Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (949147 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cutelass: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Interview waiver submissions for last Friday (25-02-22)

You can login with the link below and check your status. Decisions are being updated.

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cbi22: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
cutelass:
Interview waiver submissions for last Friday (25-02-22)

You can login with the link below and check your status. Decisions are being updated.

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx

None on mine yet. Have you gotten an update on yours?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Please is there anyone that got an earlier refusal (via IW o) and has gone for a follow up interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by proddey(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
hello All

Please does anyone have a PDF copy of the US tourist visa application? i dont mind receiving it. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
proddey:
hello All

Please does anyone have a PDF copy of the US tourist visa application? i dont mind receiving it. Thanks

It's an online form. Just go to ceac.state.gov

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lion123: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hi. My status shows 'Issued'. I dropped my passport through the IW on Tuesday, the 22nd. What am I to do next? Do I wait for a text message or email from the U.S Embassy, or I just start checking everyday with the DHL office in Lagos?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ninab: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Are people who had their kids in the us refused under the interview waiver ?
Anyone with an experience ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lion123: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
ninab:

No, they are not refused. The Embassy just wants proof that you did not resort to public funds for your medical bills.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lion123: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
What does it mean when your status goes from 'Issued' to 'No status'?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmm…that’s strange…in any case, wait till you receive your passport in the next two days to ascertain

Lion123:
What does it mean when your status goes from 'Issued' to 'No status'?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
What’s the age of the kid involved? If he just turned 14 after the last visa, then they most likely need his fingerprints. Calm down

ninab:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Congrats…
You’ll get a passport pick up mail within the next two days.

Start saving money for tickets etc…lol

Lion123:
Hi. My status shows 'Issued'. I dropped my passport through the IW on Tuesday, the 22nd. What am I to do next? Do I wait for a text message or email from the U.S Embassy, or I just start checking everyday with the DHL office in Lagos?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cutelass: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
cbi22:

None on mine yet. Have you gotten an update on yours?

Yes, issued.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cbi22: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
cutelass:

Yes, issued.

Congrats! Mine just shows last update as 1st March but the status is Application received.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
obedugo:
How much is passport renewal here in Lagos ? 10 and 5years respectively cos mine is 6months away from expiring and I will be needing it for my application by May ...
There's 10yrs validity??
Wow! That's what I should do.....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ninab: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
cbi22:

Congrats! Mine just shows last update as 1st March but the status is Application received.

When did u submit?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cbi22: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
ninab:

When did u submit?

Friday Feb 25th
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Osasbrose: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hello guys,
Many thanks for your wonderful insights and contributions.
Please I need assistance as I have an interview at the embassy in Abuja in couple of days time. I had booked it since last year June and I want to know if I can still have access to my DS 160 form because of some info I had entered.
Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ninab: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
cbi22:

You still on track
Peeps for this day haven’t gotten their passports
Friday Feb 25th
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Reschedule my appointment from october 2023 tk march
I’m lucky i will say
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dasayo: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hello,

Please i need help with getting a date for interview waiver.

i kept checking today and still no luck! someone please assist.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dasayo: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hi @osasbrose

Unfortunately, no you can't recall a submitted application.
An alternative will be to fill out a new form, if you have about 1 week till your interview and update the information on your interview application profile.

All the best!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Teebaby89: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hello , been reading the thread. Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I got the 212g , I gave birth in the USA. I checked the appointment date and I got 4th march , I got distracted and I checked again and came up with no date . I still need some additional documentation . Do you think the time in between will count against me or I can get an appointment when I'm ready.
Thank you
Teebaby89:
[/quote][quote author=Dampops post=110633008]@Nebbo was spot on. Only Under-14s would’ve been issued visas without fingerprints so it’s definitely related to your previous childbirth in the US. Although no one has shared a testimony here of success at the interview stage (after initial IW refusal due to childbirth)…it seems most people that were affected here will be doing their interviews from this week.

Arm yourself with applicable and relevant documents. God will grant you utterance and favour.

You will testify…

Hello , been reading the thread. Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I got the 212g , I have bitty in the USA. I checked the appointment date and I got 4th march , I got distracted and I checked again and came up with no date . I still need some additional documentation . Do you think the time in between will count against me or I can get an appointment when I'm ready.
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Osasbrose:
Hello guys,
Many thanks for your wonderful insights and contributions.
Please I need assistance as I have an interview at the embassy in Abuja in couple of days time. I had booked it since last year June and I want to know if I can still have access to my DS 160 form because of some info I had entered.
Thank you.
If the"couple of days" is more than 4days, fill a new DS 160 if you can't retrieve the old one then go to your visa page and update profile.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tamison: 12:18am On Mar 02, 2022
How did you do this?
Spanishmilf:
Reschedule my appointment from october 2023 tk march
I’m lucky i will say
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tamison: 12:19am On Mar 02, 2022
Has any fresh applicant / renewal gotten a 2022 date recently?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 1:16am On Mar 02, 2022
You’ll surely get another appointment. Take your time to get necessary documents needed to explain your case.

Good luck

Teebaby89:
Hello , been reading the thread. Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I got the 212g , I gave birth in the USA. I checked the appointment date and I got 4th march , I got distracted and I checked again and came up with no date . I still need some additional documentation . Do you think the time in between will count against me or I can get an appointment when I'm ready.
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by zemth(f): 5:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2022
Tamison:
How did you do this?
this morning

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by amjustme2: 7:21am On Mar 02, 2022
No openings for IW
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Donlino1992: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2022
Any date for IW today? Pls guys let us know as soon as it comes up. And can some one add me to the Telegram group please �
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lalasun: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2022
@OAB1 please how do I get added to the telegram group? Will great;y appreciate. Also @Dampops any help to get access to the telegram will be much appreciated.
cduff:
@oab1 pls add me to the telegram US interview waiver group.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (442) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.