Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (932513 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dkingsgirl(f): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2022
IW dates available now
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pepes: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2022
Dates open March 16th and 23rd

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2022
Hope people got dates o #IW #DropBox
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sappy1981: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2022
MaryAndrews:
Wow. Congratulations.
Please can you share your transcript when you have the time.
Was your last visa issued specifically for childbirth?
If not, did you send an email to the embassy before travelling to give birth? And did you stay longer than the time you put on your DS160

Please can you share your transcript when you have the time. - My interview was for about 2 minutes. i was asked where i was headed, the purpose of my visit and who i will be staying with.
Was your last visa issued specifically for childbirth? YES
If not, did you send an email to the embassy before travelling to give birth? And did you stay longer than the time you put on your DS160 - NO
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Godstorch: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Has anyone succeeded in booking an IW follow up appointment? Portal isn’t showing on my profile since March 1st. I’ve been going back and forth with the customer service but nothing still.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nadnad: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2022
Godstorch:
Has anyone succeeded in booking an IW follow up appointment? Portal isn’t showing on my profile since March 1st. I’ve been going back and forth with the customer service but nothing still.
Check the letter attached to your passport
Some it stated to come any Thursday
If yours is to book appointment keep checking it will come up
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OnizeB: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please as regards those who stayed longer than they put on their D's 160, is there no hope for them at all, cos my mum did and beer interview is coming up, she has reasons to stay longer tho but if they won't buy it, is it better she just stays back and not go for it cos the interview is in Abuja n she doesn't stay in Abuja
sappy1981:

Please can you share your transcript when you have the time. - My interview was for about 2 minutes. i was asked where i was headed, the purpose of my visit and who i will be staying with.
Was your last visa issued specifically for childbirth? YES
If not, did you send an email to the embassy before travelling to give birth? And did you stay longer than the time you put on your DS160 - NO
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lilydexter: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sheezybobby:

Please can I get the link to the telegram group

Hello, please have you gotten the telegram link now or an appointment date?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by yemted: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good evening,
please can I get the link to the telegram group. I'm yet to secure an appointment date for IW and my current visa will hit two years in the next couple of weeks.
kindly assist. Thank you!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Divabiola: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Has anyone been able to schedule regular appointments recently for Lagos embassy, I keep seeing "no appointment available".

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Divabiola:
Has anyone been able to schedule regular appointments recently for Lagos embassy, I keep seeing "no appointment available".

There was October 2023 today
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newsolutions: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Copy and paste the link on the browser to join INTERVIEW WAIVER DATE.

https:
//t.
me/
+W0ueDT6FqAdkZThk

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newsolutions: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
yemted:
Good evening,
please can I get the link to the telegram group. I'm yet to secure an appointment date for IW and my current visa will hit two years in the next couple of weeks.
kindly assist. Thank you!

Try to go thru previous post.
Copy and paste on your browser

https:
//t.
me/
+W0ueDT6FqAdkZThk
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newsolutions: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lilydexter:

Hello, please have you gotten the telegram link now or an appointment date?

Copy and paste on the browser. Try to go thru previous post. It helps

https:
//t.
me/
+W0ueDT6FqAdkZThk
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newsolutions: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sheezybobby:

Please can I get the link to the tel
egram group

Copy and paste onbyour browser

https:
//t.
me/
+W0ueDT6FqAdkZThk
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by amjustme2: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
You can't select Abuja and expect Lagos to accept it.

Use Retrieve Application feature and edit Location.

shithapuns:

WHAT I mean is that i have already filled abuja in my ds 160 form on the ceac website. i hope it doesnt matter.if i now come and choose lagos inthe ustravel site while trying to book for interview. or do i need to fill another ds160 form stating lagos.?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kalumargaret2: 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please I have a question.

I am an international student in the Uk and I filled a Ds-160 form to visit the US in April. But I didn’t see any close appointment date within this time. I was only able to get 7th July for appointment. I will have to change my plans for summer vacation (August) do I have to fill a new DS-160 form?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 5:10am On Mar 16, 2022
Yes, you can…if the system allows you.(if you are able to update the new confirmation number)

For those applying from Canada, it’s not easy to fill a new DS160 as you won’t be able to update the new confirmation number on your profile…

Kalumargaret2:
Please I have a question.

I am an international student in the Uk and I filled a Ds-160 form to visit the US in April. But I didn’t see any close appointment date within this time. I was only able to get 7th July for appointment. I will have to change my plans for summer vacation (August) do I have to fill a new DS-160 form?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by belle16: 5:54am On Mar 16, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, please can anyone who has done Dropbox this year tell me where exactly documents are dropped off in Lagos. Is it DHL or the American Embassy?

Also, I have been reading previous posts and wish to know if the comment that only an applicant can drop off documents is a new development because I had dropped off documents for my mum and sister in previous years even though I was not an applicant at the time.

Thanks a lot everyone in anticipation of your prompt response.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 6:10am On Mar 16, 2022
Documents are dropped at the consulate. Also, only applicants can drop the documents or a member of the family if applying together.

Parents are allowed to drop for their minors/kids though

belle16:
Good morning Nairalanders, please can anyone who has done Dropbox this year tell me where exactly documents are dropped off in Lagos. Is it DHL or the American Embassy?

Also, I have been reading previous posts and wish to know if the comment that only an applicant can drop off documents is a new development because I had dropped off documents for my mum and sister in previous years even though I was not an applicant at the time.

Thanks a lot everyone in anticipation of your prompt response.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sheezybobby(m): 6:55am On Mar 16, 2022
Dampops:
Documents are dropped at the consulate. Also, only applicants can drop the documents or a member of the family if applying together.

Parents are allowed to drop for their minors/kids though

What type of documents, please can u give me example?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by belle16: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2022
@Dampops - Thanks a lot for your response. God bless you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Your international passport, one passport photo, GTBank visa receipt, interview appointment letter, DS160 confirmation page

Sheezybobby:

What type of documents, please can u give me example?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Donlino1992: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2022
But they will only collect your international passport and 1 passport photograph and give you the other documents back. Please don't listen to those agents around that embassy area. You don't need to photocopy anything.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Donlino1992: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2022
There was few time slots for 22nd March.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nunicelady(f): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2022
Good morning team,

Are you trying to get an IW appointment date? Are you willing to commit to put in a little of your time to achieve this? If yes, please join this link.

Copy, paste in your browser and join us.

https:///+dlRgY2o53UsxMTY0

You are welcome.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by whiteMandingo: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2022
Chikay1234:
I got denied today for my 221g interview. The VO kept asking questions on my childbirth. I had 3 kids there all with B1/B2 Visa

awwww sorry about that. same visa or different visas?. did you go with your receipts?. was your bill for each birth over 8k usd?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by simbolee(f): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2022
Must the GTBank Visa receipt be a colored printout? Thanks

Dampops:
Your international passport, one passport photo, GTBank visa receipt, interview appointment letter, DS160 confirmation page

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Abokyaly: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2022
NO It can be in black/white

simbolee:
Must the GTBank Visa receipt be a colored printout? Thanks

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nadnad: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2022
sappy1981:
Good Morning Nadnad,

I was one of the fortunate few to get my visa approved after the first used for Child birth purposes on that day. The VO was very firm and denied all who had stayed longer than the declared period on the DS 160 form.

Its a bad story for the couple banned from the USA for life. It is well.

Oh really , maybe I would have seen you.
Lolz

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lekkistar: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=Nadnad post=111085143][/quote]

Banned for life
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by simbolee(f): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Thanks for the response
Abokyaly:
NO It can be in black/white

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.