Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (47670 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Freshboi88 grin I expected this. I know you will curse KJV and move to other versions. grin grin grin

Even this versions that says " Originator and source are wrong " FACT !!! 100%

Why ? Any translation that contradict the Bible is false .

Who is the source of Creation ?

1 Corinthians 8:6 reply We have one God, the Father , From whom all things are . grin you hear that. The Father is the Source . not Jesus

Satanic manipulations at it's best .

" Beginning " is the correct meaning of arche at Revelation 3:14 . not source or originator. It contradict the scripture. U are in a hot soup today .

So Jesus didn't give life to God's creation is that what u r saying. Why are u contradicting the bible

John 1:4
New Living Translation
The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone.

Who is the Word that gave life to everything God created?...

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

When you address your mess on Revelation 3:14 , You will edit the above

There's no mess in this

You clarify your mess Mr

New Living Translation
The Word gave life to everything that was created, and his life brought light to everyone.

Who is the word that gave life to everything God created...Answer this. Dnt jump the question
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Thts the reason am preaching to you. I am following his orders. To rescue from false teaching Nd show u the way

Please answer my questions, How was Jesus created if everything was created through Jesus?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

As the one preaching, you need not ask me questions about what you're sure i don't know!

Jesus sent his own followers to preach to people face to face, so that they can learn not only by words but by their actions.

So i'm waiting IN MY HOME to see how Christianity is done Sir! Matthew 10:13-15cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

This is not a matter of contradiction, it's a matters of synonyms. Let's use the dictionary.

If you look at the attached photo, ull clearly see that source and origin are synonyms of beginning.

Are you going to deny that source and origin are not synonyms of beginning?

In all I have clarified my interpretation of Rev 3:14. Up till now for days you have not been able to clarify the error in your teaching

If everything was created through Jesus,then how was Jesus created.....I am still waiting for your answer

If origin and source are synonymous to beginning , Do you agree then that Jesus have a beginning ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

As the one preaching, you need not ask me questions about what you're sure i don't know!

Jesus sent his own followers to preach to people face to face, so that they can learn not only by words but by their actions.

So i'm waiting IN MY HOME to see how Christianity is done Sir! Matthew 10:13-15cheesy

This man has no reply to my question. My question is to enlighten you. So u can see the fraud in your doctrine.

How did God create Jesus? if John 1:3 says God created everything through Jesus. And 4) The Word gave life to all things God's created.

If u cannot answer then I am left to the decision that according to Jehovah Witnesses God created Jesus Through Jesus. And Jesus gave life to Jesus
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:
Jehovah Witnesses want us to believe that Jesus is God's first creature. They quote the part of scripture that says Jesus is the first born of all God's creature.

I have just 1 verse from the bible that ridicules that false teaching.

John 1:3 God created everything through Jesus and nothing was made without him

Going by this scripture, God used Jesus to create Jesus since Jesus is God's creature and nothing was created without Jesus

I guess they have never reasoned this part of the scripture.
proverbs 8:30 says Jesus was God's master worker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

If origin and source are synonymous to beginning , Do you agree then that Jesus have a beginning ?

Jesus doesn't have a beginning because Romans 8:2 and 1 cor 15:45 as well as John 1:4 says Jesus is the source of life. The source cannot have a beginning..........

If Jesus has a beginning, according to you. How was he created. Because John 1:3 says all things God created where created through Jesus and 4) says The Word gave life to all things God created.

Was Jesus part of the things God created through Jesus. Or God created Jesus first before he created every other thing?......pls answer this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

This man has no reply to my question. My question is to enlighten you. So u can see the fraud in your doctrine.

How did God create Jesus? if John 1:3 says God created everything through Jesus. And 4) The Word gave life to all things God's created.

If u cannot answer then I am left to the decision that according to Jehovah Witnesses God created Jesus Through Jesus. And Jesus gave life to Jesus

Excellent Sir, you're 100% correct!

Case closed! smiley

So can you now go and start preaching and teaching people in your neighborhood what you know about Jesus of Nazareth? wink

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Oga read Proverbs 8 from 1-22. Dnt just read one verse and give your own dubious meaning to it. When u finish reading it from verse 1 come back. We would talk
Lolz I finished reading it when you were not born. I'm here any question
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Let me summarize your journey on this thread so far , U started with John 1:3 when you are busted that the Greek word has the rendering " Apart from " , You couldn't defend Rev 3:14 in your KJV anymore , U dump KJV and move to other versions that says " Source " ... It went wrong as you discover , The Father was the source ... Only for you bow low to Source = beginning , which demand the question if Source is synonymous to beginning, then do you accept Jesus have a beginning ?

As that one is going on, u ran to John 1:4 , See how you have been running around since ... And I debut pity u sha freshboi88 ... grin grin this thread is getting more than u can handle.
freshboi88:

So Jesus didn't give life to God's creation is that what u r saying. Why are u contradicting the bible

Why do you contradict the bible by claiming Jesus is the source when it's the Father ? grin

New Living Translation

The life here is not creation, but the eternal life he came to give . Verse 5 says some are actually in darkness, so if Jesus brought life here means creation, does that mean he didn't give life to those in darkness ? grin grin

You just dey put yourself for trouble.

John 8:12 says again that only those that follow Jesus have the light of life. Is that creation ?

Uncle u need help grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
paltielx:
proverbs 8:30 says Jesus was God's master worker

Pls quote it here. In-short let me help you.

Proverbs 8:30 New International Version
Then I was constantly at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence.

Please point out which part of this verse is referring to Jesus. Let's look at vere 1

Proverbs 8: 1 New International Version
Does not wisdom call out? Does not understanding raise her voice?

New International Version
Proverbs 8: 2 At the highest point along the way, where the paths meet, she takes her stand;

New Living Translation
Proverbs 8:3 By the gates at the entrance to the town, on the road leading in, she cries aloud

I am seeing she, she....Has Jesus Christ now turn to Woman. ...Please point out where Jesus is mentioned in the whole chapter
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
chidifrank:

ds passage is talking about Wisdom n not Jesus Christ
Yeah partially you are correct because the initial and final part of it talks about wisdom however the middle part of it is talking about Jesus
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Jesus doesn't have a beginning because Romans 8:2 and 1 cor 15:45 as well as John 1:4 says Jesus is the source of life. The source cannot have a beginning..........

If Jesus has a beginning, according to you. How was he created. Because John 1:3 says all things God created where created through Jesus and 4) says The Word gave life to all things God created.

Was Jesus part of the things God created through Jesus. Or God created Jesus first before he created every other thing?......pls answer this

Here is your statement , Comment number 30. On this thread

" source and origin are synonyms of beginning. " freshboi88

Are you denying this again ? If no , do u accept by that comment you have accepted Jesus have a beginning ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Excellent Sir, you're 100% correct!

Case closed! smiley

So can you now go and start preaching and teaching people in your neighborhood what you know about Jesus of Nazareth? wink

I have exposed your lies. You are not fit to teach the Gospel that u do not understand

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

I have exposed your lies. You are not fit to teach the Gospel that u do not understand

Which lies exactly have you exposed ... Am still on revelation 3:14 If beginning is synonymous with source , do u now accept Jesus have a beginning ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Pls quote it here. In-short let me help you.

Proverbs 8:30 New International Version
Then I was constantly at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence.

Please point out which part of this verse is referring to Jesus. Let's look at vere 1

Proverbs 8: 1 New International Version
Does not wisdom call out? Does not understanding raise her voice?

New International Version
Proverbs 8: 2 At the highest point along the way, where the paths meet, she takes her stand;

New Living Translation
Proverbs 8:3 By the gates at the entrance to the town, on the road leading in, she cries aloud

I am seeing she, she....Has Jesus Christ now turn to Woman. ...Please point out where Jesus is mentioned in the whole chapter
In verse 30 that you quote, according to the last sentence there how can wisdom rejoice at the presence of GOD
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Oga read Proverbs 8 from 1-22. Dnt just read one verse and give your own dubious meaning to it. When u finish reading it from verse 1 come back. We would talk
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Let me summarize your journey on this thread so far , U started with John 1:3 when you are busted that the Greek word has the rendering " Apart from " , You couldn't defend Rev 3:14 in your KJV anymore , U dump KJV and move to other versions that says " Source " ... It went wrong as you discover , The Father was the source ... Only for you bow low to Source = beginning , which demand the question if Source is synonymous to beginning, then do you accept Jesus have a beginning ?

As that one is going on, u ran to John 1:4 , See how you have been running ariut since ... And I debut pity u sha freshboi88 ... grin grin this thread is getting more than u can handle.

Why do you contradict the bible by claiming Jesus is the source when it's the Father ? grin

The life here is not creation, but the eternal life he came to give . Verse 5 says some are actually in darkness, so if Jesus brought life here means creation, does that mean he didn't give life to those in darkness ? grin grin

You just dey put yourself for trouble.

John 8:12 says again that only those that follow Jesus have the light of life. Is that creation ?

Uncle u need help grin

Yes o, I need your help o to answer this question

If God create everything through Jesus... How then was Jesus created?....Was he created through Jesus also?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Colossians 1:15-17 answers that
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
paltielx:

Point out where Jesus was mentioned in the whole of proverbs 8 cos in verse 2 and 3....a she was mentioned. Is Jesus a woman?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Understanding yields BENEFITS Sir!

So we'll continue to preach and teach the words that's producing fine fruits in the midst of those adhering to our teachings! cheesy James 2:18-26 compare to Matthew 7:15-20
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
paltielx:
Colossians 1:15-17 answers that

Dnt just tell me col 1:15-17 answers that. Is that what u tell urself....if you are asked this question in your evangelism is this how u r going to answer......Tell me how col 1:15-17 answers how Jesus was created
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
paltielx:
In verse 30 that you quote, according to the last sentence there how can wisdom rejoice at the presence of GOD

Verse 22 is even enough to expose their lack of knowledge, if it was literal wisdom it means prior to God creating wisdom, God had no wisdom at all ... See them grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Understanding yields BENEFITS Sir!

So we'll continue to preach and teach the words that's producing fine fruits in the midst of those adhering to our teachings! cheesy James 2:18-26 compare to Matthew 7:15-20

Hahahaha.....The man has run away. Know that someday in your evangelism someone will ask you this same question

If Everything was created through Jesus....Then how was Jesus created.?......

What will your answer be.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Yes o, I need your help o to answer this question

If God create everything through Jesus... How then was Jesus created?....Was he created through Jesus also?

The Greek word means " Apart from " .. Correct.

That's why you need to explain Rev 3:14 so we can see which is correct " Apart from " or " without "

Do you accept Jesus have a beginning as recorded at Rev 3:14 ?

In your own words , source is synonymous with beginning , do you now accept Jesus have a beginning ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
paltielx:

Ever heard of personification in English Language. I guess not....
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2020

Are you denying this again ? If no , do u accept by that comment you have accepted Jesus have a beginning ?

Answer this grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Point out where Jesus was mentioned in the whole of proverbs 8 cos in verse 2 and 3....a she was mentioned. Is Jesus a woman?
That Bible chapter talks about wisdom and Jesus. The initial and final part of it talks about wisdom while the middle part of it talks about Jesus. Also remember that when Bible was written there was no chapters and verses, Robert Stephanus gave bible chapters and verses for easy reference
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

New Living Translation

Dont be a mo.ron , the life here is not creation . not everyone has it. Too shallow
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

The Greek word means " Apart from " .. Correct.

That's why you need to explain Rev 3:14 so we can see which is correct " Apart from " or " without "

Do you accept Jesus have a beginning as recorded at Rev 3:14 ?

In your own words , source is synonymous with beginning , do you now accept Jesus have a beginning ?

Please show me the Bible translation that quotes that verse as Apart from......don't tell me translation. The translation u have dubiously manufactured.

Please show me from scripture there are numerous translations of the bible.. please quote it here for all to see.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Answer this grin grin grin grin

Did he says this ? He Must be deluded

Freshboi88 ... Come and answer this . this thread should be closed already
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Please show me the Bible translation that quotes that verse as Apart from......don't tell me translation. The translation u have dubiously manufactured.

Please show me from scripture there are numerous translations of the bible.. please quote it here for all to see.

Check NASB olodo ..

He showed you strong concordance and ignorance is still smelling over you.

Go and answer the question on Revelation 3vs 14. Someone with a beginning is not created . listen to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? / Throwback Photo Of Adeboye At Holy Ghost Convention 29 Years Ago / This Catholic Priest Is Missing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.