Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (48054 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Andy15:

Jesus is the only thing God created himself which is why he is called the only begotten son,while every other thing was created through Jesus.

There's no part of scripture that supports this. In fact scripture refutes this lie from the pit of hell.

The book of John testifies that “In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God, the same was in the beginning with God, ” and, “All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made” (John 1:1-3).

It says nothing was made without Jesus @ bolded.

You say something (i.e Jesus) was made without Jesus.

Who is lying, u or the bible?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Andy15(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
freshboi88:

There's no part of scripture that supports this. In fact scripture refutes this lie from the pit of hell.

The book of John testifies that “In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God, the same was in the beginning with God, ” and, “All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made” (John 1:1-3).

If you have a bible handy please read Colossians 1:15,16
It clearly states that jesus is the firstborn of all creations and by means of him God created all other things both in heaven and on earth
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Maximus calm down, let's get something clear.

This your definition of LOVE, JOY and PEACE,

is it from the GB, the GO, the Bible, dictionary or your own head?

ONLY JESUS CAN GIVE TRUE AND LASTING PEACE,JOY, LOVE, etc.

It's unfortunate that they are able to manipulate you this way.

The Adeboye group has love, peace and joy within/among themselves, just as it is with the organization.

Pastors go about with guards because of kidnappers, not because of their members.

The GB enjoy the proceeds from the organization as the GO enjoy the proceeds from the church.

The organization will block you from knowing this.

I have asked myself why do all of them have G in their title.

GB, GO, GS

they all have something in common!

But, Maximus, I assure you that Jesus can deliver you from their manipulation.

Thanks for the information, so can we just go our separate ways?
You go and worship your TRINITY and i go worship my ONE JEHOVAH! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Andy15:

If you have a bible handy please read Colossians 1:15,16
It clearly states that jesus is the firstborn of all creations and by means of him God created all other things both in heaven and on earth

You are right if u take first born literally. But the problem is if u do that u contradict colossians 1:15-16.

The bible doesn't contradict itself. So to appear not contradictory u surreptitiously include all other things. But that is not wht the verse says.

It's uses the words Everything and Nothing . So the right thing should be all things not all other things and that's how 95% of bible translators translate that verse.

Like I said taking the word firstborn literally has some issues. For example?

Exodus 4:22 You must say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the Lord has said, “Israel is my son, my firstborn.

The use of firstborn should we take it literally here too?...was Isreal the first nation God created?

Jer 31:9 They will come back shedding tears of contrition.I will bring them back praying prayers of repentance. I will lead them besides streams of water,along smooth paths where they will never stumble. I will do this because I am Israel’s father;Ephraim is my firstborn son.’

Here again, are we to take firstborn literally?.....what do u think firstborn means in this example verses?

Psalm 89:27 I will appoint him to be my firstborn son, the most exalted of the earth’s kings.

What does firstborn mean in these verses?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Andy15(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
freshboi88:

You are right if u take first born literally. But the problem is if u do that u contradict colossians 1:15-16.

The bible doesn't contradict itself. So to appear not contradictory u surreptitiously include all other things. But that is not wht the verse says.

It's uses the words Everything and Nothing . So the right thing should be all things not all other things and that's how 95% of bible translators translate that verse.

Like I said taking the word firstborn literally has some issues. For example?

Exodus 4:22 You must say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the Lord has said, “Israel is my son, my firstborn.

The use of firstborn should we take it literally here too?...was Isreal the first nation God created?

Jer 31:9 They will come back shedding tears of contrition.I will bring them back praying prayers of repentance. I will lead them besides streams of water,along smooth paths where they will never stumble. I will do this because I am Israel’s father;Ephraim is my firstborn son.’

Here again, are we to take firstborn literally?.....what do u think firstborn means in this example verses?

Psalm 89:27 I will appoint him to be my firstborn son, the most exalted of the earth’s kings.

What does firstborn mean in these verses?
In Colossians 1:15,16 firstborn means that Jesus was the first thing Jehovah ever created

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Andy15:

In Colossians 1:15,16 firstborn means that Jesus was the first thing Jehovah ever created

That's what you want to believe. It doesn't make it true. Scripture dnt contradict.

Your interpretation of firstborn to mean first created is a direct contradiction to John 1:3-4.

If the world is to apply the logic u used to interpret firstborn then

According to

Jer 31:9 They will come back shedding tears of contrition.I will bring them back praying prayers of repentance. I will lead them besides streams of water,along smooth paths where they will never stumble. I will do this because I am Israel’s father;Ephraim is my firstborn son.’”

Ephraim seniors Jesus ryt.....cos Ephraim is God's firstborn son
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
In a public forum like NL, someone has the courage to post that Ghost means demon.

Ghost does not mean Spirit?

I think this is what is called dutch courage.

Trinity by Janosky: 11:54pm On Jun 05

Take it or leave it.
Ghost is a demon. No demon is holy grin grin

Bros, If it PLEASES you to believe your DELUSION.
I have no problem with that.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Another person also is trying to tell the public that

if you call someone son/daughter, for the fact that you don't say MY son/daughter

the person you call is definitely not your son or daughter,

Even though the Bible calls Jesus God, for the fact that it doesn't say 'our God'

that makes Him less than 'our God'.

Janosky and peacefullove, are you aware that many people are reading these posts?

Below are verses were Jesus calls someone son or daughter

*. Matthew 9:2 "KJV:And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; SON, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee

*. Mark 5: 34 "KJV:And he said unto her, DAUGHTER, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

please, somebody should explain clearly here whose son and daughter Jesus means.

I want to knowmore.

Maximus69, Janosky, peacefullove, achorlady, Johnw47, emusan, etc
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
freshboi88:

If that is correct, it means Nothing was made through the Father and the bible lied when it says all things are made through the Father , you agree ??

Barristter07 in an earlier post distinguished between without and apart from. U still decided to remain deluded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Peacefullove:

If that is correct, it means Nothing was made through the Father and the bible lied when it says all things are made through the Father , you agree ??

Barristter07 in an earlier post distinguished between without and apart from. U still decided to remain deluded

I dnt follow what barrister said but what the bible said.

This is where you fail it.

I never said nothing was made through the father.

Have u forgotten that the father and son and holy spirit are 1.

If the father creates all, it also means that the son creates all, as well as the holy spirit.

That's y in genesis, in the creation God says, let us make man.

'Us'....us is plural not singular. If u continue to read. It goes further to say and he made man.

U see a shift from the plural to the singular.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Andy15(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
freshboi88:

That's what you want to believe. It doesn't make it true. Scripture dnt contradict.

Your interpretation of firstborn to mean first created is a direct contradiction to John 1:3-4.

If the world is to apply the logic u used to interpret firstborn then

According to

Jer 31:9 They will come back shedding tears of contrition.I will bring them back praying prayers of repentance. I will lead them besides streams of water,along smooth paths where they will never stumble. I will do this because I am Israel’s father;Ephraim is my firstborn son.’”

Ephraim seniors Jesus ryt.....cos Ephraim is God's firstborn son
God made this statement in harmony with what jacob(isreal) did at gen 48:14 where he gave ephraim the blessing of the firstborn,so it had nothing to do with jesus and as for john 1:3,4 it still supports my point that without jesus nothing else was made.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
KNOWMORE56:
In a public forum like NL, someone has the courage to post that Ghost means demon.

Take it or leave it.

if you call someone son/daughter, for the fact that you don't say MY son/daughter

Even though the Bible calls Jesus God, for the fact that it doesn't say 'our God'

Janosky and peacefullove, are you aware that many people are reading these posts?

*. Matthew 9:2 "KJV:And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; SON, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee

*. Mark 5: 34 "KJV:And he said unto her, DAUGHTER, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

please, somebody should explain clearly here whose son and daughter Jesus means.

I want to knowmore.

Titus 2:13while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

From the mouth Saint Paul himself
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Take it or leave it.

I want to knowmore.

Titus 2:13while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Andy15:
God made this statement in harmony with what jacob(isreal) did at gen 48:14 where he gave ephraim the blessing of the firstborn,so it had nothing to do with jesus and as for john 1:3,4 it still supports my point that without jesus nothing else was made.

Really!?

God called Ephraim his firstborn son.

It does, both Ephraim and Jesus are called God's firstborn. Going by your analogy n interpretation of col1:16 then we clearly have two firstborns.

How about when God says Isreal is his firstborn among the nations, does that also mean that Isreal was created first before other nations?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Andy15(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
freshboi88:

Really!?

God called Ephraim his firstborn son.

It does, both Ephraim and Jesus are called God's firstborn. Going by your analogy n interpretation of col1:16 then we clearly have two firstborns.

How about when God says Isreal is his firstborn among the nations, does that also mean that Isreal was created first before other nations?
you are not getting my point firstborn in the case of jesus simply means that he was the first thing Jehovah created
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Andy15:
you are not getting my point firstborn in the case of jesus simply means that he was the first thing Jehovah created

On what ground does firstborn mean first created in the bible?.....

Cos I have shown people who God called firstborn, and it doesn't mean they were the first created. So on what ground does firstborn in relation to Jesus imply first created?

Give me an explanation not what I think or want they told u

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
freshboi88:

God bless you
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Janosky:

Deut 6:13, Yahweh says ONLY YAHWEH YOU MUST WORSHIP ALONE.

Matt 4:10 Jesus says ONLY YAHWEH YOU MUST WORSHIP ALONE.

Rev 19:10 the Angel said to John: "WORSHIP GOD".

But These TRIUNE IDOL WORSHIPPERS (wey know pass Yahweh and his Son Jesus and God's Angels), the IDOL WORSHIPPERS say them go WORSHIP the Lamb. grin grin

Let's see what Matthew 4:10 says

"KJV:Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, AND HIM ONLY SHALT THOU SERVE.

*. John 12:26 "KJV:If any MAN SERVE ME, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any MAN SERVE ME, him will my Father honour.

NOTE, He said ONLY the Lord your God you will serve,

He then said all the people serving Him the Father will honour them.

He didn't use the word God in that place but Father.

Because He had assumed His office as God in that verse.

He said ONLY God you have to serve, and said afterward SERVE ME.

In other words He is saying I AM THE LORD THY GOD

I have shown you how the people were only saying 'it is the voice of God'

and the man to whom they said it was killed by angel.

What about the king of Babylon?

He was at a point referred to as king of Kings.

He spent some years in the bush for giving himself the glory due God.

God said and mean it that He won't give His glory to another.

But you and your organization want to force us to believe that Jesus is another.

In John 20:28, Thomas worship Jesus and no angel stroke any of them dead as it happens in Acts 12 :22-23

"KJV:And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man.
KJV:And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

Janosky, the word translated a god in acts 12:22 is the same with the one in John 1:1.

Whether human beings translated it 'a god' or 'God'

Heaven knows it means the true God!
Hence the action of the angel.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

God bless you

God bless u too for exposing them and outing the truth before them bare. We have made sure they don't deceive anyone

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by johnw47: 1:12am On Jun 16, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Take it or leave it.

in the new testament, Ghost is a word meaning: Spirit, it doesn't mean demon

janosky speaking fairy tales and not biblical said: "Ghost is a demon. No demon is holy"
with his usual false jw much laughter - multiple laughing icons

some think they can speak any way of the Holy Spirit
we know janosky's fate for blaspheming Him:

Mar 3:29  But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness

but janosky was lost long before this

KNOWMORE56:

ha ha, false jw's lying is habitual - from their daddy the devil
to us their lies are so duh, but to them they thing they are being intelligent, they are blinded:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

KNOWMORE56:

I want to knowmore.

Jesus probably used the words son and daughter to these suffering people in terms of endearment

but also really with the Word/Jesus Christ being the creator of man, we are His sons and daughters

scriptures show that Father and the word is creator, scriptures show that Father and the Word is God
it was God - Father and the Word that created man:

Gen_1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

so God - Father and the Word is the Creator

and so of course the Creator - Father and the Word is God: 

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2020
johnw47:

in the new testament, Ghost is a word meaning: Spirit, it doesn't mean demon

janosky speaking fairy tales and not biblical said: "Ghost is a demon. No demon is holy"
with his usual false jw much laughter - multiple laughing icons

some think they can speak any way of the Holy Spirit
we know janosky's fate for blaspheming Him:

Mar 3:29  But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness

but janosky was lost long before this

ha ha, false jw's lying is habitual - from their daddy the devil
to us their lies are so duh, but to them they thing they are being intelligent, they are blinded:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Jesus probably used the words son and daughter to these suffering people in terms of endearment

but also really with the Word/Jesus Christ being the creator of man, we are His sons and daughters

scriptures show that Father and the word is creator, scriptures show that Father and the Word is God
it was God - Father and the Word that created man:

Gen_1:26  And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

so God - Father and the Word is the Creator

and so of course the Creator - Father and the Word is God: 

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

. Ok, thanks
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by KNOWMORE56: 8:35am On Jun 16, 2020
Jesus says as I worship Him, im Father dey salute me
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by johnw47: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2020
KNOWMORE56:
. Ok, thanks

thanks, that's my opinion
you might know better than I do
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
freshboi88:

I dnt follow what barrister said but what the bible said.

This is where you fail it.

I never said nothing was made through the father.

Have u forgotten that the father and son and holy spirit are 1.

If the father creates all, it also means that the son creates all, as well as the holy spirit.

That's y in genesis, in the creation God says, let us make man.

'Us'....us is plural not singular. If u continue to read. It goes further to say and he made man.

U see a shift from the plural to the singular.

Please and please , The Father is not the Son.

Both are different.

So if all things were made through the son, then nothing pass through the Father and the Bible lied.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
Peacefullove:

Please and please , The Father is not the Son.

Both are different.

So if all things were made through the son, then nothing pass through the Father and the Bible lied.

Both are different but the same....that is why when God was creating man he said Let us not let me.....
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Peacefullove: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
freshboi88:

Both are different but the same
....that is why when God was creating man he said Let us not let me.....

Read the bold again.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Peacefullove:

Read the bold again.

Yes I know what I said.

1john 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Read this verse very well, does it make sense to u.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
freshboi88:

Yes I know what I said.

1john 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Read this verse very well, does it make sense to u.

Only found in the KJV!

That's not what's written in the verse, it was added to support the TRINITY

Check
Jerusalem Bible
Revised Standard Version
American Standard Version or any other versions apart from the KJV! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Only found in the KJV!

That's not what's written in the verse, it was added to support the TRINITY

Check
Jerusalem Bible
Revised Standard Version
American Standard Version or any other versions apart from the KJV! smiley

Young's Literal Translation
1 John 5:7 because three are who are testifying in the heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these -- the three -- are one;

Is this also KJV
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
freshboi88:

Young's Literal Translation
1 John 5:7 because three are who are testifying in the heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these -- the three -- are one;

Is this also KJV

Read the index to know the source material of the version! smiley
Young literal Translation copied from the KJV! smiley

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Read the index to know the source material of the version! smiley

Whts Ur point
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
freshboi88:

Whts Ur point

They copied the KJV, and use modern English that's all! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by freshboi88: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Maximus69:

They copied the KJV, and use modern English that's all! smiley

So technically that means there r more than 1 translations that render the verse this way

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (88) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.