Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) (95716 Views)

See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2020
NanaF:
This is very misleading. The gridlock is caused by the roadblock created by officers so they can stop each car and ask questions.
Can you imagine mushroom post? (*if what you said is true)
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by SocialJustice: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2020
SKYloafFISH:
It will take the grace of God to survive this Corona
Sure.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Investmentfreak: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2020
One thing must kill a man
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Andrewkinggg: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Guestuser:

You see People driving SUVs . and you're still screaming hunger in the land?
are you intentionally stupid? or it's a mistake.

NO apology if you are offended but you are the one who is stupid.. Because they drive cars don't mean they don't have to fend for themselves, their families and still sort daily expenses. People must survive and for them to, they have to work thereby tossing any form of restriction to the bin. This is the result you get when you have an insensitive government. At the end of the day something must kill a man. If CoronaVirus end them so be it.

9 Likes

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Lagosians angry
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2020
SKYloafFISH:
It will take the grace of God to survive this Corona
. The grace of God is there but people are misusing it.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Red,the color is red grin
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Lessel: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Bill Gates may be right at the end of the day. The bubble will soon burst big time.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by archymacho(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Laughing out loud. We no dey hear word.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by dasauce(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Guestuser:

Look at you.. majority are living on debt.. in Lagos if you're a contractor and you don't own a car, my brother, you won't get gigs.

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2020
pyyxxaro:
All these Lagos people too stubborn

Where do these people think they're going to? undecided
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by xrayj(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Evablizin:
Human being is very difficult to handle.
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by seguno2: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2020
willieguy:
Serious hunger is in the land and if the govt doesn't care individuals will have to fend for themselves...survival is a full time job

Can you please point out any of the cars that resemble what an hungry person drives.
Please don’t take forever to do so.
How many more avoidable deaths before we reset our brains
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by SocialJustice: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2020
NanaF:
This is very misleading. The gridlock is caused by the roadblock created by officers so they can stop each car and ask questions.
Even at that, where are so many people going to? Are they all in essential services?
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Nonstoprain: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Xisnin:

You are not blind.
Those car owners are not hungry.
my brother forget that one, this is Lagos, not everyone that drive car has money
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2020
WTF!!!!

I must resume work tomorrow
which Kain nonsense b this....?
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Hereignsinam: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2020
willieguy:
Serious hunger is in the land and if the govt doesn't care individuals will have to fend for themselves...[b]survival is a full time job[[/b]color=#000000][/color]

Can't stop laughing ���
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Andrewkinggg: 10:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Andrewkinggg:

NO apology if you are offended but you are the one who is stupid.. Because they drive cars don't mean they don't have to fend for themselves, their families and still sort daily expenses. People must survive and for them to, they have to work thereby tossing any form of restriction to the bin. This is the result you get when you have an insensitive government. At the end of the day something must kill a man. If CoronaVirus ends them so be it.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by seguno2: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Nonstoprain:
my brother forget that one, this is Lagos, not everyone that drive car has money

Misplaced priorities of wise people
Otherwise they should sell the cars and live below their means.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2020
This Coro virus will soon leave Nigeria after seeing a higher hunger Virus in Nigerians......

Is a case of how many people Coro go kill..
How many people Coro go kill....
Eeeh it will kill us tire oooo
...............just sing with me as you go on your daily work biko....

Las las many are called but few were chosen.....

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Lessel: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2020
dasauce:
When the Government is foolish, you Lockdown Lagos, Ogun and Abuja, and you setup Conditional Cash Transfer for Zamfara, Katsina and Bauchi.. tell me, what did you want Lagosians to eat.
Fine there's a virus in town, but you can't keep people indoor with nothing.. I mean Nothing. People are tired.
I remember before this Lockdown, I had about N90k, but now, I had nothing left.. I've got family's and bills to take car of and you want me to stay home with nothing. They better start thinking.
Don't mind them Ojare, go and do your thing and make money. Become a monopolist in your trade while your competitors are safe at home. The bubble go soon burst.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by massingale(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Something caused gridlock bro... The question is not abt the traffic but the number of cars on the bridge... We all shd stay at home !!

bolousadex:
I was there. This isn't traffic don't be decieved. This is caused by police road block
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2020
iwaeda:
Covid19 FG Lockdown; See 3rd Mainland Bridge Today!

Traffic on 3rd mainland bridge this morning as sent in by our Correspondent � please where are these people going even after cases in Lagos rose to 70 just last night. What is the colour of our problem? Cc @trafficbutter

VIA @Hasshabie

https://twitter.com/trafficbutter/status/1252149673869090816?s=19

Lagos people are I dont understand. In the evening, 100 new cases

This is the period when people can and are allowed to move to the market and other quick runs. The police shud know this and stop the unnecessary interrogation. This congestion of few cars is caused by the police for no reason.

10 to 2pm is a movement period, the police shud allow people move freely during this time frame pls.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2020
An not feeling fine since i wake up this morning though I'm suspecting too air conditioning, my throat is scratching and slight headaches. I will be watching my body reaction at least till evening
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Ken4040(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2020
I wish the state and the fg feels the pain of the low levels for this lockdown.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2020
iwaeda:
even after cases in Lagos rose to 70 just last night.

rose by 70

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Aroyjunior(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2020
The government are responsible for this madness,they are not ready to fight the pandemic themselves I don't blame Nigerians cos they don't know what to believe in anymore different stories here and there,and the government are not helping matters because if proper provision is being made to people what is the need for going out.hunger is more a deadly threat to corona virus.
To tackle this pandemic is easy but our government are thieves and looters that take slightest opportunity to fund their own private pockets.
My own opinion
If the government can use our bvn to fund us 50k each and tell us lockdown is for a month,am sure nobody would have reasons to go outside,and after collecting the government money you go outside and you are being arrested you dance to the music tune with the wrath of the law,all government need is to give people money via their bvn,or what's the usefulness of bvn if the same government that implemented it can use it to our advantage.
Am tired of this madness sef

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by captainamiedi1: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Guestuser:

If someone has a car it means he can't be hungry or he can't be broke? I wonder how you think sha

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by tunjibadosnen: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2020
people are running away from Lagos you are there asking for the colour of our problem...
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by LegacyB: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Guestuser:

I agree with your argument but it’s better not to make it corrosive such that lessons can be taken from it.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by yumu: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Lagosians need close monitoring of the security officers to be able to comply to the FG order, once security operatives are asleep Lagosians will take advantage and show their attitude. God will help us in Lagos oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

North Cyprus: Part 2 / Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.