gf ( not sure what to call her now) is in MLS. We are both in same level (500l).

It all started in 2015, when we gained admission into the University. We began to read together and subsequently I started teaching her. Later on, she made me to read and susummarize her course topics (which I did for up to her 300 level) for her as she usually found it difficult to read with textbooks and understand the contents.

Months before my 2nd MBBS examinations, I began to notice changes in her attitude and behaviour towards me, up to the point that she told me that if I did not pass that examinations that, she will forget about me. But as God may have it, I passed successfully.

Financially, it started right in year one as I celebrated her and her mummy's Christmas from my own pocket. It got to a point that I usually give her her money almost every day (for up to 5yrs) Whenever, I'm traveling in any of our vacations, I usually give money for upkeep until I'm back.

In 300l, I bought her gift worth almost 30k and also celebrated her birthday which she demanded I get her 'point and kill cat fish' that cost 9k.

I usually pay for her textbooks and seminar work as we are all in medical school, I really do a lot for her, as she always told me she would never leave me right from yr 1 to 500l after which she started telling me, their people from Anambra will not let her marry people from Ebonyi State.

She's has known this for all her life, but decided to bring it up just now, when I'm beginning my marriage plans with her, She's started giving me unnecessary excuses in one form or the other.

In 400L, my elder brother told me that I should leave my medical school here to go and study the same medicine abroad. Because of her, I told him that I want to finish my school here since I am already in 400 level. That after my MBBS degree, I can then go abroad for my Masters degree...

This January, my elder brother told me that since I would be graduating in 2022 (which supposed to be 2021 but due to strike before the 2019 election) which is two years time, that I should be planning to get married before I leave this country.

This made me to ask her again if we are ending up together and she told me that she has to seek for her mother's consent, and would give me a feedback.

Before, she travelled (this is just before the lock down) as she was complaining that she does not have any money on her to eat and she want to go and learn how to plait hair which will cost her #8,000, I gave her #16,000. The next day after collecting the money, she told me that she received a call from her mother that she must come back to her State and she travelled with that money without learning anything.

Yesterday by 8:24pm, I called her to tell me the outcome of her mother's discussion with her. She told me that her mother insisted that she cannot marry an Ebonyi man, and she cannot go outside her mother's decision.

In conclusion, she told me that she cannot marry me.

Well, as expected, I'm bracing myself up for insults, (I really don't mind this right now) but amidst the insults, pls advice a brother who's fighting emotionally.

thanks

my dear brother, you deserve better in life than that thing you called your ex. Make a good name for yourself and your people, you will see ladies of all tribes rushing to you like sugar-loving ants.

Ebonyi people are worth being proud of. I'm just as proud of your notable sons and daughters -

1. Akanu Ibiam
2. Sinach
3. Patoranking
4. Tekno
5. Prof ogbu, a renowned US based Anthropologist
6. Dave Umahi
7. Ognonnaya Onu

Keep pushing yourself to greatness....it's in you

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by IDENNAA(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kane Nwankwo visited Ihiala to perform a little ceremony pertaining his ancestry. Decades ago, a contingent from Amoba , Arochukwu , visited my home town , Umuoji , to discuss relocation methods. They claimed their ancestors were originally from Umuoji....does this make any sense ?
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by IDENNAA(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
superlightning:

my dear brother, you deserve better in life that thing you called your ex. Make a good name for yourself and your people, you will see ladies of all tribes rushing to you like sugar-loving ants.

Ebonyi people are worth being proud of. I'm just as proud of your notable sons and daughters -

1. Akanu Ibiam
2. Sinach
3. Patoranking
4. Tekno
6. Dave Umahi
7. Ognonnaya Onu

I feel bad for the young man but it was apparent from onset the girl didn't love him. Ebonyi should be proud, after all , they are not losers. However, the government should invest in human capital.

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Giwoni: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
superlightning:

my dear brother, you deserve better in life than that thing you called your ex. Make a good name for yourself and your people, you will see ladies of all tribes rushing to you like sugar-loving ants.

1. Akanu Ibiam
2. Sinach
3. Patoranking
4. Tekno
6. Dave Umahi
7. Ognonnaya Onu

Well appreciated. Thanks a lot for your encouragement.

2 Likes

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Giwoni: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

We as parents must determine so as to guide our daughters.

What an elder sees while sitting even if u climb Manjaro, u can't see that..
I pray that you such parents will not face the wrath of God in the end.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by cally10(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
superlightning:

1. Akanu Ibiam
2. Sinach
3. Patoranking
4. Tekno
6. Dave Umahi
7. Ognonnaya Onu

This your comment is just a condescending one �.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Giwoni:
I pray that you such parents will not face the wrath of God in the end.

Not at all.

God will honor them for standing up for their children.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Jovi123(f): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2020
AFONAMARO:

What shoe is there to wear?

We all need to join hands together to stop this tribalism eating up our unity and oneness in Nigeria.

Years ago, my mother tried selling this your weak theory to me which i resisted and ensured she's liberated from it.

By the way, i am from Anambra, married to an Ibibio woman.
Congratulations dear, but to be sincere you know it's not easy for an Anambra girl to marry from another state,it only happens when the girl is stubborn and decide to get pregnant,am not saying I hate other states, presently am dating an Enugu guy and I don't see myself living him for another guy not even a guy from Anambra
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by GreatResearcher1: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin
hey boss. sorry i was banned
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by GreatResearcher1: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2020
NwaforIgbo:
If GreatResearcher1, The Simp Slayer, Conquer of the Simpdom, The Alpha Lunatic catch u!!
I laugh.. grin angry grin
i've put him where he belongs
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Rossycee(f): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:

Okpo what is bitter there when we're the ones dishing it out? Do you see any Anambrarian crying that they were rejected like you? Lol! Cry cry baby.
You are now sounding like a kindergarten kid....i don't have time for kids please.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rossycee:

You are now sounding like a kindergarten kid....i don't have time for kids please.

No problem grin
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by ChideraStephen(f): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGISwNpHlSo?list=PLxyQq2ysFV1V3fY3c5VioDGCokGF5Ajjn

I found the secret to make men marry you.
If you follow these steps. He will propose to you in 2 days
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by BenedictAbajue(m): 6:05am On May 08, 2020
My sister dey related to this guy I son see dis story for her whatsapp group
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by SonOfEl(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2020
IDENNAA:

How can you accuse us of superiority mindset as attested to by many on this thread and at the same time call us insecure?? Make up your mind, oga. Insecure over what ? There is no single reason for an Anambra born to be insecure....we are high achieving society with beautiful culture , dialect , music , history etc. As you can see , I haven't even mentioned Abia because you are inconsequential. And , just to remind you , this thread was created to attack Anambra thats why I am here. Now , why are you here ? You are obsessed with Omanbala mysteries...lol

Delusion really looks good on you

1 Like

Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Bodyodour: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2021
missimelda01:
You only told us the things you did for her, what of the things she did for you?
Did you notice at any point in the relationship that she was acting uninterested?
Marriage is a huge step, did you both have marriage in view while dating?
Parents have huge influence on some people, maybe she's one of them.

In conclusion, it's not advisable to convince someone to marry you.. move on with your life, you'd find someone else who'll feel the same way about you.
I know this thread is dead but you are stupid for saying this nonsense.
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by duduade: 12:40pm On May 30, 2021
ola9ja:
Be strong brother,

Your relationship was Toxic and Symbiotic in nature, but you were beclouded with the illusion called love, so you will never see through a prism perspective while you were in that relationship, I can bet you this ex of yours has never bought you anything of value before!

One major problem you have, is you are not balancing love, you loved her so much that you were obsessed about her, she even knew it, so she took advantage of your weakness.

I have been in this exact same shit before, I was spending for a lady I was dating, taking care of almost all her needs to - part of her house rent , school stuffs and others too numerous to be mentioned.

You have done so much for her, and I believe most of what you have written here, but see it as a service to humanity.

It is very clear that her Mother wants to use her as Regina Daniels of the family to Cash-Out from Wealthy suitors who would want to marry a Medical Doctor

Be strong everything will pass and you will be more happier and better that you did not end up with a narcissist.

Have a blessed day.

So are you seeing someone now
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by FrankArc2022(m): 4:20am On Feb 12, 2022
Good day my people I don't care what people say.. I want to marry a girl from Ebonyi state.. my desire is to marry from Ebonyi state.. please I need just one lady from there for marriage.. Contact me on 07033805357.. Simple girl please.. My name is Alexander...
Re: Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 26, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
Singing "there is something that makes me come into your presence, my HELPER" grin grin grin ... Chai! Suegbé ni bros yii sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.