Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement (18664 Views)

Waking Up To Seduction(sex Story) / How Would You Respond To Seduction From A Woman From Your Numerous Fantasies?? / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
Fit clothing

Most men don’t wear clothes that fit them properly. Chances are most of your clothing right now may be big. Many men are also self-conscious about their body, so they buy large clothing to mask it. Thats why you need exercise.
Another importance of exercise is that it makes clothes fit better on you.

Your clothes should fit

You can have the nicest, most expensive clothes in the world, but if they don’t fit well you’ll look like a small child. You can have the cheapest clothes in the world but if it fits you will look great. If you have clothes in your wardrope that are too big do well to take it to the tailor. And from now on when buying clothes make sure they fit.

Always know your measurements. If you don't know find out.
The cuffs of your shirts, should not exceed your wrist else they are too big.
If you’re stepping on the back of your trousers with the heel of your shoe, they’re too long.

Also do not wear clothes too tight they will easily tear or make you walk uncomfortably.

Short story
One day while i was about going somewhere i saw a guy wore clothes that were too tight especially his trouser. It was even showing the shape of his balls and rod. When some ladies saw him they started laughing at him, he felt uncomfortable throughout.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Do not dress like this

The trouser is too big

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by cfree14(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
I was thinking. Do you have a book written out like this?
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by lilmaydee(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Well done op, you're doing a great job

1 Like

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by pich4real(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
duality:
Problem is, after going through all these stress,

You discover the lady adds no value to your Life.

Nothing whatsoever. Only debit alerts, for the Randy ones, it's sex.

It's just that you now claim to have a woman in your life, just to align with stupid social construct.

Anyway, we are reading, keep posting.

Hmmmm, that's quite thoughtful bro, you made a point

4 Likes

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by pich4real(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Looks money and status(LMS)

There is a conundrum in dating advice where men suggest that your looks money or status does not matter only your personality. I won't lie to you, it matters and not only does it matter but it makes things easier.
Looks — especially your grooming and how you dress— are an important factor on the mating market, and so is your access to financial resources or popularity.
If you have no idea how to dress but think you can still get “more girls than you can handle”, you will get disappointed.

Which would you rather drive a Ferrari or a volkswagen? Most of you would pick the Ferrari. Why? Because the Ferrari looks amazing and the volkswagen not that great.
So true, but it depends on the kinda Volkswagen
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Your clothes should match

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Your Shoes

Know your shoe size. Shoes from Louis vutton, puma,addidas, gucci, yeezy(by kanye west) are the best

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2020
More shoes

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2020
More dope shoes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Accessories
1. Watches
2. Shades

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Watches

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Watches are of different categories.
Bracelet watches(gold and silver) makes you look more exotic
Leather watches makes you look classy make sure they match with your clothes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2020
Shades/sun glasses

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Shades with UV absorption are the best

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2020
More shades

Your shades should match your clothes or your skin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2020
More shoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Combining everything

Other accesories:

Get a good belt

Bracelet is also good

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2020
Quick dose
Your looks on its on own can give you a perceived status, thats why you need to upgrade your life.

Status (or perceived status)
Improve your social life: If you are not social you need to improve your social skills, talk to people. Not just with women but with anybody. When people know you it will increase your social circle and you will have high chance meeting ladies.
Nurture your talent
If you are a rapper,spoken words artist, a singer, an instumentalist(you play keyboard, drum, guitar),a dancer etc make sure you do it very well. It will take you far
Lesson from celebrities
Take a look at justin bieber, the way ladies are going gaga for him, a lady once remove her panties and threw it to him on stage. Take a look at wizkid, whenever he is performing ladies will just be crazy for him. There was a time, he was on stage and a lady climb upstage and hug him so tight that he nearly fall off, security came and seperated them.

My story
Years back as an upcoming artiste i was to present on stage after orezi, he sang one of his songs and there were these cute ladies dancing on stage. After he was done i was next on stage, while i started rapping, one mature lady came on stage and started rocking me, this babe ass no be here o. Before i know my manhood began to rise, i just use sense and run away from her all this in an effort to make my thing calm down, before i embarass myself on stage.

Having high social status will take you far. Thats the effect of social status

Be as popular as you can, be as social as you can.

Hold political positions, academic positions, religious positions etc. Ladies crush on guys with leadership qualities, it makes you powerful because you have influence over other people.
Even religious leaders have ladies crushing on them

Quick dose
Be the best you can, wherever you are, however you cqn

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by AdmissionGetEas: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Psychologist is talking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2020
cfree14:
I was thinking. Do you have a book written out like this?

I think that will be a good idea. A more comprehensive book of improving your looks will be great.

2 Likes

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2020
Money

Your financial situation accelerates your success with women but be careful how you go about with women and not spend unnecessary money on them.
They don't fancy very broke guys. Give them the impression of having money without spending alot on them.

I know of a very sharp guy, he uses his car to get girls. He will make sure he approaches her with his car. Take her out, bang her in his car and them drop her at her place.
No need to give her transport money. Where they hangout, it is not only her that enjoy he also enjoyed, it is not only her that eat food he also ate.

I am not telling you to be stingy but spent wisely.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2020
When you are busy spending unnecessary on women and they turn you to maga, they will use the money they milk from you to improve themselves then go for another guy better than you.
I have seen and heard stories of guys sponsoring a girl to school and she end up dumping him.

Learn from peoples mistakes

In my Neighborhood there was a guy who was in love with a lady, he was willing to do anything to please her. Infact everytime he gets his salary he gives her allowance. There was one problem, her parents don't like him so inorder to be in their good books. He decided to change their curtains, buy cushions for them and even paintvtheir house the parents were so grateful.
At last he had won their favour, so he thought. After two months he had she is getting married to a well established welder. The guy was disheartened and perplexed. After all he has done, the girl was preparing to marry and they didnt inform him. He heard it somewhere. The guy spend close to 300k.

Instead use the money to spend on yourself that way she will see you as a rich guy.
Guys that are good with ladies don't just go ahead spending money on girls they prefer to spend the money for both of them to enjoy. He will take her to club, outings etc

Quick dose
Before you love someone first love yourself, this will save you alot of heartbreaks.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2020
Wrapping it up
If you look at life as a business, then the way you improve your life is by improving your business and the brand that you offer. But that goes for your dating life also. That’s why self-improvement is so important.
You should always be working on yourself for you. Improving every aspect of life for your own happiness. An extra incentive would be the fact that you are making yourself more attractive to women.
Improve your looks by going to the gym, eating right, and getting good sleep. Improve your personality by surrounding yourself with friends and family. Just always do your best to be in the company of other people and avoid isolation/confinement in your house. Except for the corona virus lockdown lol.

Work on your career and get your money right. Status (or perceived status) comes naturally by working on yourself. No girl really knows what your status is in society. But if you build yourself to someone who has great Personality, well-dressed, and someone who people like to be around. You will go far in life, in your place of work you will easily be promoted.
You will be perceived as someone who is strong and masculine, which is highly valued amongst women.

Quick dose
It is how you see yourself that others see you. When you love yourself others will love you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2020
Now is time for dating clinic, anyone with a relationship problem or question should forward it lets trash it out together.

Any relationship question should be asked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by VERTEX1: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Now is time for dating clinic, anyone with a relationship problem or question should forward it lets trash it out together.

This is very apt! bravo OP

Before moving to the dating clinic.

I am guy of 1.77m height, very skiny not lean, young face with little beards, Soft voice (even when i want to deepen the sound of my speech, i still hear my voice girly lol) This makes people to view me as their younger one, while i am 26 this year.
My social skills is 1000% sharp. The problem is after flowing with girls, making them feel my vibe and making them laugh geniunely, They still view me as a kid. Though i have not ask any girl out, but as a psychologist i have ways of knowing their perception towards me.
In what way can i work on myself(Voice or Gaining muscle) i have not been engaged in any muscular gaining excercise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
VERTEX1:

This is very apt! bravo OP

Before moving to the dating clinic.

I am guy of 1.77m height, very skiny not lean, young face with little beards, Soft voice (even when i want to deepen the sound of my speech, i still hear my voice girly lol) This makes people to view me as their younger one, while i am 26 this year.
My social skills is 1000% sharp. The problem is after flowing with girls, making them feel my vibe and making them laugh geniunely, They still view me as a kid. Though i have not ask any girl out, but as a psychologist i have ways of knowing their perception towards me.
In what way can i work on myself(Voice or Gaining muscle) i have not been engaged in any muscular gaining excercise.

Use this time (lockdown) to Increase your muscle mass through exercise. Exercises like push up, press up, weightlifting, plank, squats increases your Testosterone and makes you manly and stronger and also results in increase muscle mass and shape.

Learn to speak slowly and more energetic. We have two voices, a head and chest voice. You are using your chest voice thats why it sounds girly. Try speaking with your chest voice.

4 Likes

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
cfree14:
At first I thought this was gonna be one of those "straight to the point" lecture, but I guess I was wrong. This is gonna be a long ride.
Not really
Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by VERTEX1: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Use this time (lockdown) to Increase your muscle mass through exercise. Exercises like push up, press up, weightlifting, plank, squats increases your Testosterone and makes you manly and stronger and also results in increase muscle mass and shape.

Learn to speak slowly and more energetic. We have two voices, a head and chest voice. You are using your chest voice thats why it sounds girly. Try speaking with your chest voice.

thanks bro,though i dont know how to do most of what you said here but im going to research.Because i have friends that are gym trainers

1 Like

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 11:11am On May 03, 2020
VERTEX1:

thanks bro,though i dont know how to do most of what you said here but im going to research.Because i have friends that are gym trainers

Ok. That will help you alot.

But that alone wont make you good with ladies and you have to also understand them.

2 Likes

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Nobody: 11:36am On May 03, 2020
Attention: If you stay in lagos and you are interested in friends with benefits

If you want a freaky babe, more freaky than you with her agreement you can perform all your sexual fantasies on her…

No trust issues, No heart break and zero commitment

Zero feelings from you, total satisfaction on you, no refusal/no denial, anytime you want it she would give you steady

I have many ladies in Lagos who are interested in friends with benefits

Please Note:it is not free

You would also get 5 free gifts,

That covers sex, orgasm and getting any woman to off her pants for you

Add me up on Whatsapp on 0807 884 9553

Or

Use copy the short link on my profile to chat me on whatsapp
0807 884 9553

(Proof)

Re: Keys To Seduction And Self Improvement by Dpsychologist: 11:49am On May 03, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Any relationship question should be asked

Questions are welcomed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Handle Your Melancholy Husband/bf / Bauchi Will Conduct Headcount Of Sex Workers - Hisbah / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.