Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO (23693 Views)

Lagos Is An Eyesore Compared To The Developed Cities In Africa / Pictures:Lagos Was One Of The Most Developed Cities In West Africa Before Tinubu / Most Developed Cities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Anambralstson: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambra state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Anambralstson: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambra state. .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Anambralstson: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambra state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Sammy07: 11:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan World largest slum city

Anambra state

Igbos?: We developed Lagos, let Yorubas developed Ibadan

Yorubas: Bring your regional capital in comparison to Ibadan regional capital of Yoruba

Ibadan cool

Mapo hall - Is a colonial architecturally unique edifice situated in the gorgeous Mapo hills, rendering it a famous destination to get a clear view of the old beere district and beyond, sending a clear impulse of the ancient root of the city. A mini museum is in this hall that exhibit relics of chains used to hold the tax evaders during the colonial era. Mapo hall is not just a hall!!

5 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Abagworo(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Lagos is a shithole.
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Anambralstson: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambra..

3 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by ikpuchinonye1994: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2020
okeyglm:

Shut up. Unn is in nsukka and Enugu. Have u been to unec before. Do you know how many faculties is in Enugu Campus.
stop arguing with that lunatic..that person is chino..he is not from Enugu state..he causes problem among different Igbo States

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Sammy07: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambralstson:
Anambra state.

Ibadan : regional capital

Fun factory - This recreational spot is popular for it receptive atmosphere, its a good place to enjoy and have good times with your kids, your kid brother and enjoy family vacation in general. Fun factory is simply a nice spot to hang out with your loved ones.

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Anambralstson: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by InternalAuditor: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
ikpuchinonye1994:
stop arguing with that lunatic..that person is chino..he is not from Enugu state..he causes problem among different Igbo States
[/s]

Instead of you to show us Abia state, rather you are here spewing nonsense. Is chino, the pictures of Abia state you should show us here. Mad man
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Nwaelohim: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2020
funnyboss:
As a Nigerian that has travelled and Shuttling between regions etc. This is my "unbiased and candid Arrangements:
1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Port-Harcourt
4. Ibadan
5. Enugu
6. Kaduna
7. Abuja

My basis for the arrangement:
- Economic activity, which is Number 1 and the reason I can call a city developed in the first place
- Infrastructures which is number 2.

* Would have rated kaduna before Ibadan but like I said, my number 1 basis is Economic Activity.

* Quite difficult to determine which should come first, kaduna or Enugu but in this case, I used cleanliness lol. Or maybe I'm just biased. I love state of Enugu. Very good weather too hence Enugu came first. This is subject to criticism which I can agree.

* Would have rated Abuja over kaduna, Enugu, Port-Harcourt and even Ibadan BUT my number 1 priority is Economic activity. 2. Abuja is a transit town. Go to Abuja during festive seasons and you'll hate yourself. Everybody's gone back home. Abuja is not a serious town. It's economic activity is not stable and secured. Remove the seat of power from Abuja and you won't even see Abuja on the map again. It won't even stand close to nasarawa sef in terms of economic activity. Abuja is really fake and it's a civil service town. Not a town for serious business. Wise companies place their headquarters in Abuja but have what they call "corporate headquarters" in Lagos just in case lol. They are wise. Businesses in Abuja are just there to be closer to Government officials and nothing more. After they get what they want, THEY LEAVE.

Please "NEATNESS" wasn't a basis used as what's the use of neatness where there's no money.
Your constructive criticisms are welcomed. First picture Enugu

Lockdown Brain quarantine syndrome is affecting you. Have you been to Abuja before? To consider Port Harcourt before Abuja. Where is PHC ? Dline, trans amadi, Town and all the rumumos villages and forces avenue, GRA that is now shopping center? Landlord travel and see. Kaduna and Kano is more developed than PHC. I been living in PHC since 1983. In case you want to argue with me.
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Sammy07: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambralstson:
Anambra..

Ibadan: Regional capital.
God bless the city.
Remember to visit whenever you come.

Ventura mall - There are a lot to do in this apart from shopping, visitors could play arcade video games, watch a film in the cinema, enjoy local and international cuisines, engage in sporting activities like bowling, jumping castle and other kinds of leisure, it's a popular destination for family fun as it offers diverse leisure for visitors to engage in out of preference.

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Elimon(m): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2020
funnyboss:
Akwa Ibom is No match to jos when it comes to economic activity not to talk of Almighty Enugu. That was my number 1 basis for putting Enugu up there. Say Canada neat pass US no mean say e better reach US
I believe u have never been to Akwa Ibom state
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Sammy07: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2020
people also tour the alfasafe manufacturing plant in IITA cheesy

Where are those enugu and imolies

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Anambralstson: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Fun factory - This recreational spot is popular for it receptive atmosphere, its a good place to enjoy and have good times with your kids, your kid brother and enjoy family vacation in general. Fun factory is simply a nice spot to hang out with your loved ones.

Awka wonder land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnKxYcWTNTo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Anambralstson: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Awka wonder land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by MyopicMods: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
You guys are seriously drifting this thread.

How did Anambra state Join the argument from nowhere. Anambraistson you are derailing the thread.

From what I gathered the point of argument between sammy07 and maestroferddi was Ibadan and owerri. Then Enugu.

Also the point of argument between sammy07 and Igbosmoker was Enugu, benin and Ibadan.

I was following up to see how each proves their point and suddenly you anambraistson jumps in and trying to shift to argument to Anambra state.

This is not how argument and analysis is done. Allow the people arguing to prove their points first before jumping to turn the whole be argument. That's very bad.

3 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Sammy07: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambralstson:

Awka wonder land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnKxYcWTNTo

Ventura mall a place of fun cheesy

Regional capital Ibadan.not Lagos

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by ItooWorWor(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Sammy07:

grin, no mind them
Owerri and Enugu no fit match this

Trans-wonderland park - It is an amusement park offering relaxation and fun, it's a major attraction for kids in Ibadan and beyond, sometimes referred to as Nigeria Disney world. It covers 67 acres of land with trilling attraction such as electronic bumpers car, roller castle, panoramic wheels, merry-go-round-house, funky basket circle, dragon boat among others. Events also holds in the park based on it receptive atmosphere.

Bring Enugu as a regional capital to Ibadan
E tire me oo!

Here is Enugu home of the highest numbers of billionaires in the world grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Anambralstson: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Awka wonderland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Sammy07: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2020
MyopicMods:
You guys are seriously drifting this thread.

How did Anambra state Join the argument from nowhere. Anambraistson you are derailing the thread.

From what I gathered the point of argument between sammy07 and mastefreddi was Ibadan and owerri. Then Enugu.

Also the point of argument between sammy07 and Igbosmoker was Enugu, benin and Ibadan.

I was following up to see how each proves their point and suddenly you anambraistson jumps in and trying to shift to argument to Anambra state.

This is not how argument and analysis is done. Allow the people arguing to prove their points first before jumping to turn the whole be argument. That's very bad.

Don't mind him jare..

I'm still waiting for Enough, IMO and Benin fun centres
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Sammy07: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambralstson:
Awka wonderland

Ibadan regional capital
You can ludge in the IITA hotel very accommodating

This is not Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Sammy07: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambralstson:
Awka wonderland

The Palms Mall, Ibadan

Don't mistake it for Lagos pls.

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by MyopicMods: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't mind him jare..

I'm still waiting for Enough, IMO and Benin fun centres

No I hate this current actions from Anambraistson. I detest such.

Let him allow people that are arguing to do so before shifting the whole thing and turning it to Anambra state. That's too childish.

How do we know who proves the point now and who doesn't between those arguing on Ibadan, Enugu, owerri and Benin.

That nonsense must stop. Just Imagine how he swayed everything to Anambra state that was not even mentioned in the analysis. Highly embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Sammy07: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Heritage mall, Ibadan.
Not Lagos pls.
Ibadan regional capital

mastefreddi Igbosmoker
All the pictures I've been showing are just fun centres....

Try and visit those recreation centers in Ibadan wink

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Sammy07: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Ibadan Polo club

Just in case you visit Ibadan

mastefreddi Igbosmoker

Ibadan: Regional capital cool

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Sammy07: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2020
This will be the last tho.

Agodi gardens

mastefreddi Igbosmoker

Ibadan regional capital.
This is not Lagos cool

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Sammy07: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Sammy07:

This will be the last tho.

Agodi gardens

mastefreddi Igbosmoker

Ibadan regional capital.
This is not Lagos cool

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Nwaotu10(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2020
I can't believe Onitsha is missing here
Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Ayekotoo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ibadan should be a country on her own. What makes a country? Economy, Entertainment, Rich culture, Research centres, Sound Education, Road infrastructure, traditional institutions, Agriculture, Borders (Land, Air) etc can be found in Ibadan City.

3 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by Ayekotoo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ibadan City, the city with highest concentration of higher institutions in Nigeria. Figures don't lie.

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO by terrezo2002(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
koffsman:
Never been to calabar but I heard the place ia dope why is it missing abeg this your tread e get as e b
Calabar is not a state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves / UK Prosecutors Accuse Ekweremadu Of Attempting To Buy Kidney For £7,000 / How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.