Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys (106128 Views)

Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2020
grin grin grin
agadez007:
Typical Yoruba people,Beating their Dry Shest and throwing punches in the Air,After inviting trouble with their own hands
You will see them running to Ibafo IDP,mouth wide open Shouting 'Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Egbawa oooooo haaaaaaaa'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
he suggested that i download Twitter. Twitter has always seem boring for me despite the hype, I haven't even download it once not to talk of using. I'm only on instagram. Seun need to do something its almost like no one is running this platform. In 2020 one can't comment real world emoji, RIP nairaland, we should invite those undertakers to do a lil choreography.

Twitter is the best for me. Information is real time

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by hope4nigeria(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Everybody for lagos dey craze grin
since 1914
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by MYHUBBY: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2020
agadez007:
Typical Yoruba people,Beating their Dry Shest and throwing punches in the Air,After inviting trouble with their own hands
You will see them running to Ibafo IDP,mouth wide open Shouting 'Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Egbawa oooooo haaaaaaaa'

why are average Igbo losing their senses lately? even states with high cases of coronavirus aren't this senseless

5 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by bayelsaowei(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Everybody for lagos dey craze grin
grin grin
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by bayelsaowei(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2020
ValCon888:
It will surprise you to know that One Million Boys and Mushin Area Boys are the same boys.

Just like Star and Gulder is still Nigerian Breweries. Different brand, the same company.
grin grin
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by kingjrofficial(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Akube1z:
no vex then. I dey bash those tribal Igbos . Their comment always get me angry.
lol.... Be cool then, its a faceless forum!

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2020
[[s]quote author= post=88644062]One Million Boys are in Hot soup : Dis kind liver no dey assorted tongue

GBAM!![/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by MYHUBBY: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala
Na der hand work, Always on Violence,
Am nt surprised

you know if you haven't abuse Yoruba in your imbecilic thread you won't get likes&shares

you've replace your sanity for mere likes&shares. what an unfortunate thing to come from failed rising sun

5 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by dangoteinlaw: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Twitter is the best for me. Information is real time
hmm more hype about Twitter. Is Twitter really that good coz I'm so addicted to instagram and I'm afraid of the disappointment when I finally realize Twitter isn't all that. Twitter vs instagram in terms of live news backed up with videos plus entertainment and live videos updates which would u prefer?

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Taymi: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders, I woke up this morning with a worried heart.
I need a job , if it’s something I can do from home , I have access to laptop.
Please i’m Open if anyone needs help in their work, replying emails etc.I write well also.
Please i’m Just a PM away
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by kingjrofficial(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Timi141:

Praise the Lord, they've released nairaland's favorite zombie from the ban.
he will still chop another wan very soon...
He has basket mouth angry

2 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by apholaryn: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

I challenge you to check all the names of the e-beggars. They are always ade or ola whatever.
Like I said, go and chop shit
Coneheads
I'm not stupid like you are to be posting names of your families in dire needs.. I'm only advising u to grow up and get sense and stop trying hard to block the assistance your ppl are getting everywhere ...pig

4 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by MrPaul2: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2020
post=88644062:
One Million Boys are in Hot soup : Dis kind liver no dey assorted tongue

GBAM!!

It's a lie jor, that's how Yoruba people use to make mouth. grin grin When they come now, you will not see anyone who will accept they wrote this letter. Please don't put us in trouble in this area biko. One million boys they are joking please we don't need your visitation at all, ordinary food we don't have, this lockdown hardship is already too much to bear.

This is how they will make mouth and later use them to count skulls grin grin please naija security please take note oh, we the residents in mushin need your help our area boy want to put us in trouble amid this corona grin

3 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Taye4j: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

grin

U sabi them.

They will be shouting and jumping up boxing in the air like praying mantis but when fight starts and they receive one blow for mouth, their noise go change to Aaaaaaaaaaah! Woooooooooh! Egbamiooooo! Maaaa fueeee!

Lol.

IBB once said if he is woken up that Afonja is planning coup, he will go back to sleep.

Empty chest beaters! If the gang invade Mushin now, you won't see them

Atleast Yorubas are not the type that will waste millions of life and run to another country. E.g Ojukwu and Nnamdiot Cownu.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
hmm more hype about Twitter. Is Twitter really that good coz I'm so addicted to instagram and I'm afraid of the disappointment when I finally realize Twitter isn't all that. Twitter vs instagram in terms of live news backed up with videos plus entertainment and live videos updates which would u prefer?

I don't do Instagram. It is more of videos and pictures. Once Ina awhile I visit it site but Twitter is for information. All government agencies are represented and when you have issue just tweet at them and you get response
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Truthbites: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Femich18:

lols. Water go pass garri for those stupid miscreants. Lazy youths who won't work but steal from struggling Nigerians

And una leaders nko? That have been stealing billions all in the name of Covik
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2020
uncleck:
I miss the days of bakassi boys
where those guys go self
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala
Na der hand work, Always on Violence,
Am nt surprised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_PHar2VgFU
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by maxzzo1(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Lagos all of werey!!!!
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by scopusng(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Egungun be careful na agric bustop u near so.
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by dangoteinlaw: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

I don't do Instagram. It is more of videos and pictures. Once Ina awhile I visit it site but Twitter is for information. All government agencies are represented and when you have issue just tweet at them and you get response
hmm are u for real? Will try it out today then lets see maybe it can take me away from this boring place with homepage looking like a stone age website
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2020
apholaryn:
I'm not stupid like you are to be posting names of your families in dire needs.. I'm only advising u to grow up and get sense and stop trying hard to block the assistance your ppl are getting everywhere ...pig

I know your father is stupid that's why you can't reason well. Son of a beggar

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Glink2018(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2020
i remember when we were living in Mushin. despite the volatility of the area , we had confidence that anybody that hurts my family will go for it. because we know some of their leaders and my parents had rendered one favor or the other for them. so, then, we are in the midst of war zone and we are not afraid. but not for now that we have left the place.

passing the area alone is even scary....

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by kingjrofficial(m): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Twitter is an upgraded NL... Too much gossip and savage replies... Its likely a faceless forum too undecided
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Taymi:
Good morning Nairalanders, I woke up this morning with a worried heart.
I need a job , if it’s something I can do from home , I have access to laptop.
Please i’m Open if anyone needs help in their work, replying emails etc.I write well also.
Please i’m Just a PM away

Another afonja e-beggar spotted

1 Like

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Taye4j:

Atleast Yorubas are not the type that will waste millions of life and run to another country. E.g Ojukwu and Nnamdiot Cownu.

U mean millions of civilian women and children.

Nigeria lost more soldiers than Biafra.

I wonder if Afonja can endure one week of bombardment. Biafrans stood their ground for 3 years, so when u see an Igbo man bow in respect.

Just 14 days of lockdown, ur brothers are already stealing bread, scooping red oil, breaking homes in the name of 1million Boys. How e go be if Afonja witness blockage + war?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Femich18(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2020
Truthbites:

And una leaders nko? That have been stealing billions all in the name of Covik

Is that a justification for stealing from fellow Nigerians who don't have just like them?
You said leaders are stealing billions, then those stupid miscreants should go and collect their share instead of troubling the poor people
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by apholaryn: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

I know your father is stupid that's why you can't reason well. Son of a beggar
pained pained when u tell them the truth, they resort to insults and throwing tantrums .forreal pig ,people are seeing all this, don't block road for your family with your stupidity...try to keep ur foolishness in check, I Kno it's hards, infact it's synonymous to people from that side grin but u ghas to regardless..biko wink

3 Likes

Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Taymi: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Another afonja e-beggar spotted

Really!!
It is well
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2020
ready to die jam ready to kill!...
equation balance die!
Re: Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2020
apholaryn:
pained pained grin grin when u tell them the truth, they resort to insults and throwing tantrums angry forreal pig ,people are seeing all this, don't block road for your family with your stupidity...try to keep ur foolishness in check, I Kno it's hards, infact it's synonymous to people from that side grin but u ghas to regardless..biko wink
Afolarin coneheaded e-beggar, go to Ojuelegba and beg for morning food for your pop he's hungry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.