Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think? (901 Views)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) / What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think? by Ilamina(f): 2:47am On Apr 21, 2020
smiley

Re: What Do You Think? by Graysons: 4:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Ilamina:
smiley
If I have my way I won't marry Nigerian women 99% of Nigerian women are wh0res unfortunate I am stuck with these useless women called Nigerian women and it piss me off

That is what I think.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Think? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:18am On Apr 21, 2020
LIES tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think? by SaintBishop: 5:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Ilamina:
smiley
Since you are the creator of this thread, what do you think? smiley
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Graysons:
If I have my way I won't marry Nigerian women 99% of Nigerian women are wh0res unfortunate I am stuck with these useless women called Nigerian women and it piss me off

That is what I think.
stuck ke?

You don't ever have plans for leaving this country? grin

Everyday i day dream of the woman I'll marry in the future. I never see her yet but trust me, she's not Nigerian. Black American virgin lady, I'll make sure she's never been touched, na me go launch the buubs and commission the inbetween for operations. grin

There a good women in Nigeria but I can't waste that time anymore looking for the good ones. When money don plenty, I Dey go yankee go marry black American. And she must be rich, she must have her own money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think? by lenghtinny(m): 6:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Na pikin wey never commot for him papa farm Dey claim say na him papa get the biggest farmland.

When it comes to classes of whores, Nigerian girls are nowhere near the top of the class sad
Re: What Do You Think? by lenghtinny(m): 6:18am On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
stuck ke?

Everyday i day dream of the woman I'll marry in the future. I never see her yet but trust me, she's not Nigerian. Black American virgin lady, I'll make sure she's never been touched, na me go launch the buubs and commission the inbetween for operations. grin

There a good women in Nigeria but I can't waste that time anymore looking for the good ones. When money don plenty, I Dey go yankee go marry black American. And she must be rich, she must have her own money.
Black American virgin lady ko, virgin Atlantic nii...

Sooner or later, reality go hit you with better backhanded slap angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 21, 2020
lenghtinny:

what reality? The reality you want to set into yours or mine?

Shift your bad energy away abeg. Marry your sisters, I can add my ex's for you as well.
Re: What Do You Think? by Petyprincess(f): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Graysons:

That is what I think.
Of course you have the opportunity to not to marry a Nigerian as long as you have the money you can travel to foreign country get any girl of your dream bt if you are broke then i believe you are you wnt even have this Nigerian woman you complaining about! Don't forget your mum is Nigerian so if you believe all Nigerian women are wh0res that is to say your father married wh0re? This wh0re woman nw gave birth to a useless son! The way y'all type without reasoning baffles me undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think? by Petyprincess(f): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
stuck ke?

Black virgin rich American grin grin most Americans that loose their virginity b4 16 grin this what happens when you live in fantasy nd stupidity! Imagine a man that shares his sexcapades on public forum demanding a virgin? You should know you can only end up with your type!! Anyways keep on dreaming grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think? by Petyprincess(f): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2020
lenghtinny:

I was surprised also grin the guy living in fantasy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

Black virgin rich American grin grin most Americans that loose their virginity b4 16 grin this what happens when you live in fantasy nd stupidity! Imagine a man that shares his sexcapades on public forum demanding a virgin? You should know you can only end up with your time!! Anyways keep on dreaming grin
A dream that comes true when you don’t stop believing grin

The fact most Americans lose their virginity before 16 doesn’t mean they all do. Same way we have good ladies here as well but hard to find. Or you don’t believe we still have virgins in Nigeria? grin
Re: What Do You Think? by Petyprincess(f): 6:40am On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
A dream that comes true when you don’t stop believing grin

The fact most Americans lose their virginity before 16 doesn’t mean they all do. Same way we have good ladies here as well but hard to find. Or you don’t believe we still have virgins in Nigeria? grin

You are complaining about Nigerian ladies bt you are even mentioning black Americans that are more open minded nd explore their body at a very young age grin Anyways like i said keep on dreaming!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

You are complaining about Nigerian ladies bt you are even mentioning black Americans that are more open minded nd explore their body at a very young age grin Anyways like i said keep on dreaming!!
Isn’t it better to be open minded than be claiming to be virgin which most of ladies that claims to be down here?

Like I said, when you don’t stop dreaming, your dream will come true. I guess you are the type that will accept a man because you think they are all the same and there’s no good one out there? I believe in myself and what I want for myself. I dream big.

E go shock you when I post pre wedding shoots on Nairaland. Watch out.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

im not complaining about Nigerian women. I didn’t mention that. Check my initial post. I said there are good ones out there but I don’t have the time to filter. Instead I want to make money and go over Yankee to make my big dream come true.
Re: What Do You Think? by Petyprincess(f): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
Isn’t it better to be open minded than be claiming to be virgin which most of ladies that claims to be down here?

Like I said, when you don’t stop dreaming, your dream will come true. I guess you are the type that will accept a man because you think they are all the same and there’s no good one out there? I believe in myself and what I want for myself. I dream big.

E go shock you when I post pre wedding shoots on Nairaland. Watch out.
Okay hope it won't be grandma like most Nigerian guys bring home grin Nd dnt forget she must be rich nd virgin grin as a good Nigerian girl i wish you the best grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

Okay hope it won't be grandma like most Nigerian guys bring home grin Nd dnt forget she must be rich nd virgin grin as a good Nigerian girl i wish you the best grin
lol. Wait do I look like a joke to you?

How will I dream this big and end up with a grandma? That’s an insult to my person mehn!!!

Please I want you to apologize. angry
Re: What Do You Think? by dukeprince50: 6:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

Of course you have the opportunity to not to marry a Nigerian as long as you have the money you can travel to foreign country get any girl of your dream bt if you are broke then i believe you are you wnt even have this Nigerian woman you complaining about! Don't forget your mum is Nigerian so if you believe all Nigerian women are wh0res that is to say your father married wh0re? This wh0re woman nw gave birth to a useless son! The way y'all type without reasoning baffles me undecided
As in ehn, and to think that his mumu comment got likes
Re: What Do You Think? by Graysons: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
stuck ke?

Thank God for you brother.

I have plans to leave Nigeria, but I don't have the resource yet. That's why I said I'm stuck with Nigerian women.
Re: What Do You Think? by Graysons: 7:05am On Apr 21, 2020
lenghtinny:
Na pikin wey never commot for him papa farm Dey claim say na him papa get the biggest farmland.

When it comes to classes of whores, Nigerian girls are nowhere near the top of the class sad
Name one country you won't find Nigerian women doing prostitution there I'm waiting.
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Graysons:
Name one country you won't find Nigerian women doing prostitution there I'm waiting.
no need for this bro. Let’s not body shame our women because of this topic.

Nigeria is blessed with good women, na the bad ones dey market our image to the world

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think? by Petyprincess(f): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
no need for this bro. Let’s not body shame our women because of this topic.

Nigeria is blessed with good women, na the bad ones dey market our image to the world
I'm glad you not as stupid as that kid!! Person wey no get passport sef undecided money he no get,not good looking nd he thinks he is a whole package grin We Nigerian ladies wnt even date someone like him!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think? by Graysons: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

I'm glad you not as stupid as that kid!! Person wey no get passport sef undecided money he no get,not good looking nd he thinks he is a whole package grin We Nigerian ladies wnt even date someone like him!!
Thank God.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think? by SaintBishop: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Graysons:
Thank God.
Nawa sad
Re: What Do You Think? by lenghtinny(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
what reality? The reality you want to set into yours or mine?

Shift your bad energy away abeg. Marry your sisters, I can add my ex's for you as well.
Now I know why you are called stupidity grin
Re: What Do You Think? by lenghtinny(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Graysons:
You must have travelled all over the world for you to be so sure Nigerian girls are everywhere whoring on the planet.

In fact your next bus stop should be Mars. Nigerian girls are waiting for you there.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think? by lenghtinny(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
im not complaining about Nigerian women. I didn’t mention that. Check my initial post. I said there are good ones out there but I don’t have the time to filter. Instead I want to make money and go over Yankee to make my big dream come true.
And you think it’s easier to filter black Americans with their gangster culture....

Continue Mr. Joseph the dreamer
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2020
stupidity:
stuck ke?

Keep dreaming. Joseph Jacob Issac
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Keep dreaming. Joseph Jacob Issac
men of little faith. That’s how most people programmed their mind to think they have done it all.

I know what I said and I will surprise Nairaland when it happen.
Re: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2020
lenghtinny:

Now I know why you are called stupidity grin
No bro. You don’t know. You’ll know soon. smiley
Re: What Do You Think? by 1Sharon(f): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
How did they rank it grin

And hi llamina

(1) (Reply)

I Felt He Was Going To Rape Me. / Pastor Who Cursed Man To Suffer For 600 Years Gets A New House Gift / Is This A Good Or Bad Approach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.