Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (47959 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2020
grin grin Brainwashed

freshboi88:

New International Version
For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen.

New Living Translation
For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen.

English Standard Version
For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Berean Study Bible
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.

Berean Literal Bible
For from Him and through Him and unto Him are all things. To Him be the glory to the ages! Amen.

New American Standard Bible
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

New King James Version
For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.

King James Bible
For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Christian Standard Bible
For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever. Amen.

Contemporary English Version
Everything comes from the Lord. All things were made because of him and will return to him. Praise the Lord forever! Amen.

Good News Translation
For all things were created by him, and all things exist through him and for him. To God be the glory forever! Amen.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

International Standard Version
For all things are from him, by him, and for him. Glory belongs to him forever! Amen.

NET Bible
For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever! Amen.

New Heart English Bible
For from him and by him and in him are all things. To him be the glory for ever. Amen.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Because all is from him, and in him, and all is by him, that to him would be praises and blessings to the eternity of eternities. Amen.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Everything is from him and by him and for him. Glory belongs to him forever! Amen!

New American Standard 1977

King James 2000 Bible
For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory forever. Amen.

American King James Version
For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

American Standard Version
For of him, and through him, and unto him, are all things. To him be the glory for ever. Amen.

Douay-Rheims Bible
For of him, and by him, and in him, are all things: to him be glory for ever. Amen.

Darby Bible Translation
For of him, and through him, and for him [are] all things: to him be glory for ever. Amen.

English Revised Version
For of him, and through him, and unto him, are all things. To him be the glory for ever. Amen.

Webster's Bible Translation
For from him, and by him, and to him are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

Weymouth New Testament
For the universe owes its origin to Him, was created by Him, and has its aim and purpose in Him. To Him be the glory throughout the Ages! Amen.

World English Bible
For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things. To him be the glory for ever! Amen.

Young's Literal Translation
because of Him, and through Him, and to Him are the all things; to Him is the glory -- to the ages. Amen.

This are all the translations I could find. Pls where did u see the Father there?
This verse mirrors col 1:16

English Standard Version
Col 1:16For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him
and for him.

Who is col 1:16 talking bout, the Father or the Son?... When u answer and see the similarity between both u will then see that u have been deceived.

Firstly, Ur translation carelessly put Father there to deceive u. Go through all other translations there is nothing like that, Not 1.

Secondly there is no where in the bible that says God created Jesus first and used him to create other things. If u read col 1:16, John 1:3 and this Romans 11:36 and many other verses that say the same thing.

If I were u, I will demand all the money I have given to awake to continue to spread fake doctrine, repent, get baptized and give my life to Jesus. Our Lord and Our God!

To protect a LIE , U need more lies ... You committed another blunder by lying that Romans 11:36 is describing Jesus. Okay let us look at verse 35 . its the key

Romans 11:35 , 36 says concerning him

" OR who has first GIVEN HIM, so that it must be repaid to him Because FROM HIM and THROUGH HIM are all things. "

The verse says the person described here has never been given anything. And will never repay to anyone.

Was Jesus given anything ? Let's start from Matthew 28:19,20. Was Jesus given anything In that verse ?

1corinthians 15:27 Jesus RETURNING the Kingdom to his Father , did Jesus return what he was given here again ?

Tell me how Romans 11:36 refer to Jesus .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Jozzy4:
grin grin Brainwashed

To protect a LIE , U need more lies ... You committed another blunder by lying that Romans 11:36 is describing Jesus. Okay let us look at verse 35 . its the key

" OR who has first GIVEN HIM, so that it must be repaid to him Because FROM HIM and THROUGH HIM are all things. "

The verse says the person described here has never been given anything. And will never repay to anyone.

Was Jesus given anything ? Let's start from Matthew 28:19,20. Was Jesus given anything In that verse ?

1corinthians 15:27 Jesus RETURNING the Kingdom to his Father , did Jesus return what he was given here again ?

Another point the confuse freshboi88 fail to realize is, that same verse exposed his Lies that Jesus is the origin or source even more. From what he himself quoted , The Father is the origin and source of creation

freshboi88
Weymouth New Testament
For the universe owes its origin to Him, was created by Him, and has its aim and purpose in Him. To Him be the glory throughout the Ages! Amen.

Isn't this clear enough that beginning of creation at Rev 3:14 isn't source/origin but that he was a Son by creation ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jozzy4:
grin grin Brainwashed

First of all, Jesus is both Man and God. So the fact that he is given authority and power doesn't mean anything. Let me school u again scripturally.

For Christ to become man, what did he do. Let's see what scripture tells us

Philippians 2:7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

Emptied himself of all power, glory and authority to become man.

As man he had become lower than the Angels

New Living Translation
Heb 2:9 What we do see is Jesus, who for a little while was given a position “a little lower than the angels”; and because he suffered death for us, he is now “crowned with glory and honor.” Yes, by God’s grace, Jesus tasted death for everyone.

To answer your question in regard to the above points

It is the exaltation of our Lord’s human nature that is here chiefly intended, in union, however, with the divine.
The authority and power intended is that which Christ exercises as Son of man and Mediator; but it is evident, if he did not possess all divine perfections, he could not exercise it.

To show his divine perfection and see that he is God look at col 2:9. Let's see what Paul says

Col 2: 9 Berean Study Bible
For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity dwells in bodily form.

This verse puts an end to this debate. Do u understand the meaning of Deity. It says all the fullness of deity existing in human body.

But for him to be man he emptied himself. So as man he was given all authority and power.

My broda forget u no know nytyn. Read Ur bible so you can be cured and leave that secret cult u call a church

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

So why must i agree with your own idea? cheesy
Because that is what the Bible teaches...you should know when someone is lying to you and deceiving you.that is why we have brains...not follow because the story is sweet..

Psalm 104:29-31 says " send forth YOUR spirit and they are created and replenish the face of the Earth,you take it and they die and return back to Earth.....it is God's spirit that is dwelling within us..we only need to follow laws to make this experience worthwhile..when we die our spirit returns to God who gave it,it is pure,it does not need saving from anything...
When the old testament speak of salvation,it is always from physical danger...if we miss the mark by sinning,God says confess and forsake I will forgive you..2nd Chronicles 7:14. No human sarcrifice is either necessary or important..

So that is why I keep saying Jesus was created as a distraction..to make people rebels against God almighty by disobeying his commandment especially 1 and 2.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

You said i should know when someone is lying, shey? undecided
Aren't you the same person who responded to my question saying

Babylonians say....
Igbo say....
Yorùbá say...."
the other time? undecided

Well i'm suspecting you must have escaped from Yaba (left to be precise)! undecided

If you have been following my post, I have always maintained that there is only one God but it is the name that is different..I give the different names and stories in each culture but that the messages are consistent......the names and stories are different,but the messages are the same in all of them...
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

So going by your own explanation now, are the two same person? cheesy

God is the creator ...he is not part of creation..
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

To whom was God talking when he said "let us make man in our own image" Genesis 1:26? smiley

To the Earth..it is same story every where,I wonder why Christians interpret it differently..
God provided the spirit, the Earth provided the dust for the body..
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
You guys should take Jesus out of the equation,he is just a distraction..created by Rome..God created the heaven and Earth all by himself..read Isaiah 45 and Deuteronomy 6:4..God is the creator and not part of creation numbers 23:19..

God can't be a man..read and understand commandment number 2...very very important.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
sonmvayina:
You guys should take Jesus out of the equation,he is just a distraction..created by Rome..God created the heaven and Earth all by himself..read Isaiah 45 and Deuteronomy 6:4..God is the creator and not part of creation numbers 23:19..

God can't be a man..read and understand commandment number 2...very very important.

I can't speak for any other person, but as for me i'm OK with whatever you say Sir!

So can you please stop quoting or mentioning me? smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by sonmvayina(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

I can't speak for any other person, but as for me i'm OK with whatever you say Sir!

So can you please stop quoting or mentioning me? smiley

Stop spreading false information....
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
sonmvayina:

Stop spreading false information....

America (today's world power) has declared FREEDOM of expression, speech and worship!

So you're not in the position to tell anyone what to do about speech, expression or worship! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
freshboi88:

First of all, Jesus is both Man and God. So the fact that he is given authority and power doesn't mean anything. Let me school u again scripturally.

Philippians 2:7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

New Living Translation
Heb 2:9 What we do see is Jesus, who for a little while was given a position “a little lower than the angels”; and because he suffered death for us, he is now “crowned with glory and honor.” Yes, by God’s grace, Jesus tasted death for everyone.

It is the exaltation of our Lord’s human nature that is here chiefly intended, in union, however, with the divine.
The authority and power intended is that which Christ exercises as Son of man and Mediator; but it is evident, if he did not possess all divine perfections, he could not exercise it.

To show his divine perfection and see that he is God look at col 2:9. Let's see what Paul says

This verse puts an end to this debate. Do u understand the meaning of Deity. It says all the fullness of deity existing in human body.

If "fullness of deity" dwells in Jesus means he is deity , therefore if fullness of demon dwells in Freshboi88, means Freshboi88 himself is the demon.
Freshboi88 idiotic analogy grin

John 3:16-17 dey look you as enemy of Jesus.

Freshboi88 running from pillar to post,your dishonesty is coming to the fore as usual...
You have no place to hide from the truth..

Romans8:3
"For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin. He thus condemned sin in the flesh"

Freshboi88, confirmed Enemy of Jesus Christ. Revelation 3:5,11-12
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
sonmvayina:

To the Earth..it is same story every where,I wonder why Christians interpret it differently..
God provided the spirit, the Earth provided the dust for the body..

Oturugbeke !
God said to the Earth: Let us make man in our image"
Bros, Your Earth Na spirit ?

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Janosky:

Oturugbeke !
God said to the Earth: Let us make man in our image"
Bros, Your Earth Na spirit ?
Some are unquestionably stupid yet they want to correct others!
Professor Sabynus!

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
Janosky:

If "fullness of deity" dwells in Jesus means he is deity , therefore if fullness of demon dwells in Freshboi88, means Freshboi88 himself is the demon.
Freshboi88 idiotic analogy grin

John 3:16-17 dey look you as enemy of Jesus.

Freshboi88 running from pillar to post,your dishonesty is coming to the fore as usual...
You have no place to hide from the truth..

Romans8:3
"For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin. He thus condemned sin in the flesh"

Freshboi88, confirmed Enemy of Jesus Christ. Revelation 3:5,11-12

First thing first, in d case of a possessed human, that demon is not existing in bodily form. The demon has only taken control of tht person. Try another anology.

“The spirit which confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh . . . is the spirit of antichrist” (1John 4:3).

Are u the antichrist?....if u r not, den u r making urself 1

Col 2:9 For in him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily......read it again n juxtapose it with ur moi moi and akara demon possession analogy

The “fulness of the Godhead” is the essential nature, comprising all the attributes, of Godhead. The indwelling of such Deity in the humanity of Christ is the ground of all His exaltation as the “Head,” “the beginning,” the “firstborn from the dead,” and the triumphant King, on which St. Paul had already dwelt. By it alone can He be the true Mediator between God and man.

So how do u feel now, defeated right. Who has the idiotic analogy....no cry o. I know say e dey pain u mke dem dey scatter Ur believe....sorry ehn

If I were u, I'll goan collect all the monies I have given to awake
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
freshboi88:

New Living Translation

But for him to be man he emptied himself. So as man he was given all authority and power.

My broda forget u no know nytyn. Read Ur bible so you can be cured and leave that secret cult u call a church
Who gave him back all what he emptied ? He was given!!!

It says ALL authority in heaven and earth has been given me . please open your eyes to " IN HEAVEN ". Not just man earthly authority but Authority in heaven was given too. Romans 11:36 says the one in that verse cannot be given anything.

Secondly, I gave you 1Cor 15:27 for a reason to open your dull reasoning

" Next, ... he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father "

The one in Romans 11:36 cannot be given anything talkless of returning it to anyone.

Jesus is not the one in Romans 11:36 , But the Father . who cannot be given anything

So clearly the Father made someone by himself without any agent ( it says through the Father himself ) . Who is that person ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Guys I am dealing with @Janosky. E yansh dey pepper am now. E hi don tire for me say any akara analogy I carry comot freshboi go just use me do yeye.............

My brother nah because watch tower don deceive you nah. How u wan take win argument when u dey wrong
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
freshboi88:
Guys I am dealing with @Janosky. E yansh dey pepper am now. E hi don tire for me say any akara analogy I carry comot freshboi go just use me do yeye.............

My brother nah because watch tower don deceive you nah. How u wan take win argument when u dey wrong

1Corinthians 15:27 says Jesus his a son ... Why are Angels and others called " Sons " ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jozzy4:

Who gave him back all what he emptied ? He was given!!!

It says ALL authority in heaven and earth has been given me . please open your eyes to " IN HEAVEN ". Not just man earthly authority but Authority in heaven was given too. Romans 11:36 says the one in that verse cannot be given anything.

Secondly, I gave you 1Cor 15:27 for a reason to open your dull reasoning

" Next, ... he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father "

The one in Romans 11:36 cannot be given anything talkless of returning it to anyone.

Jesus is not the one in Romans 11:36 , But the Father . who cannot be given anything

So clearly the Father made someone by himself without any agent ( it says through the Father himself ) . Who is that person ?

Can't u see that Paul says

col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Who is the Godhead?. The Father. So the fullness of Father dwells in the Son. So the Father given Christ All Authority is like given the Authority back to himself. That is why Jesus says

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
freshboi88:

First thing first, in d case of a possessed human, that demon is not existing in bodily form. The demon has only taken control of tht person. Try another anology.

“The spirit which confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh . . . is the spirit of antichrist” (1John 4:3).

Col 2:9 For in him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily......read it again n juxtapose it with ur moi moi and akara demon possession analogy

The “fulness of the Godhead” is the essential nature, comprising all the attributes, of Godhead. The indwelling of such Deity in the humanity of Christ is the ground of all His exaltation as the “Head,” “the beginning,” the “firstborn from the dead,” and the triumphant King, on which St. Paul had already dwelt. By it alone can He be the true Mediator between God and man.

So how do u feel now, defeated right. Who has the idiotic analogy....no cry o. I know say e dey pain u mke dem dey scatter Ur believe....sorry ehn

See me see practical application o!

Fullness of Godhead! cheesy

So simply because your trinitarian translators infused Godhead to suit their TRINITY doctrine you've won in the argument shey? cheesy

Well it simply means all the good qualities that is expected of the one and only true God was found in Jesus. Note what he said when a Jewish man called him "good teacher", Jesus immediately refuted that because the qualities are not his own but belongs to the one who sent him. Luke 18:18-19

So the honour of being good belongs not to Jesus but to his father who taught him all these good qualities {John 8:28} that's why Apostle Paul listed those nine qualities and said "against such there is no law"! Galatians 5:23

Because once a person is able to cultivate all these nine qualities, he automatically become the son of the one who owns those qualities! Matthew 16:16 wink

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jozzy4:

1Corinthians 15:27 says Jesus his a son ... Why are Angels and others called " Sons " ?

Jesus Christ is called God's only Begotten, one and Only. Why?... Plus I have treated this before
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
freshboi88:

Can't u see that Paul says

col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Who is the Godhead?. The Father. So the fullness of Father dwells in the Son. So the Father given Christ All Authority is like given the Authority back to himself. That is why Jesus says

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

Point of correction , Jesus is not the Father

We are also in the Father if you dont know
John 17:21

" that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us , so that the world may believe that you have sent me. "

Does this mean are we the Father and Christ ? Where is your sense ? So the Father was retuning kingdom to himself when the text clearly says it was son that is returning it to Father ?

So when it says Jesus was given authority, it shows he was Given !!! Which excludes him from Romans 11:35,36 . the person spoken of there cannot be given anything .

Now that we can see Jesus is not the person at Romans 11:36, Whom did the Father made THROUGH HIMSELF ? ( through himself shows he didn't need Jesus when he.made that person ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Colossians 2:9,10

Freshboi88 , verse 10 says we also have the same fullness .

Please go and sleep somewhere
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
freshboi88:

Jesus Christ is called God's only Begotten, one and Only. Why?... Plus I have treated this before

Only begotten son doesnt change the Fact he was created like other Sons of God. Dont be silly.

Only begotten because he is the only one the Father created through himself . while other sons made through Jesus.

Isaac was only begotten because she is the only one born by promise to Sarah. Other sons were through other women

Same here .

But the core remains , Father preceded the sons
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maximus69:

See me see practical application o!

Fullness of Godhead! cheesy

So simply because your trinitarian translators infused Godhead to suit their TRINITY doctrine you've won in the argument shey? cheesy

Well it simply means all the good qualities that is expected of the one and only true God was found in Jesus. Note what he said when a Jewish man called him "good teacher", Jesus immediately refuted that because the qualities are not his own but belongs to the one who sent him. Luke 18:18-19

So the honour of being good belongs not to Jesus but to his father who taught him all these good qualities {John 8:28} that's why Apostle Paul listed those nine qualities and said "against such there is no law"! Galatians 5:23

Because once a person is able to cultivate all these nine qualities, he automatically become the son of the one who owns those qualities! Matthew 16:16 wink

New Living Translation
Just believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or at least believe because of the work you have seen me do.

Explain the bolded
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jozzy4:

Only begotten son doesnt change the Fact he was created like other Sons of God. Dont be silly.

Only begotten because he is the only one the Father created through himself . while other sons made through Jesus.

Isaac was only begotten because she is the only one born by promise to Sarah. Other sons were through other women

Same here .

But the core remains , Father preceded the sons

Only begotten because he is the only one the Father created through himself . while other sons made through Jesus....Prove this scripturally.

While at that explain this

New Living Translation
Just believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or at least believe because of the work you have seen me do.

Explain the bolded and how it fits into your only begotten interpretation
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Adakintroy2: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Christianity and insanity people are in need of help globally you are here arguing about what you can't possibly comprehend in its entirety because you want to sound intelligent.

Jesus create jesus.

No be every puzzle them DE solve.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
freshboi88:

New Living Translation

Explain the bolded

John 17:21 disciples in the Father .

Do you have sense ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
freshboi88:

Only begotten because he is the only one the Father created through himself . while other sons made through Jesus.... Prove this scripturally.

Scripture itself says begotten. That's the prove he was created.
Begotten means ?

Romans 11:36 says the Father created someone THROUGH himself. Without Jesus , who is that person ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
freshboi88:

The person is not a demon but under the influence of the demon.

Likewise, Jesus Christ is not the Father but under the influence of God ,Colossians1:19, his Father is pleased to have his divine perfection and nature dwell in His Son,Jesus.

God doesn't exist in human form at any time,
Freshboi88, please don't deceive yourself.

Colossians 1:19
" For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in the Son"

John 5:37, Your own Bible Jesus Christ says God NEVER exist in human form at any time , you dey hear word?

God gave His Son divine quality,divine nature and perfection.

John 12:50 "I speak what the Father has told me to say"

Colossians 1:19 calls Freshboi88 a Liar.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
freshboi88:

New Living Translation

Explain the bolded

"I am in the father"~ KJV

"I am in union with the father" NWT

Trinitarians translated these verses based on their preconceived doctrine of TRINITY in mind, but other studied the language thoroughly before translating each text to help the reader know how to apply it!

For instance how would you apply John 17:20-23 as rendered in the KJV? undecided

So to grasp the practical application of the scriptures, you need to study how other translators render each text before drawing your conclusion! smiley

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Janosky:

The person is not a demon but under the influence of the demon.

Likewise, Jesus Christ is not the Father but under the influence of God ,Colossians1:19, his Father is pleased to have his divine perfection and nature dwell in His Son,Jesus.

God doesn't exist in human form at any time,
Freshboi88, please don't deceive yourself.

Colossians 1:19
" For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in the Son"

John 5:37, Your own Bible Jesus Christ says God NEVER exist in human form at any time , you dey hear word?

God gave His Son divine quality,divine nature and perfection.

John 12:50 "I speak what the Father has told me to say"

Colossians 1:19 calls Freshboi88 a Liar.

I am not the one that said it. It's the bible....

New American Standard Bible
For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form .

Lair...show me where in this verse it says Christ is under the influence of the fullness of God?...what is bodily form doing in the verse. Or has religion blinded you so much you cannot comprehend simple English again.

John 1 :1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.
14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Ur lie has been exposed again @ bolded. God dwelling among men because the Word was God.

John 5:37, u quoted the part that suit Ur lies and left the rest, thinking I will not find out... not smart enough. I will school you today.

37 And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, 38nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent.

First thing first, it is paramount to note that this verse was not for everyone, it was targeted at a particular set of people. The Jewish Leaders who sought to kill Jesus.

38 explains why they heard his voice or seen his form, it says because they do not believe in him (Jesus).

I'll use another verse to drive home my point. Like I said Ur interpretation must be consistent across scripture.

English Standard Version
No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him.

Now the explanation or divine interpretation not that mechanic workshop gibberish u r insinuating

Jesus does not here deny that God had "appeared" in this manner, but he says they had not seen - that is, had not "paid attention to," or "regarded," the appearance of God. He had manifested himself, but they disregarded it, and, in particular, they had disregarded his manifestations in attestation of the Messiah.

The word "hear," in this place, is to be understood in the sense of "obey" or listen to. So he was telling them that they have failed to listen to the command of God.

Commonsensically speaking, to know tht ur interpretation is trash. Ask your sef, has no one ever heard the voice of God?... Moses did, Samuel did. So wht r u talking bout

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (88) (Reply)

Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.