Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (948888 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by aaidel(m): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tvegas:
Are you tracking it through ceac.Gov

whats that?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ifax(f): 12:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by aaidel(m): 12:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sogba1145: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Good morning everyone , I want to find out the renewal process for b1/b2 visa . My uncle had filled the the form online for renewal and submitted. The question is this, does the applicant need to have approval to submit for the Dropbox or you simply go to u.s consulate to submit for Dropbox after filling online form? Your guidance Will highly be appreciated.Big thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DecentT: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2023
Please, can I reschedule a visa appointment date which was scheduled for July, 2024, so as to get a closer date without having to pay for a fresh visa processing fee?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tonexman18(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2023
DecentT:
Please, can I reschedule a visa appointment date which was scheduled for July, 2024, so as to get a closer date without having to pay for a fresh visa processing fee?
Yes.. But i don't think there is a closer date yet
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DecentT: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
tonexman18:

Thanks for your response. Kindly advice me on how to go about the rescheduling process as someone notified me of available dates in Lagos yesterday, but I was thinking that rescheduling an appointment date would require me filling out a fresh DS160 form plus paying visa processing fees afresh.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tonexman18(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ok
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tonexman18(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
DecentT:

Thanks for your response. Kindly advice me on how to go about the rescheduling process as someone notified me of available dates in Lagos yesterday, but I was thinking that rescheduling an appointment date would require me filling out a fresh DS160 form plus paying visa processing fees afresh.
On the left column when you login, you'll see reschedule appointment, just click on it, fill the captcha and select from the available date

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by IkwerreBabe: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Any advice?

IkwerreBabe:
Hello Nairalanders-
Happy Friday! Looking for some advice.

A male friend has an upcoming appt next month and needs advice on how best to approach his interview. For context, he is 36 years old, has no travel history, has owned his own company of 11 employees for the past 5 years and wants to attend a few conferences and tour the US. A few questions:
1. As CEO/Founder, should he state his company is sponsoring him or that he is sponsoring himself? Essentially he is the same person, my question related more to taxonomy. Does one hold more weight?
2. Should he mention he will stay in a hotel or that I will accommodate him. Either is feasible. For context, I am a married woman, living with my husband + two children and he is financially able to support himself. I will not be providing any financial documents.
3. He initially completed his DS-160 form in April '22, is a new one required?

Any information you can provide is appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Jomonix: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
My USA b1 / b2 visa expired in 2020. The passport on which this visa was issued has expired but I have a new passport now. I want to apply for IW. Am I qualified for IW using the new passport
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ciwi: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jomonix:
My USA b1 / b2 visa expired in 2020. The passport on which this visa was issued has expired but I have a new passport now. I want to apply for IW. Am I qualified for IW using the new passport

Yes. You would be asked to submit both the expired and new passport
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by yvy1(f): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jomonix:

A new passport is not the problem. Just attach your old passports to the new one.

The major issue is to apply within the validity period for the interview waiver i.e 48months from when your last visa expired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by yvy1(f): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2023
GFavor:
Goodday house. My Visa expired in Feb 2019, Can I still apply for Drop box I am about 15days outside the 48mths window.

There's no harm in trying. What's the worst that can happen?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2023
sogba1145:
Good morning everyone , I want to find out the renewal process for b1/b2 visa . My uncle had filled the the form online for renewal and submitted. The question is this, does the applicant need to have approval to submit for the Dropbox or you simply go to u.s consulate to submit for Dropbox after filling online form? Your guidance Will highly be appreciated.Big thanks

He needs to go to https://www.ustraveldocs.com and click on schedule an appointment, log in and then choose an appointment date. It will ask him some questions to determine if he is qualified for Dropbox then he can do what it says and pick a date.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Jomonix: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2023
yvy1:

A new passport is not the problem. Just attach your old passports to the new one.

The major issue is to apply within the validity period for the interview waiver i.e 48months from when your last visa expired

Many thanks 🙏

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Jomonix: 8:01am On Mar 05, 2023
ciwi:

Yes. You would be asked to submit both the expired and new passport

Many thanks 👍
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ayabemm16: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pls what docs do we go with for dropbox asides passport?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by IkwerreBabe: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hi, any advice please?
IkwerreBabe:
Any advice?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by IkwerreBabe: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hi, any advice please?

IkwerreBabe:
Hello Nairalanders-
Happy Friday! Looking for some advice.

A male friend has an upcoming appt next month and needs advice on how best to approach his interview. For context, he is 36 years old, has no travel history, has owned his own company of 11 employees for the past 5 years and wants to attend a few conferences and tour the US. A few questions:
1. As CEO/Founder, should he state his company is sponsoring him or that he is sponsoring himself? Essentially he is the same person, my question related more to taxonomy. Does one hold more weight?
2. Should he mention he will stay in a hotel or that I will accommodate him. Either is feasible. For context, I am a married woman, living with my husband + two children and he is financially able to support himself. I will not be providing any financial documents.
3. He initially completed his DS-160 form in April '22, is a new one required?

Any information you can provide is appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kudzyrubie25: 6:45am On Mar 06, 2023
tonexman18:
hello please is there a WhatsApp group for b1/b2 visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tonexman18(m): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2023
Kudzyrubie25:
hello please is there a WhatsApp group for b1/b2 visa?
I honestly don't know
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Hi guys. Pls my children were asked to schedule follow up appointments for fingerprinting. We have gone to do it on cgi but no dates appear. Do they release the dates from time to time or is there another way to do it?

Oh and for those asking, they have started giving the 5 years. My husband just got his own. He applied since Feb 7th and just picked up today.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Beelaye:
Hi guys. Pls my children were asked to schedule follow up appointments for fingerprinting. We have gone to do it on cgi but no dates appear. Do they release the dates from time to time or is there another way to do it?

Oh and for those asking, they have started giving the 5 years. My husband just got his own. He applied since Feb 7th and just picked up today.
Thank you for this update cheesy
Also for the scheduling of appointment for the kids I think you should call the contact centre, they should be in the best position to advise on what to do or better still do it for you.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ayabemm16: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2023
Please what docs do we go with for dropbox asides passport? so we need additional docs asides what was asked. Like bank statements, paystubs etc!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by RooPreme: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2023
ayabemm16:
Please what docs do we go with for dropbox asides passport? so we need additional docs asides what was asked. Like bank statements, paystubs etc!
Pls house, help us answer this question quick.... Is there any need for invitation letter and statements of account for IW
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2023
RooPreme:

Pls house, help us answer this question quick.... Is there any need for invitation letter and statements of account for IW

When I went for mine they just collected my intl passports and 2 passport pics with those my pages I printed when applying
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Posa: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good day all.
I applied for B1/B2 visa in 2018 when I was in my penultimate year in the University and was denied on grounds of insufficient home ties. My Cousin in the United States Army is inviting Me for his Graduation in April 2023 which is less than a month from now. I have filled my DS-160 form and about to book an appointment. He said there is a way he would expedite it using The US Army link. Please is this feasible? What are my chances now and what do I need to put in place? Pleaseeeeeeeeee
Also, he is the one sponsoring the trip, I am 31 years old.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nuttycaptain: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
hello house.

anyone have any idea the earliest date for interviews at the Lagos embassy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ciwi: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
RooPreme:

For IW, you just go with your ds160, receipt, intl passports, passport picture and appointment confirmation

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ciwi: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
ayabemm16:

For IW, you just go with your ds160, receipt, intl passports, passport picture and appointment confirmation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Femaleoutfit: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
DS160 😳 i dint save the form o
ciwi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (441) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.