Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (934841 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MummyHalo(f): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
[quote author=Enishit post=118777197][/quote]
Hi, I got this response when I tried to book an IW appointment. I was hoping to see a calendar to choose a date. Please, is this normal?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enishit: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
MummyHalo:

Hi, I got this response when I tried to book an IW appointment. I was hoping to see a calendar to choose a date. Please, is this normal?
Yes it’s normal u will receive a mail by tomorrow morning let say around 10am that it’s been approved to book a date. I got the same for 4 of us.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MummyHalo(f): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
Enishit:

Yes it’s normal u will receive a mail by tomorrow morning let say around 10am that it’s been approved to book a date. I got the same for 4 of us.
Thank you so much!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NOBIAMAKA: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Enishit:

I need your help , our interview is 2nd week of january but we are qualified for drop box , kindly assist me on how to process it. Family of 4 too and we are all qualified. I appreciate your reponse. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by patricia23: 1:51am On Nov 30, 2022
Hello.
For those that have submitted via Dropbox. How long did it take to get ur passport back?
On the appointment page, it says processing takes 2 months and you can’t request for your passport back during that period.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by patricia23: 2:03am On Nov 30, 2022
neni83:

Hi, have you received your passport now? I am also having the same issue- no status

Have you guys collected your passport ? Any update ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Diamondroyal: 2:47am On Nov 30, 2022
MummyHalo:

Please what date is your visa fee ,is it before May,1 2022.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Diamondroyal: 2:48am On Nov 30, 2022
Enishit:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by SimiMaya: 3:48am On Nov 30, 2022
Hello, please I am flying out of Abuja Nigeria with Lufthansa on Saturday, transiting through FRA to Dallas, US. I’m Nigerian flying with a Nigerian passport and was fully vaccinated last year against Covid -19. Do I still need a negative covid test to fly or would my certificate of vaccination suffice?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sholsy: 3:55am On Nov 30, 2022
Enishit:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MummyHalo(f): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2022
Diamondroyal:

Yes
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enishit: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2022
Diamondroyal:

I paid on the same date it was updated 24th of November 2022 and I booked an appointment next day 25th.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enishit: 11:12am On Nov 30, 2022
NOBIAMAKA:

I need your help , our interview is 2nd week of january but we are qualified for drop box , kindly assist me on how to process it. Family of 4 too and we are all qualified. I appreciate your reponse. Thank you

Hello kindly go ahead with the interview since it’s second week in Jan cos IW dates are eating into March now. Except if your date is later than March.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enishit: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2022
patricia23:
Hello.
For those that have submitted via Dropbox. How long did it take to get ur passport back?
On the appointment page, it says processing takes 2 months and you can’t request for your passport back during that period.

I submitted my mums own on the 15th of November got a message on the 22nd that is ready for pick up.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enishit: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2022
MummyHalo:

Did u get the mail?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kondomax: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2022
So since the recent update with the interview waiver.
I qualified for it but i just paid for my visa fee few days ago.
Is it advisable to still go ahead with the submission given the clause of only working with those before MAY 1.

Also when filling the ds160, what should i do if i dont have any contact in the usa to fill in the application before.
The company i was with that was located there which took me there is the first time which was a network marketing company, I am no longer part of them or should i say just remained dormant in it and moved on to other things.

Since i dont have anyone there to put as contact as am to provide one with adddress and phone number.

What do you advise, Should i skip that part or what.

Will appreciate the response.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NOBIAMAKA: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Enishit:

Hello kindly go ahead with the interview since it’s second week in Jan cos IW dates are eating into March now. Except if your date is later than March.

I appreciate your response, my interview is less than 2months but would prefer drop box. Abeg i need to chat you privately am a lady. How do l contact you. Pleaseeeee.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enishit: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
NOBIAMAKA:

I appreciate your response, my interview is less than 2months but would prefer drop box. Abeg i need to chat you privately am a lady. How do l contact you. Pleaseeeee.

Send me an email via the nairaland mail
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kondomax: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Is it advisable to still go ahead with the submission given the clause of only working with those before MAY 1.

Also when filling the ds160, what should i do if i dont have any contact in the usa to fill in the application before.
The company i was with that was located there which took me there is the first time which was a network marketing company, I am no longer part of them or should i say just remained dormant in it and moved on to other things.

Since i dont have anyone there to put as contact as am to provide one with adddress and phone number.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by olorobolanle88: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hello, I have just been told that the next available date for IW (Interview waiver) is in June, should I go ahead and choose it or is there a possibility that January or earlier dates will still show?
Kindly advise me.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Diamondroyal: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
olorobolanle88:
Hello, I have just been told that the next available date for IW (Interview waiver) is in June, should I go ahead and choose it or is there a possibility that January or earlier dates will still show?
Kindly advise me.

Waoh, June ......

Dear all, please kindly be updating us here of the next available date for IW (INTERVIEW WAIVER) .

Thank you .

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
kondomax:

Thanks

Since you've paid. Go ahead and submit. It's better to be on the queue than just wait.

If you don't have any contact then what is your purpose of visit?

The contact can be any individual in the US who knows you or the name of the company you plan to visit during your trip.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Myfavour22: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Iamfavored:
Good day people.
An agent got me an interview date.
Now I noticed that my name on CGI is
Surname and First name only.

But on my ds160 form and passport, I have three names: Surname, First name and middle name.

It's stated on the page that one should put the the first and middle names inside the first name field. Kindly see attached.

I asked him to change as I couldn't do so on my end.

He says it's not a challenge. That I shouldn't worry.

But I'm concerned. Kindly advise please.

Thank you.
It’s not an issue
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Iamfavored: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Myfavour22:

It’s not an issue
Thank you very much beloved m
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MummyHalo(f): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Enishit:

Did u get the mail?
Hi, I got the mail this afternoon and saw a date in April but the appointment confirmation looks more like an interview appointment. The appointment detail has the address of the consulate which is quite different from IW confirmation that I know.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NOBIAMAKA: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Enishit:

Send me an email via the nairaland mail

I dont know how to send mail on nairaland, kindly put me through. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HRprof: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
HRprof:
Any update for those with canceled appointments date at Abuja embassy ?
Any transfer applicant from Abuja to Lagos?
I’m asking because I don’t see Abuja embassy reopening till after election, my interview is before election @ Abuja embassy and I’m not ready to forfeit my visa fee after waiting for over 1 year grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enishit: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
MummyHalo:

Hi, I got the mail this afternoon and saw a date in April but the appointment confirmation looks more like an interview appointment. The appointment detail has the address of the consulate which is quite different from IW confirmation that I know.

For others who might not understand this is how it looks like but the appointment confirmation page must be presented at the Dhl drop off center which is either Ikeja or Isolo . No other place is allowed in lagos

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Baker77: 4:15am On Dec 01, 2022
Hello ,I’ve got a date for June 2024 ,is it possible I reschedule for earlier date?

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by borryworld: 6:09am On Dec 01, 2022
I couldn't pick a date for the dropbox too because it looks more like physical interview
Enishit:

For others who might not understand this is how it looks like but the appointment confirmation page must be presented at the Dhl drop off center which is either Ikeja or Isolo . No other place is allowed in lagos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2022
SimiMaya:
Hello, please I am flying out of Abuja Nigeria with Lufthansa on Saturday, transiting through FRA to Dallas, US. I’m Nigerian flying with a Nigerian passport and was fully vaccinated last year against Covid -19. Do I still need a negative covid test to fly or would my certificate of vaccination suffice?
Certificate of vaccination is all you need both here and on your way back home

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.