Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) (95723 Views)

See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by iwaeda: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
suremanpatriot:

You are a fool to ask such foolish question.Dont you hav brain again? Are people going to be lockdown in starvation and lose their livelihood.LOCK YASEF INSIDE WITH YOUR LIKES AND YOUR FRAUDUKENT STOCKUP RICE AND BEANS BAG AND DIE IN FEAR. Back to sender! AWU. angry

Thank You I have home training
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
quentin06:

nice one, all these idiots desperately trying to trend on the rave of stupidity, they fail to ask themselves if the virus is real why are they still alive.

haba! the virus is real pls

it's morbidity and mortality is only diff in Africa
although not yet scientifically proven

we only have face value from reported cases which obviously slow and reducing

am only saying that cos the guy is naive to just think cos ppl are dropping dead in Europe means Africans are susceptible too.

pls don't attempt moving close to returnees from high risk countries. even if u don't get I'll, u might infect the vulnerable elderly ones
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Fragility6:

Treatment centers wit patients oga ominiknowest. They posted treatment centers before d pandemic not wen dey started recording cases.

Oga ominiignorant, here are two links for you

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1245373004655312897
and
https://twitter.com/MisterSlyy/status/1252146827798945793

You're welcome smiley
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
SKYloafFISH:
It will take the grace of God to survive this Corona
I wish they will allow me to go to my village until this nightmare is over.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
lebron7:
The person wey snap the picture, wetin e dey find?

He has to go out side and check if people obeyed the lock down.

In my area in Festac everybody except me will drive out to see if people are obeying the lock down.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Caseless: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
willieguy:
Serious hunger is in the land and if the govt doesn't care individuals will have to fend for themselves...survival is a full time job
we shall see. If na d government go suffer the thing pass, u go tell us.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by srclark: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Andrewkinggg:

NO apology if you are offended but you are the one who is stupid.. Because they drive cars don't mean they don't have to fend for themselves, their families and still sort daily expenses. People must survive and for them to, they have to work thereby tossing any form of restriction to the bin. This is the result you get when you have an insensitive government. At the end of the day something must kill a man. If CoronaVirus end them so be it.
i wonder when Nigerians will stop seeing owning a car as luxury to me it is more of a necessity
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Pauls0n(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
People can't just wait and starve to death.
Man must eat something.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by PeacenLove2: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
NanaF:
This is very misleading. The gridlock is caused by the roadblock created by officers so they can stop each car and ask questions.

Thanks for clarifying before these people spread unnecessary panic. smiley
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by willieguy: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
We are all in it together bro...a time will come all of us including the government won't have anywhere to run to, remember the case of Egypt
Caseless:
we shall see. If na d government go suffer the thing pass, u go tell us.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by willieguy: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
What do you want to say about some states that are not on lockdown? If we can find one voice to face this thing together then we must all be ready to dance to the consequences
Afodot0022:

Which nonsense hunger. Do they look like they are hungry. They are just been stupid and ignorant. If covid enter their body now, they go they cast and bind. Mumu lagosians
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by willieguy: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Something must kill a man bro...if we can't have a single voice to combat this thing then we must all face it together or what do you want to say about the states that are not on lockdown
ugbarreta:
Survive today & die tomorrow is not survival.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by AIICO2009(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
las las we go survive.........
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Survival first before safty as na person wey dey alive dey dodge covik one nine.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Opeakins(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dere z ntn like lock down in Nigeria

Make we no lie 4 ow slf

Even if additional 2wks z added I doubt if people will adhere to it coz hunger z fucking real
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by ejanla077: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Guestuser:

You see People driving SUVs . and you're still screaming hunger in the land?
are you intentionally stupid? or it's a mistake.
Any stupid asshole that quotes me to type bullcrap will be ignored.

Bro forget lagos packaging.... A lot of people in lagos live in thr car. I ve a neighbor who ve one of the cleanest lexus rx 350 but he dont ve 2000 wherever he is now. His source of income is sports betting, which is closed now.... Just like plenty other people, imagine how do you expect yahoo boys to cope wen thr is no maga.

Lots of car owners in lagos live from hand to mouth....
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
pyyxxaro:
All these Lagos people too stubborn
hahahah, they are going to hustle.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Gartol(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Seeing the comments on nairaland will make you think it is ghost coming out not humans. Everybody dey condemn am for here and Twitter who are those going out then cos I no understand again o
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Perocom(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
NanaF:
This is very misleading. The gridlock is caused by the roadblock created by officers so they can stop each car and ask questions.

But it also shows more people are scrambling to go, if people are home, even with the stop and search, we won't have this kind of gridlock, we are just stubborn in this country walai upto lahi.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
dasauce:
When the Government is foolish, you Lockdown Lagos, Ogun and Abuja, and you setup Conditional Cash Transfer for Zamfara, Katsina and Bauchi.. tell me, what did you want Lagosians to eat.
Fine there's a virus in town, but you can't keep people indoor with nothing.. I mean Nothing. People are tired.
I remember before this Lockdown, I had about N90k, but now, I had nothing left.. I've got family and bills to take care of and you want me to stay home with nothing. They better start thinking.
Since the kids are not going to school and you not spending on transport, feeding money at school etc,that 90 k supposed to last for 3 weeks or more if you planned well.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
They will extend this lockdown now because of these stubborn Lagosians angry
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by NanaF: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Perocom:

But it also shows more people are scrambling to go, if people are home, even with the stop and search, we won't have this kind of gridlock, we are just stubborn in this country walai upto lahi.

Don’t forget essential services although I know there are still stubborn people moving around. From the Mainland, I passed nothing less than 3 checkpoints before getting to the bridge (my work is an essential service.)

Remember that COVID-19 isn’t the only disease killing people. Hospital staff are still working. Fuel stations are still open, there’s a back end to that. Some bank staff need to be at work to solve problems and keep your internet banking/mobile apps working. Food is still being dispatched across the state.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by dasauce(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Greatzeus:

Since the kids are not going to school and you not spending on transport, feeding money at school etc,that 90 k supposed to last for 3 weeks or more if you planned well.

See you... that's where you're missing it.. I have kid sis.. my wife had 3 little sis.. all staying with us.. my expenses in a month is more than N300k.
I fuel my car with N3k everyday.. Generator N1k daily.
Despite food stuff in the house, i must drop feeding N3k as that's the standard, I've staffs that I usually give Pocket money like N1500 everyday..
Sometimes unbudgeted expenses go show.. car expenses and all.. that's what being responsible comes to play.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by tobijas001(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Later they will be like why is Lagos figure always high, I don't blame them, it's not possible to watch ur love ones suffer Hunvid20, the govt should do something abt this. Cus if this fucking damn virus get out of control, we don enter am be that
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Tee23(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Foxman19:
The way some people stubborn goat is nothing to compare.
i tell you
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
lmm4real:
At this rate the daily confirmed cases will soon enter 3 digit undecided

U mean 4 digits? Cause we passed 3 digit a long time ago
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by AleagueEdu: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
franugo:

It is in the interest of all of us that the spread of the disease be stopped.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by cooltola(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
They should put a very big barrage on the bridge and set the army to enforce the law . The law must be enforce
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by lmm4real: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
franugo:

Oga daily not total.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by star2008(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
NanaF:
Yes,that's d truth.
Re: Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
dasauce:

See you... that's where you're missing it.. I have kid sis.. my wife had 3 little sis.. all staying with us.. my expenses in a month is more than N300k.
I fuel my car with N3k everyday.. Generator N1k daily.
Despite food stuff in the house, i must drop feeding N3k as that's the standard, I've staffs that I usually give Pocket money like N1500 everyday..
Sometimes unbudgeted expenses go show.. car expenses and all.. that's what being responsible comes to play.
Wow,from this I believe you are rich or at least very comfortable before lockdown. Don't worry everything will soon go back to normal after lockdown,I hope oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

North Cyprus: Part 2 / Softcom Flew All Employees To Dubai For Retreat / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.