Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (947717 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wuki: 6:55pm On May 12, 2022
I booked dropoff for a relative for same date (April 21) and he picked up his passport (with visa) this past Tuesday. On the other hand I have some relatives who dropped off on April 24th status is still “Administrative Processing.” Patience is the word of the day.

Halytude:
Hello everyone, I’m new on this thread and I have a question. I submitted my B1/B2 visa application (IW) on April 21 and my status on CEAC shows administrative processing till date; case was last updated on April 28. I haven’t been asked to walk in for an interview or submit additional documents. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced a similar wait time? What did you do?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 7:04pm On May 12, 2022
Halytude:
Hello everyone, I’m new on this thread and I have a question. I submitted my B1/B2 visa application (IW) on April 21 and my status on CEAC shows administrative processing till date; case was last updated on April 28. I haven’t been asked to walk in for an interview or submit additional documents. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced a similar wait time? What did you do?

Where was it submitted? My parents submitted via IW on 4/29, in Lagos, and it still showing as "Application Received". Last updated date, has changed twice, with the latest one being 5/11. Looks like it's taking longer than the usual. The CEAC web portal is misleading as, well. Stating to check back after two days of Interview or submission via IW.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by purplish(f): 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
TDH1680:

Where was it submitted? My parents submitted via IW on 4/29, in Lagos, and it still showing as "Application Received". Last updated date, has changed twice, with the latest one being 5/11.

In the exact same boat as your parents. Submitted in Lagos on 4/28. My wahala now is that I carried my coconut head and submitted my passport despite having a trip next week, because a few Lagos IW applicants I know who submitted March/early April got their passports back in 2 weeks cry
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 9:07pm On May 12, 2022
purplish:

In the exact same boat as your parents. Submitted in Lagos on 4/28. My wahala now is that I carried my coconut head and submitted my passport despite having a trip next week, because a few Lagos IW applicants I know who submitted March/early April got their passports back in 2 weeks cry

LOL @Coconut head. Is it an international trip or can you present another form of ID, as proof? I am not sure why it's now taking so long. People that sumbitted, earlier on when the process started, said it took only 2-3 business days. No?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by purplish(f): 9:53pm On May 12, 2022
TDH1680:

LOL @Coconut head. Is it an international trip or can you present another form of ID, as proof? I am not sure why it's now taking so long. People that sumbitted, earlier on when the process started, said it took only 2-3 business days. No?

It's an international trip oh, flights booked and all. I really played myself...they kuku told us the process takes 2 months.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pilot4Airbus(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2022
Shemadex:
pls is it IW? As u av choose October 22 can u still go ahead of checking until u get desirable date for urself?

It’s Not IW
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 12:13am On May 13, 2022
April 24th was on Sunday sir
wuki:
I booked dropoff for a relative for same date (April 21) and he picked up his passport (with visa) this past Tuesday. On the other hand I have some relatives who dropped off on April 24th status is still “Administrative Processing.” Patience is the word of the day.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wuki: 6:21am On May 13, 2022
ozymes:
April 24th was on Sunday sir

Sorry that was a typo. April the 25th. Point is we are still waiting too.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella91: 8:21am On May 13, 2022
Please I have an appointment for 10:45 am what time I'm I suppose to be at the embassy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella91: 8:25am On May 13, 2022
I was unable to add my one year old on my visa schedule as a dependent because her international passport took longer than expected.
Now I booked another appointment for her but the only closer date was 2023. I am planning on taking her to the interview with me to see if they will allow her to join my family appointment. Has any had any luck with this?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by prettybimbim: 8:53am On May 13, 2022
Morning Everyone. Please o need help with booking interview waiver date for my mum.. its been 2 week with no luck. Please tell me how to go about it.
Thx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nikanne: 9:59am On May 13, 2022
Stella91:
I was unable to add my one year old on my visa schedule as a dependent because her international passport took longer than expected.
Now I booked another appointment for her but the only closer date was 2023. I am planning on taking her to the interview with me to see if they will allow her to join my family appointment. Has any had any luck with this?

Yes! I did the same. The lady doing the registration didn’t accept at first. After my interview, I explained to the visa officer and she went in and said it was fine but that my baby had to be registered. So we went back to the registration window to get it done

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Juxen: 11:37am On May 13, 2022
Please can some one add me to the group for DIY IW for Lagos,
All the links I see here have all expired and are not working
Help me please
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 12:21pm On May 13, 2022
please am inside this same shoe, we had our baby after the appointment date and i plan adding her on the trip
i plan to buy the visa fees and fill her ds 160 form and take it along when we going for the interview cause she is not even upto 1 year,
that we can leave behind
please what do you suggest to do

Nikanne:

Yes! I did the same. The lady doing the registration didn’t accept at first. After my interview, I explained to the visa officer and she went in and said it was fine but that my baby had to be registered. So we went back to the registration window to get it done
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 2:18pm On May 13, 2022
Has anyone that submitted application via IW, in the week beginning 4/25, gotten any update, yet? My parents still showing Application Received". Just checked again now. Any joy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 2:20pm On May 13, 2022
purplish:

It's an international trip oh, flights booked and all. I really played myself...they kuku told us the process takes 2 months.

That's tough! Lets hope for an update, early next week. As today looks bleak, already. sad
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 987Real: 2:26pm On May 13, 2022
987Real:
As a former consular officer.
Based on your experience what does

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 2:39pm On May 13, 2022
Abuja or Lagos?
TDH1680:
Has anyone that submitted application via IW, in the week beginning 4/25, gotten any update, yet? My parents still showing Application Received". Just checked again now. Any joy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nikanne: 4:08pm On May 13, 2022
pufframmy:
please am inside this same shoe, we had our baby after the appointment date and i plan adding her on the trip
i plan to buy the visa fees and fill her ds 160 form and take it along when we going for the interview cause she is not even upto 1 year,
that we can leave behind
please what do you suggest to do

I think you should try especially as it’s a family application . The worse that can happen is they’ll say no.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kaykehin: 6:12pm On May 13, 2022
Good evening all, please how do I schedule a 221(g) appointment? Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 6:14pm On May 13, 2022
thanks

Nikanne:

I think you should try especially as it’s a family application . The worse that can happen is they’ll say no.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella91: 7:21pm On May 13, 2022
Thank you so much
Nikanne:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 8:27pm On May 13, 2022
ozymes:
Abuja or Lagos?

Lagos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by unclekala: 8:59pm On May 13, 2022
Teminio:
It seems the gurus in the house have reduced their responses to only IW.
Response will be appreciated for those of us not covered in the 24 months window for renewal or fresh applicants.
Is there a new thread or group that could help to hastening securing appointment date please?
The current earliest date was 2024. Any help to secure date this year.... please!
Thank you

Hi People,
I have put in an application for renewal( IW) for my mum.Towards the end of the application i got the notice that says based on the response to questions asked, you qualify for IW.I have also completed the DS-160.I don't see anywhere on her profile that shows information on documents to drop off and where.I chose Isolo when completing the application.If i proceed to click on the tab that says schedule appointment.It says "no appointment date available? How do i move on from here? How can i get the link to the telegram group. Thanks in advance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 9:06pm On May 13, 2022
It appears the waiting would continue till next week
TDH1680:

Lagos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TosinOlowo: 10:02pm On May 13, 2022
Hello everyone this is an emergency. I need to book appointment for B1 B2 visa. I am not qualified for drop box. Can someone send the link to join a group? God bless u

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 10:12pm On May 13, 2022
ozymes:
It appears the waiting would continue till next week

Unfortunately! Keep me in the loop, and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tessydunbi: 10:23pm On May 13, 2022
Hi everyone! Pls I need the telegram link for Dropbox appointment in Lagos. All the ones I've seen here didn't show up in my telegram. It's urgent. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tessydunbi: 10:34pm On May 13, 2022
You need to 'know' someone in the bank to help you. If they can't, go to another bank. Uba works fast, so is access but again u need to know them. The branch should have told u to go ahead before u fill it. If not, move to another bank.
iyanuakin:
Good afternoon Gurus in the house, im due to travel on the 21st, filled form A for PTA on trade website since last week, been visiting sterling bank but keep getting stories of no allocation yet, can someone advice or suggest next action please
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hungryfool: 11:18pm On May 13, 2022
Good evening people,

Can I get the link to join the telegram group for IW Abuja?
I am willing to check at night for dates...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rebless(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2022
Hello fellows

Please does anyone knows the nearest/closest available date for a B1/B2 interview appointment at the US Consulate in Lagos.

Please your input will be highly appropriated
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kaykehin: 8:44am On May 14, 2022
Good morning Gurus in the house, please I picked up my passport yesterday but was asked to schedule another interview under the 221G category. Attached refers. How do I go about it please? Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (441) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.