Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) (95719 Views)

See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Americanboy35: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
wink
livelovelaugh:
Your life is worth more. Stay safe please. It is only when you’re alive that you can think of survival.
can we be friends ma'am? wink
livelovelaugh:
Your life is worth more. Stay safe please. It is only when you’re alive that you can think of survival.
can we be friends ma'am?
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Papsine(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
They are all medical practitioners
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
dasauce:
When the Government is foolish, you Lockdown Lagos, Ogun and Abuja, and you setup Conditional Cash Transfer for Zamfara, Katsina and Bauchi.. tell me, what did you want Lagosians to eat.
Fine there's a virus in town, but you can't keep people indoor with nothing.. I mean Nothing. People are tired.
I remember before this Lockdown, I had about N90k, but now, I had nothing left.. I've got family and bills to take care of and you want me to stay home with nothing. They better start thinking.
You are spot on dear. Imagine the nonsense. Nepotism won't let some people think and act right. It's people that were still going about their normal businesses and attending Jumaat prayers in the North they are transferring money to.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Amorukins: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
You’re the most foolish person in the world. Driving a car means they have cash at hand.. Anyways you was born poor and you also not strive to make it in life at least level up. Better think be for commenting on people’s post. Original Idiot family of buahri people.

You see People driving SUVs . and you're still screaming hunger in the land?
are you intentionally stupid? or it's a mistake.
Any stupid asshole that quotes me to type bullcrap will be ignored.[/quote]
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by livelovelaugh: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
First of all,

Americanboy35:
wink
can we be friends ma'am? wink
can we be friends ma'am?
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by anoziechi(f): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
mark my word.....corona is not in nigeria
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
People don para Dem no send again
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by franugo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
lmm4real:

Oga daily not total.

Kk
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Americanboy35: 5:48am On Apr 21, 2020
livelovelaugh:
First of all, Have you subscribed to my channel wink

not yet but i will now
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Americanboy35: 6:11am On Apr 21, 2020
livelovelaugh:
First of all, Have you subscribed to my channel wink

whats your handle on youtube?
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by livelovelaugh: 6:18am On Apr 21, 2020

Americanboy35:

whats your handle on youtube?
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Americanboy35: 7:08am On Apr 21, 2020
livelovelaugh:
Eniolakiite
ok ma'am
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Americanboy35: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2020
livelovelaugh:
Eniolakiite
sorry to be bothering you, is it eniola badmus tv?
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Americanboy35: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Americanboy35:
sorry to be bothering you, is it eniola badmus tv?
Added
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:
All these Lagos people too stubborn
Will you give them something to eat at home grin
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by livelovelaugh: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2020
No. This is a Link to it
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by livelovelaugh: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2020
Hello everyone, hope we are staying safe? Let’s keep practicing the social distancing and washing our hands. May we not encounter problems this season.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Perocom(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
NanaF:

Don’t forget essential services although I know there are still stubborn people moving around. From the Mainland, I passed nothing less than 3 checkpoints before getting to the bridge (my work is an essential service.)

Remember that COVID-19 isn’t the only disease killing people. Hospital staff are still working. Fuel stations are still open, there’s a back end to that. Some bank staff need to be at work to solve problems and keep your internet banking/mobile apps working. Food is still being dispatched across the state.

Very true. The leader and the led are both behaving inappropriately. In this part of the world the police doesn't use psychology to read situations, people mood and personal initiative to operate. In a period like dis, do you need thorough search, ask direct questions and swiftly pass people, with the social distancing recommended, you don't need to gridlock because the very essence of the lockdown will be defeated.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Americanboy35: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
livelovelaugh:
No. This is a Link to it��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt3KKSKIPYQ&t=7s

I have subscribed
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by StarcentTino: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Foxman19:
The way some people stubborn goat is nothing to compare.
bros u go feed them
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by U2ice(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
lebron7:

The rest too, dem b reporters

Abi what to talk na
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Otebele911: 3:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Copy and past govt... The money part of the lockdown palliative measures na audio when it comes to giving to the masses. Na so dem go dey find wetin no loss up and down... Dey turn round like person way dey make eba when E reach money mattter. I still dey wonder where I pass enter this corntree!!!
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by kingdeaddead: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Many of them are drivers and you can spot trucks too undecided
Xisnin:

You are not blind.
Those car owners are not hungry.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
kingdeaddead:
Many of them are drivers and you can spot trucks too undecided
A working driver must be receiving a salary and hence not hungry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

North Cyprus: Part 2 / Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.