Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help (6803 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice / Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life / Need Serious Help On How To Manage Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2020
Helicobacter:
U prolly thinking marriage will be an extra issue holding u back from "bleeping around". Could that be the reason u are scared. Search itself sha.

I don't think it's about bleeping around, I'm not a sex addict, as a matter since the lock down I never lash any beb. I don't just wanna get married, u know because I'm the only son, they probably want me to settle, but I already have two boys, so why do I rush into marriage, but they see it differently.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Usorohtheman(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2020
smadav:

I don't think it's about bleeping around, I'm not a sex addict, as a matter since the lock down I never lash any beb. I don't just wanna get married, u know because I'm the only son, they probably want me to settle, but I already have two boys, so why do I rush into marriage, but they see it differently.

From what angle do they see it? Because to me, I see no reason why they should be disturbing you for marriage. My guy, if you no want to marry, no marry ooo
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by stanliwise(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2020
smadav:
Pls my fellow nairalanders I need serious help, I do not understand my life I really wanna change for good.please guys sorry for the long epistle, just calm down and read my write up and advice properly.

Fact checks about me.
I was born in a family of six, the only son among my siblings, my family is a strong christain family a stunch Catholics for that matter, my father even built a personal church in my area for every one to worship on Sundays and for weekdays morning masses that's to show u how deep rooted I'm rooted in Christ. My parents really gave me the best of life, decipline wise, educational wise, morally wise or any good upbringing u can think about, and they really loved me. Immediately after service (NYSC). I enrolled with a drilling company and currently have a drilling company of my own, my own apartment and doing well to an extent while also doing my masters. So u see I had a wonderful life growing up.

Personally I'm storbon, I like doing things that is contrary to the dictate of my family and up bringing. Im 26 years old this year April 7. When I was 18 I had my first son with my baby mama, it broke my mom heart though we found a way to go through it, then When I turned 24, I had another son with the same girl, she knows I can't marry her but always wanna make baby with me, I hate girls as a whole, the only women I love are my mom and sisters, I love being percieved as a bad boy which always make my mom cry every night cos she caint understand it, I remember the first day she saw I tatoo on my body she cried and prayed for me for a whole day still I kept on adding till it covered my whole chest and stomach. She want me to be a change child, but I always do things that make her cry due to the fact I'm drawn to bad things easily I can't control it. Now my family wants me to get married this year so as to see if I will calm down, but I'm not ready for that now, becous of my hate for ladies, I treat women like trash, Bleep them and move on with my life, I have never had any feeling for any girl including my baby mama but always Bleep the shit out of them.

My problem is my mom told me if I get married this year, that will be the only thing that will make her happy with me and she will forgive and forget all I have made her go through all this years. Nairalanders I really wanna make my mama happy and proud of me, I wanna be a changed guy without getting married since I already have two sons. Please advice me if u have one thanks.
Bro you don’t control how your momma feel jare. Get off that. She feel getting married will make you a calm since you will become more responsible. But I tell you, you can learn how to become responsible without getting married. Learn to become a capable father to your children .
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by dederocs(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2020
ladies hear drilling company,they rush to respond grin
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Les: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2020
smadav:

Bro thanks for your advice, I really appreciate. What made you say this to me, do u have personal experience relating to what I'm going through?
forget about why i said what u i said, u asked for advice and I gave u one. Anyways for ur disdain for girls, I can only tell u that if you want to change that habit, you will need to appreciate the creator first b4 you can value the creation!

1 Like

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by OdefaGirl(f): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2020
smadav:

Make una advice me now, it's getting out of hand, I sincerely need help, for the sake of my mom.

Ok.... I'm back to talk now....
Sincere answer; why do you hate your baby mama?
I don't want to hear that crap of "we aren't compatible".

1 Like

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by spartan117(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
@smadav
You need Jesus Christ in your life.
From what you wrote it's obvious that you have never really known him despite being raised in a Christian home.

It's time for you to know him for yourself. I'll recommend 2 books for you:
1) The holy spirit my senior partner by David yonggi Cho.
2) Good morning holy spirit by Pst Benny Hinn.

These two books will certainly change your life and they are available at any Christian book shop nation wide.

Shalom.

Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
spartan117:
@smadav
You need Jesus Christ in your life.
From what you wrote it's obvious that you have never really known him despite being raised in a Christian home.

It's time for you to know him for yourself. I'll recommend 2 books for you:
1) The holy spirit my senior partner by David yonggi Cho.
2) Good morning holy spirit by Pst Benny Hinn.

These two books will certainly change your life and they are available at any Christian book shop nation wide.

Shalom.

Wow thanks mam, my salvation is at hand lol.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by spartan117(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
smadav:

Wow thanks mam, my salvation is at hand lol.
Just read the books undecided
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Ok.... I'm back to talk now....
Sincere answer; why do you hate your baby mama?
I don't want to hear that crap of "we aren't compatible".

Beb the story plenty, let's just summarize it with the statement we are not compatible, sincerely speaking we are not, she gave birth to my first son when I was 18, the hell I passed through, because of the bitch no be small couple with the fact I wasn't financially capable then.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Pharaoh350s(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
First
I can't understand you feelings
And I don't want to add salt
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by merieam16(f): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How do you bleep something you hate? Do u even know what "hate" means?
u dont need to like sum1 b4 bleeping. bleepin is just bleeping dez nofin attached to it
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
merieam16:
u dont need to like sum1 b4 bleeping. bleepin is just bleeping dez nofin attached to it

Yeah, u understand, no feelings attached, just bleep and u go ur way
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by OdefaGirl(f): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
smadav:

Beb the story plenty, let's just summarize it with the statement we are not compatible, sincerely speaking we are not, she gave birth to my first son when I was 18, the hell I passed through, because of the bitch no be small couple with the fact I wasn't financially capable then.

You forgave her for what she did, kept having intimacy with her and even got a second child..... maybe she tolerates you and she humbles you in some ways.....if you are going to get better, accept your weaknesses and brace up....so that you can start healing and improving.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Crystabeth486: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hit me up on whatsapp(07030321469). I've got something that can help you
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Crystabeth486:
Hit me up on whatsapp(07030321469). I've got something that can help you

Are u the nigga or the beb on ur watsap profile pix? And what u wanna tell me, is it related to my issues or ur online coaching business as stated on ur watsap reply me before I take the next step.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
OdefaGirl:

You forgave her for what she did, kept having intimacy with her and even got a second child..... maybe she tolerates you and she humbles you in some ways.....if you are going to get better, accept your weaknesses and brace up....so that you can start healing and improving.

Your first will always have a place in you couple with the fact we share a bond together two sons, but believe me I don't love her one bit, sometime she cries her eye out whenever she comes visiting at my place, I just bleep her and she goes.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Don't worry. what will humble you will humble you. No body will tell you to turn a new leaf.

If its because of your mom you wanna change, then you're not ready to change cos chances are that, you'll easily revert back to your old ways because the change never really occurred from within.

Pray to the Holy spirit for a genuine change but you must first surrender your life to Christ.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eulalia:
Don't worry. what will humble you will humble you. No body will tell you to turn a new leaf.

If its because of your mom you wanna change, then you're not ready to change cos chances are that, you'll easily revert back to your old ways because the change never really occurred from within.

Pray to the Holy spirit for a genuine change but you must first surrender your life to Christ.

I need the stuff to humble me as soon as possible, because me self no gbadu am again, but I can't help it, I always see myself doing the same thing.expecially treating ladies with so much hate, never felt loved by anyone and never loved anyone in return. But I love my family and they do too
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by chizpim(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
smadav:
Pls my fellow nairalanders I need serious help, I do not understand my life I really wanna change for good.please guys sorry for the long epistle, just calm down and read my write up and advice properly.

Fact checks about me.
I was born in a family of six, the only son among my siblings, my family is a strong christain family a stunch Catholics for that matter, my father even built a personal church in my area for every one to worship on Sundays and for weekdays morning masses that's to show u how deep rooted I'm rooted in Christ. My parents really gave me the best of life, decipline wise, educational wise, morally wise or any good upbringing u can think about, and they really loved me. Immediately after service (NYSC). I enrolled with a drilling company and currently have a drilling company of my own, my own apartment and doing well to an extent while also doing my masters. So u see I had a wonderful life growing up.

Personally I'm storbon, I like doing things that is contrary to the dictate of my family and up bringing. Im 26 years old this year April 7. When I was 18 I had my first son with my baby mama, it broke my mom heart though we found a way to go through it, then When I turned 24, I had another son with the same girl, she knows I can't marry her but always wanna make baby with me, I hate girls as a whole, the only women I love are my mom and sisters, I love being percieved as a bad boy which always make my mom cry every night cos she caint understand it, I remember the first day she saw I tatoo on my body she cried and prayed for me for a whole day still I kept on adding till it covered my whole chest and stomach. She want me to be a change child, but I always do things that make her cry due to the fact I'm drawn to bad things easily I can't control it. Now my family wants me to get married this year so as to see if I will calm down, but I'm not ready for that now, becous of my hate for ladies, I treat women like trash, Bleep them and move on with my life, I have never had any feeling for any girl including my baby mama but always Bleep the shit out of them.

My problem is my mom told me if I get married this year, that will be the only thing that will make her happy with me and she will forgive and forget all I have made her go through all this years. Nairalanders I really wanna make my mama happy and proud of me, I wanna be a changed guy without getting married since I already have two sons. Please advice me if u have one thanks.
well you know all your wrongs, pen them down try and work towards it to be a better man. pls make sure you pray.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
smadav:

I need the stuff to humble me as soon as possible, because me self no gbadu am again, but I can't help it, I always see myself doing the same thing.expecially treating ladies with so much hate, never felt loved by anyone and never loved anyone in return. But I love my family and they do too

Just give Jesus a chance. Come out for altar call and surrender your all to Jesus. You'll definitely see a challenge.

Shalom.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by OdefaGirl(f): 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
smadav:

Your first will always have a place in you couple with the fact we share a bond together two sons, but believe me I don't love her one bit, sometime she cries her eye out whenever she comes visiting at my place, I just bleep her and she goes.

So, what qualities do you like in your mum and sisters?
What unique things do you like in them.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
OdefaGirl:

So, what qualities do you like in your mum and sisters?
What unique things do you like in them.

My mom and sisters genuinely love me no douth about that
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smarttm: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
smadav:

I don't feel anything for anylady at all including my baby mama, but I love my boys, I just have sex with them nothing, even my current girlfriend, treat her like trash and she don't derserve it, after love making I can decide to just chase her out without reason, and she there not argue me or I slap the shit out of her, I tell you it's that bad.

Read books man,don't be proud and just know that u need to love to be loved...
You 26, you don't like her but gotten two kids already....marry your love(baby mama)
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by OdefaGirl(f): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
smadav:

My mom and sisters genuinely love me no douth about that

I mean why you love them exceptionally?
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
smarttm:

Read books man,don't be proud and just know that u need to love to be loved...
You 26, you don't like her but gotten two kids already....marry your love(ballby mama)

Thank you, with all due respect sir, can you marry someone u don't feel any atom of love for? It's not possible, it's either I kill her or she kill me I'm sorry I can't.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I mean why you love them exceptionally?
They are the only females in my life I can trust, and basically my mom brought me into this life so I owe her that love.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by OdefaGirl(f): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
smadav:

They are the only females in my life I can trust, and basically my mom brought me into this life so I owe her that love.

So one of your problems is trust right?

I want to tell you that you can actually trust a total stranger..... but this depends on your personality and the girl you meet.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
OdefaGirl:

So one of your problems is trust right?

I want to tell you that you can actually trust a total stranger..... but this depends on your personality and the girl you meet.

I know but my default mode don't want me to. I really need help, I see u are concerned, pls pm me ur number and let's talk god bless
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by PHOTSEE(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2020
smadav:

I don't feel anything for anylady at all including my baby mama, but I love my boys, I just have sex with them nothing, even my current girlfriend, treat her like trash and she don't derserve it, after love making I can decide to just chase her out without reason, and she there not argue me or I slap the shit out of her, I tell you it's that bad.
You are dating girls below your league, that fall easily to your selfish needs without being emotionally connect to them,it is not about the sex , seems you don't have problem doing it.
Start by building your relationship with the lady you put in a family way, your kids and her family.
Stop hiding under your family shadow (mother and sistes) and bulid your lagacy. they will never be there for you always.
you have to live by example to you other sisters being the only male child, else it might affect them have potential suitor for treating other ladies like a scumbag.
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 9:07am On May 02, 2020
smadav:

Fact checks about me.

I'm sure your mum has been advising you. If you cannot listen to her, is it this place you want to get advice from. Please go and tell you mum to advise you
Re: I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help by smadav(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Wow how time flies I'm very much great full to this forum you guys rock, I'm pleased to tell you that I'm a total changed person and I got married October 2021, fellas when God wanna work wonders with you he cause you to changed, he did that with me, remember when he arrested St Paul, he cause him to work for him and St Paul did it so deligently that today he is one of the greatest apostle of Jesus, the same way I now love with my whole heart, I love my wife so much that I can do anything to make her happy to compensate for those years of hate, my mom is very proud of me, last December I sent her and my wife on a vacation, I also reciprocate that love to humanity, I have been paying the fees of 20 puppils for two years, I will end my write up with, always speak up for your help is around the corner, and yes i married my baby mom, on our wedding day she told me why she never gave up on me and I was moved to tears thank you Landers I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Porn Addict Lady With Big B000bs Cries Out As She Begs For Love. / Will U Accept This Man As A Brother In Law? / Blind Date:what Would You Do If She Came Dressed Like This(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.