Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (947868 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lexy2lexy: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2022
Mr. Casanova, I see what you did there. 1 cold bottle of Origin for you.

Dampops:
Sorry about that...life itself is 'bittersweet' just like your username. Fingers crossed, you'll be good by Monday or earlier...It'll be sweet, eventually smiley

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by BitterSweet(f): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
The email not the password. Both emails have the same name just that one is gmail.com and the other is mail.com
oab1:
If you used a wrong email previously, then you should not be suspended on your correct email since the attempts were with the wrong email. Or do you mean you used a wrong password?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by BitterSweet(f): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Thanks bit the mistake was from the email not password. Just like i used abcd@gmail.com instead of abcd@mail.com
Newsolutions:

Check again after 30hours or so, they will unlock it. Just be patient don't be tempted to click. Write down your password somewhere. I checked last night and this morning, there are no dates so you have not lost anything.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Thamesbridge: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Thank you for your advice. My concern now is that I have made some trips to some African countries with the old passport, just wish it will reflect on the new passport when renewed

UmmZayd:

You can work on how to renew your passport . You can renew I think 6month to when it will expire

Best of luck
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Qtip: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Called the consulate at 10am for the IW appointment, but no available date.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by megastu(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
How many days on average does passport remain with the consulate for those who have submitted.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
The instruction said up to 2 months...for the IW folks

megastu:
How many days on average does passport remain with the consulate for those who have submitted.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
cutelass:

In other words, I can send someone to do this IW process for me right? Cos I don’t live in Lagos.

How will this play out at all?
Didn't you plan to be at the embassy initially to submit in Lagos before?
And sending someone is you attempting to "submit by proxy" which is not listed as part of the process at anytime.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by maflow: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dear House. please i need clarification on the requirement for IW ''Applicant must not have been refused a visa since the issuance of the previous visa, or had a visa revoked, or have ever required a waiver'' I'm applying for IW for B1/B2 but i have been refuse visa for F1 in the last 8 months. Does this rules mean i must not be refuse visa in any category or it applies to the B1/B2 category. please your advise is urgently needed.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fekeoshomoshi: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please, has anyone been able to book appointment for Interview Waiver today?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oab1: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
If that is the case based on what you say, you should still be able to login with your correct email address. I suspect there is something missing in your explanation.

BitterSweet:
The email not the password. Both emails have the same name just that one is gmail.com and the other is mail.com
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oab1: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Congratulations!
So no biometric for IW. i'm curious to see how long it takes for the visa processing even though they have said to provide for up to 2 months. i dont expect they will take the whole 2 months.
Please keep us updated.

Kween2014:
My appointment was for 8am this morning. Got here 7:35 and I’m done grin. It was easy peasy. You get into that first check point area where there are lots of chairs and they check your old visa, receipt, appointment confirmation and Ds 160 confirmation page. They collect your passport or passports and your passport photo only and tell you have a nice day. That’s all.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
oab1:
Congratulations!
So no biometric for IW. i'm curious to see how long it takes for the visa processing even though they have said to provide for up to 2 months. i dont expect they will take the whole 2 months.
Please keep us updated.

If you qualify for IW, that means you have previously provided your biometric details to the embassy. They have it on record.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newsolutions: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
How long will Visa Fee last?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newsolutions: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
fkj950ax:

How will this play out at all?
Didn't you plan to be at the embassy initially to submit in Lagos before?
And sending someone is you attempting to "submit by proxy" which is not listed as part of the process at anytime.

3565. Newsolutions: Quote Post

You are not qualified because you have been denied visa since your last visa was issued. If you have 65k to spare you can try clog the system like others since you were issued b1/2 visa but denied F1 visa

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oab1: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Any visa rejection since the last visa issuance disqualifies you from interview waiver

maflow:
Dear House. please i need clarification on the requirement for IW ''Applicant must not have been refused a visa since the issuance of the previous visa, or had a visa revoked, or have ever required a waiver'' I'm applying for IW for B1/B2 but i have been refuse visa for F1 in the last 8 months. Does this rules mean i must not be refuse visa in any category or it applies to the B1/B2 category. please your advise is urgently needed.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NanaF: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Did anyone get IW date today?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by megastu(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Yeah, Thanks i got that.... that is the maximum time. I am asking for anyone who has submitted and received their passport back.
Dampops:
The instruction said up to 2 months...for the IW folks

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
The first set of people for the IW trial phase submitted their passports on January 12th...they are yet to get back their passports. They will give us an idea of how long it'll take...

megastu:
Yeah, Thanks i got that.... that is the maximum time. I am asking for anyone who has submitted and received their passport back.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dixja: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gigli: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
dixja:
My wife submitted her passport for IW on the 2nd of February and got it back on Monday. It took only 5 days.

Really, so what happened to the 2 months
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is good news. Hopefully, folks that submitted today should get a feedback by Friday next week…hopefully

[
quote author=dixja post=110147009]My wife submitted her passport for IW on the 2nd of February and got it back on Monday. It took only 5 days. [/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
It was clearly a guide…if they had given a shorter duration, the pressure on them would’ve been immense

Gigli:

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Relevance!!

seyewest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1owUi9XRB8
First video of the year and I did something different this time around, I traveled to Abeokuta, Ogun State, Southwest Nigeria for a tour of Abeokuta, I visited the Ake Palace ground, the first church in Nigeria, the Centenary hall and the famous Olumo Rock. I also included our customary flight trip. I organize trips like this all over West Africa. I Hope you enjoyed the video! Please don't forget to subscribe, share, like and leave a question and comment below...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by naxee9294: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Thamesbridge:
It is for regular, i booked around 3pm today

can i Dm pls??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Holuwamanzee(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hey guys I need an advice ... Am expecting an invitation letter soonest... D problem is my invitee is down with adding her bank statement together with d letter... Hope it won't affect the interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by megastu(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
They won't even look at any of those.
Holuwamanzee:
Hey guys I need an advice ... Am expecting an invitation letter soonest... D problem is my invitee is down with adding her bank statement together with d letter... Hope it won't affect the interview?

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
post=110147184:

The embassy never said passports will be returned 60 days after.
It said on or before. A time frame. A window. Barring all exigencies, it won't take more than 60 days. It can be in 1 day or in 60 days maximum.

I am sure he doesn't have the answer, nor will he want to experience it.

Can we all rest this 2 months issue.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Holuwamanzee:

Don't bother yourself.
They don't need it, or even care so much about all of that.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by barryken: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Thanks for your time
I thought there is for co-travellers
Please do you have any idea is appointment is available currently?
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by PP2023: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Can someone answer the following?

1. I need to re-fill a new application, does that mean I need to make a new payment to GTB again?
2. Can I delete my current appointment account and set up a new one for the new application?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (441) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.