Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice (8082 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / I'm Weird, Please I Need Serious Help / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Good day guys,I will be very brief but i will try to make you all understand me.
There is the bae I have been dating for 7months now, she beautiful no doubt, average height and very fair (Fulani),sofar we started the relationship things have been good especially when it comes to our sex life,but there is something I really don't understand about her since we started having sex and have tried my best to correct this things but it just not working out. It got to a time I promise not to touch her again but honestly Fulani girls are just too beautiful,she only allow me to f*ck her through her anus and most time I try telling her the implications of the act, but it obvious my girl doesn't care and again she usually tell me to put my d*ck in her anus overnight like WTF is wrong with the girl,like we have done this for all the dating months guys.
Now what i notice about her is even demonic coz honestly this girl want me to kill her,now all she want all the time is raw anal s*x guys,she always want me to hook her neck,jack her ass and penetrate deep which am always afraid she might die one day!!! she will tell me to beat her,bite her,spank and all sort of dangerous thing,and the funniest thing is that she will be crying very loud o if I stop Na wahala,she has done alot of weird things but let me stop here.
SO GUYS DID YOU THINK IS ADVISABLE TO CONTINUE THIS RELATIONSHIP COZ HONESTLY SHE MIGHT DIE ANYTIME WITH THE WAY SHE LIKE RAW SEX LIKE THIS
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by budaatum: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
As in, is it advisable for you to keep sticking you diq in poo?

Of course it is. It will prepare you for sticking it in a same gender poo in future.

Johndagr8t:
Good day guys,I will be very brief but i will try to make you all understand me.
There is the bae I have been dating for 7months now, she beautiful no doubt, average height and very fair (Fulani),sofar we started the relationship things have been good especially when it comes to our sex life,but there is something I really don't understand about her since we started having sex and have tried my best to correct this things but it just not working out. It got to a time I promise not to touch her again but honestly Fulani girls are just too beautiful,she only allow me to f*ck her through her anus and most time I try telling her the implications of the act, but it obvious my girl doesn't care and again she usually tell me to put my d*ck in her anus overnight like WTF is wrong with the girl,like we have done this for all the dating months guys.
Now what i notice about her is even demonic coz honestly this girl want me to kill her,now all she want all the time is raw anal s*x guys,she always want me to hook her neck,jack her ass and penetrate deep which am always afraid she might die one day!!! she will tell me to beat her,bite her,spank and all sort of dangerous thing,and the funniest thing is that she will be crying very loud o if I stop Na wahala,she has done alot of weird things but let me stop here.
SO GUYS DID YOU THINK IS ADVISABLE TO CONTINUE THIS RELATIONSHIP COZ HONESTLY SHE MIGHT DIE ANYTIME WITH THE WAY SHE LIKE RAW SEX LIKE THIS

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Kuriosmynd: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na joblessness dey make person read dis kine juvenile rubbish.
God answer my call o.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by extol1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Look at how the village people are frying akara on top of your destiny

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Davash222(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
My phone and eyes should find a place in their hearts to forgive me for reading this weird post.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
budaatum:

Of course it is it will prepare you for sticking it in a same gender poo in future.

honestly she's tight, am just afraid for her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
extol1:
Look at how the village people are frying akara on top of your destiny
how bro?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Na joblessness dey make person read dis kine rubbish.
God answer my call o.
come and help me be holding her leg I will pay you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Godada(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2021

That's some weird shit going down between you guys.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by YeyeGbami: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Enjoy your new found love, am not sure you’re ready for the kain cruise that girl go put you. You go still lick that hole.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by daddytime(m): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
She's a BDSM freak...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by extol1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Johndagr8t:

how bro?
When the pussy is there and intact, while is she giving you the ass to fvck. Check well, she is giving the pussy to another nigga for free

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
daddytime:
She's a BDSM freak...
I attimes tell me to put my hand in her vj while she sleep
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
extol1:

When the pussy is there and intact, while is she giving you the ass to fvck. Check well, she is giving the pussy to another nigga for free
she only let me eat the pussy,like attimes she put milk inside and she den sit on my face,my girl is weird
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by LILTJAY: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
If though fulan girls are beautiful, I can't date them let alone fvck them undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by extol1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Johndagr8t:

she only let me eat the pussy,like attimes she put milk inside and she den sit on my face,my girl is weird
Finally, they have seat on your destiny

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by tarantino1: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
She's a freak, enjoy it while it lasts grin

If you're not comfortable with it, break up and move on.

Life no hard.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Harrykn: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
You’re a gay.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
budaatum:

Of course it is it will prepare you for sticking it in a same gender poo in future.

aren't you anti-homophobes?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Honestly, I love her! She's freaky! Aren't Nigerian men always complaining that we aren't adventurous in the bedroom...

Drink milk from that cunt... tongue

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
extol1:

Finally, they have seat on your destiny
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by TotoGame(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Johndagr8t:

I can detect a beer parlour gist when I see one

Go get a life pls !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by NarcissistKing(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your girl has got great sexual fetish. Different people with different fetish. She's not DEMONIC!!!

If you can't cope with her, let her go and find someone that will appreciate her sex orientation.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by NarcissistKing(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Honestly, I love her! She's freaky! Aren't Nigerian men always complaining that we aren't adventurous in the bedroom...

Drink milk from that cunt... tongue

An average Nigerian guy sees everything as being demonic and strange.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Na joblessness dey make person read dis kine juvenile rubbish.
God answer my call o.
grin

Honestly... Amen!!!

Davash222:
My phone and eyes should find a place in their hearts to forgive me for reading this weird post.
grin

Johndagr8t:
She's freaky... I'm thinking she's into domination... BDSM... There are weirder shịt out there... Scat, vore... You're more than lucky to have a girl who loves anal... undecided

My only sexual experience...was anal sex... Clumsy, messy and in my former classroom (I'd since graduated)... You have no idea how great it felt... smiley

No lube... Just his saliva and it was kiss

Indulge your babe or someone would! Vagina sex is overrated... grin

Jokes aside, some girls feel anal sex more... It's more pleasurable...

God knows, who ever I date must love to play with my ass... undecided

Because I do!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
NarcissistKing:

An average Nigerian guy sees everything as being demonic and strange.
Honestly... I can't tell you how many guys I've scared off with my freaky fantasies... Vanilla sex lame...

I've given a hand-job to my ex... CCTV cameras... A thousand people walking about.. in the middle of the field in a government school... grin

He nearly died...

I've met a guy who's crazy... Loved rough anal sex... Screws every married chic... Wanted to have sex with a trans... Until he repented undecided

Boyo telling me about his church... So I ghosted him...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by NarcissistKing(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Honestly... I can't tell you how many guys I've scared off with my freaky fantasies... Vanilla sex lame...

I've given a hand-job to my ex... CCTV cameras... A thousand people walking about.. in the middle of the field in a government school... grin

He nearly died...

I've met a guy who's crazy... Loved rough anal sex... Screws every married chic... Wanted to have sex with a trans... Until he repented undecided

Boyo telling me about his church... So I ghosted him...

Lol

I've done some nasty stuffs, too. I like when people are open about their sexual fantasies. If I tell you what I've done, you'd be amazed. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Flamemignon1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Lol

I've done some nasty stuffs, too. I like when people are open about their sexual fantasies. If I tell you what I've done, you'd be amazed. grin
Oh please tell me, I love a sex positive environment

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Lol

Now I'm curious! tongue

Honestly, I think Nigerians are crazy... We're just in the most hypocritical society... Everyone is always judging... Thinking it makes them better... More 'religious'...

Sometimes, I want to be open too... Then I look at the people around... Being slut-shamed is a downer... Too bad, if not the sexuality section would have been lit!

But I want to be amazed... #confessiontime.... grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by Sonnobax15(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin
Na wa oh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by NarcissistKing(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Now I'm curious! tongue

Honestly, I think Nigerians are crazy... We're just in the most hypocritical society... Everyone is always judging... Thinking it makes them better... More 'religious'...

Sometimes, I want to be open too... Then I look at the people around... Being slut-shamed is a downer... Too bad, if not the sexuality section would have been lit!

But I want to be amazed... #confessiontime.... grin

Damn right! So hypocritical and I hate people like that. I tend to like when people have freedom to express their minds and live the way they want.

Curious to know what I've done? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Weird,please I Need Your Advice by OscarJaden(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
BDSM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! / Is It Possible To Find A Graduate Man Who Is Still A Virgin? / Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.