Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) (95717 Views)

See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Naajjii: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Evablizin:
Human being is very difficult to handle.

Difficult to handle indeed. You think it's only Corona virus that kills? A lot of people are surviving Corona , how many people can survive hunger?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2020
babaolofin:

You are very correct sir.
Lagos is practically entering her sixth week of inactivity. Computer Village, Alaba International, Arena market and others have been on lockdown by LASG before Buhari announcement was made.

Some organizations are also on essential duties.

Dear friend, some nations with far worse numbers than Nigeria are already talking about reopening... Florida beach in U.S just reopened...

Yet some people feel we should remain in hiding, further annihilate the poor economy with devastating consequences, till a vaccine or cure is found... Even when it's quite clear this nation is no where near the "danger list"! We are not even in the worse ten in Africa.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Mo6es: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2020
Truth be told! I hope Nigeria case especially Lagos would not be like US or ITALY where there is thousands of deaths already.

Our Government should do more by providing for people who do not much to feed. But people that can still afford little feeding should stay at home.

Because if u carry the virus go give ur beloved children and wife at home, na only go regret why u go out in the first instance.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2020
What do you expect when the Government is in the hands of mediocre and unsound mind?
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2020
I quite agree.
dasauce:
When the Government is foolish, you Lockdown Lagos, Ogun and Abuja, and you setup Conditional Cash Transfer for Zamfara, Katsina and Bauchi.. tell me, what did you want Lagosians to eat.
Fine there's a virus in town, but you can't keep people indoor with nothing.. I mean Nothing. People are tired.
I remember before this Lockdown, I had about N90k, but now, I had nothing left.. I've got family and bills to take care of and you want me to stay home with nothing. They better start thinking.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by thelish(f): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Xisnin:

You are not blind.
Those car owners are not hungry.

Is car a sign of present cash in d pocket??

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Xisnin:

The bold is a lie.

You have no idea what hunger means. I hope it remains that way.
It isn't the BS theory you stated above where you can even give to your neighbors.

If your neighbors are truly hungry, you will be avoiding them like plague for your own safety.
You will even hide your car to avoid being marked.

Your last two paragraphs are misleading

You don't seems to care for your neighbours
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by thelish(f): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Guestuser:

You see People driving SUVs . and you're still screaming hunger in the land?
are you intentionally stupid? or it's a mistake.
Any stupid asshole that quotes me to type bullcrap will be ignored.

So because I drive my SUV out, e mean say I get money?
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2020
It still boils down to the useless govt.. They made laws n still went against it..
Some of these ppl may be going to work.. Private companies won't pay workers if they don't work.. if d govt had made cash palliatives available to citizens things like this won't happen..
Where I work we are not getting paid for April.. we didn't do anything..
Other countries do door to door delivery of food n other necessities.. those that made cash available av only grocery stores n Medical centers open.. u only go to d stores to get supplies Wen u r out..
Nigerian govt just heard other countries are on lockdown n decided to copy without knowing what it entails..

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by StivoeDevoe: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2020
the government of today has no plan for this nation a side islamization and fullanization
how can you lock some one in side without any food and you are expecting him to be looking at his children crying for hunger
in fact Nigerians are very patience cry
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
this is getting out of hand..I pray this doesn't escalate to uncontrollable cases.. by that time. it will be forced to stay home kos the outside will be deadly and dangerous to go..in Yoruba parlance.. iku n be lode.... we can't just be fooled.. let the govt provide stimulus packages.. give to people and you will see them stay home... used military and enforce total lockdown.. but some goats will still find a way to beat that...
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Evablizin:
If you feed them, they would no longer be difficult to handle. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by sisisioge: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Haaaaaa! See us in Lagos o fada lawd!
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by OmoDavido(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
gulfer:
Essential staffs are still required to work... The cause of the traffic is security operatives checking for pass for movement or if you an essential staff. I don't eben think thatsv3rd mainland bridge, it looks like carter or Eko bridge. I am an essential staff and know what I'm saying.... cool cool
Weldone sir. May God continue to bless you. Some of us can't boast of 1k or any foodstuffs at home sir. If there is a way you could be of help to us with foodstuffs sir. Hunger is really taking a toll on us sir.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by shilz(f): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Xisnin:

You are not blind.
are u serious?
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Fragility6:

Audio increments
PS:Wen u dey see countries fighting coro, dem dey show some treatment centers too abi bt naija own nutin. Release number of cases like election result

Where were you when LASG shared pictures of their own treatment centers online?
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Afodot0022(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
willieguy:
Serious hunger is in the land and if the govt doesn't care individuals will have to fend for themselves...survival is a full time job

Which nonsense hunger. Do they look like they are hungry. They are just been stupid and ignorant. If covid enter their body now, they go they cast and bind. Mumu lagosians
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Ibfpleasant(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Evablizin:
most especially in this shitthole country.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Fragility6: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ajibel:

Where were you when LASG shared pictures of their own treatment centers online?
Treatment centers wit patients oga ominiknowest. They posted treatment centers before d pandemic not wen dey started recording cases.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by guychidile: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
it seems there is no coro in legos
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Dollabiz: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
lockdown my foot
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by fortune1968: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
pyyxxaro:
All these Lagos people too stubborn
why wouldn't they ? Is the government enforcing punishment for bad behaviors ? NO !

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by fortune1968: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
lebron7:
The person wey snap the picture, wetin e dey find?
News . the persin na journalist .
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by fortune1968: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
May Koro no show us pepper o . Na beg I dey beg Papa God ooo !
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by fortunejum: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Xisnin:

You are not blind.
...cos you drive in a car, you are not hungry? na them hungry pass. Big man ,big trouble.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
iwaeda:
Covid19 FG Lockdown; See 3rd Mainland Bridge Today!
angry
Traffic on 3rd mainland bridge this morning as sent in by our Correspondent � please where are these people going even after cases in Lagos rose to 70 just last night. What is the colour of our problem? Cc @trafficbutter

VIA @Hasshabie

https://twitter.com/trafficbutter/status/1252149673869090816?s=19

Lagos people are I dont understand. In the evening, 100 new cases
You are a fool to ask such foolish question.Dont you hav brain again? Are people going to be lockdown in starvation and lose their livelihood.LOCK YASEF INSIDE WITH YOUR LIKES AND YOUR FRAUDUKENT STOCKUP RICE AND BEANS BAG AND DIE IN FEAR. Back to sender! AWU. angry

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Buharigoodluck(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
pyyxxaro:
All these Lagos people too stubborn
you Don chop benefu.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by calaharry: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin Thank God life is returning to Lagos.Halleluyah! Let me go find money survive with my family,the evil government of naija done suffers us to die but God no gree for them to harm us.
COVIS19 IS AN EYE OPENER THAT ONE SIDE Of THIS COUNTRY IS CHOPING THE TRILLIONS OF OUR COMMONWEALTH ALONE, EVIDENTLY IT IS TIME TO REALLY SEVERE THIS CONTRAPTION.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Foxman19:
The way some people stubborn goat is nothing to compare.

You are drunk,what did the government did to relief hunger?

Abeg its fine that way
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by popo1494: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Both the government and individuals are to be blamed for it.
It will be inhuman to put people under lockdown without prior measures of their survival ‘cos when the battle of the fittest is deteriorating humans will definitely come out for the “possible worst” that could happen.

Both parties have seen how this is being done in the saner climes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

North Cyprus: Part 2 / Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.