Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (941174 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by FarAndWide: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2023
We assist in getting early dates

deegalaxy:

Be careful of scammers, keep checking the site at random times at max. check 4 times a day you won't get you blocked, still you get ur date. Be patience. This @farandwide fellow na obviously agent, all he says on this thread is "dm me"
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Yk45: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2023
Hello House, my parents and brother submitted their application for Dropbox on the 9th of June.
Case created: 13/06/23
Approved: 21/06/23 (All applicant)
Issued: 22/06/23 (both parents)

My issue now is, my brother application is still showing approved and not issued. Is it something to be worried about or has anyone been in this situation before?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Anakin1: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
I want to retrieve my DS-160 form but it keeps writing

"No matching data found".

Please what do I do
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by deegalaxy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nielda234: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
Please I need some advice guys. My appointment is next week and it’s my first US application. I’ve had Schengen and uk and I’ve very well traveled. Asides my 9-5 job, can I mention my business I recently opened and how my purpose of travel is for holiday (meeting up with a friend from Uni) and shopping for my store?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
For US, maintain what is stated in your application. Thank me later
Nielda234:
Please I need some advice guys. My appointment is next week and it’s my first US application. I’ve had Schengen and uk and I’ve very well traveled. Asides my 9-5 job, can I mention my business I recently opened and how my purpose of travel is for holiday (meeting up with a friend from Uni) and shopping for my store?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nielda234: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
hunee:
For US, maintain what is stated in your application. Thank me later
What is in my application is just tourism. It doesn’t have a space to further explain. Are we not suppose to give a vague answer?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 1:55am On Jun 27, 2023
Nielda234:

What is in my application is just tourism. It doesn’t have a space to further explain. Are we not suppose to give a vague answer?

You will trip yourself and flunk your interview with these hassles you are giving yourself. And they are unnecessary.

You made a decision to visit the US, filled the form, paid the fees, secured interview date.
All the reasons that led to that decision and the information you used to fill the form is all you should repeat at the interview.

Tourism: What do Tourist do
State you are visiting: Why that State? What tourist things are you doing in that State? How are you paying for the tourist things you want to do there? While you are doing tourist things in that State, what is the status of your employment/business or school and how will the time you are doing tourist things not affect your job/business or school?

And the age-old and unavoidable economic and social ties that will guarantee you are going to return to Nigeria. Remember, you are an intending immigrant in the eyes of the VO, and you alone have the duty to change the opinion of the VO

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Bigolly(m): 5:19am On Jun 27, 2023
Please Can someone get expedite appointment date for a conference coming up this December?and what are the chances of getting a visa to attend a conference?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by alexisblessed: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2023
Bigolly:
Please Can someone get expedite appointment date for a conference coming up this December?and what are the chances of getting a visa to attend a conference?

They hardly issue those emergency appointments for conference these days oh...i know 4 different people who applied but were denied. But you can still try
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by crusader6(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2023
I have trying to pay my US visa fees at GT bank but no network. I have been to several branches but same thing. Has anyone paid today?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by taioluv: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2023
I want to tell you my experience yesterday at the us embassy...My appointment was 8am, Before I enter the screening hall, I engage one of the halogen security officer working there, I asked him that we were not much on the que, he said they started since 6:30 am, he said that theses VO don't have joy, they don't want us to come to their country and that they have issuing out blue copy since that 6:30am. The guy was not discouraging me by this statement, he was being factual

I saw a couple wearing Lord's Chosen vest, I saw students F1 visas, people spending less than 2 minutes and collecting blue paper from VO
one man that told VO that his salary was 800k monthly and was for tourism visa got blue paper denied

one black American woman VO was so wicked she was issuing blue paper out till I left the hall

I spoke clearly, I answered their questions and no extra explanation, I looked at their face boldly and the VO was not looking at our faces while we were speaking, all their attention were on the computer system and typing al the way, I have traveled to Dubai before, I was for tourism visa I I was rejected and my salary was 400k monthly, I was optimistic but at the same I didn't put all my life and hope

I only saw two people who got white paper because they were widely travelled

This is not to discourage anyone from this US Visa approval.
I wished everyone all the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flavann: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
taioluv:
I want to tell you my experience yesterday at the us embassy...My appointment was 8pm, Before I enter the screening hall, I engage one of the halogen security officer working there, I asked him that we were not much on the que, he said they started since 6:30 am, he said that theses VO don't have joy, they don't want us to come to their country and that they have issuing out blue copy since that 6:30am. The guy was not discouraging me by this statement, he was being factual

I saw a couple weeaing Lord's Chosen best, I saw students F1 visas, people spending less than 2 minutes and collecting blue paper from VO
one man that told VO that his salary was 800k monthly and was for tourism visa got blue paper denied

one black American woman VO was so wicked she was issuing blue paper out till I left the hall

I spoke clearly, I answered their questions and no extra explanation, I looked at their face boldly and the VO was not looking at our faces while we were speaking, all their attention were on the computer system and typing al the way, I have traveled to Dubai before, I was for tourism visa I I was rejected and my salary was 400k monthly, I was optimistic but at the same I didn't put all my life and hope

I only saw two people who got white paper because they were widely travelled

This is not to discourage anyone from this US Visa approval.
I wished everyone all the best.

It will only take grace of God for someone that Visited only UAE to get American Visa for tourism, except for other purpose, note some are lucky but chances are very slim. since trump era, America heavily rely on European visa like shengen, UK and canada to vet documents because America dont. if you have visited Uk , shengen , canada, u stand like 75 percent chance, I was at the embassy 2017 the VO asked me have u ever traveled to any European countries I said no, she refused me immediately. most of my friend that have been to uk or shengen got it. so take time and build ur travel history before applying again. same thing I did.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ceede2: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
FarAndWide:

Send me a DM
Good afternoon Ma/Sir I just DM you. Pls I need your assistance
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
flavann:

It will only take grace of God for someone that Visited only UAE to get American Visa for tourism, except for other purpose, note some are lucky but chances are very slim. since trump era, America heavily rely on European visa like shengen, UK and canada to vet documents because America dont. if you have visited Uk, shengen , canada, u stand like 75 percent chance, I was at the embassy 2017 the VO asked me have u ever traveled to any European countries I said no, she refused me immediately. most of my friend that have been to UK or shengen got it. so take time and build ur travel history before applying again. same thing I did.

Lol, na America you just wash like this.
I don’t agree with a major part of this write up because there’s no clear standard set as to who they want and what travel history they want . I know someone who frequents London and other EU countries and got denied very recently, so how about that?
I also know many people without travel history who got their us visas. No one knows the set criteria or boxes you need to check to get a visa. You can only assume and keep assuming but you can’t correctly conclude based on false assumptions.
Trust me if we all knew what they wanted to issue visas then this thread will not exist because it'll be a waste of time,

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Afromentalist: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
hayyawithme:

If I travel to a Country like Georgia, will it help?
Hello, you sent me a mail. What can I do for you?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Csteven926: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Visa approved at the USA embassy London

Currently a postgraduate student and came in last year

Travel history: Netherlands and 2 other Schengen countries (obtained earlier this year)

Me: Good Morning
Vo: Good Morning
Vo: What's the purpose of your trip
Me: Holiday and visiting family
Vo: What's does your family stay?
Me: Started naming the full address (VO interrupted and said mention just the state) which I did
Vo: How long have you been in the UK
Me: I answered
Vo: What are you currently doing in the UK
Me: I answered (didn't mention my part time work)
Vo: Why the course of study (B.Sc. degree is different from M.Sc. course)
Me: I answered, work experience need some academic backing
Vo: You don't work part time?
Me: I answered, work part-time as a support worker.
Vo: Have you travelled before?
Me: Yes and mentioned the countries (Netherlands and 2 other Schengen countries)
Vo: Asked what activities I did in my trip
Me: I answered and mentioned what I did at one of the country I visited.
VO: That sounds like fun
Me: Yes it was

Took my fingerprints
Visa approved 😁😁😁

Took 4mins max and no additional document was asked aside from my usual DS-160 form, Passport and Resident Card.

Got my passport back after 7working days

9 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mobil567: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flavann: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Lol, na America you just wash like this.
I don’t agree with a major part of this write up because there’s no clear standard set as to who they want and what travel history they want . I know someone who frequents London and other EU countries and got denied very recently, so how about that?
I also know many people without travel history who got their us visas. No one knows the set criteria or boxes you need to check to get a visa. You can only assume and keep assuming but you can’t correctly conclude based on false assumptions.
Trust me if we all knew what they wanted to issue visas then this thread will not exist because it'll be a waste of time,

Thats your opinion i stated mine base on my observation, i have been applying for usa visa since 2001, and have studied them, any application to any embassies now rely on travel history, before trump first traveler usually get usa visa easily, not anymore, only few people get now. trump personally raised this issue that usa embassy should be doing same just like europe uk and canada, to vet document. Usa dont verify student bank statement before trump now they are doing so. I stated with travel history u stand the chance of 75 percent, other things come to play like Job, marriage and age. until i had travel history to france, italy, swiss, germany. thats when i got my visa, after 6 applications.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Purplestorm: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Good day guys, I applied for visit visa and got this response. I am applying for Dropbox. Please what does it mean?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by deegalaxy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Purplestorm: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
deegalaxy:

It means what it says. Wait and Check your Mail.
Thanks for the response, I was confused because I know other people who applied and didn’t get the message so automatically thought it meant I am not qualified for an interview waiver.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ceede2: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
FarAndWide:
We assist in getting early dates

Pls can you assist me for early date for my mom against next year Feb or Match.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by M6ix: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nice , congrats
I hope mine will be just as smooth and fast.
Did you tick self-sponsor in your application?

Csteven926:
Visa approved at the USA embassy London

Currently a postgraduate student and came in last year

Travel history: Netherlands and 2 other Schengen countries (obtained earlier this year)

Me: Good Morning
Vo: Good Morning
Vo: What's the purpose of your trip
Me: Holiday and visiting family
Vo: What's does your family stay?
Me: Started naming the full address (VO interrupted and said mention just the state) which I did
Vo: How long have you been in the UK
Me: I answered
Vo: What are you currently doing in the UK
Me: I answered (didn't mention my part time work)
Vo: Why the course of study (B.Sc. degree is different from M.Sc. course)
Me: I answered, work experience need some academic backing
Vo: You don't work part time?
Me: I answered, work part-time as a support worker.
Vo: Have you travelled before?
Me: Yes and mentioned the countries (Netherlands and 2 other Schengen countries)
Vo: Asked what activities I did in my trip
Me: I answered and mentioned what I did at one of the country I visited.
VO: That sounds like fun
Me: Yes it was

Took my fingerprints
Visa approved 😁😁😁

Took 4mins max and no additional document was asked aside from my usual DS-160 form, Passport and Resident Card.

Got my passport back after 7working days

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Shofat4real(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hello house,
I'm planning to pay for US visa fee right away. I have two dependants. Will I have to pay for their visa fee too?

Also, what's the earliest interview appointment for fresh applicant?

Many thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Csteven926: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Yes I did

It’s expected since I work part time and can cover my entire trip.

M6ix:
Nice , congrats
I hope mine will be just as smooth and fast.
Did you tick self-sponsor in your application?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
Answer questions in correspondence with what is in your form. Simple, because thats where everything starts! 1 question can lead to another, dont looseguard. Goodluck ,
Nielda234:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by M6ix: 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Okay Thanks.
Just wanted to confirm since you were not asked for bank statement.

I am sponsoring myself but been unsure about need to print out bank statements and how many weeks statement they might want to see if asked.

Csteven926:
Yes I did

It’s expected since I work part time and can cover my entire trip.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by chima1978: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2023
Mobil567:
for someone to get rejected in the UK as a student, that person must really have bad luck.
I got rejected in the UK when I was doing my post graduate degree in 2009. When I returned to Nigeria, I have since been issued 2 US visas and 1 just recently.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by chima1978: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2023
FarAndWide:

Send me a DM
Scammer. What can you do for the person? PEOPLE, please do not fall for all these scammers who tell you that they can get you an earlier appointment. Just keep checking at various times in the day BY YOURSELF. That is exactly what they do and they come and lie to desperate people seeking to get earlier appointments that they can.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by johnpoko: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2023
Hey guys is it true that all interview dates for June and July tourist visa were cancelled? A friend of mine told me her agent told her all scheduled interview dates were cancelled.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by taioluv: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
For Lagos or Abuja I did mine on June 26
In Lagos

quote author=johnpoko post=124083730]Hey guys is it true that all interview dates for June and July tourist visa were cancelled? A friend of mine told me her agent told her all scheduled interview dates were cancelled. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (440) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.