Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (48056 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

So Jesus wasn't the one who created everything anymore He was just a master worker...

I know you already know what it's about to hit you that's why you're playing a dubious play here....

And you lying people will be saying God created Jesus FIRST THEN USED JESUS TO CREATE EVERYTHING OTHER THINGS...

So what is the work of this Master worker? When it was God Himself that was creating everything according to Prov 8?

Anytime people in the scripture accomplished something by Power of the Father . he is always credited as the one doing it. Re visit your Sunday school classes .

Does that change the fact that proverb 8:22 proved the speaker was created ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

This is not a matter of creation or no creation but the meaning of firstborn and what context God used it in Palsm 89:27.

Answer me when God called David his firstborn son did he mean david was the first son he created

But David is a created being ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
together with angels cos they exist before the beginning of Genesis .

More problems for you

You're a liar....

Only eternal being can exist in eternity!

So to say both Jesus and even angels both join the Father in eternity means you lack understand.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

No it doesn't

Let's look at Palsm 89:27

27 I will make him my firstborn son,
the mightiest king on earth.

So if God made David his firstborn does it mean David was God's first creation?

But David na creation ba ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Anytime people in the scripture accomplished something by Power of the Father . he is always credited as the one doing it. Re visit your Sunday school classes .

Does that change the fact that proverb 8:22 proved the speaker was created ?

Ole.....

Prov 8 specifically mentioned how God Himself carried out the creations when the speaker was just beside Him.

It means just as you misunderstood Rev 3:14 you also misunderstood Prov 8 because it exposes your lies.

Other places in the scripture also mentioned how God carried out the creation activities.
even God said "MY OWN RIGHT HAND"
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

But David is a created being ?

This man thinks he is smart...answer my question oga...I keep answering your question but when I ask a question u respond with a question. This time no sir I asked u a question Defend Ur lies for once and stop trying to avoid questions.

When God called David his firstborn does it mean that David is the first being God created?....in this context what does firstborn mean?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jozzy4: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

You're a liar....

So to say both Jesus and even angels both join the Father in eternity means you lack understand.

grin grin Barrister so this guy ended up roasted again. Bros , Angels exist before Genesis 1:1. They are in eternity
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jozzy4:

So what's Ur point?

Ehn just an Jesus nah creation nah according to Una.

If Jesus is firstborn why did Go call David firstborn son
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jozzy4:

That's why I said you people lack scriptural understanding.

for God to make David His firstborn isn't because David was created FIRST but the preceding statement is the key here...."HIGHER THAN THE KING OF THE EARTH"

Which means the firstborn is in RANK or POSITION that's the same thing about Colossians to Jesus.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

You're a liar....

Father , Jesus and the angels all existed before Genesis 1:1 , going by your logic the angels were not created too . if the angels are created before Genesis 1:1 , what stop Jesus from being created too ? Rememt the analysis is still there which you have been Dodging, Is an arch enemy a part of the enemies ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

for God to make David His firstborn isn't because David was created FIRST but the preceding statement is the key here...."HIGHER THAN THE KING OF THE EARTH"

Which means the firstborn is in RANK or POSITION that's the same thing about Colossians to Jesus.

Hahaha....u have exposed them. I was getting there that's y I kept asking oga barrister questions and he is dodging it to cover their lies
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Father , Jesus and the angels all existed before Genesis 1:1 , going by your logic the angels were not created too . if the angels are created before Genesis 1:1 , what stop Jesus from being created too ? Rememt the analysis is still there which you have been Dodging, Is an arch enemy a part of the enemies ?

Why did God call David his firstborn son nah....come and answer me, abi u dey run, d question dey fear u
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jozzy4:

grin grin Barrister so this guy ended up roasted again. Bros , Angels exist before Genesis 1:1. They are in eternity

Only an ETERNAL BEING exists in ETERNITY proof me wrong first before your jumbo mombo....

And if you insist that both Jesus and Angels exist in eternity then it means they are all ETERNAL
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin Laughsssssssssssss

Emusan:

for God to make David His firstborn isn't because David was created FIRST but the preceding statement is the key here...
."HIGHER THAN THE KING OF THE EARTH"

So again firstborn does not exclude the person from the ranks they belong , Was David himself a King too ?

Likewise Jesus himself is a Creation too .
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Only an ETERNAL BEING exists in ETERNITY proof me wrong first before your jumbo mombo....

And if you insist that both Jesus and Angels exist in eternity then it means they are all ETERNAL

Is Heaven and earth not beginning again ni ?? O ma se o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Why did God call David his firstborn son nah....come and answer me, abi u dey run, d question dey fear u

Emusan has answered cos he was higher than the Kings of the earth. And he himself is still a King.

Freshboi88 , Do you now also agree that the firstborn of creation is a creation too ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

You've said Jesus and angels joined the Father eternity which is pure lie....

Only eternal being exists in ETERNITY, true or false?

And where did you read it that angels were created before Genesis 1
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Hahaha....u have exposed them. I was getting there that's y I kept asking oga barrister questions and he is dodging it to cover their lies

That same post you quoted laughing hahaha to, is the same post that have expose you .
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

You've said Jesus and angels joined the Father eternity which is pure lie....

Only eternal being exists in ETERNITY, true or false?

grin grin grin grin

So only the Father existed there before Genesis 1 ?

And where did you read it that angels were created before Genesis 1

U need to be schooled again ?

Job 38:6,7 ... So where are they dwelling before Heaven and earth were created ? grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Is Heaven and earth not beginning again ni ?? O ma se o grin grin grin grin grin grin

It means you're a liar because a created being cant exist in eternity only an eternal being can.

You don't even see how this exposed your fraud that after Jesus was created he joined the Father in ETERNITY. What a useless statement!
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Emusan has answered cos he was higher than the Kings of the earth. And he himself is still a King.

Freshboi88 , Do you now also agree that the firstborn of creation is a creation too ?

So if David is a creation and Jesus is a creation and both are firstborn, who is now the actual firstborn ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

It means you're a liar because a created being cant exist in eternity only an eternal being can.

You don't even see how this exposed your fraud that after Jesus was created he joined the Father in ETERNITY. What a useless statement!

No it doesnt , you need to state where angels existed Before Genesis 1 ? #laughs
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

So if David is a creation and Jesus is a creation and both are firstborn, who is now the actual firstborn ?

David is a firstborn as per King of the earth . Jesus is first born as per first created , Son of God.

Both both of them are children of God as per being His creation.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

No it doesnt , you need to state where angels existed Before Genesis 1 ? #laughs

15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together

Can u even see that this correlates with John 1 3-4. I told u the bible cannot lie. It doesn't contradict.

If all things have been created through him and for him, that means Jesus been the first of these things was created through Jesus and for Jesus.......

Jesu!!!!....Jehovah witness will not kill me!!!!
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

grin grin grin grin

So only the Father existed there before Genesis 1 ?

All the ETERNAL BEING IN GODHEAD exists before Genesis 1

U need to be schooled again ?

Job 38:6,7 ... So where are they dwelling before Heaven and earth were created ? grin grin

Olodo....
I know that's where you will rush to....

Job 38 is about how God prepared the earth to be habitable for man....Gen 1 can't be wrong when it says "IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED HEAVENS AND THE EARTH"

Even your organization once said that Gen 1 could have happened billions of years before God prepared earth for man to live.

So in a nutshell, both Rev 3:24 and Gen 1:1 can't have two things happened IN THE BEGINNING at the same time.

Here you're a liar and the word of God is true!
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

David is a firstborn as per King of the earth . Jesus is first born as per first created , Son of God.

Both both of them are children of God as per being His creation.

So in other words David was the first king that was born on earth or the first king on earth

So as per kings why did God call him firstborn...was it because he was the first earthly king God created?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Heaven and earth were created FIRST IN THE BEGINNING

God isn't a deluded person like you. He knows a created being needs a space to occupy.

That's why He created Heavens and the earth FIRST AT THE BEGINNING.

Only a liar like you will say, Created beings joined ETERNITY
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together

Can u even see that this correlates with John 1 3-4. I told u the bible cannot lie. It doesn't contradict.

If all things have been creates through him and for him, that means Jesus been the first of these things was created through Jesus and for Jesus.......

Jesu!!!!....Jehovah witness will not kill me!!!!

You make no sense

Why is Jesus called Son of God ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

All the ETERNAL BEING IN GODHEAD exists before Genesis 1

I can only take you serious when u answer these.
Existed As God the son?

grin grin grin

Olodo....
I know that's where you will rush to....

Job 38 is about how God prepared the earth to be habitable for man
....Gen 1 can't be wrong when it says "IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED HEAVENS AND THE EARTH"

Even your organization once said that Gen 1 could have happened billions of years before God prepared earth for man to live.

So in a nutshell, both Rev 3:24 and Gen 1:1 can't have two things happened IN THE BEGINNING at the same time.

Here you're a liar and the word of God is true!

Dont be stupid . verse 4 says when he laid the foundation , foundation means starting which shows they existed prior to the earth. Since angels existed prior to Genesis 1:1, your point is dead on arrival. Are angels eternal beings ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pending question: is an arch enemy a part of the enemies ?

Emusan:

Heaven and earth were created FIRST IN THE BEGINNING

God isn't a deluded person like you. He knows a created being needs a space to occupy.

That's why He created Heavens and the earth FIRST AT THE BEGINNING.

Only a liar like you will say, Created beings joined ETERNITY

Job 38:4-7 angels existed before Genesis 1:1 , I love where we are in this discussion, you have to turn to Lies and fabrications . interesting

Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone
7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy? "

Since angels existed before Genesis 1:1, are they created , let's see how sound your point on Rev 3:14 is .
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

You make no sense

Why is Jesus called Son of God ?

I do not speak by own words, I quoted scripture

Here:

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

So r saying the bible makes no sense?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Faithful4real(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jehovah witness. I notice you guys have 2 bible, the first one which was green, it was like the old king James Bible. Letter you guys brought out a new bible which the colour was pink. The new bible removed somethings which were in the old KJ bible. Why did you guys do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (88) (Reply)

Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.