Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings (21992 Views)

Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by ogenyi1: 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
totit:

God bless SW, ibadan cool

We ain't talking about self, -contains, bungalow here but real thing . cool grin

Hahahaha

He had to run even to Google earth. See Ibadan here, it is a huge stone age in the present age

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by totit: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
ogenyi1:

Hahahaha

He had to run even to Google earth. See Ibadan here, it is a huge stone age in the present age

You must be yoloba. Why add more pictures of aba and enugu?

See this yoloba oo grin

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Seetto:

You and this your m0r*nic statement, your moniker self carry m0r*n, it is like you are a m0r*n ever since you are born, no wonder you reason like one, since your stinking adultrated expired kunu brain is telling you that Lagos is the capital of bini..
We afonjas are moronic land grabbers grin
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Ikinternational: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Gabkosh:
Ode, you can show your imaginary house mumu. You sister can even own White House. No be you osu again. Who no know your type. We know your father own skyscraper. Dindinrin

Online billionaire.

Wetin online? Is this not the technology age?
We can post receipts. It literally takes seconds
Even your street you won't post na only mouth you get

Either one is a herdsmen or Dangote. That's how your stupid a ss brain reasons. Small boy with small brain. Smh
Foh
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Ikinternational: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Gabkosh:
Ode, you can show your imaginary house mumu. You sister can even own White House. No be you osu again. Who no know your type. We know your father own skyscraper. Dindinrin

Online billionaire.

Excuse me sir, I'm down for a video call. I prefer arguing with facts. Let's separate the landlords from the tenants

Don't divert don't deflect let's exchange #'s n video call.
Let me give you a quick tour of one of my houses let's see if you get level. My eyes only believe in what I can see

Words are meaningless
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
ogenyi1:

Hahahaha

This is your Eldorado East. Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Obamaofusa: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
ogenyi1:

Hahahaha

Ibadan is huge and very much developed than the entire Igboland.

Igboland is tiny and full of slums and IDP camps. grin
One can see that Igboland looks like world war relics.It is in ruins.

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Obamaofusa: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin.

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Gabkosh: 12:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Ikinternational:

Wetin online? Is this not the technology age?
We can post receipts. It literally takes seconds
Even your street you won't post na only mouth you get

Either one is a herdsmen or Dangote. That's how your stupid a ss brain reasons. Small boy with small brain. Smh
Foh
Oga ade, I am not here for trash. Post your White House and skyscrapper let see. I am not interested in exchanging my number. I dey mad. For this world we dey. I am smarter than you. You must be a learner. Oh, you think I will come here to post my properties with you online.
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Gabkosh: 12:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Ikinternational:

Excuse me sir, I'm down for a video call. I prefer arguing with facts. Let's separate the landlords from the tenants

Don't divert don't deflect let's exchange #'s n video call.
Let me give you a quick tour of one of my houses let's see if you get level. My eyes only believe in what I can see

Words are meaningless
Lol, all your tactics can't work on me. I don't give my digit online. Use another tactic okay. Online billionaire with one Monika and online begger with another monika
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Gabkosh: 12:18am On Apr 22, 2020
Ikinternational:

Fuvck you n your opinion. You must think I give a flying fuvck what you think. Your daddy don't feed me. Foh
No it is your own father that is feeding him na. Abi no be so.
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Cjrane2: 12:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Anambralstson:
Osun most dirtiest state in Nigeria

Sometimes I wonder why that boy is obsessed with Igboland instead of fixing his own Yorubaland.

If you have ever visited Ibadan, you will marvel at the decay a once mighty yoruba people have become. Why are they satisfied to remain in retrogression and pass their time worrying about evil to do against Igbos, instead of fixing their homeland?

2 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Cjrane2: 12:27am On Apr 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Cjrane2: 12:35am On Apr 22, 2020
Enugu neighborhood
Onitsha neighborhood

2 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 22, 2020
Cjrane2:
Enugu
This is the original East you are hiding, ogbeni.

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Cjrane2: 12:59am On Apr 22, 2020
gomojam:
This is the original East you are hiding, ogbeni.

Funny enough, I'm from Niger Delta!
But, I wonder what is wrong with the Yoruba youths of today??

3 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Cjrane2:

Sorry, I just wanna guild you through the land of the rising sun, Eastern part of Nigeria. It host the dirtiest places known ever though. See below.

2 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Cjrane2:

Sometimes I wonder why that boy is obsessed with Igboland instead of fixing his own Yorubaland.

If you have ever visited Ibadan, you will marvel at the decay a once mighty yoruba people have become. Why are they satisfied to remain in retrogression and pass their time worrying about evil to do against Igbos, instead of fixing their homeland?

See the answer below

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 22, 2020
Cjrane2:

Idiot! Own up to your stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Ikinternational: 1:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, all your tactics can't work on me. I don't give my digit online. Use another tactic okay. Online billionaire with one Monika and online begger with another monika

Sure bud.
Whatever pleases your mind
I knew you'd back out asap with a deflection

But you seem to be calming down. So I won't go too hard on you

I'll let you live
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 1:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Cjrane2:

yes we see u fake Niger delta. Why do u ibo lie so well. Isn’t Niger delta just a name. Is ondo not part of Niger delta

2 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Cjrane2: 1:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Moneywomen17:
yes we see u fake Niger delta. Why do u ibo lie so well. Isn’t Niger delta just a name. Is ondo not part of Niger delta

Everyone that knows my signature in nairaland knows I'm from Niger Delta. Again, i don't need to validate anything for an Afonja! Just go through my entire post. I know you already did.

Anyhow, i find it shocking that Yorubas of today are comfortable allowing their region to remain in stone age and instead occupying their time with an obsession for Igbos. WHY? Who did this to Yorubas?

Igboland isn't perfect, but I'm so proud to be an Igbo from Delta state. Considering all we have been through and the fact that Nigeria has not relented even till date in plotting and implementing wicked policies against us, I'm totally proud to be Igbo. On the other hand, i repudiate the mere thought of me as a Nigerian. This is a country that not only murdered my people even when we were not a territorial part of Biafra and had the effrontery to deny it didn't happen!

The wickedness of Nigeria is what has refused the country from developing. The day Yorubas decide they want no hand in the wickedness of Nigeria, the curse on Yorubaland will be lifted.

5 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 1:55am On Apr 22, 2020
Cjrane2:

Everyone that knows my signature in nairaland knows I'm from Niger Delta. Again, i don't need to validate anything for an Afonja! Just go through my entire post. I know you already did.

Anyhow, i find it shocking that Yorubas of today are comfortable allowing their region to remain in stone age and instead occupying their time with an obsession for Igbos. WHY? Who did this to Yorubas?

Igboland isn't perfect, but I'm so proud to be an Igbo from Delta state. Considering all we have been through and the fact that Nigeria has not relented even till date in plotting and implementing wicked policies against us, I'm totally proud to be Igbo. On the other hand, i repudiate the mere thought of me as a Nigerian. This is a country that not only murdered my people for coming to support them against Biafra, but has the effrontery to deny it didn't happen!

The wickedness of Nogeria is what has refused the country from developing. The day Yorubas decided they want no hand in it, the curse on yorubaland will be lifted.
ogbeni shut up. Who is obsessed with who. Why not mention ur tribe. Naija delta na tribe. Mumu somebody. And i wonder which land is cursed people who leave their land in massive drove to other land for greener pasture. That’s the real cursed land.

5 Likes

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by BEEFIE: 2:08am On Apr 22, 2020
SoNature:

Bro, where did you get the figure from?
I think you should visit Lagos before concluding
this guys are just full of themselves
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Cjrane2: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
BEEFIE:

this guys are just full of themselves
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Giwoni: 5:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
who said the yorubas are scared of it's own country? The igbos can't leave together and hate each other. Even the anambra man feels the ebonyi man is inferior to him. An anambra person doesn't want to marry an igbo person outside anambra and you say you love yourselves. What a joke. The average igbbbo man is a traitor dishonest and wicked. That why the British hates you guys. The yorubas have the coastline oil cocoa intelligent people well educated and brilliant administrators and you think they don't want to be on their own? The last time igbos held these are presidency they were killing each other over the position. For the first and only time in Nigeria history Nigeria had 5 Senate presidents in eight years. Wicked people
Thanks a lot. well said
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Enyimbafc: 4:40pm On May 12, 2020
olamidedivotee:
If Onitsha is better than Lagos

Why do ibos relocate to Lagos for greener pastures
Because the see oppunities were the inhabitants are blind.
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Enyimbafc: 4:46pm On May 12, 2020
Cjrane2:

Can you please tell me how you got those pictures
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by olamidedivotee(f): 8:35pm On May 12, 2020
Enyimbafc:
Because the see oppunities were the inhabitants are blind.
Which means Americans are also blind.
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Enyimbafc: 8:46pm On May 12, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Which means Americans are also blind.
Are yoruba's Americans.
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by AmuDimpka: 9:14pm On May 12, 2020
Cjrane2:

Igboland isn't perfect, but I'm so proud to be an Igbo from Delta state. Considering all we have been through and the fact that Nigeria has not relented even till date in plotting and implementing wicked policies against us, I'm totally proud to be Igbo. On the other hand, i repudiate the mere thought of me as a Nigerian. This is a country that not only murdered my people even when we were not a territorial part of Biafra and had the effrontery to deny it didn't happen!

The wickedness of Nigeria is what has refused the country from developing. The day Yorubas decide they want no hand in the wickedness of Nigeria, the curse on Yorubaland will be lifted.

Nwanne chefuo ndi ofee....ha di useless...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill To Scrap FERMA / FEC Okays New Salary Structure For Police / APC Convention: How Buhari, Governors Shared Party Positions Ahead Of 2023 Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.