Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (48058 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
Pending question: is an arch enemy a part of the enemies ?

Job 38:4-7 angels existed before Genesis 1:1 , I love where we are in this discussion, you have to turn to Lies and fabrications . interesting

Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone
7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy? "

Since angels existed before Genesis 1:1, are they created , let's see how sound your point on Rev 3:14 is .

Dnt dodge question oga sir

So in other words David was the first king that was born on earth or the first king on earth

So as per kings why did God call him firstborn...was it because he was the first earthly king God created?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

I can only take you serious when u answer these.
Existed As God the son?

grin grin grin

Jesus is an eternal being according to the scripture also The Holy Spirit....

So only eternal being can exists in eternity...

Which means you lied for saying a created being later joined eternity.

Dont be stupid . verse 4 says when he laid the foundation , foundation means starting which shows they existed prior to the earth. Since angels existed prior to Genesis 1:1, your point is dead on arrival. Are angels eternal beings ?

Ole.....

Job 38 is all about how God prepared the earth...which is very clear from the preceding verses which is the reason creation of heaven wasn't mentioned. Unless you want to tell us that it was ONLY earth that was created by God according to Job.

I know you've been learning something today apart from watchtower magazine and Awake
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Ole.....

Job 38 is all about how God prepared the earth...which is very clear from the preceding verses which is the reason creation of heaven wasn't mentioned. Unless you want to tell us that it was ONLY earth that was created by God according to Job.

I know you've been learning something today apart from watchtower magazine and Awake

I'm telling u he will go to bed today thinking have I been deceived all along
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Rev 3:14
Is an arch enemy a part of the enemies ?

And I ask Did he existed as God the son? grin

Ole.....

Job 38 is all about how God prepared the earth ...which is very clear from the preceding verses which is the reason creation of heaven wasn't mentioned. Unless you want to tell us that it was ONLY earth that was created by God according to Job.

By prepare you mean Create ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Ole.....

I'm sure he is bleeding from the mouth right now
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
Pending question: is an arch enemy a part of the enemies ?

This is irrelevant as long as you can't insert any of the word you listed into Rev 3:14 for us to see how it fit in.

Again, the word BEGINNING wasn't part of what you listed, how come? This is my question to you too which is still pending.

Job 38:4-7 angels existed before Genesis 1:1 , I love where we are in this discussion, you have to turn to Lies and fabrications . interesting

Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone
7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy? "

Why is the creation of heavens not mention here?

Was it only EARTH God created?

This shows how depth your lack of scriptural understanding sink.

Since angels existed before Genesis 1:1, are they created , let's see how sound your point on Rev 3:14 is

God isn't a deluded person like JWs, He perfectly knows that a created being needs a space to occupy, so he created Heavens and the earth FIRST IN THE BEGINNING.

But an educated illiterate like you will say a created beings later joined ETERNITY.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Dnt dodge question oga sir

So in other words David was the first king that was born on earth or the first king on earth

So as per kings why did God call him firstborn...was it because he was the first earthly king God created?

Your friend tells you he has high ranks among the kings , Likewise among the Sons of God, Jesus is first .

These doesnt change the fact that David himself is a king, likewise Jesus himself is a creation of whom he is first born

I notice you have relaxed on your beginning definition, of the three definition ... Number 2 fit the context , I again tell you Jesus is not the source.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Oga why are u dodging my question nah, have I bottled u in a corner

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

This is irrelevant as long as you can't insert any of the word you listed into Rev 3:14 for us to see how it fit in.

Again, the word BEGINNING wasn't part of what you listed, how come? This is my question to you too which is still pending.

From the source .. The chief or highest rank is not excluded from the group , does it ?

Why is the creation of heavens not mention here?

Was it only EARTH God created?

This shows how depth your lack of scriptural understanding sink.

Its clear they existed before Earth. That make them exist before Genesis 1:1 cos it mention earth.

God isn't a deluded person like JWs, He perfectly knows that a created being needs a space to occupy, so he created Heavens and the earth FIRST IN THE BEGINNING.

But an educated illiterate like you will say a created beings later joined ETERNITY.

And the angels watch as the earth foundation is laid ? grin grin foundation been laid means it not even yet formed at the time. O ma se o

So are this angels in eternity ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Oga why are u dodging my question nah, have I bottled u in a corner

Because he was the highest king among the kings of the earth. Agree ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Your friend tells you he has high ranks among the kings , Likewise among the Sons of God, Jesus is first .

These doesnt change the fact that David himself is a king, likewise Jesus himself is a creation of whom he is first born

I notice you have relaxed on your beginning definition, of the three definition ... Number 2 fit the context , I again tell you Jesus is not the source.

Dnt tell me what my friend tells me.....u c u r not ready to learn, copycat, so u r copying another person's explanation.

So do u agree that in David's case firstborn son doesn't mean first created, it means preeminence?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

I'm sure he is bleeding from the mouth right now

grin grin why is Jesus called son of God like the angels ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Dnt tell me what my friend tells me.....u c u r not ready to learn, copycat, so u r copying another person's explanation.

So do u agree that in David's case firstborn son doesn't mean first created, it means preeminence?

Pre eminence ? Yes ... But is David a King too , yes ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Because he was the highest king among the kings of the earth. Agree ?

Yes so in this case when God says firstborn it doesn't mean first king created....it means preeminence over everyother king abi
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

When all your balloons of lies have been deflated with a pin, next is to resort to joke....

Jesus is eternal as well as Holy Spirit according to the scripture.

So only eternal being can exist in eternity, true or false?

Olodo....i even cited a statement from your own organization which says that Gen 1:1 could have happened billion of years before Gen 1:2, which can mean when God first created heavens and the earth, the earth was not habitable before God prepared it to be habitable.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

Pre eminence ? Yes ... But is David a King too , yes ?

In the passage in Colossians the idea of Jesus as firstborn means that He is preeminent over creation not that He is a created being. This can be seen from the verses that follow.

16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together

Jesus is clearly called the Creator of all things. Consequently He could not have been the first thing created.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

When all your balloons of lies have been deflated with a pin, next is to resort to joke....

Jesus is eternal as well as Holy Spirit according to the scripture.

So only eternal being can exist in eternity, true or false?

grin grin Is an arch enemy part of the enemies?

The dictionary made it clear that chief or highest rank does not change the Fact that even the chief is part of the group.

So that question needs urgent answer

And for the eternal whatever , does he existed as God the son ?

Olodo....i even cited a statement from your own organization which says that Gen 1:1 could have happened billion of years before Gen 1:2, which can mean when God first created heavens and the earth, the earth was not habitable before God prepared it to be habitable.

Emphasis on " Foundation " ? Retract that lie

its foundation was been set and the angels watch , The angels clearly existed before the Earth.

Exposing your fallacy of Genesis 1:1 .. Are the angels eternal beings too ? grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

In the passage in Colossians the idea of Jesus as firstborn means that He is preeminent over creation not that He is a created being. This can be seen from the verses that follow.

16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together

Jesus is clearly called the Creator of all things. Consequently He could not have been the first thing created.

So David isn't a King because he is pre eminence ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barrister open your eye make u no go hell fire because u close Ur heart to receive the good news
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Yes so in this case when God says firstborn it doesn't mean first king created....it means preeminence over everyother king abi
Okay but David himself is still among Kings, likewise Firstborn of creation is still among creations
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
From the source .. The chief or highest rank is not excluded from the group , does it ?

That shows you don't even know what you're saying...

Which group are you talking about?

From Strong Greek the same word means ORIGIN

Its clear they existed before Earth. That make them exist before Genesis 1:1 cos it mention earth.

What of heavens?

And the angels watch as the earth foundation is laid ? grin grin foundation been laid means it not even yet formed at the time. O ma se o

So are this angels in eternity ?

Lastly, why the creation of heavens wasn't mentioned in Job 38?

Is it only earth God created?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:
Barrister open your eye make u no go hell fire because u close Ur heart to receive the good news
If u open hellfire topic here , u go roast o

David himself is still among kings , likewise firstborn of creation is still among Creation.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Are you guys still responding to all these emergency preachers? cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

So David isn't a King because he is pre eminence ?

Ur argument makes no sense. I want to go and play PS4 I dey come for u...u go c pepper today
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

That shows you don't even know what you're saying...

Which group are you talking about?

Arch creation is a creation .

Arch enemy is an enemy

From Strong Greek the same word means ORIGIN

Strong Greek it also mean Beginning.

Origin ... Don't even go there , we both know he isn't the origin or source.

What of heavens?

Genesis 2:4 they were made same day .

If angels exist before earth, they do before heaven too.

Lastly, why the creation of heavens wasn't mentioned in Job 38?

Is it only earth God created?

Use your brain Genesis 1:1 and 2:4 place them at the same.time. so far the angels precede one, they precede both.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
freshboi88:

Ur argument makes no sense. I want to go and play PS4 I dey come for u...u go c pepper today

Come back and get disciplined , David preeminence doesnt change the fact he is among kings. Likewise Jesus been firstborn doesnt change the Fact he is also among creation ..
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:

grin grin Is an arch enemy part of the enemies?

The dictionary made it clear that chief or highest rank does not change the Fact that even the chief is part of the group.

So that question needs urgent answer

And for the eternal whatever , does he existed as God the son ?

Which group?

The strong Greek you first use to support your John 1:3 also said ORIGIN and some translations use ORIGIN....

Emphasis on " Foundation " ? Retract that lie

its foundation was been set and the angels watch , The angels clearly existed before the Earth.

Exposing your fallacy of Genesis 1:1 .. Are the angels eternal beings too ? grin

That's how you will know you lack understand, even Prov 8 you've been trying to use reported ONLY ONE PERSON TALKING being beside God.

So why is God trying to deceive us with all these contradictions if we should go by you?

Firstly, Gen 1 made it clear that "IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED HEAVENS AND EARTH" which you even lied that it wasn't "NOT BEGINNING"

Secondly, according to you Jesus was the one talking in Prov 8 and only said He was Master Worker beside God...if Jesus and angels were beside God it means It wasn't only Jesus that was created IN THE BEGINNING....

lastly, all these contradictions just from one person all because you're denying Jesus His rightful place in the scripture.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Which group?

Answer this first : Arch enemy is part of the enemies ?

The strong Greek you first use to support your John 1:3 also said ORIGIN and some translations use ORIGIN....

Scripture reveal he wasn't the origin of creation.

That's how you will know you lack understand, even Prov 8 you've been trying to use reported ONLY ONE PERSON TALKING being beside God.

So why is God trying to deceive us with all these contradictions if we should go by you?

Firstly, Gen 1 made it clear that "IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED HEAVENS AND EARTH" which you even lied that it wasn't "NOT BEGINNING"

Angels exist before the foundation of earth were set, Yes ?

Secondly, according to you Jesus was the one talking in Prov 8 and only said He was Master Worker beside God...if Jesus and angels were beside God it means It wasn't only Jesus that was created IN THE BEGINNING....

lastly, all these contradictions just from one person all because you're denying Jesus His rightful place in the scripture.

That rightful place , do angels belong there too cos they existed before Genesis 1:1. If they existed before Genesis 1:1 it means earth and heaven are not the beginning of creation. The verse never even state so.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
Arch creation is a creation .

Arch enemy is an enemy

Then you don't understand the verse

Strong Greek it also mean Beginning.

Origin ... Don't even go there , we both know he isn't the origin or source.

But the word means ORIGIN, so who are you to determine the meaning?

All this is just to prove that you don't understand that particular verse.

Genesis 2:4 they were made same day .

If angels exist before earth, they do before heaven too.

Why was earth only mentioned in Job 38 if your flaunt is true....

Olodo

Use your brain Genesis 1:1 and 2:4 place them at the same.time. so far the angels precede one, they precede both.

Liar....
Gen 1 is the opening of creation and what God first created IN the beginning were HEAVENS AND THE EARTH.

So both Rev 3:14 and Gen 1 can't be talking about the same beginning, that's contradiction.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Then you don't understand the verse

Answer that question first , Does the fact that someone is an arch enemy remove them from among enemies ?

Hypocrite.

But the word means ORIGIN, so who are you to determine the meaning?

The origin meaning contradict the scripture .

All this is just to prove that you don't understand that particular verse.

You that understand, state the point: Does the fact someone is an arch enemy exclude them from being an enemy ?

Why was earth only mentioned in Job 38 if your flaunt is true....

Olodo

I though earth was in the beginning ? So heaven and earth clearly were NOT the beginning of creation

Liar....
Gen 1 is the opening of creation and what God first created IN the beginning were HEAVENS AND THE EARTH.

So both Rev 3:14 and Gen 1 can't be talking about the same beginning, that's contradiction.

Not the same beginning, didnt angels exist before the earth ?

Clearly heaven and earth are nor the beginning of creation.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Emusan(m): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Barristter07:
Answer this first : Arch enemy is part of the enemies ?

Your question is baseless in the first place.

Scripture reveal he wasn't the origin of creation.

Scripture says He is the origin of creation!

Angels exist before the foundation of earth were set, Yes ?

"In the beginning God created heavens and the earth"

That rightful place , do angels belong there too cos they existed before Genesis 1:1. If they existed before Genesis 1:1 it means earth and heaven are not the beginning of creation. The verse never even state so.

The verse says "IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED HEAVENS AND THE EARTH"

Why do you desire to lie like your father the devil?

How can you read a plain statement like this and you can still say "it means earth and heaven are not the beginning of creation. The verse never even state so."

Since your father is a liar from the beginning I don't expect less from you.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Barristter07: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Emusan:

Your question is baseless in the first place.

It is not , the writer of the article I quoted used that example to explain his point . its either you are dubious or you agree with his point.

Scripture says He is the origin of creation!

There is only one origin , the Father . 1 Cor 8:6 from whom all things are .

"In the beginning God created heavens and the earth"

The verse says "IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED HEAVENS AND THE EARTH"

Why do you desire to lie like your father the devil?

How can you read a plain statement like this and you can still say "it means earth and heaven are not the beginning of creation. The verse never even state so."

Since your father is a liar from the beginning I don't expect less from you.

Angels watch as earth's foundation were laid , who came first ? You are deluded

Heaven and earth are not the beginning of creation

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (88) (Reply)

Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.