Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) (8488 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
let me inject a patient first I will hammer u later
Low budget commodity

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...But u move around begging them money over here ! Don't you? grin

Khiaa was actually saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

You just invited war .....
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by baralatie(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
yeeee
ashiri ti tu oooo!
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
khiaa has been repeating what they are boasting about in this thread.
I saw the truth truth then but decided to be neutral.
there will be nothing to fight about now that they are admitting same thing

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
when will you become a she ?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

Hypocrites may u people never know peace , u enjoy when ladies throw banters n u claim they don't want to stop fighting

Wait are u not the one almost crying because Mama and Khiaa refuse to stop their fight...

Lesbians forever , Men sucks
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
You need his/her contact? I can help you with it.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by baralatie(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
eh! ,ki lo wi?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Hypocrites may u people never know peace , u enjoy when ladies throw banters n u claim they don't want to stop fighting

Wait are u not the one almost crying because Mama and Khiaa refuse to stop their fight...

Lesbians forever , Men sucks
I wasn't crying. just asking them to be mature.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

khiaa has been repeating what they are boasting about in this thread.

I saw the truth truth then but decided to be neutral.

there will be nothing to fight about now that they are admitting same thing
Have they ever denied it , wat is all dis scuffle is there..tard Khiaa not a lesbian 2?............ , she was ask to swear she isn't last year but she vamoosed

... ........
.she fights mama because Mama snitches at her lesbianic self
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:

You need his/her contact? I can help you with it.
how did you come to have her contact?

oya give me your contact grin
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

I wasn't crying. just asking them to be mature.
Shut up cos u aren't man enough, cheesy
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Have they ever denied it , wat is all dis scuffle is there..tard Khiaa not a lesbian 2?............ , she was ask to swear she isn't last year but she vamoosed

... ........
.she fights mama because Mama snitches at her lesbianic self

I am done here.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Shut up cos u aren't man enough, cheesy

okay
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
how did you come to have her contact?

oya give me your contact grin
I mean it.... I'm a guy.
I'll give you his/her contact in two hours time, then you can enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:

I mean it.... I'm a guy.
I'll give you his/her contact in two hours time, then you can enjoy.
stop lying.

who gave you her contact?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
stop lying.

who gave you her contact?
A long story, she did.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by baralatie(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

I am done here.
done Ba woo!
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
A long story, she did.
she asked you to give me her contact?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
baralatie:

done Ba woo!
she needs to multiply the pages of this thread. I won't help her
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

she needs to multiply the pages of this thread. I won't help her
haaaa!
you must to help ooooo!

whether you gree or not to gree.

haba! show her tender loving care nau
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
baralatie:
haaaa! you must to help ooooo!
whether you gree or not to gree.
haba! show her tender loving care nau
Amatarasha how much do you want to pay?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
she asked you to give me her contact?
I'll give you since youre doubting me
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
I'll give you since youre doubting me
I won't want her contacts unless I get it directly from her.
tell her to come back to nairaland
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

I won't want her contacts unless I get it directly from her.

tell her to come back to nairaland
She's here.
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
She's here.
who is she?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
She's here.
who is she?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
She's here.
which moniker is she using?
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Tozic: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
which moniker is she using?
she's reading this post now, probably shell send you a mail
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:
she's reading this post now, probably shell send you a mail
okay
Re: Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
See who is talking either u are denreledave or bamidelee ! But who ever u are burn in hell cos am the goddess u suppose to worship ,

Don't worry I will throw money at u like the dog u are n u lick my rotten pussy u just condemned , if I drag u ,u must pray with my name b4 u sleep well dimw..it
Am your parents age mate, so arguing with you speaks bad about me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hagging My Self Because My Hot Brazzer Mum Ask For Sex (video) / My Experience With A Homosexual / True Story: Help! I Always ‘cum’ Each Time My Newborn Baby Sucks My Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.