Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (84301 Views)

Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) / Soldiers Repel Attack On Buni Gari, Yobe. Scores Killed / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Curtisaxel7(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Why are most of them looking charred and burnt like lynched criminals?. Are thier bodies not supposed to look intact (save for bullet holes)?. Did the army burn thier corpses? Or were they burnt alive?. This looks more like the work of an airstrike than the work of ground troops.

Plenty questions on my mind.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by adecz: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2020
sad shocked angry sad
We need to see more corpses.

When you see the weapons &
equipment of the Boko boys, you
know they mean business.

The only thing Buratai & Buhari sabi
na Indian made AK47 wey dey jam
after firing 5O rapid shots..

sad
Our gallant boys are being shortchanged
by an irresponsible government
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Gadaluck(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Lol, the Boko boy's manhood lives on cheesy

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2020
cococandy:
I don’t think I’ve heard the term ISWAP before. Maybe I did and forgot . Which one come be that again?
Islamic State of West African Province
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by leo2020: 8:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Bad news for Wailers..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by semyman: 8:00am On Apr 20, 2020
cybertron88:
Make I no talk b4 them label me terrorist sympathizer. I only see one burnt Hilux and just 2 dead bodies. Wey d remaining bodies na??
Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by hipsyleema(f): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Na only that one your eye see.. � � �

ValCon888:
That guy still has a hard dìck even in death. I guess he was thinking about his 72 virgins before he died.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by emmadejust(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2020
So they are living among the villager with their hilux mounted with guns .. Hmm mm
Thank God for this result , more victory to our soldiers against boko haram .

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nickshrapnel: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2020
Even if they killed 105, do y’all expect the photojournalist to snap it all? Even if they snap it all, they won’t post it all

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by nnaeyes6: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2020
Where dead body lies, I saw only civilians there unlike Chad's eradication
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Toju200(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2020
leo047:
But some of these pictures are from the same pictures you displayed while the Chadian troops lunched an attack against the BH insurgents over or nearly a week ago. Only one picture is new here!!! Please attach the true pictures
Ungrateful civilian...
Some of u people don't just have heart for troops in the north east...
Go to Chad if u want to pls

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by tunary(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2020
OK so chad now lead by example, Nigeria's own is to copy and emulate. fake leaders
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by cutedharmee: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2020
babz11:

Let your brother or you join the Army orvthey should give u Gun and go and fight useless hypocrite people
My dearie help tell him. I keep wondering the way some people in this country reason sha...anyone who wanna see more pictures should go to Sambisa forest and you'll get more than enough. God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Viking007(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Barryseal:

[s]I saw the large crate of arms they recovered which is close or more than 1000, that's a pointer to the number of men they actually killed.
I can't see up 20 rifles here and you're claiming you killed 105? Use logic dey reason na.[/s]
You didn't see the 1000 corpse yet you gullibly believed with no question asked forgetting anyone can stockpile weapons from anywhere. But you're doubting the Nigerian army neutralized just 105 BHTs? You're a terrorist supporter.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Xbee007:

Even at death his manhood still stands...
That's incredible!!
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Toju200(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Even if they killed 105, do y’all expect the photojournalist to snap it all? Even if they snap it all, they won’t post it all
they refused to release the gory pics from what I saw on twitter if u want it they'll send it directly to you on WhatsApp
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Obioramichael(m): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2020
From what I saw they are not even upto 50 there... Where are the rest?
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by tunary(m): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2020
Gadaluck:
Lol, the Boko boy's manhood lives on cheesy
What is this lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2020
Hmn! How many are this ISWAP/Boko Haram guys sef? They keep getting killed and it never affects their numbers. Is there something we are not being told?
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by nedekid: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2020
zikter:
Great news. Watch as terrorist sympathizers will now come and do all manner of twisting simply because the army was not on the receiving end.
Let person hear word.
I believe in the truth and not deception. If over 100 Boko were killed, Nigeria army would have shown multitude of corpses.
While this picture of 3 dead Boko is commendable and we appreciate their efforts, we also should not deceive ourselves.
There has to be an offensive, how come a whole national army is always on the defensive against Boko haram? Isn't that strange to you? We ought to be the one chasing, bombing them, placing them on the run instead of vice versa.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2020
Sagaciousp:
Eradicate those bastards completely.

Even at death his manhood still stands....
That's incredible!!
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Viking007(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Don't mind the idiotic miscreants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Toju200(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2020
Curtisaxel7:
Why are most of them looking charred and burnt like lynched criminals?. Are thier bodies not supposed to look intact (save for bullet holes)?. Did the army burn thier corpses? Or were they burnt alive?. This looks more like the work of an airstrike than the work of ground troops.

Plenty questions on my mind.
this is to tell u the type of ammo the army used in addressing these guys ain't ordinary..
High Explosive rounds..
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Kuginzi: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2020
SLAP44:
Audio anihilate
Audio wailing!!
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Kuginzi: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Nwodosis:
Photoshopped from the scene of Chadians onslaught!
Audio Photoshop. Bad belle!!
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nickshrapnel: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Toju200:
they refused to release the gory pics from what I saw on twitter if u want it they'll send it directly to you on WhatsApp
People just come here to rant, they think dead men pictures will look as beautiful as it is in movies, if you’ve seen war before, you’d want to see the pictures
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by yahmohy27: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2020
bigwig071:
Fake news
Yes,I guess you're one of their sympathisers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Viking007(m): 8:05am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
nedekid:

Let person hear word.
I believe in the truth and not deception. If over 100 Boko were killed, Nigeria army would have shown multitude of corpses.
While this picture of 3 dead Boko is commendable and we appreciate their efforts, we also should not deceive ourselves.
There has to be an offensive, how come a whole national army is always on the defensive against Boko haram? Isn't that strange to you? We ought to be the one chasing, bombing them, placing them on the run instead of vice versa.
[/s] Keyboard General. Read the article again, this time slowly. It was an offensive.
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Toju200(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2020
nedekid:

Let person hear word.
I'm sure you're not aware of the offensive that is about to begin...
To get updated visit the Battlefield discussion thread...
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Kuginzi: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2020
adecz:

We need to see more corpses
Do u work in a mortuary?
Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Barryseal: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Viking007:
You didn't see the 1000 corpse yet you gullibly believed with no question asked forgetting anyone can stockpile weapons from anywhere. But you're doubting the Nigerian army neutralized just 105 BHTs? You're a terrorist supporter.
So Boko haram armed 105 men with 11 rifles and 2 grenades (yes, I actually counted). Oga terrorist hater you get sense so?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Nwodosis:
Photoshopped from the scene of Chadians onslaught!
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.