Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (930800 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey !

I have been here B4 YOU. Since take off..forget about this profile . Even before the birth of Nairal..
I'm just using this as a freestyle to cool time off by dolling out few knowledge. Not here for competition or to flex knowledge muscles.

There is God ..Don't give up.

Yeah. Forget my profile too. I've been here since 19kpiridim. Just be nice.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
Alabamah:

They increased this recently?.

It's not up to this amount when I checked in February.
Did USA also increased the visa fee?

June 01, 2023
https://ng.usembassy.gov/update-on-nonimmigrant-visa-fee-increases/
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
Alabamah:

They increased this recently?.

It's not up to this amount when I checked in February.
Did USA also increased the visa fee?

Twice or thrice now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Daratoomuch(f): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
I need some advice. I paid for my VISA fee using the GT Bank App and I put all the details needed correctly. However, I got to discover that on the receipt, the date of birth isn't correct? Instead of 29th of August, it says 30th of August.

Has anyone faced any issue similar to this? How do I resolve it? Would I have to pay a new fee?

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Daratoomuch:
I need some advice. I paid for my VISA fee using the GT Bank App and I put all the details needed correctly. However, I got to discover that on the receipt, the date of birth isn't correct? Instead of 29th of August, it says 30th of August.

Has anyone faced any issue similar to this? How do I resolve it? Would I have to pay a new fee?

Thank you.

First things first, walk into a branch and speak to a person at CS
Failing which, you may have to pay a new fee.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Abizayne: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
Hello House, I would like if there is an active date search i can join for Lagos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Queengel: 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Good evening am sorry to disturb you please how can someone get or find conference to apply to
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey !

Nobody in Nigeria or abroad can claim to have power to influence the issuance of visa ESPECIALLY at the United States Embassy .

What any genuine and experienced travel agent can do for you is to apply for a conference for you , book your hotel reservation, pay your visa fee , book your appointment, and provide supporting documents for you . He can also do some visa questionnaire practice for you so that you will know the possible questions and what to answer . BUT THE AGENT CANNOT GUARANTEE YOU THE VISA 100% EVEN IF YOU PAY HIM OR HER 1 BILLION. But you can give it a try and be careful anyways . There are genuine travel agents but they cannot guarantee visas especially the US visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zodka: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2023
kriscamdi:

Where did you have the interview? abuja or lagos? And when did you apply?

This is long over due. So sorry for the late response, i had the interview outside the country in Qatar, apply around April I think, got a date around June/July. I had to reschedule for Sept. because I was occupied. I think the waiting times are probably different in Nigeria.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zodka: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2023
Daratoomuch:

Thank you.

But the actual date is correct on the application form. You have a print out of that right. If that is correct on the visa application, receipt might not really be an issue.

Hopefully, the gurus in the house can give more insight.

Although, I actually made an error with the place of birth on my spouse application, i applied for us all as a family of 4, and we were still granted.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zodka: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2023
CuteLexy:
Good day, Pls I have a question, I have submitted my application, How do I add my children to it and how do I fill out their forms?

You fill out their form just like you did yours separately, but add your name as companion in their forms. It is when you want to schedule interview that you schedule as a group together. I hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zodka: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2023
Zodka:

You fill out their form just like you did yours separately, but add your name as companion in their forms. It is when you want to schedule interview that you schedule as a group together. I hope it helps.

Also i chose b1/b2 visa for my spouse and I and chose B2 for the kids. Thinking that I do not want to be questioned why 7year old would need B1 visa to do business. But when it was approved they gave us all including the kids b1/b2.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by CuteLexy(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2023
Zodka:

Alright, Thanks for this. I had to be sure, cos after submitting the primary applicant's application I clicked on Create family application, but the session timed out when I tried to save it and couldn't retrieve it. So I want to be sure I can create their own ds160 form separately and be able to add later without issues.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Bashbiv: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
I just paid for my visa fee today and I got this. Like how long is d waiting time expecting mail for scheduled interview. I picked Abuja.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Queengel:

Good evening am sorry to disturb you please how can someone get or find conference to apply to

Hey !

It depends on the kind of conference. For example if you are a teacher ..you can type on Google like ....International Teacher's conference in Alabama ....in USA...in Colorado etc. If you re an engineer..you may ask year 2024 international engineering conference in the USA ..etc .

Using Google is tasking and needs you to be consistent and have patience but if you dedicate time you will achieve your aim .

But apply to a conference that you can defend during your visa interview.

Once you find your appropriate conference, click on apply and go ahead. Some will require you to pay with a valid credit card , check or money order . Some even accepts our local cards and some accept payment on arrival .

There's God..Don't give up.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ess: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey !

I have been here B4 YOU. Since take off..forget about this profile . Even before the birth of Nairal..
I'm just using this as a freestyle to cool time off by dolling out few knowledge. Not here for competition or to flex knowledge muscles.

The truth is that you are providing some wrong informations...

- you do not need any invitation letters for visit visa, VOs will not look at them
- some supporting documents you are mentioning are not needed too like marriage certificates and bank statements
- you can actually retrieve submitted ds160, but im not sure if it is time bound.
- some agents do get closer dates, i dont know how they get them but I'm a witness to that.

Lastly do you have a valid US visa? It feels like you are over trying here. Take it easy ok.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by myabrownn: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
Thanks for sharing the update on Part 4! I remember going through Part 2, and you're right, lots of awesome advice there. I faced some nerves about my interview, but the tips from fellow applicants really helped.

Quick tip: When I was preparing for my interview, I found the links for frequently asked questions and the embassy contacts super handy. Also, the reminder about being truthful in the process is crucial. I kept it real, and it worked out.

For those diving into Part 4, stick to the do-it-yourself approach, and don't hesitate to reach out to the embassy if needed. Best of luck to all the visa seekers! 🌟

By the way, have you checked out the video interviews with VOs? They're pretty insightful!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chibyke101: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Please, can any of the admins of a date search group adds me to their platform. I need a date in November or December. My program start date is in January 2024.

Thank you very much.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ess:

The truth is that you are providing some wrong informations...

- you do not need any invitation letters for visit visa, VOs will not look at them
- some supporting documents you are mentioning are not needed too like marriage certificates and bank statements
- you can actually retrieve submitted ds160, but im not sure if it is time bound.
- some agents do get closer dates, i dont know how they get them but I'm a witness to that.

Lastly do you have a valid US visa? It feels like you are over trying here. Take it easy ok.

HEY ! HEY !

I DID NOT WANT TO REPLY YOU BEFORE BUT I THINK I HAVE TO BECAUSE OF YOUR LAST SENTENCES WHICH EXPOSED YOUR KIND.

you do not need any invitation letters for visit visa, VOs will not look at them. (YOU ARE A CONSULAR RIGHT ?)

1. Visit Visa is B1/B2 ... YES or NO ? type your answer and let everyone read it ......

2. NOW YOU ARE GOING FOR A CONFERENCE OR WEDDING ( WHICH FALLS UNDER B1/B2) .... DO YOU NEED CONFERENCE REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION WHICH SERVE AS YOUR INVITATION LETTER .... YES OR NO ? FAMILY OF 4 ARE GOING FOR A REPUTABLE WEDDING IN THE UNITED STATES..TELL US THE VOS has never asked CAN I SEE THE WEDDING FLIER OR INVITATION ?

3. some supporting documents you are mentioning are not needed too like marriage certificates and bank statements....

YOU ARE GOING FOR A CONFERENCE OR SEMINAR WITH 1 OR 2 WEEKS HOTEL RESERVATION AND YOU CLAIMED TO BE FULLY CAPABLE .... OR HUSBAND AND WIFE ARE GOING FOR A CHRISTIAN CAMP OR SEMINAR FOR 2 WEEKS.... THESE 2 SCENARIOS... TELL ALL NIGERIANS HOW WILL THEY SHOW EVIDENCE OF FUNDS OR FINANCIAL ABILITY ? ASIDE WEARING WEDDING RING AND SHOWING FAMILY PHOTOS ... WHAT DOCUMENTS SHOWS YOU AS A MARRIED APPLICANT ?

4. - you can actually retrieve submitted ds160, but im not sure if it is time bound.

YOU CAN RETRIEVE ONGOING SUBMITTED DS 160 (UN GOING MEANS YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED AT THE END OF THE FORM AND HAVE NOT SUBMITTED FINALLY) WITHIN 30 DAYS ... YES OR NO......

YOU CANNOT RETRIEVE AND EDIT OR ADD INFORMATION OR CORRECT ANYTHING IN ALREADY SIGNED AND FINALLY SUBMITTED DS 160 .... YES OR NO

4.- some agents do get closer dates, i dont know how they get them but I'm a witness to that. FAKE WITNESS. YOU ARE ADVERTISING YOURSELF.

THIS IS THE 1ST SENTENCE THAT EXPOSED YOU AS AN AGENT AND I AM NOT FIGHTING YOU FOR THAT ....

THE ONLY WAY TO GET CLOSER DATE FOR B1/B2 (VISITING VISA ) IS VIA EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT ONLY ...I REPEAT ONLY .... YES OR NO ?

THE 3 CATEGORIES THE USA EMBASSY GIVES EMERGENCY VISA APPOINTMENTS TO ARE

1. MEDICAL
2 . STUDENT AND
3. BUSINESS

YES OR NO ? SO YOUR AGENT OR WHOSOEVER THAT YOU CLAIM THAT THEY DO GET AN EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT CANNOT DO MAGIC...THEY FOLLOWS THE PROCEDURE UNDER THE 3 CATEGORIES ABOVE .... YES OR NO ?

5. Lastly do you have a valid US visa? It feels like you are over trying here. Take it easy ok.

THIS IS THE 2ND SENTENCES THAT EXPOSED YOU AS AN AGENT WHO IS TRYING TO ADVERTISE HIMSELF UNECESSARILY ...

DOES EVERYONE WHO GIVES COUNSEL OR ADVICE HERE HAS A VALID US VISA ?.... YES OR NO ? IS HAVING A VALID US VISA THE QUALIFICATION TO GIVE OR SHARE EXPERIENCE ON NAIRALAND ?

I AM OVERTRYIN ? I AM SPOILING YOUR WORK ABI WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?

I CHALLENGE YOU TO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS FOR PUBLIC TO READ AND DECIDE WHO IS THE JJC OR NOVICE HERE . AND NO MATTER YOUR RESPONSE I WONT REPLY YOU AGAIN !!!

I am not fighting for position here , i am not advertising and I am not here to put anyone down. But if you tackle me YOU GO MEET BRICK WALL .

There is God ...Don't give up.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 2:38am On Nov 19, 2023
Seems it's that season again... the 3rd quarter of the year - strange people with bizarre motives find this thread and just butt in spewing so many bs. But they always disappear after people find out what their deal is.
NewBoyKhashoggi took the 2023 mantle.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 3:20am On Nov 19, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey !

It depends on the kind of conference. For example if you are a teacher ..you can type on Google like ....International Teacher's conference in Alabama ....in USA...in Colorado etc. If you re an engineer..you may ask year 2024 international engineering conference in the USA ..etc .

Using Google is tasking and needs you to be consistent and have patience but if you dedicate time you will achieve your aim .

But apply to a conference that you can defend during your visa interview.

Once you find your appropriate conference, click on apply and go ahead. Some will require you to pay with a valid credit card , check or money order . Some even accepts our local cards and some accept payment on arrival .

There's God..Don't give up.

Statements in the above colors do not go together. Trying to scam your way to the US with fraudulent conferences would be unlikely to find God's favor...

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chefyemc: 3:32am On Nov 19, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey !

You cannot edit a submitted DS I 60 .

Fill another DS 160 and update the new DS 160 on your CGI Portal. You can fill DS 160 100 times if you have the time . Your CGI page will auto update every new information you wrote there .

There is God..don't give up .

Hi,thanks so much .Here are my questions

Pls how do I update ?,
av filled a new form ,how do I undo the previous one ?
Should I just sign and submit this new one ?,
will the old one delete automatically?..
Pls would be waiting for your response
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2023
TWoods:

Statements in the above colors do not go together. Trying to scam your way to the US with fraudulent conferences would be unlikely to find God's favor...

Hey !

Where did you read in that piece that I mention fraudulent conferences ? Do we even have fraudulent conferences ? There are many conference you can apply to and won't even pay for the registration until you arrive .
IS GOOGLE NOW AN ILLEGAL TOOLS TO SEARCH FOR CONFERENCE OR SEMINARS IN THE USA ?

ALRIGHT SIR ! I AM CHALLENGING YOU TELL THE WHOLE PUBLIC THE BEST WAY TO APPLY FOR OR SEARCH FOR A CONFERENCE ?

TRYING TO SCAM HIS WAY INTO THE US...OKAY HE SHOULD WAIT TILL THEY RE OPEN VISA LOTTERY ??

SIR ...YOU ARE NOT COMMITTING ANY CRIME IF YOU ENTER ANY COUNTRY LEGALLY AND DECIDE TO BECOME A CITIZEN OF THAT COUNTRY....ALL LEGALLY ...ITS NOT A SIN SIR .

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2023
y'all writing epistles here should let us rest!
@justwise, come and flush this place abeg!

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2023
Chefyemc:

Hi,thanks so much .Here are my questions

Pls how do I update ?,
av filled a new form ,how do I undo the previous one ?
Should I just sign and submit this new one ?,
will the old one delete automatically?..
Pls would be waiting for your response

Hey !

You are back ....I am just laughing.

1. If you are certain that you have filled the new one appropriately AND THE NEW ONE ACCEPTED YOUR PHOTO because the print out must shows your photo.... Review it very well and print out the pages before final submission ......NOW SIGN AND CLICK SUBMIT AND PRINT OUT THE CONFIRMATION PAGE..

2. If you are certain that you don't need the old one again leave it ..forget it ...it will disappear itself after 30days...just FOCUS ON THIS NEW ONE .

HOW TO UPDATE ....

1. For the New DS 160 you just submitted and print out and which displays your photo and Confirmation number .... YOU ARE GOOD TO GO WITH IT ..THATS WHAT YOU 'RE TAKING TO THE EMBASSY .

2. Login to your CGI Portal ..(that page you booked your appointment). AFTER LOGIN ..look your Upper left and click Update profile... It will bring out new page ..Stroll down and find DS 160 NUMBER .....CLEAR THE ONE YOU SEE ....AND TYPE THE NEW DS 160 CONFIRMATION NUMBER IN YOUR HAND IN THE SPACE.

3. STROLL down to the right side of the page and click SAVE . After saving successfully....Log out of your CGI portal ....

4. Let's assume you do all this on Sunday ...Go and login back to CGI portal on Monday night or early Tuesday ....by then the Portal has AUTO UPDATE the DS 160 . YOU WILL NOW HAVE TO REPRINT YOUR VISA APPOINTMENT which will display your new DS 160 NUMBER .

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ess: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

HEY ! HEY !

I DID NOT WANT TO REPLY YOU BEFORE BUT I THINK I HAVE TO BECAUSE OF YOUR LAST SENTENCES WHICH EXPOSED YOUR KIND.

you do not need any invitation letters for visit visa, VOs will not look at them. (YOU ARE A CONSULAR RIGHT ?)

1. Visit Visa is B1/B2 ... YES or NO ? type your answer and let everyone read it ......

2. NOW YOU ARE GOING FOR A CONFERENCE OR WEDDING ( WHICH FALLS UNDER B1/B2) .... DO YOU NEED CONFERENCE REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION WHICH SERVE AS YOUR INVITATION LETTER .... YES OR NO ? FAMILY OF 4 ARE GOING FOR A REPUTABLE WEDDING IN THE UNITED STATES..TELL US THE VOS has never asked CAN I SEE THE WEDDING FLIER OR INVITATION ?

3. some supporting documents you are mentioning are not needed too like marriage certificates and bank statements....

YOU ARE GOING FOR A CONFERENCE OR SEMINAR WITH 1 OR 2 WEEKS HOTEL RESERVATION AND YOU CLAIMED TO BE FULLY CAPABLE .... OR HUSBAND AND WIFE ARE GOING FOR A CHRISTIAN CAMP OR SEMINAR FOR 2 WEEKS.... THESE 2 SCENARIOS... TELL ALL NIGERIANS HOW WILL THEY SHOW EVIDENCE OF FUNDS OR FINANCIAL ABILITY ? ASIDE WEARING WEDDING RING AND SHOWING FAMILY PHOTOS ... WHAT DOCUMENTS SHOWS YOU AS A MARRIED APPLICANT ?

4. - you can actually retrieve submitted ds160, but im not sure if it is time bound.

YOU CAN RETRIEVE ONGOING SUBMITTED DS 160 (UN GOING MEANS YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED AT THE END OF THE FORM AND HAVE NOT SUBMITTED FINALLY) WITHIN 30 DAYS ... YES OR NO......

YOU CANNOT RETRIEVE AND EDIT OR ADD INFORMATION OR CORRECT ANYTHING IN ALREADY SIGNED AND FINALLY SUBMITTED DS 160 .... YES OR NO

4.- some agents do get closer dates, i dont know how they get them but I'm a witness to that. FAKE WITNESS. YOU ARE ADVERTISING YOURSELF.

THIS IS THE 1ST SENTENCE THAT EXPOSED YOU AS AN AGENT AND I AM NOT FIGHTING YOU FOR THAT ....

THE ONLY WAY TO GET CLOSER DATE FOR B1/B2 (VISITING VISA ) IS VIA EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT ONLY ...I REPEAT ONLY .... YES OR NO ?

THE 3 CATEGORIES THE USA EMBASSY GIVES EMERGENCY VISA APPOINTMENTS TO ARE

1. MEDICAL
2 . STUDENT AND
3. BUSINESS

YES OR NO ? SO YOUR AGENT OR WHOSOEVER THAT YOU CLAIM THAT THEY DO GET AN EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT CANNOT DO MAGIC...THEY FOLLOWS THE PROCEDURE UNDER THE 3 CATEGORIES ABOVE .... YES OR NO ?

5. Lastly do you have a valid US visa? It feels like you are over trying here. Take it easy ok.

THIS IS THE 2ND SENTENCES THAT EXPOSED YOU AS AN AGENT WHO IS TRYING TO ADVERTISE HIMSELF UNECESSARILY ...

DOES EVERYONE WHO GIVES COUNSEL OR ADVICE HERE HAS A VALID US VISA ?.... YES OR NO ? IS HAVING A VALID US VISA THE QUALIFICATION TO GIVE OR SHARE EXPERIENCE ON NAIRALAND ?

I AM OVERTRYIN ? I AM SPOILING YOUR WORK ABI WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?

I CHALLENGE YOU TO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS FOR PUBLIC TO READ AND DECIDE WHO IS THE JJC OR NOVICE HERE . AND NO MATTER YOUR RESPONSE I WONT REPLY YOU AGAIN !!!

I am not fighting for position here , i am not advertising and I am not here to put anyone down. But if you tackle me YOU GO MEET BRICK WALL .

You think writing in capital will give you an edge? You are overworking yourself honestly.
Some of us hang around because of people like you.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2023
fkj950ax:
Seems it's that season again... the 3rd quarter of the year - strange people with bizarre motives find this thread and just butt in spewing so many bs. But they always disappear after people find out what their deal is.
NewBoyKhashoggi took the 2023 mantle.

Hey !

Let the GENERAL PUBLIC clicked on our profile s and go to all the posts we have posted on Nairaland . OR DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS SUCH LINK ? Then the general public will see who is the real TRAVEL AGENT or the CON MAN .

I clicked on Ess profile and saw one of his post where he mentioned selling of dates ....I was just laughing.

Your click are worried whenever you see someone with a new style but i am not here for you. If you think i am over exposing or over teaching kindly approach me .....I AM A LAGOSIAN and a Street bred man.

You re right , i appear and disappear on Nairaland because Nairaland is like a fun to me ...I never take it as a do or die like all of you re doing .

Tell your click to eshew me or join me ...I am not here for anyone.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chefyemc: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2023
Thanks so much ,appreciate and God bless

quote author=NewBoyKhashoggi post=127046683]

Hey !

You are back ....I am just laughing.

1. If you are certain that you have filled the new one appropriately AND THE NEW ONE ACCEPTED YOUR PHOTO because the print out must shows your photo.... Review it very well and print out the pages before final submission ......NOW SIGN AND CLICK SUBMIT AND PRINT OUT THE CONFIRMATION PAGE..

2. If you are certain that you don't need the old one again leave it ..forget it ...it will disappear itself after 30days...just FOCUS ON THIS NEW ONE .

HOW TO UPDATE ....

1. For the New DS 160 you just submitted and print out and which displays your photo and Confirmation number .... YOU ARE GOOD TO GO WITH IT ..THATS WHAT YOU 'RE TAKING TO THE EMBASSY .

2. Login to your CGI Portal ..(that page you booked your appointment). AFTER LOGIN ..look your Upper left and click Update profile... It will bring out new page ..Stroll down and find DS 160 NUMBER .....CLEAR THE ONE YOU SEE ....AND TYPE THE NEW DS 160 CONFIRMATION NUMBER IN YOUR HAND IN THE SPACE.

3. STROLL down to the right side of the page and click SAVE . After saving successfully....Log out of your CGI portal ....

4. Let's assume you do all this on Sunday ...Go and login back to CGI portal on Monday night or early Tuesday ....by then the Portal has AUTO UPDATE the DS 160 . YOU WILL NOW HAVE TO REPRINT YOUR VISA APPOINTMENT which will display your new DS 160 NUMBER .

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
hunee:
y'all writing epistles here should let us rest!
@justwise, come and flush this place abeg!

Hey !

I am just doing this as fun. I am not an agent and i don't work for any.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

I am just doing this as fun.

You are spamming this thread. This thread ran differently before you found it a few weeks ago. We don't call each other evil or scream at people.
@justwise or anyone else (incl you) is not under compulsion to answer questions. There is no scorecard on who does what. There is no competition or challenge needed.
This is not a theme or amusement park for you to catch your fun. People genuinely come here for information.

This is how the former Part 4 got derailed, and you are leading that charge here again

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mr Their is God, Allow us to rest here.
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey !

How many questions has Justwise himself answered here ? How many have you answered yourself ?

Just like his name ..Justwise is wise so he would not flush anybody here because if he does then Nairaland will become a ghost forum and another rival forum will spring up. It is you evil cabal that should caution yourselves.

@ Justwise

I CHALLENGE YOU TO DELETE (IF YOU HAVE THE POWER ) THE FRAUDULENT PROFILE ON NAIRALAND .. CHECK ALL OUR PROFILES AND POSTS AND PINPOINT ANY ONE WHO HAS EVER SUPPORTED ADVITISEMENT OR WHATSOEVER. I know all of them .

I am just doing this as fun. I am not an agent and i don't work for any.

Today is Sunday, I dey with Baba God for Church. Their is God, Dont give up" grin
Matthew 7:15-20 - Our Today sermon for church

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
hunee:
Mr Their is God, Allow us to rest here.
Today is Sunday, I dey with Baba God for Church. Their is God, Dont give up" grin
Matthew 7:15-20 - Our Today sermon for church

Hey !

@ hunee .. Happy Sunday ..One love .

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
fkj950ax:

You are spamming this thread. This thread ran differently before you found it a few weeks ago. We don't call each other evil or scream at people.
@justwise or anyone else (incl you) is not under compulsion to answer questions. There is no scorecard on who does what. There is no competition or challenge needed.
This is not a theme or amusement park for you to catch your fun. People genuinely come here for information.

This is how the former Part 4 got derailed, and you are leading that charge here again

Hey !

You re the one attacking me . I am not new here . I have been on Nairaland since inception . You were the one who dabbled into my piece . Do you know the meaning of spamming ??

I did not found this thread few weeks . I HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE YOU . I am not a 40 yr old guy.

POINT OUT WHERE I SPAM ANY THREAD HERE . PLS EXPOSE ME....POINT THAT PLACE OUT .

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (436) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.