Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) (8679 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
let me inject a patient first I will hammer u later
Low budget commodity

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...But u move around begging them money over here ! Don't you? grin

Khiaa was actually saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

You just invited war .....
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by baralatie(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
yeeee
ashiri ti tu oooo!
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
khiaa has been repeating what they are boasting about in this thread.
I saw the truth truth then but decided to be neutral.
there will be nothing to fight about now that they are admitting same thing

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
when will you become a she ?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

Hypocrites may u people never know peace , u enjoy when ladies throw banters n u claim they don't want to stop fighting

Wait are u not the one almost crying because Mama and Khiaa refuse to stop their fight...

Lesbians forever , Men sucks
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
You need his/her contact? I can help you with it.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by baralatie(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
eh! ,ki lo wi?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Hypocrites may u people never know peace , u enjoy when ladies throw banters n u claim they don't want to stop fighting

Wait are u not the one almost crying because Mama and Khiaa refuse to stop their fight...

Lesbians forever , Men sucks
I wasn't crying. just asking them to be mature.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

khiaa has been repeating what they are boasting about in this thread.

I saw the truth truth then but decided to be neutral.

there will be nothing to fight about now that they are admitting same thing
Have they ever denied it , wat is all dis scuffle is there..tard Khiaa not a lesbian 2?............ , she was ask to swear she isn't last year but she vamoosed

... ........
.she fights mama because Mama snitches at her lesbianic self
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:

You need his/her contact? I can help you with it.
how did you come to have her contact?

oya give me your contact grin
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

I wasn't crying. just asking them to be mature.
Shut up cos u aren't man enough, cheesy
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Have they ever denied it , wat is all dis scuffle is there..tard Khiaa not a lesbian 2?............ , she was ask to swear she isn't last year but she vamoosed

... ........
.she fights mama because Mama snitches at her lesbianic self

I am done here.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Shut up cos u aren't man enough, cheesy

okay
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
how did you come to have her contact?

oya give me your contact grin
I mean it.... I'm a guy.
I'll give you his/her contact in two hours time, then you can enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:

I mean it.... I'm a guy.
I'll give you his/her contact in two hours time, then you can enjoy.
stop lying.

who gave you her contact?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
stop lying.

who gave you her contact?
A long story, she did.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by baralatie(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

I am done here.
done Ba woo!
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
A long story, she did.
she asked you to give me her contact?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
baralatie:

done Ba woo!
she needs to multiply the pages of this thread. I won't help her
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

she needs to multiply the pages of this thread. I won't help her
haaaa!
you must to help ooooo!

whether you gree or not to gree.

haba! show her tender loving care nau
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
baralatie:
haaaa! you must to help ooooo!
whether you gree or not to gree.
haba! show her tender loving care nau
Amatarasha how much do you want to pay?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
she asked you to give me her contact?
I'll give you since youre doubting me
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
I'll give you since youre doubting me
I won't want her contacts unless I get it directly from her.
tell her to come back to nairaland
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

I won't want her contacts unless I get it directly from her.

tell her to come back to nairaland
She's here.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
She's here.
who is she?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
She's here.
who is she?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
She's here.
which moniker is she using?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
which moniker is she using?
she's reading this post now, probably shell send you a mail
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
she's reading this post now, probably shell send you a mail
okay
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
See who is talking either u are denreledave or bamidelee ! But who ever u are burn in hell cos am the goddess u suppose to worship ,

Don't worry I will throw money at u like the dog u are n u lick my rotten pussy u just condemned , if I drag u ,u must pray with my name b4 u sleep well dimw..it
Am your parents age mate, so arguing with you speaks bad about me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Wife Material In Naija Again / Sex Education For Kids Or Abtinence Only? What's Your Stance? / If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.