Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,512 members, 7,823,198 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (48357 Views)

Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Ever heard of personification in English Language. I guess not....
Hahahaha go and sleep so personification comes in now. In verse 31 personification was also fond of the son of men?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Verse 22 is even enough to expose their lack of knowledge, if it was literal wisdom it means prior to God creating wisdom, God had no wisdom at all ... See them grin
Don't mind this noisemakers
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Please show me the Bible translation that quotes that verse as Apart from......don't tell me translation. The translation u have dubiously manufactured.

Please show me from scripture there are numerous translations of the bible.. please quote it here for all to see.

Because you dont have sense nah.

Didn't I show you STRONG'S concordance in my first reply to you ? Strong concordance manufactured it ? grin grin grin you lack the intelligence to handle this topic
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jozzy4:

Dont be a mo.ron , the life here is not creation . not everyone has it. Too shallow

Resulting to insult would not help u. I dnt know u, I dnt know me, insulting me would not deter me oga.

So why don't u tell me what the Life here means then and while u r at it please consider this very well

John 1:

3God created everything through him,

and nothing was created except through him.

4The Word gave life to everything that was created,a

and his life brought light to everyone.

5The light shines in the darkness,

and the darkness can never extinguish it.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jozzy4:

Did he says this ? He Must be deluded

Freshboi88 ... Come and answer this . this thread should be closed already
..yes the deluded freshboi88 said it , That source is synonymous with BEGINNING , since he accepted that, He should just come forward and tell us Jesus has a beginning already grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Dnt just tell me col 1:15-17 answers that. Is that what u tell urself....if you are asked this question in your evangelism is this how u r going to answer......Tell me how col 1:15-17 answers how Jesus was created
There says he is the firstborn of all creation
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Resulting to insult would not help u. I dnt know u, I dnt know me, insulting me would not deter me oga.

So why don't u tell me what the Life here means then and while u r at it please consider this very well

John 1:

3God created everything through him,

and nothing was created except through him.

4The Word gave life to everything that was created,a

and his life brought light to everyone.

5The light shines in the darkness,

and the darkness can never extinguish it.

Is everyone in this light ? ( John 8:12) Who are those in The darkness , I guess Jesus didn't create this ones grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
paltielx:
There says he is the firstborn of all creation

Another prove . grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Because you dont have sense nah.

Didn't I show you STRONG'S concordance in my first reply to you ? Strong concordance manufactured it ? grin grin grin you lack the intelligence to handle this topic

I am not talking about your strong concordance.

I am a Christian and I believe in the bible.....You that has sense quote the scripture that says Apart from Jesus every other thing was made through Jesus

For your insults, I know y u r been insultive.. because I asked you to quote scripture for me. I have quoted scripture, you are giving me interpretation. Please quote scripture and I'll believe u.

For the insults: I have one scripture for u

27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

So in what u call foolishness there is God's Wisdom, which is been used to put u to shame
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Is everyone in this light ? ( John 8:12) Who are those in The darkness , I guess Jesus didn't create this ones grin

U r not making sense.

I dnt have that time to drag nonsense with u.

Did scripture tell us that all things were created throughJesus, Yes or No?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

I am not talking about your strong concordance.

I am a Christian and I believe in the bible.....You that has sense quote the scripture that says Apart from Jesus every other thing was made through Jesus

For your insults, I know y u r been insultive.. because I asked you to quote scripture for me. I have quoted scripture, you are giving me interpretation. Please quote scripture and I'll believe u.

For the insults: I have one scripture for u

27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

So in what u call foolishness there is God's Wisdom, which is been used to put u to shame

Your translators consult Strong's when translating grin grin .. Wait , so it is Jehovah's witnesses that did Strongs concordance ? I cannot laugh o grin grin

Someone ask you to check NASB , did you ? I ask did you ?

Once again, if source is synonymous with beginning , do you now accept Jesus has a beginning as written in Rev 3:14??
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
paltielx:
Hahahaha go and sleep so personification comes in now. In verse 31 personification was also fond of the son of men?

I asked u to point where Jesus appeared in proverbs is Jesus a woman, u have not answered?....is Jesus a woman
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

U r not making sense.

I dnt have that time to drag nonsense with u.

Did scripture tell us that all things were created throughJesus, Yes or No?

All things APART FROM HIM , you remember he was the beginning of creation by God ??

grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

I asked u to point where Jesus appeared in proverbs is Jesus a woman, u have not answered?....is Jesus a woman

A woman was in Gods presence in heaven. Shallow minded person.

Beside , Prior to God creating wisdom, then it means God doesnt have sense ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Another prove . grin
You believe the Bible?, The Bible says he is firstborn and you need prove to believe that?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
paltielx:
You believe the Bible?, The Bible says he is firstborn and you need prove to believe that?
I actually mean u brought another proof. Apart from rev 3:14 that freshboi88 is still struggling to comment on.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Hahahaha.....The man has run away. Know that someday in your evangelism someone will ask you this same question

If Everything was created through Jesus....Then how was Jesus created.?......

What will your answer be.

Jesus sent us not just to any Dick and Harry, we have unique as in special kind of people to fish out {Matthew 10:6:15:24} all we need to look for is their willingness to cling into what is good! 1Thessalonian 5:21

John (the baptist who baptized Jesus) sent his disciples to Jesus asking "are you the Christ or are we to keep expecting someone else?" Matthew 11:2-3

Jesus did not start teaching John's disciples to prove himself, he just asked them to observe what is happening! Matthew 11:4-6

So after seeing the fruitage of God's holy spirit in the way and manner we present ourselves, all that Jesus' true sheep need to notice is "the fruitage of God's holy spirit" Matthew 7:15-20

They will keep the remaining in their minds until Jesus reveals much more to them {John 6:66-69} but first when they notice the fruitage they will be moved to believe! wink
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by UceeGod: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Revelation 3:14 by the same John says Jesus is the beginning of Creation By God. KJV grin grin grin grin . its clear without him is a misguided translation

Are you saying John Is deluded ?
The idea behind the word for beginning [the ancient Greek word arche] is that of a “ruler, source, or origin,” not of first in a sequential order. This verse does not teach that Jesus was the first being created, but that He is the ruler, source, and origin of all creation. It has the idea of first in prominence more than first in sequence.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Your translators consult Strong's when translating grin grin .. Wait , so it is Jehovah's witnesses that did Strongs concordance ? I cannot laugh o grin grin

Someone ask you to check NASB , did you ? I ask did you ?

Once again, if source is synonymous with beginning , do you now accept Jesus has a beginning as written in Rev 3:14??

Jesus doesn't have a beginning, Jesus is the Beginning.

Now If Jesus is created, was he created through Jesus because John 1: 3 says all things were created through Jesus..... This is scripture not my interpretation.

Quote scripture that disproves this
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

I answered your question, well let me explain that verse 2and 3 is talking about wisdom. How we can use wisdom to avoid a loose woman
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
UceeGod:

The idea behind the word for beginning [the ancient Greek word arche] is that of a “ruler, source, or origin,” not of first in a sequential order. This verse does not teach that Jesus was the first being created, but that He is the ruler, source, and origin of all creation. It has the idea of first in prominence more than first in sequence.

Oga thank you. I ask them if everything was created through Jesus and Jesus gave life to all things created, does it mean that Jesus was created through Jesus
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
I actually mean u brought another proof. Apart from rev 3:14 that freshboi88 is still struggling to comment on.
ok sorry, I get you now
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
paltielx:
I answered your question, well let me explain that verse 2and 3 is talking about wisdom. How we can use wisdom to avoid a loose woman

So if verse 1 and 2 and 3 were talking about Wisdom, which part did Jesus now enter?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
UceeGod:

So KJV is wrong grin yeye dey smell on this thread

Do you know you just contradicted 1 Cor 8:6 with the bold ?

It says the Father is the source , one God, the Father from whom all things are

Do u really mean this is a lie all because you want to cover up loopholes ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus sent us not just to any Dick and Harry, we have unique as in special kind of people to fish out {Matthew 10:6:15:24} all we need to look for is their willingness to cling into what is good! 1Thessalonian 5:21

John (the baptist who baptized Jesus) sent his disciples to Jesus asking "are you the Christ or are we to keep expecting someone else?" Matthew 11:2-3 by

Jesus did not start teaching John's disciples to prove himself, he just asked them to observe what is happening! Matthew 11:4-6

So after seeing the fruitage of God's holy spirit in the way and manner we present ourselves, all that Jesus' true sheep need to notice is "the fruitage of God's holy spirit" Matthew 7:15-20

They will keep the remaining in their minds until Jesus reveals much more to them {John 6:66-69} but first when they notice the fruitage they will be moved to believe! wink

How did God create Jesus......was he Created through Jesus ? Answer this
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Jesus doesn't have a beginning, Jesus is the Beginning.

Now If Jesus is created, was he created through Jesus because John 1: 3 says all things were created through Jesus..... This is scripture not my interpretation.

Quote scripture that disproves this

Beginning of what ? grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

So KJV is wrong grin yeye dey smell on this thread

Do you know you just contradicted 1 Cor 8:6 with the bold ?

It says the Father is the source , one God, the Father from whom all things are

Do u really mean this is a lie all because you want to cover up loopholes ?

How did God create Jesus.....was it through Jesus?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Beginning of what ? grin grin grin

Jesus is the Beginning of creation, Just as God The Father is the beginning of creation
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Oga thank you. I ask them if everything was created through Jesus and Jesus gave life to all things created, does it mean that Jesus was created through Jesus

" All things were created through him, and apart from him not one thing was created that has been created." CSB

Cure your ignorance
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why are u all avoiding my question, How did God create Jesus, was it through Jesus ?.....Did he xreate Jesus first before he created every other thing?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by paltielx: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

So if verse 1 and 2 and 3 were talking about Wisdom, which part did Jesus now enter?
Verse 22 down
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Jesus is the Beginning of creation,

The beginnt of Creation is a creation. That's why it marked its starting.

Just as God The Father is the beginning of creation

Insult ! Show me where God the Father Is called this ?

I think this thread is nearing it's end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} / Six Birds Drop Dead On The Lord's Chosen Altar In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.