Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage (4417 Views)

Marrying An Akwa Ibom Girl Is More Expensive Than Marrying An Igbo Girl / It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) / "Stop Looking From Under"curvy Akwa Ibom Girl Twerks With Heavy Backsid (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
ubcandid:

better said, "most" Akwa Ibom girls. Is your mum from another tribe? You see to have biased reservation towards anything Akwa Ibom.

I'm not from Akwa ibom.

Lived there all my life.

I can tell you everything and anything about Akwa ibomites
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by ubcandid(m): 8:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Adanairaland:

I'm not from Akwa ibom.

Lived there all my life.

I can tell you everything and anything about Akwa ibomites
you can only tell me along your line of sentiments. I can remember a previous bashing thread on Akwa Ibom. I took you on, on it. But, you claimed to be from AK which I doubted. Now the truth has surfaced. Quit the hate game babe. We should all grow above lines of prejudice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2020
stobery:

Amana isong ke ndo.... grin grin
ohh
Wish you luck in your finding
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Damseldammie(f): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2020
flokii:
The ones that pronounce junction as young john grin

Good luck to you in your search

1 Like

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by bonnyhope: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2020
1stola:

Tall and lively blablabla

And what do you have to offer?

He will be ready to offering his hard earned money
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
fattprince:
Op, Just look for preshbien, she's tall (she's even a model) above average facially and also akwa ibomite. And from her little input here she is intelligent with a good sense of humor
undecided
They are coming for you

1 Like

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2020
ubcandid:

you can only tell me along your line of sentiments. I can remember a previous bashing thread on Akwa Ibom. I took you on, on it. But, you claimed to be from AK which I doubted. Now the truth has surfaced. Quit the hate game babe. We should all grow above lines of prejudice.

Please, grow up!

So you've been following me from thread to thread?

Did I lie about Akwa ibom?

What I said is the truth and I'm sorry the truth hurts.

The only thing good about that state is the fact that it's peaceful to an extent with good roads.

I gave him an advice and you're attacking him for saying the truth? Following me from thread to thread?

There is nothing really special about your state.

It's Over hyped!
Not good for business too.

Bye!
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
stop overrating that girl. undecided
She average as f***
hello sir
Good morning grin
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Preshieben:
hello sir
Good morning grin
Good morning wink
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
Good morning wink
Can I ask for a favor?
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by youska(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Short people right now be like....

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Preshieben:
Can I ask for a favor?
Don't bother, I know what you wanna say ...
I didn't mention you, I just objected to what he said which unfortunately, involved you.
Peace wink
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
Don't bother, I know what you wanna say ...
I didn't mention you, I just objected to what he said which unfortunately, involved you.
Peace wink
that wasn't what I wanted asking for
BTW
Why do you always object to comments concerning me
Have I ever engaged in a quarrel with you?
Cos I wouldn't like to

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Preshieben:
that wasn't what I wanted asking for
BTW
Why do you always object to comments concerning me
Have I ever engaged in a quarrel with you?
Cos I wouldn't like to
lol. What is it that you wanted to ask?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
lol. What is it that you wanted to ask?
I can't ask again sad
I'll ask later
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Marriage is an institution. It can either make or destroy you. You should not just desire to marry any girl but one who is the bone of your bone and the flesh of your flesh. A girl who has the qualities of a virtuous woman and exceeds 60% of your desired qualities in a woman.
Don't be among those that are enduring their marriages, not finding rest and peace at home.
We would be organizing a match making for those ready to be married. Please provide us with the following details:
1. Name
2. Office address
3. Home address
4. Designation at your place of work
5. Information on your parents and siblings
6. Your likes and dislikes
7. When you intend to get married
8.Can we also have the details of your desired woman- Age,complexion, State,and others
Send all information to mail@hightaughts.com and acquire more knowledge from my blog www.hightaughts.com
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Preshieben:
I can't ask again sad
I'll ask later
very well then. wink
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by ubcandid(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Adanairaland:

Please, grow up!

So you've been following me from thread to thread?

Did I lie about Akwa ibom?

What I said is the truth and I'm sorry the truth hurts.

The only thing good about that state is the fact that it's peaceful to an extent with good roads.
Stop being puerile. Which state are you from that's good for business? Yeah, I grew up in Lagos and I agree the pace and intensity is incomparable. But still, I've had a lot of construction friends from your region settling here and making it.....following you from thread to thread? Your previous hate speech struck a chord in me and your username is conspicuous. You've never received a follow from me......you gave him a misguided advice and I simply stated "most". Where you the tallest in your school or the entire state? Or you want to tell me at your then height, from church to playgroup, you never saw ur age grade from the state taller? Quit the hate madam.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2020
ubcandid:

Stop being puerile. Which state are you from that's good for business? Yeah, I grew up in Lagos and I agree the pace and intensity is incomparable. But still, I've had a lot of construction friends from your region settling here and making it.....following you from thread to thread? Your previous hate speech struck a chord in me and your username is conspicuous. You've never received a follow from me......you gave him a misguided advice and I simply stated "most". Where you the tallest in your school or the entire state? Or you want to tell me at your then height, from church to playgroup, you never saw ur age grade from the state taller? Quit the hate madam.

Most of the construction peeps are now leaving Uyo.

Yes, that's my parent's line of business.
And many more..

I know Aks likee the back of my Palm.

When it comes to business settings and more, I'm your best plug that's why I gave him that advice.
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2020
ubcandid:

Out of 100, 10% are tall.. the rest are short like me.
Bye!
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Olatara(f): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
Dem fit get levels, dress well, and now have upgraded with nice fragrance and perfume since majority of Akwa Ibom village girls have body odour issues ( this is the truth) but as for their intonation/accent and pronounciation is still a turn off.
Not true. I know they are extremely neat.
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by laughter123: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
No wahala. There's o but can you pay what you will be asked to pay. This knockdown sorry lockdown get as e be o............lol
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by TheMohican(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Charleys: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
ubcandid:

better said, "most" Akwa Ibom girls. Is your mum from another tribe? You see to have biased reservation towards anything Akwa Ibom.

She's just jealous

1 Like

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by ubcandid(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Olatara:

My Dear, leave those hate filled souls that can't receive a surprise visit to their home, calling out on cleanliness.
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by ubcandid(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Adanairaland:

Most of the construction peeps are now leaving Uyo.

Yes, that's my parent's line of business.
And many more..

I know Aks likee the back of my Palm.

When it comes to business settings and more, I'm your best plug that's why I gave him that advice.
you can't be a 'best plug'. Do away with sentiments. You are just sharing an inherited prejudice, I can feel it.
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by ubcandid(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Adanairaland:

Out of 100, 10% are tall.. the rest are short like me. Bye!
that percentage doesn't tally for annang girls, I'm Ibibio.
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by phemmy88(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Olatara:

Olatara
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Okoroawusa: 12:03am On Apr 28, 2020
There is this Akwaibom girl whose mom just gave birth. She is a Miss Akwaibom or something...preshbien or preshieben. Look for her. But she claims to be 19 Sha...I don't know if that is not too young for you

1 Like

Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Rebekah029(f): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2020
stobery:

Amana isong ke ndo.... grin grin
Ami Nniongo....yag Nnsin application??
Re: I Need A Beautiful Akwa Ibom Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Okoroawusa:
There is this Akwaibom girl whose mom just gave birth. She is a Miss Akwaibom or something...preshbien or preshieben. Look for her. But she claims to be 19 Sha...I don't know if that is not too young for you
oga
This advertisment no be here
Dont worrry i will be 20 soon
And remember some girls grow faster than their age
So i dont claim to be 19
I am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning / I Got Sacked For This. I Am Sad / Which Of These Online Behaviours Do You Detest Most In A Lady ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.