Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) (8484 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by jawalis(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rekhina:
itchhh kiss! Oh my body just tremble in the mention of this ur " hard dick" am so lonely " no man " no woman " just me
That’s sad. You can fix yourself if you are bold. Maybe for the main time
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by bigcee(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
u got tired of whom u know! Like we are tired of Tinubu, buhari ,olamides songs, phyno n zlatan .......now who knows a wretched idiot rubbing his stomach out of hunger since morning , talkless of getting tired of his hungry self ...... Amatarasha will pepper u till u die grin grin

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

Khiaa was actually saying the truth
...Bleep go masturbate there not on my monikker
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by blinking001(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
bigcee:
Who else is tired of this dunderhead?
I am
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by blinking001(m): 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
bamidelee:

Am your parents age mate, so arguing with you speaks bad about me.
Lol
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by DEIFIED(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
This ancient lady again.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by EasternPrince: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
What fuckery is going on here?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by EasternPrince: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
blinking001:

Lol

I hope you are staying safe in these precarious times?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by EasternPrince: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Bleep go masturbate there not on my monikker

Lol
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
EasternPrince:

Lol
Bia nna ebekwa ka isi daputa?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wtf is going on here

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by leetylee: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Once you bent u bent..... Nobody is gon straighten you... Be wise and look away somebodyds life is not your priority soooo.... Move can we all grow upp and act sane? Thank you!
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by EasternPrince: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Bia nna ebekwa ka isi daputa?

What happened to Ada do you know. Haven't seen her for so long.
Miss her and her trouble
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
EasternPrince:

What happened to Ada do you know. Haven't seen her for so long.
Miss her and her trouble
Adaibeku ? ? Ask MamaV ,I don't know her where about
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbropost=88663366:
What fuckery is going on here?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by khiaa(f): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Don't mention my name in this shitty thread again.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by khiaa(f): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Have they ever denied it , wat is all dis scuffle is there..tard Khiaa not a lesbian 2?............ , she was ask to swear she isn't last year but she vamoosed

... ........
.she fights mama because Mama snitches at her lesbianic self
You nasty, dirty lying bitch.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by baralatie(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
khiaa:
ah ah.oya let me count the words;
nasty

dirty

lying

bitch walahi talahi e still remain grin
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by EasternPrince: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Adaibeku ? ? Ask MamaV ,I don't know her where about

Even deepfeel your ex-slave has asked but no answer.
It would seem that husbandsnatcha is more interest in trouble these days.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
EasternPrince:

Even deepfeel your ex-slave has asked but no answer.
It would seem that husbandsnatcha is more interest in trouble these days.
Is her life , let her manage it as 4 deepfeel he is inconsequential grin grin
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
khiaa:

Bitchy lesbian STFU ok? I heard Corona dine n wine in your nonsense California
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by khiaa(f): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Bitchy lesbian STFU ok? I heard Corona dine n wine in your nonsense California
Eating rotten stank diseased puna will kill you and all of your re.tarded crew not the coronavirus. Amen!!! I dispise you filthy pigs.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by blinking001(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
EasternPrince:

I hope you are staying safe in these precarious times?
I am thanks. Hope you're staying safe too?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by EasternPrince: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
blinking001:

I am thanks. Hope you're staying safe too?

Yes, I am, thank you too and God bless!
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by EasternPrince: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Is her life , let her manage it as 4 deepfeel he is inconsequential grin grin

@emboldened
You've been spending too much time with MamaV. You now talk like her.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
EasternPrince:

@emboldened
You've been spending too much time with MamaV. You now talk like her.
that's her word 4 sure grin grin grin
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by ShattaBandles: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lostz:

which moniker is she using?

Amatarasha, Adaibeku, Tozic and husbandsnatcha are same person, he is a guy from Warri, Delta State. He is also the same person claiming AdaOgwashi1.
I know him personally,

He has many accounts here,
There is another account he's using the face of Sanchiworld.

I know the real owner of those 2 picture he posted there, they are Cameronians.

Don't be deceived, he will waste your time for nothing.

Here is Sanchi World other pictures he has used.

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
ShattaBandles:

Amatarasha, Adaibeku, Tozic and husbandsnatcha are same person, he is a guy from Warri, Delta State. He is also the same person claiming AdaOgwashi1.
I know him personally,

Here is Sanchi World

I am not interested in any of these people.

Was just mistaking tozic for a familiar moniker that is no longer active
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
ShattaBandles:

I know him personally,

Here is Sanchi World other pictures he has used.
...oh my world ! grin
Goddess of the river come n see grin grin
Imagine Vivian with a dick in this lockdown , chisom Amalysis my dubai flatmate watch ur pussy cos we gonna have some sweet time ... grin grin
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...oh my world ! grin
Imagine Vivian with a dick in this lockdown , chisom Amalysis my dubai flatmate watch ur pussy cos we gonna have some sweet time ... grin grin
angry
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by ShattaBandles: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...oh my world ! grin

Stop sending mail to my inbox, I'm not a gay and I'm married to the best woman on Earth

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
ShattaBandles:

Stop sending mail to my inbox, I'm not a gay and I'm married to the best woman on Earth
...My dear I just liked dis ur comment , grin
If not 4 one thing ,I would have turned to a big dick n ra.pe u 2 death dis night! smiley
...tank d god u serve ,cos am on punishment,
Note: changing sex is like ABC to me!

wink
Ladies forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Introducing The Love Doctor / Is It Okay To Make Love On Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.