Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,027 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (974754 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HajiaRai: 3:19am On May 22
Hi.
There is no issue with it.

My personal experience: last visa was to expire 27 February 2024. I submitted my IW application Dec 4 2023 and picked up my passport with new visa Dec 15 2023

Tamison
post=130024655:

Anyone?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oluwaloniglory7: 6:01am On May 22
Please house i will like to visit my fiancée who's black American citizen and serving US ARMY, she has drive through Detroit USA and Windsor Canada border to visit me twice and spend days together .

Note: I currently study in Canada and i will like to visit her and also to meet her family in USA .

what are the documents i will need or what things she will need to provide for me to apply for visa?

Can i apply for B1/B2 visa?

Is USA interview appointment in Canada easy to get?

Please house i need more insight to this
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fatimashaikh: 6:07am On May 22
nnewsnjobs:

Am cancelling my appointment that supposed to be in first week of June. Maybe you can cash on the opportunity to take the date.

Checkout Arabiers Travel company. They can really help you in this issue. Check out their article on UAE Visit Visa https://www.arabiers.com/ae/en/uae-visit-visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 9:58am On May 22
Oluwaloniglory7:

Please house i will like to visit my fiancée who's black American citizen and serving US ARMY, she has drive through Detroit USA and Windsor Canada border to visit me twice and spend days together .

Note: I currently study in Canada and i will like to visit her and also to meet her family in USA .

what are the documents i will need or what things she will need to provide for me to apply for visa?

Can i apply for B1/B2 visa?

Is USA interview appointment in Canada easy to get?

Please house i need more insight to this

Hey 🤠

* You will soon be receiving back pats and sweet words all because you 're in Canada but ...

* A small good OR bad decision now , can change all your tomorrow's.

* You have few options but i will give you my best advice because i know where you are going .

1. Your would-be wife is an important personality to the USA government, therefore, take it or leave it that she is being monitored (i dont want to use spy). If you are not very smart, the USA embassy would truncate or turn down all of your applications.

2. My best advice to you (esp if you 're on Phd/Msc) is to remain in Canada and keep your study pace and let your partner keep coming then get married in Canada, and she can file for a spousal visa for you .

3. Presently , your school (hostel or off-campus) address is considered temporary and does not count in terms of a residential address but you can use your wife’s (after marriage in Canada) USA home address as your home address and continue your study in Canada.

4. Tell your partner to start talking about you with friends and families (esp at work) and you should attempt to post few of your joint pictures on her social handles (USA embassy will do background checks on you guys).

5. Its 98% easier for her friends and families to come over to Canada for your marriage (than to travel to Nigeria ) in which you will use the opportunity to invite your parents or any family member to Canada.

6. Your plan visits to USA and her previous visits to you is all about human assimilation which will eventually lead to marriage. Therefore, face your study and let her keep coming (advice her to bring friends or family along next time ) and behave like the real African man when you are alone with her (9-months ) 😊

7. If your attempting B2 visa is denied, it would truncate any of your future applications because you would have indicated her as your reason of visit .

8. If however you want to visit by all means then go through your present school in Canada ie departmental tours to USA, faculty students/group visits , exchange program etc.

Best Wishes 🙏

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 1:47pm On May 22
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

* You will soon be receiving back pats and sweet words all because you 're in Canada but ...

* You have few options but i will give you my best advice because i know where you are going .

1. Your would-be wife is an important personality to the USA government, therefore, take it or leave it that she is being monitored (i dont want to use spy). If you are not very smart, the USA embassy would truncate or turn down all of your applications.

2. My best advice to you (esp if you 're on Phd/Msc) is to remain in Canada and keep your study pace and let your partner keep coming then get married in Canada, and she can file for a spousal visa for you .

3. Presently , your school (hostel or off-campus) address is considered temporary and does not count in terms of a residential address but you can use your wife’s (after marriage in Canada) USA home address as your home address and continue your study in Canada.

4. Tell your partner to start talking about you with friends and families (esp at work) and you should attempt to post few of your joint pictures on her social handles (USA embassy will do background checks on you guys).

5. Its 98% easier for her friends and families to come over to Canada for your marriage (than to travel to Nigeria ) in which you will use the opportunity to invite your parents or any family member to Canada.

6. Your plan visits to USA and her previous visits to you is all about human assimilation which will eventually lead to marriage. Therefore, face your study and let her keep coming (advice her to bring friends or family along next time ) and behave like the real African man when you are alone with her (9-months ) 😊

7. If your attempting B2 visa is denied, it would truncate any of your future applications because you would have indicated her as your reason of visit .

8. If however you want to visit by all means then go through your present school in Canada ie departmental tours to USA, faculty students/group visits , exchange program etc.

Best Wishes 🙏

Good advice but fiancee visa is actually faster and easier . Everyone basically uses it.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nnewsnjobs: 3:57pm On May 22
fatimashaikh:

Checkout Arabiers Travel company. They can really help you in this issue. Check out their article on UAE Visit Visa https://www.arabiers.com/ae/en/uae-visit-visa

Possibly you quoted the wrong person because I have no business with UAE visa, what I was saying is that am cancelling my US visa interview date which was supposed to be in first week of June and I wanted to know if the person will be interested in picking that date. I have other important events that is coming up on that day and I can't reschedule because I have exceeded it

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oluwaloniglory7: 7:36pm On May 22
Thanks BOSS, please do you have idea how long fiancee visa process take?

OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oluwaloniglory7: 7:39pm On May 22
How long is fiancée visa take to process

flourishing247:

Good advice but fiancee visa is actually faster and easier . Everyone basically uses it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 9:46pm On May 22
Oluwaloniglory7:

How long is fiancée visa take to process

It was previously 9months. I don't know about now. Check the website.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ikebabay: 9:50pm On May 22
Hello everyone!

I'm in the process of renewing my US visa and I qualify for an interview waiver.

I have two questions please:
1. Does joining a group where they collaboratively check dates for interview waivers really help with securing an earlier appointment? From what I can see on the travel docs site, the earliest date for Lagos IW is November.

2. How many appointment changes is one entitled to? I want to go ahead and book November but I want to know if I can change my appointment peradventure an earlier date crops up.

For anyone who knows the answers to my questions, your response would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Excel2024: 10:30pm On May 22
Good afternoon house, please can someone put me through on how to book appointment, it’s unlike before when you just fill your form and go straight and book appointment, I have filled my form and it’s hard to book appointment, the page keep failing when to verify if you are not a robot. Been on this over a week, thank you all so much, will truly appreciate any headway.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by IggyAzalea(f): 10:50pm On May 22
Excel2024:
Good afternoon house, please can someone put me through on how to book appointment, it’s unlike before when you just fill your form and go straight and book appointment, I have filled my form and it’s hard to book appointment, the page keep failing when to verify if you are not a robot. Been on this over a week, thank you all so much, will truly appreciate any headway.

Hi.

Y not download Microsoft Edge on android and open cgi page on it? Google chrome is kinda fucking up nowadays. Cheers
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by thediva(f): 8:49am On May 23
flourishing247:

Start the process from beginning. Fill a new ds160. Change the code on your profile. Then go ahead and book. I think Abuja is in August or so. Lagos is currently November.

Thank you very much for your detailed response. I figured it out yesterday. I got July 10th which is much better than November. There are still some days left in July for Abuja.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 9:27am On May 23
Joining a group may not help much at this time because they are not releasing earlier dates .
Abuja still has june / July dates at few days ago , so you can consider filling another form and choosing Abuja but remember to update your profile with the new confirmation number .

Secondly , once you choose a date , you can no longer reschedule for interview waiver.
In time past you could change dates but now you need to first request to book an appointment date before you can even see the calendar with available dates.

I would advise you just choose a date and move on unless your travel is an emergency then you can then go that route and request for an emergency dates if you meet the eligibility requirements

quote author=Ikebabay post=130092605]Hello everyone!

I'm in the process of renewing my US visa and I qualify for an interview waiver.

1. Does joining a group where they collaboratively check dates for interview waivers really help with securing an earlier appointment? From what I can see on the travel docs site, the earliest date for Lagos IW is November.

2. How many appointment changes is one entitled to? I want to go ahead and book November but I want to know if I can change my appointment peradventure an earlier date crops up.

For anyone who knows the answers to my questions, your response would be appreciated.

Thank you![/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kinzeyfranks(m): 1:07pm On May 23
Hello Oyotunjiusa.
Can I contact u? Maybe on WhatsApp. I am entirely new to this japa stuff.
I am a graduate of Medical laboratory science, interested in migrating to the U.S. via work route and I don't know where to start from nor do I have a community of like minds in this regard. Would like you to put me through since it's obvious you are knowledgeable in this area.

Hoping to hear from you soon🙏
Thanks

OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

1. Login to her cgi profile and look out for update profile... click on it and the system will takes you to her bio-data page... look out for where DS 160 number and Passport number is written (old ones), clear it off and type your new DS 160 number and new passport number in the spaces ...stroll downward and click on save.

2. After 3 days . Log back to Mama's cgi profile and click on Appointment.... it will take you to download Appointment or email Appointment... choose anyone that fits you and print out a new visa appointment letter for Mama. ** The new visa appointment letter will carry the new ds 160 and the new passport numbers (automatic update completed).

3. Regarding the MRV. Mama is good to attend her interview with the new passport and the mrv payment receipt. You cannot edit or amend the MRV (except if GTB will re-issue a new one but i doubt the possibility). But the good news is that Mama's new passport will also carry her old passport number (which reflects on the mrv receipt ). ** Alternatively, she can attend the interview with both old and new Passports.

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ikebabay: 1:10pm On May 23
Thank you very much!

puffmama:
Joining a group may not help much at this time because they are not releasing earlier dates .
Abuja still has june / July dates at few days ago , so you can consider filling another form and choosing Abuja but remember to update your profile with the new confirmation number .

Secondly , once you choose a date , you can no longer reschedule for interview waiver.
In time past you could change dates but now you need to first request to book an appointment date before you can even see the calendar with available dates.

I would advise you just choose a date and move on unless your travel is an emergency then you can then go that route and request for an emergency dates if you meet the eligibility requirements

quote author=Ikebabay post=130092605]Hello everyone!

Thank you!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 4:56pm On May 23
Kinzeyfranks:
Hello Oyotunjiusa.
Can I contact u? Maybe on WhatsApp. I am entirely new to this japa stuff.
I am a graduate of Medical laboratory science, interested in migrating to the U.S. via work route and I don't know where to start from nor do I have a community of like minds in this regard. Would like you to put me through since it's obvious you are knowledgeable in this area.

Hoping to hear from you soon🙏
Thanks

Hey 🤠

1. Your best route is still study " F1 VISA or B1-B2 Tourist/Visiting.

2. If you 're not a troll you can leave your email or check my sign on profile. Will reach out .

Best Wishes🙏

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Preshy2004: 8:23pm On May 23
Pls help out. I paid for my B1 visitors visa 2023 June and my appointment date is for 18 th July 2024, This date is not convenient for me because I’ll be traveling to the Uk for my daughter’s graduation which is on the 22nd of July. I rescheduled it to May 2025. Will I still be eligible for this new appointment date, I have not submitted my DS 160. Will my payment still be valid until 2025? Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 8:28pm On May 23
Preshy2004:
Pls help out. I paid for my B1 visitors visa 2023 June and my appointment date is for 18 th July 2024, This date is not convenient for me because I’ll be traveling to the Uk for my daughter’s graduation which is on the 22nd of July. I rescheduled it to May 2025. Will I still be eligible for this new appointment date, I have not submitted my DS 160. Will my payment still be valid until 2025? Thank you

Please call the embassy.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kinzeyfranks(m): 2:17pm On May 24
Check your email, I sent a message.

Thanks.

OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

1. Your best route is still study " F1 VISA or B1-B2 Tourist/Visiting.

2. If you 're not a troll you can leave your email or check my sign on profile. Will reach out .

Best Wishes🙏
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blackfinegirl(f): 4:14pm On May 24
Is there anyone who dropped passport for Usa renewal via dropbox last month and has gotten a feedback from the embassy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Soludonido: 11:36pm On May 24
nnewsnjobs:

Possibly you quoted the wrong person because I have no business with UAE visa, what I was saying is that am cancelling my US visa interview date which was supposed to be in first week of June and I wanted to know if the person will be interested in picking that date. I have other important events that is coming up on that day and I can't reschedule because I have exceeded it

Is this still available? I am interested. I can chat you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mzzaeny: 3:45pm On May 25
Hi Everyone,

My dad went for his visa interview at the Abuja embassy and got denied. He is 68 years old and got denied because he didn’t have ties to Nigeria. He is retired and currently doesn’t work, this is also his first time ever applying.

He told them he was coming to visit his daughters and 2 year old granddaughter which he has never seen. One of his daughters is a permanent resident and the other is on student Visa.

How do we show his ties to Nigeria to convince the VO that he’s not trying to Japa?

Also my mum has come many times and her visa has been renewed multiple times. This is his first time so we want to know how we can show ties to Naija.

He took the deed of the house but they didn’t even look at any of his documents before denying him.

Please share your helpful suggestions. Thank you!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Preshy2004: 3:55pm On May 25
flourishing247:

Please call the embassy.

Pls can I get the contact. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 6:10pm On May 25
Preshy2004:

Pls can I get the contact. Thank you

It is on their website.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 6:10pm On May 25
Mzzaeny:
Hi Everyone,

My dad went for his visa interview at the Abuja embassy and got denied. He is 68 years old and got denied because he didn’t have ties to Nigeria. He is retired and currently doesn’t work, this is also his first time ever applying.

He told them he was coming to visit his daughters and 2 year old granddaughter which he has never seen. One of his daughters is a permanent resident and the other is on student Visa.

How do we show his ties to Nigeria to convince the VO that he’s not trying to Japa?

Also my mum has come many times and her visa has been renewed multiple times. This is his first time so we want to know how we can show ties to Naija.

He took the deed of the house but they didn’t even look at any of his documents before denying him.

Your sister should just file for him.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Soludonido: 8:46pm On May 25
flourishing247:

Your sister should just file for him.

Please don't file for him, he will spoil every chances he gets. And besides, there is a visa retrogression for GC. So getting GC through relative filling is a long process. He should apply again and re-strategies his story. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 8:46pm On May 25
Mzzaeny:
Hi Everyone,

Hey 🤠

1. How did you know that your dad was denied based on lack or insufficient ties ?

2. Your mum who has traveled to the USA many times and even renewed visas " How did she prove ties ?

3. My friend your dad has sufficient ties but
his application for B2 visa was mishandled. He also did not have to take the deed of his house to the embassy .

4. You have to detect other areas . Those who handled the visa process did not get it right .

Best Wishes 🙏

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:41pm On May 25
Soludonido:

Please don't file for him, he will spoil every chances he gets. And besides, there is a visa retrogression for GC. So getting GC through relative filling is a long process. He should apply again and re-strategies his story. Goodluck

Spoil how? People on the line still get visa's. Although I understand you about the delay in process interviews. I thought it has improved.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by julius61: 3:04pm On May 26
nnewsnjobs:

Am cancelling my appointment that supposed to be in first week of June. Maybe you can cash on the opportunity to take the date.

Hi! Is it Lagos or Abuja?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Davsidoo: 2:28am On May 27
Hello house, please which hotel is recommended to stay in Abuja for the period of my visa interview?

Please help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by preticuti(f): 2:44am On May 27
flourishing247:

Call the embassy for clarity.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (451) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: Internetsavvy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.