Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (933459 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JohnZak: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hi! You can reapply for an emergency appointment and hope that your request is approved before your school resumes. If they deny your request a second time, you can also ask your school to defer your admission till next Fall because of visa dates that will allow to start classes this Fall are unavailable. Most schools will defer admission at least once. This can allow them issue you another I-20 and you can look for regular visa appointments before next Fall. Good luck!!

Noble2019:
I was just denied expedite request now. Please who can help me out n this visa interview schedule. My sch resumption date is early August, 2023. Can I re-apply for emergency or I should apply for another visa? Or what can I do my fellow Nairalander.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JohnZak: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
Since you qualify for Dropbox, you will probably get it by September but nothing is guaranteed and may be cutting it close. There are some folks on here that have waited for close to 3 months from seeking a dropbox date to visa pick-up. You should probably start looking for a dropbox date now before you’re in country. You should have also renewed in Canada or Mexico before coming to Nigeria. Many foreign students do this without any issues. This would have also saved you the dropbox hassle in Nigeria.

Shalomated:
Hello guys, thanks so much for the great conversations here. Very informative.

Please I plan on visiting Nigeria on July 5, 2023 and applying immediately for the dropbox to renew my F1 visa. Please for those who recently applied for the dropbox, Is there a chance of getting a date plus having my visa renewed before Sept 9, 2023?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Shalomated: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
JohnZak:
Since you qualify for Dropbox, you will probably get it by September but nothing is guaranteed and may be cutting it close. There are some folks on here that have waited for close to 3 months from seeking a dropbox date to visa pick-up. You should probably start looking for a dropbox date now before you’re in country. You should have also renewed in Canada or Mexico before coming to Nigeria. Many foreign students do this without any issues. This would have also saved you the dropbox hassle in Nigeria.

Thanks a lot for your feedbacks. I would have started earlier looking for a dropbox date. But by answering "NO" to the question in the attached photo, I am told that I am not eligible for the dropbox. That's the reason I decided to wait until I arrive the country before applying.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Bigolly(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2023
Please can someone get appointment date before the end of this year to attend a conference?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hayyawithme: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2023
I don't see any reason to criticize him, he only ask a question asking for an opinion and advice.

Beelaye:

For real?? It’s cos of people like u they give us a hard time. Visiting visa and u want to MAXIMIZE by working there?? Go and visit and come back!! No wonder they think all of us want to run iaway.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dafeoroyo: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2023
crusader6:
Hello guys!

I made visa payment through my GT bank app. How long does it take for payment to be confirmed and how will I confirm the payment.

What next after payment?

Immediately,check Ur Sms,or Ur mail the message with your payment confirmation number is there

Proceed to fill your ds-160,then go to Ur VFs page,creat log in details and book appointments

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mercyaakan: 7:21am On Jul 03, 2023
I can give you a plug of someone who can help tho

Bigolly:
Please can someone get appointment date before the end of this year to attend a conference?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Myfavour22: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Shalomated:
Thanks a lot for your feedbacks. I would have started earlier looking for a dropbox date. But by answering "NO" to the question in the attached photo, I am told that I am not eligible for the dropbox. That's the reason I decided to wait until I arrive the country before applying.
If you’re going to be physically present to drop it off on the appointment date then you can click yes IMO
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beloved101: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Hi.

Please I’m worried about this visa application process. I already paid the visa fee and registered online but I’m yet to get a mail which I would use to schedule a visa appointment and it’s going to about 3 days now.

Thanks in anticipation of a swift response
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beloved101: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2023
dafeoroyo:

Immediately,check Ur Sms,or Ur mail the message with your payment confirmation number is there

Proceed to fill your ds-160,then go to Ur VFs page,creat log in details and book appointments

I DID ALL THESE BUT I STILL HAVEN’T GOTTEN ANY MAIL TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT. I need it for a conference happing in us at the end of this month.

I don’t know what’s causing a delay in receiving the mail.

I will really appreciate any assistance rn.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beloved101: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2023
smatadex:
Please house, how much is Visa now, in naira?

Approximately 138k
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beloved101: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2023
Purplestorm:
Good day guys, I applied for visit visa and got this response. I am applying for Dropbox. Please what does it mean?

PLEASE HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET THIS EMAIL
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Anneuk: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2023
Good morning all. Do Abuja embassy normally release dates like lagos for F1?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Teminio: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Good evening good people.

Please I will greatly appreciate response to this question.

My nephew just got admission into a University in US.

Prior to the admission he had been included in a visitor visa application for a cousin's wedding in July.

While he was filling application for student visa, a message showed that his profile is already in the system hence he couldn't proceed to complete the application. payment for visa has been made for both b1/b2 and student visa for him.

What should be done for him to progress in the application?

Thanks for anticipated help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Teminio:

Prior to the admission he had been included in a visitor visa application for a cousin's wedding in July.

While he was filling application for student visa, a message showed that his profile is already in the system hence he couldn't proceed to complete the application. payment for visa has been made for both b1/b2 and student visa for him.

He should cancel the visit visa application and proceed with student visa application.
His education trumps his cousin's wedding.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Habibasunramu: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Beloved101:
Hi.

Please I’m worried about this visa application process. I already paid the visa fee and registered online but I’m yet to get a mail which I would use to schedule a visa appointment and it’s going to about 3 days now.

[quote author=Beloved101 post=124225434]Hi.

Please have you gotten the mail to be able to book the appointment, cause I did mine since last week Monday, but nothing yet
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dracoe(m): 3:17am On Jul 06, 2023
Teminio:

Since the cousins wedding is July, he can wait it out if his school wouldn’t be resuming anytime soon.
Once he is back then he can apply for the student visa .
Or just call or mail their customer service to know how to go about it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Habibasunramu: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
[quote author=Habibasunramu post=124234735][/quote]
Pls have you gotten the mail to be able to book the date. Please am really worried, maybe I did something wrong. Sorry for the disturbance
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Habibasunramu: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hello everyone, please I have not gotten the mail to be able to book an appointment date, and I filled the form June 26. Pls can anyone put me through to know if I did anything wrong.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hayyawithme: 5:55am On Jul 08, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Please I need your help. We want to re-apply for US visit visa, currently our chief applicant is out of job, but our problem now is source of funds, please must out source of funds comes from salary.

We have the funds both in our investment and from our rental properties, must we present a bank statement with a salary account?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by patricia23: 12:01am On Jul 09, 2023
Good Evening Everyone .
Please what does this mean ?
"Applicant must dissociate all dependents from their profile and apply for each dependent separately if qualified".

Can both my parents apply with one profile? like they did before ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 2:48am On Jul 09, 2023
patricia23:
Good Evening Everyone .
Please what does this mean ?
"Applicant must dissociate all dependents from their profile and apply for each dependent separately if qualified".

Can both my parents apply with one profile? like they did before ?

Yep…
Same boat we are in.
Couldn’t add dependents on primary profile.
Found two appointments, still looking for one more appointment.

Everyone has to have an individual ustraveldoc profile and book for appointments individually.
It didn’t allow Group or Dependent booking.

We called and emailed USinLagos and no dice. We were asked to get appointments for each applicant.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by patricia23: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2023
Thanks for your reply.

fkj950ax:

Yep…
Same boat we are in.

Everyone has to have an individual ustraveldoc profile and book for appointments individually.

We called and emailed USinLagos and no dice. We were asked to get appointments for each applicant.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Omeniebele: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hello2023:
Hello Abujaniv,
I finished my F1 interview on April 27th, 2023 at Abuja, and the last time my case status was updated at ceac.state.gov was on May 2nd with a status of Application received. Since then, things have continued in this manner. After the interview, I was given a white slip with the locations to pick up my passport and visa in 5–10 days. I've been so concerned since I'm at a loss on what to do. I've contacted the embassy several times via phone and letter and have been advised to wait wit. Already, the two-month mark is approaching. Please, anyone else is going through this lengthy process? My first class is in the fall of 2023.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Omeniebele: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hello2023 please have they reached out to you?am in same situation.plz send me an email louisaubah2@gmail.com
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fruitartist: 12:41am On Jul 10, 2023
Good day all

New here

I need information please on getting early interview dates for a relative in Nigeria.

I was told nearest dates are as far as 500+ days away
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ide2012: 4:28am On Jul 10, 2023
Hey guys-

Can one use Emergency request for B1/B2 marraige visiting ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Habibasunramu: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
deegalaxy:

Reapply again. Don't follow the side that led you to drop box.

Pls what do you mean by this, cause I was also asked the same thing and I clicked no
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Iyaboys: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hello, please is this for Dropbox or physical interview? Can people still appear for non immigrant interviews as a family? Thanks for your response

Yep…
Same boat we are in.

We called and emailed USinLagos and no dice. We were asked to get appointments for each applicant.[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Habibasunramu: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2023
Beloved101:
Hi.

Pls have you been able to get the mail, cause I did mine and nothing yet. Pls you can send me a response here habibasunramu@gmail.com
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dates available for IMMIGRANT Appointments

I got my 3rd appointment right now

patricia23:
Thanks for your reply.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mane48: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2023
fkj950ax:
Dates available for IMMIGRANT Appointments

I got my 3rd appointment right now

only for immigrant visas?

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.