Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (927464 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (435) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by saj4peace: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sorry o, please can u share the issue on the Financial Support, how do u mean?

abusigna:
PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP

I WAS DENIED STUDENT VISA ROUGHLY SIX MONTH AGO BASE ON FINANCIAL SUPPORT BUT NOW THE SCHOOL RE-ISSUED ANOTHER I-20 , I HAVE PAID FOR MRV BUT I CANT FIND ANY APPOINTMENT AVAILABILITY BECAUSE I WAS ASKED IF REFUSED VISA IN LAST 6 MONTH AND I CLICK YES..

PLEASE CAN ANYONE EXPERT ON THIS TO HELP ME OUT
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by uchetobi(f): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
burk:
Good evening my people. Hope we all had a stress free activities today? I attended my US visa interview today, after series of questions and answers session, the visa was approved.

Hi, have you picked up your passport?

How many days after your interview did you get notification for passport pickup.
Thanks!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
Enyinne:
If u hv any need to change date or ask for a refund on this ticket, i will advise u dont use them .

That's what I noticed. I didn't like the reviews I saw online
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by KolaSteven(m): 4:06am On Nov 09, 2022
KolaSteven:
Hello folks,

I want to travel on to the US for a week from November 27th to attend the most prestigious academic conference in my field (Artificial Intelligence) and its location changes every year. And I want to know if it's still quite feasible to apply for the needed B-1 visa or if I should save my strength and scrap the plans.

My workshops papers are still under review but if accepted (will.know by Oct. 20), I'll be presenting two research papers at 2 workshops at the conference. I am also invited as a keynote speaker for one of the workshops at the conference. Can I request an expedited appointment slot on this basis?

My profile:
- I am a final-year undergrad in Nigeria
- Previous travels: Italy, Germany, Tunisia - all of them earlier this year, and in the process of getting another Schengen visa to speak at a tech conference in Lithuania in early November.
- Fundings: I'll be funding myself. I might still get a scholarship or something, but I won't know until close to the date.

Considering the close timeline, do I still have a realistic chance of getting an appointment slot/visa in time to go to the US? Looking forward to your response. Thank you!

An update on this is that I got my emergency request approved yesterday, about 3 working days after applying.

One thing I'm a bit puzzled about, though... I was prompted to reschedule and choose one of the new available dates. But upon checking my portal, I kept getting no dates available for over 12 hours now. For those that have expedited before, is this a common occurrence?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cosade(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2022
flourishing247:
Please has anyone ever used waka now to book a ticket? What was your experience?

Yes, regularly. Tested and trusted.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Emmaonyeo: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2022
Apply for emergency date
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Emmaonyeo: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Obehi212: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2022
Please how much is visa fee for student. Urgent answer please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Emmaonyeo: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Is it okay ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Emmaonyeo: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2022
burk:
Good evening my people. Hope we all had a stress free activities today? I attended my US visa interview today, after series of questions and answers session, the visa was approved.

Can we have your transcript ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ImoleNaomi: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yes it's lagos,my only concern is that hope it's not because I canceled the previous appointment
I just want to be sure that's not the reason why I couldn't get an appointment
quote author=tonexman18 post=118252388]Try Lagos... they have stopped giving date in Abuja for now[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewWifey: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
[quote
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewWifey: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Updated
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sihamey: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
NewWifey:
I made a request a few weeks ago and have been snubbed. Is this a silly question, no one has the answer or y'all chose to ignore? cheesy I've scanned through several threads within the last two weeks and haven't found a step-by-step answer so I'll ask again.

My mom qualifies for interview waiver to drop off her passport and I'm unable to see any available slots for Abuja. Please help. How do I request a date for B1/B2? We applied since August.
Haven’t you hear that Abuja is no longer giving appointment date currently canceling scheduled dates due to insecurity. Try lagos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
NewWifey:
I made a request a few weeks ago and have been snubbed. Is this a silly question, no one has the answer or y'all chose to ignore? cheesy I've scanned through several threads within the last two weeks and haven't found a step-by-step answer so I'll ask again.

My mom qualifies for interview waiver to drop off her passport and I'm unable to see any available slots for Abuja. Please help. How do I request a date for B1/B2? We applied since August.

No appointments for Abuja till further notice. The embassy is not open to the public for now. Use Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Emmaonyeo:
please can someone review my transcript I have my US interview in Lagos in less than 10 days

Is that okay ?

You are in the wrong thread. Go to US visa for students. That's where you will get the right answers

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
cosade:

Yes, regularly. Tested and trusted.

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewWifey: 3:53am On Nov 10, 2022
[quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Emmaonyeo: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2022
flourishing247:

You are in the wrong thread. Go to US visa for students. That's where you will get the right answers

Thank you very much
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chemicalboss1(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2022
pls house can someone have a change of plan in his arrival date for a visiting visa because a friend of mine miss his arrival and departure date. his arrival date is suppose to be on the 4th of November but he didn't travel at that time but his thinking of travelling next year November with the same visa pls house will it be possible.?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abusigna: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
KolaSteven:

An update on this is that I got my emergency request approved yesterday, about 3 working days after applying.

One thing I'm a bit puzzled about, though... I was prompted to reschedule and choose one of the new available dates. But upon checking my portal, I kept getting no dates available for over 12 hours now. For those that have expedited before, is this a common occurrence?

I had a similar experience which i think will be helpful to everyone on this platform.. i applied for emergency request and for two weeks no response to my email of denial or approval and there's no way i can reach out to this people on phone they ll going to direct you to website..

what i did .. i login in back to my account and click on the ***Provide Feedback ** i have to send them a message about whats happening and believe me within 24 hours i got a message on my email that my request is approved.... i suspect there's a lot of work on the desk .. we have to explore every possibility to reach them is whatever means..
hope this story will help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
so far you have your visa and still valid
your travel plan can change, so i dont think there is issue on that

Chemicalboss1:
pls house can someone have a change of plan in his arrival date for a visiting visa because a friend of mine miss his arrival and departure date. his arrival date is suppose to be on the 4th of November but he didn't travel at that time but his thinking of travelling next year November with the same visa pls house will it be possible.?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Viviebas98: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please house i have a question. I was trying to schedule an appointment in lagos and i have not been able to see an available date. Instead i get this ''Your request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. You will receive an email once your request is approved''. It is almost 2 weeks i got this and no email yet what can i do please.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Malevonent: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Viviebas98:
Please house i have a question. I was trying to schedule an appointment in lagos and i have not been able to see an available date. Instead i get this ''Your request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. You will receive an email once your request is approved''. It is almost 2 weeks i got this and no email yet what can i do please.

somebody waited 2wks + before being responded to. but now it appears that if your mrv fee payment was after may 1 2022, you would not be eligible for dropbox
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by edimalo(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Had a previous USA visit visa refusal. Can't remember the exact appointment date. Is there a way to request the details from USCIS / US immigration. What can I do.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NOBIAMAKA: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Beloved members,
my appointment was resheduled and the interview is less than 2months.
How do i edit some information on my ds 160 form and when is the best time to do it.
Your kind reponse is appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sincerechic: 6:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Good morning all.

How many days after successful interview do we expect text message for passport pickup these days?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (435) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: BloodyMitch(f), aremuforlife(m), fohbnfoo420

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.