Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings (22998 Views)

Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by olamidedivotee: 7:21am On May 13, 2020
Enyimbafc:
Are yoruba's Americans.
But we're the Americans of Nigeria, other tribes came to our region for greener pasture.
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Igboid: 8:03am On May 13, 2020
leokid866:
I have gone through this thread and come across so many insults against the Yoruba people, please if you are Yoruba and reading this, please from this point forward let's start boycotting everything igbo. I used to love them from their culture to music to food, but since I got close to them and see how they reason I have lost that love and since started boycotting them. Please there's nothing they offer you can't get from a Yoruba man, please lets start taking our money and love and start investing it in Yoruba owned business. And this is not coming from a place of hate, I still want them to prosper and grow in leaps and bounds, but my money, time and future of my kin will not be involved in the process. Let each man hold onto his own

Please help us,tell your law markers in Senate to convince their Northern and SS counterparts to enact a law to expell.the nasty Biafrans from Nigeria federation, like Malay federation did to Singapore.

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Igboid: 8:08am On May 13, 2020
Moneywomen17:
ogbeni look at jamb admitted stats for 2017-18 http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/JAMB_Applications_and_Admitted_Candidates_by_State_2017___2018.pdf
This are latest stats here my bloda.
Yorubas admitted stats for university for jamb is 253,706 while ibo is 201,572 for both years that’s a difference of 52,134. That means 52,134 more yoruba got admitted into university. That’s more than some northern states combined. We are not ur mate in education when it come to pure numbers. More and more Yoruba go to school than ibo and this are not oral stats and none of the rubbish u have posted dispute that.

That stat is not for just university. Its for polytechnic as well and we know how much your people love poly.

1 Like

Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Enyimbafc: 12:08pm On May 13, 2020
olamidedivotee:

But we're the Americans of Nigeria, other tribes came to our region for greener pasture.
Wow Americans with the highest number of mud and brown roofs in Africa i'm surprise ooh.
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by ScotMisile: 12:40pm On May 13, 2020
golddust6000:
jeezz, my village in IMO state, obowo to be exact is more a city that what I just watch. If you pay me to live here I won’t.
Better run away from this thread...it's a fight between Anambra and Yoruba...

Nothing concern Imo State.
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by leokid866: 1:42pm On May 13, 2020
Igboid:

Please help us,tell your law markers in Senate to convince their Northern and SS counterparts to enact a law to expell.the nasty Biafrans from Nigeria federation, like Malay federation did to Singapore.
Is it our lawmakers you will start with? You want to have something done for you, you haven't spoken to your father's and lawmakers about it, it is other peoples father's you are now begging, do you see where your sense has shifted. When we do it now and it goes wrong for you, you will be the same set of people to come here and call us names....na charity begins at home, go start there.
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Moneywomen17(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2020
Igboid:

That stat is not for just university. Its for polytechnic as well and we know how much your people love poly.
ogbeni both university and poly was compile separately and Yoruba still lead in university. U can verify urself.
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Ibadanpikin: 12:49pm On May 24, 2020
O TOWN
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Ibadanpikin: 4:23pm On May 24, 2020
Onitsha obodo oma
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by Enyimbafc: 5:29pm On May 24, 2020
Onitsha my city
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by FieldMarshall06(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2020
Na wa
Re: A Visitor To Onitsha Marveled At The Concentration Of Highrise Buildings by malcom1X: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2021
Gabkosh:
Which part of Nigeria is not shithole.
Yes they have storey buildings but not high rise. Every part likes what they want. Go to US, Many places there don't build storey buildings for residential but bungalows and they are well developed.

And which other part that has building not built by individuals?
you dey doubt tinder ednut?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

REVEALED: 469 Lawmakers Have 2,570 Aides – And Some Earn N950,000/Month / "Obasanjo Was Wrong About Chibok Girls" - Falana, Odumakin / Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.