Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys (106130 Views)

Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by YoungAncient1: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2020
I suggest they take the play to a neutral ground like Alausa, Marina or Bourdillion so that nobody go get home advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by TrippleEEE: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:
And these people are part of the sophisticated people abi?

Yoruba people should continue deceiving themselves
Must you be tribalistic?

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Yoms amaka, mushin amaka, ewedu amaka....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by TrippleEEE: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala
Na der hand work, Always on Violence,
Am nt surprised
Bigot
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by DabuIIIT: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Much Ado about Coneheaded structures by ShakeAJOKAspeare.

grin grin grin

Audionews ha far... grin
LuQuLuQu:

All the people going on rampage cos of 14 days lockdown are afonjas.
Go and eat shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2020
apholaryn:
oloshi better no start another go back Your muddy land campaign..we all know na hunger go finish u all for that side lipsrsealed

Go and eat shit

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by inspayard(f): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Miscreants everywhere mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by ofoka: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Government and security agencies are watching while terrorist groups are emerging.
Let all these be nipped on board before they grow into a monster
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Akube1z: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2020
kingjrofficial:
RIP NL

2005-2014 cry
IPob are always jealous. go and create your own Nl
Anuofia
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2020
ChristianNorth:
Little lockdown, Yoruba people have turned to full-time criminals.

Tomorrow they will be shouting "sophistikated"

Sophisticated thieves
I tells you. Igbos better pass every tribe in Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by mascot87(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by ChristianNorth: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Proffdada:
your people are among them
They are 100% yorubas

15% - Yoruba Christians
85% - Yoruba Moslems

Be guided

4 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2020
agadez007:
Typical Yoruba people,Beating their Dry Shest and throwing punches in the Air,After inviting trouble with their own hands
You will see them running to Ibafo IDP,mouth wide open Shouting 'Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Egbawa oooooo haaaaaaaa'

grin

U sabi them.

They will be shouting and jumping up boxing in the air like praying mantis but when fight starts and they receive one blow for mouth, their noise go change to Aaaaaaaaaaah! Woooooooooh! Egbamiooooo! Maaaa fueeee!

Lol.

IBB once said if he is woken up that Afonja is planning coup, he will go back to sleep.

Empty chest beaters! If the gang invade Mushin now, you won't see them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Everybody for lagos dey craze grin
Nobody normal for dat state

Even the state Governor no well
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2020
DabuIIIT:
Much Ado about Coneheaded structures by ShakeAJOKAspeare.

grin grin grin

Audionews ha far... grin

My bros, I remain my humble self. I'm not audionews

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by TrippleEEE: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Oboy you go find quote? This hustle must pay. grin
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by kingjrofficial(m): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Akube1z:

IPob are always jealous. go and create your own Blood.
Anuofia
mind you... I'm from North

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by ChristianNorth: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
I tells you. Igbos better pass every tribe in Nigeria.
Northerners are also trying.

Moslem North are the problem of northern Nigeria and the Hausa Moslems that made themselves slaves to the Fulani fools

3 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Is true now, my friend in mushin told me that too, in qoute" them no born them well make them enter my area for mushin now, exactly how he put it to that day..

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by apholaryn: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Go and eat shit
hypocrite!..we both Kno w your brothers and sisters are included..we have alot of your family here doing E-begging , I won't be surprised if u have another monicker for the purpose... well,FYI we still feed them regardless sometimes..and one of the reasons we would always be ahead of u tongue

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2020
agadez007:
Typical Yoruba people,Beating their Dry Shest and throwing punches in the Air,After inviting trouble with their own hands
You will see them running to Ibafo IDP,mouth wide open Shouting 'Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Egbawa oooooo haaaaaaaa'

yes, just like Israel Adesanga beating his tiny chest abi?

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by friday2011(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2020
uncleck:
I miss the days of bakassi boys

I swear, abeg ndigbo, what actually happened, hope its not a case of "corruption within" and "abuse of power" that led to there extinction...?
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
agadez007:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by aimmoney9: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Everybody for lagos dey craze grin
THIS ONE NA REAL WA
MAD OOOO
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Detolanny(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2020
ValCon888:
It will surprise you to know that One Million Boys and Mushin Area Boys are the same boys.

Just like Star and Gulder is still Nigerian Breweries. Different brand, the same company.

Even the letter written by Area Boys of Mushin looks very similar to the one earlier written by the so-called 1 Million Boys in terms of composition and structure. Even the printout looks similar. It seems both letters were printed from same printer.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala
Na der hand work, Always on Violence,
Am nt surprised
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2020
apholaryn:
hypocrite!..we both Kno w your brothers and sisters are included..we have alot of your family here doing E-begging , I won't be surprised if u have another monicker for the purpose... well,FYI we still feed them regardless sometimes..and one of the reasons we would always be ahead of u tongue
I challenge you to check all the names of the e-beggars. They are always ade or ola whatever.
Like I said, go and chop shit
Coneheads

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by ZackMbaeri: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Mushin no get small, I beg the 1 million boys make them go now.

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Akube1z: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2020
kingjrofficial:
mind you... I'm from North
no vex then. I dey bash those tribal Igbos . Their comment always get me angry.
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Dchair2: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Akube1z:

I tire for him.
If he can't accept another person thing. Then he should gtf out of their. And stop rubbishing someone else property.
Don't mind him, after all he said, he's still here. Yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.