Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,493 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (930907 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ess:
Lol at "register with google". SMH
Lmao 🀣 I can’t laugh o. Make I just Dey look

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Okay, thanks.

You sha use style abuse me small abi lol πŸ˜†

No wahala.... Na something wey man dey find dey turn man to mumu lol πŸ˜†

Hey !

No I never meant to insult you indirectly , in all honesty even some professors , bankers , lecturers and teachers at time does not know that they can easily get a link quickly via search machine or tools like Google.

For example , do you believe that i have a friend whose daughter wanted to do something with NNPC and the person was asking about the website ? I said type NNPC on Google period ! He is an MSc holder , he is educated but just waiting for the website which is fine ...but he can just easily type NNPC on Google...do you get ?

I am awfully sorry anyways πŸ™

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ess: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Abi...It is easier o. Wonders will not end on this space!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ess:
Lol at "register with google". SMH

Hey !

@ Ess you 're back again .😌

When i wrote registered with Google i understand what i wrote and i can defend it in the presence of any panel . To register with Google does not necessarily mean to go to Google and pay .

Gone are the days of free-meal with Google . Google itself as an organisation can input the noun phrase like .. Davido, Ronaldo, MTN, Ghana on their database FOR FREE because the aforementioned are internationally KNOWN.

NOW ..type Ess (your monicker) on Google and let's see if it's going to bring out your own Ess πŸ˜ƒ. The only way to bring out your own Ess and which i doubt is to type Ess Nairaland on Google ....so if it brings it then you have used Nairaland influence.

But to have your own Ess on Google Worldwide , you have to personally approach Google and PAY MONEY OR COMMIT AN INTERNATIONAL CRIME (like Osama bin Ladin)πŸ˜ƒ

Therefore..either paid or not paid ...All Internationally accredited conference MUST BE REGISTERED WITH GOOGLE and other search tools .

There is God. Don't give up.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Hey !

Una team plenty here ooo 😁

@Debbieeeeee and

@Ess (who has allegedly gotten US visa twice but using it to criticize answers on Nairaland ).

Below is the question asked by @Idaytesj29

Hello! any link to an International Conference on Corrections, Prisons, Inmates or Policing in any state in the US?

Please i challenge both of you to give him appropriate answer . Give us the link.

@justwise i do hope you are following ? Don't say NewBoyKashoggi is shouting ooo. Na jeje i answer question ooo.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ess: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey !

@ Ess you 're back again .😌

When i wrote registered with Google i understand what i wrote and i can defend it in the presence of any panel . To register with Google does not necessarily mean to go to Google and pay .

Gone are the days of free-meal with Google . Google itself as an organisation can input the noun phrase like .. Davido, Ronaldo, MTN, Ghana on their database FOR FREE because the aforementioned are internationally KNOWN.

NOW ..type Ess (your monicker) on Google and let's see if it's going to bring out your own Ess πŸ˜ƒ. The only way to bring out your own Ess and which i doubt is to type Ess Nairaland on Google ....so if it brings it then you have used Nairaland influence.

But to have your own Ess on Google Worldwide , you have to personally approach Google and PAY MONEY OR COMMIT AN INTERNATIONAL CRIME (like Osama bin Ladin)πŸ˜ƒ

Therefore..either paid or not paid ...All Internationally accredited conference MUST BE REGISTERED WITH GOOGLE and other search tools .

There is God. Don't give up.

Lol...Nairaland no go kill me.
Coincidentially search engine was my final year project. Indeed "register with google".
Enjoy yourself...

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey !

Una team plenty here ooo 😁

@Debbieeeeee and

@Ess (who has allegedly gotten US visa twice but using it to criticize answers on Nairaland ).

Below is the question asked by @Idaytesj29

Hello! any link to an International Conference on Corrections, Prisons, Inmates or Policing in any state in the US?

Please i challenge both of you to give him appropriate answer . Give us the link.

@justwise i do hope you are following ? Don't say NewBoyKashoggi is shouting ooo. Na jeje i answer question ooo.

Hello Good evening, I told you earlier to be nice in your response to people. Go to the previous thread and see how peaceful and informative it was. You have written so many wrong informations that make Nigerians getting a visa very tough.

Also, please can you try and limit your posts to three or four sentences? Reading your long posts is actually very dizzying. Just respond to questions with experience and don't run around with too many points. There is not gang up here, nobody pays anyone a kobo to answer questions here. We give info based on experience and experience of others around us. Please be calming down small small.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
Idaytesj29:

You can check with your association. That's the easiest way to get reputable conferences that can help improve you in your career. If the conference is for japa purposes then forget it. It won't work.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Blaquewood:
Please house, anyone with link to WhatsApp or telegram groups for early date search should plz drop link or a way to contact them. Please I need it badly. Thank you in advance

This place have changed. Nobody wants to drop link anymore. Just use your search button on telegram. You might be lucky.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Anyways Madam .. If you enter the US with B1/B2 (Tourist visa) or short visa as you wrote ..Yes you can change your visa status to Permanent Residency status (a.k.a the green card) all through citizenship ...thus ;

(1). You can buy house or property in the US while on non immigrant visa ..ie B1/B2...F1..L1..H1B..and TN visa. (not everyone can afford this route) 😌

(3). Recently (year 2023) , the US Citizenship and Immigration Service USCIS announced that those traveling to the US on B1/B2 visa can now apply for jobs and attend job interviews (it's a new development though) . I don't want to mention other LEGAL AVENUES because brevity is the soul of wit.

Despite the fact that the aforementioned process can be difficult and complicated to achieve , it is also not impossible to attain especially with the assistance of an immigration attorney.

Any other question ?

No 1 is actually incorrect. My friend bought a house and hasn't been able to renew her visa. Try to de give information based on experience na.
To switch from b1/b2 to resident when one gets into US is next to impossible. No one should be advised to take that risk.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
jhidey08:
Hello everyone, I know the website says you can only apply for an emergency interview if you fall within certain categories. My question however is, is it possible for someone attending their son’s wedding ceremony to apply for an emergency interview? Especially if such person’s previous interview was canceled by the embassy.

Please share your thoughts, thank you!

Was it an emergency request that was cancelled or normal visa appointment? If it is a normal visa appointment then the person should write the embassy through their profile
Note that wedding does not classify as emergency.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 5:19am On Nov 23, 2023
flourishing247:

Hello Good evening, I told you earlier to be nice in your response to people. Go to the previous thread and see how peaceful and informative it was. You have written so many wrong informations that make Nigerians getting a visa very tough.

Also, please can you try and limit your posts to three or four sentences? Reading your long posts is actually very dizzying. Just respond to questions with experience and don't run around with too many points. There is not gang up here, nobody pays anyone a kobo to answer questions here. We give info based on experience and experience of others around us. Please be calming down small small.

Good evening sir !

Oh ! Thank you sir . Kindly repost and correct all the wrong information i have posted . I want to learn from you sir .

And you wrote that you use to feel dizzy when reading my post 😊 You know that we children of nowadays like ESSAY writing and i also did history during my secondary school years.

Not to be rude oo and not meant to be insultive but I will suggest you get eye Google sir since you re always interested in reading my piece because i am not going to stop my writing format.

Thank you for your interest in me.

Thank you .😌

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 5:27am On Nov 23, 2023
flourishing247:

No 1 is actually incorrect. My friend bought a house and hasn't been able to renew her visa. Try to de give information based on experience na.
To switch from b1/b2 to resident when one gets into US is next to impossible. No one should be advised to take that risk.

Hey !

Okay it's only number 1 that is incorrect , that means you scored me 80 over 100%.

But sir ! Don't you think that your friend might have bought the house via a fraudulent means in the USA and that was the reason he or she was unable to get the visa renew ?

Abi Sir ? Let's assume that a Togolese businessman came to Nigeria and bought a mansion worth 200.M in Magodo - Lagos . Then he went back to Togo and after 6 months he wanted to come back to Nigeria to collect his rent or get notification to come and pay tax on the property and the Nigeria embassy in Togo denied him visa 😊. Do you think that is reasonable sir ?

I want to learn pls, kindly teach me sir .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Idaytesj29(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey !

No I never meant to insult you indirectly , in all honesty even some professors , bankers , lecturers and teachers at time does not know that they can easily get a link quickly via search machine or tools like Google.

For example , do you believe that i have a friend whose daughter wanted to do something with NNPC and the person was asking about the website ? I said type NNPC on Google period ! He is an MSc holder , he is educated but just waiting for the website which is fine ...but he can just easily type NNPC on Google...do you get ?

I am awfully sorry anyways πŸ™

No problem bro. I can understand you better now. Good morning .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Idaytesj29(m): 6:13am On Nov 23, 2023
flourishing247:

You can check with your association. That's the easiest way to get reputable conferences that can help improve you in your career. If the conference is for japa purposes then forget it. It won't work.

Thanks for responding , the conference is actually for Japa.

Is the US embassy not granting visit visa based on conference anymore?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2023
This is absolutely ridiculous and nonsensical.
You cannot adjust a Visit Visa (B1/B2) while in the US to a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) by purchasing a house in the US. What type of dingbat information is this? From B1/B2 to House Purchase to Green Card? Are things okay in your corner?
Even Green Card to Citizenship is another process, and you actually think "people can get citizenship by buying a home while on B1/B2"?

Please if you do get a B1/B2 and travel to the US, do not consider the inaccurate info above. Everything is going to be based majorly on your interview/profile in Nigeria. You asked for 2-3 weeks vacation or conference and now you want to extend to one (1) year by I-539? You will be denied and will have extra answers to give at your next renewal or even next POE. If (and when) you abuse your B1/B2 and try to adjust through marriage or school, that request to extend will be waiting for you. Please don't do it.
I-539 works mostly for people/family members of people with other status and/or visa type while visiting them in the USA. Example - you work for UN or Chevron or Microsoft and your mother comes visiting. She can extend. Your father came for health reasons and the sister/brother or cousin who came along to stay with him has to extend because the medical issue is getting longer than planned. Grandma and Mother In Law came for Ọmα»₯gwọ, and wants to stay till baby is 1 year old. Extending B1/B2 doesn't give you Work Permit or Green Card, which is what most people here are truly looking for.

Even the info about applying for jobs while on B1/B2 only allows you to apply. You can only start working after you change your visa status, which in recent times is difficult as companies don't need to sponsor applicants when there are tens of thousand qualified people in the US currently that can fill such position, and do not require sponsorship. Being able to apply for a job while on a B1/B2 doesn't give you Work Permit or Green Card, which once again is what most people here are truly looking for.

Those who even came for studies haven't gotten employment. Everyday, I see around me those who came on student visa hustling to remain legal after completing their programs.

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2023
fkj950ax:
You cannot adjust a Visit Visa (B1/B2) while in the US to a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) by purchasing a house in the US. What type of dingbat information is this? From B1/B2 to House Purchase to Green Card? Are things okay in your corner?
Even Green Card to Citizenship is another process, and you actually think "people can get citizenship by buying a home while on B1/B2"?

Please if you do get a B1/B2 and travel to the US, do not consider the inaccurate info above. Everything is going to be based majorly on your interview/profile in Nigeria. You asked for 2-3 weeks vacation or conference and now you want to extend to one (1) year by I-539? You will be denied and will have extra answers to give at your next renewal or even next POE. If (and when) you abuse your B1/B2 and try to adjust through marriage or school, that request to extend will be waiting for you. Please don't do it.
I-539 works mostly for people/family members of people with other status and/or visa type while visiting them in the USA. Example - you work for UN or Chevron or Microsoft and your mother comes visiting. She can extend. Your father came for health reasons and the sister/brother or cousin who came along to stay with him has to extend because the medical issue is getting longer than planned. Grandma and Mother In Law came for Ọmα»₯gwọ, and wants to stay till baby is 1 year old. Extending B1/B2 doesn't give you Work Permit or Green Card, which is what most people here are truly looking for.

Even the info about applying for jobs while on B1/B2 only allows you to apply. You can only start working after you change your visa status, which in recent times is difficult as companies don't need to sponsor applicants when there are tens of thousand qualified people in the US currently that can fill such position, and do not require sponsorship. Being able to apply for a job while on a B1/B2 doesn't give you Work Permit or Green Card, which once again is what most people here are truly looking for.

Those who even came for studies haven't gotten employment. Everyday, I see around me those who came on student visa hustling to remain legal after completing their programs.

Hey !

This is unnecessary post . You are just going back and forth on what i have already explained. I don't know why some people thinks or feels that genuine and accurate information has to come ONLY through them.

BELOW IS PART OF YOUR WRITE UP .....

Even the info about applying for jobs while on B1/B2 only allows you to apply. You can only start working after you change your visa status.

Now go back to my piece ..you are still quoting what i already wrote sir πŸ˜€.

Many people will claims they have US visas , Canada visas , UK visas and properties .. YET THEY ARE CONSTANTLY ON NAIRALAND JOSTLING FOR NUMBER 1 KING OF COMMENT POSITION. 😌
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2023
fkj950ax:

Hey !

Quoting you above ....

Everyday you see around you , okay you have told us that you are in the US but DONT YOU SLEEP AT ALL ?

Generally you should be sleeping right now . ARE YOU A SHAREHOLDER in Nairaland ?

I am in Nigeria and not claiming anything but 2 of my blood-siblings graduated from UC Berkeley and they are now an American citizens. THEY WORK THEIR WAYS LEGALLY. They will soon be here for Xmas πŸ˜ƒ

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

I live in California. It's not hidden info to people on this thread. Its just 1054pm here. Maybe I work graveyard this week or I am not planning to go to bed early because there's holiday tomorrow. I can sleep or not sleep whenever I want.
You try to be slippery and deceptive, which isn't surprising with your antecedents.
You said Visit Visa can become Green Card, as you can now apply for Job. Applying for job doesn't give green card. Even, if you do, you still have to get a work permit. Which you are not explaining to your clients before pushing them over the cliff without parachutes.
Everyone used to contribute to the ideals of this thread until you came along with spurious information capable to harming people.
People correcting you is part of peer review, but you think its about your knowledge (or lack of it).
Once again as people have pointed out, you are providing false and misleading info capable of harming the rest of us.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Hey !

I like your honesty . But nevertheless i will not support entering America via illegal means . But let me clarify to you that the US embassy is still granting visa to anyone going for conference IF THE PERSON SATISFIED THE REQUIREMENTS.

2. If you got your visa to attend the conference and you board a plane and land in America then YOU HAVE NOT ENTERED AMERICA ILLEGALLY. or YOU DID NOT ENTER AMERICA ILLEGALLY because the US embassy gives you visa and you board a plane to enter their country. Therefore, they have your bio-data.

3. Those who entered the US illegally are those who crossed borders from Mexico, Canada etc or those who came via boat or ship from the Carribbean. They do not have any documented BIO DATA in the US database.

I always listen to positive advice because some people will make things looks like you WANT TO GO TO THE MOON 😊 .

But please πŸ™ don't do anything illegal.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2023
fkj950ax:

I live in California. It's not hidden info to people on this thread. Its just 1054pm here. Maybe I work graveyard this week or I am not planning to go to bed early because there's holiday tomorrow. I can sleep or not sleep whenever I want.
You try to be slippery and deceptive, which isn't surprising with your antecedents.
You said Visit Visa can become Green Card, as you can now apply for Job. Applying for job doesn't give green card. Even, if you do, you still have to get a work permit. Which you are not explaining to your clients before pushing them over the cliff without parachutes.
Everyone used to contribute to the ideals of this thread until you came along with spurious information capable to harming people.
People correcting you is part of peer review, but you think its about your knowledge (or lack of it).
Once again as people have pointed out, you are providing false and misleading info capable of harming the rest of us.

Hey !

1. Go back and copy my comment here . You have twisted it in order for you to condemn the piece and make it to look like i wrote ..HEY EVERYBODY YOU CAN GET GREEN CARD WITH VISIT VISA ! Haba ! Make Una dey fear God .

2. I don't have any client. I am not a travel agent and i don't work for any agency .

3. Where did you correct me ? Repost the correction sir .

4. You are all ATTACKING me not correcting.

THIS IS CORRECTION

Hey Mr Newboy are you sure that info is accurate or it's a new development ?

THIS IS ATTACK

Who is this new boy that want to spoil our forum with foolish copy and paste bunkums 😊

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Idaytesj29(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey !

I like your honesty . But nevertheless i will not support entering America via illegal means . But let me clarify to you that the US embassy is still granting visa to anyone going for conference IF THE PERSON SATISFIED THE REQUIREMENTS.

2. If you got your visa to attend the conference and you board a plane and land in America then YOU HAVE NOT ENTERED AMERICA ILLEGALLY. or YOU DID NOT ENTER AMERICA ILLEGALLY because the US embassy gives you visa and you board a plane to enter their country. Therefore, they have your bio-data.

3. Those who entered the US illegally are those who crossed borders from Mexico, Canada etc or those who came via boat or ship from the Carribbean. They do not have any documented BIO DATA in the US database.

I always listen to positive advice because some people will make things looks like you WANT TO GO TO THE MOON 😊 .

But please πŸ™ don't do anything illegal.

Sure, my plan is to visit and apply for study.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Don't apply for a Visit Visa and plan to "convert" to study while Stateside.
Apply to Community Colleges from Nigeria, the fees are cheaper and sometimes easier to get placement than full fledged universities. You'd still go for interview like you would for B1/B2.
The programs are also flexible. You also get SSN and EAD for 20hr/week to work legally. What you do with your other hours is anyone's guess. Just make sure you have your minimum course units. Avoid hybrid programs.
The hurdle to cross will be when your program is done, what next? That's what applicants are not being told when they hoodwink them to go study route. The only option is sham marriage. Jobs are not guaranteed, without which you'd be out of status.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Please note that some visas come with conditions. You can only use it for the purpose you applied for. Entering US and deciding to stay back without adequate documentation will lead to a life of misery. Don't let anyone decieve you. Apply to colleges from Nigeria. Pick good courses and have a good reason for going to study in the US. I wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
NewBoyKhashoggi:

Hey !

Okay it's only number 1 that is incorrect , that means you scored me 80 over 100%.

But sir ! Don't you think that your friend might have bought the house via a fraudulent means in the USA and that was the reason he or she was unable to get the visa renew ?

Abi Sir ? Let's assume that a Togolese businessman came to Nigeria and bought a mansion worth 200.M in Magodo - Lagos . Then he went back to Togo and after 6 months he wanted to come back to Nigeria to collect his rent or get notification to come and pay tax on the property and the Nigeria embassy in Togo denied him visa 😊. Do you think that is reasonable sir ?

I want to learn pls, kindly teach me sir .

US visas don't get issued based on logic. You should know that by now. Especially for Nigerians. That's why I keep telling you to respond based on experience not on logic or what you see on Google. It is far different from what is happening at Walter Carrington.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
Idaytesj29:

They do but it has to be really important to your job. That's why I said you should check with your organisation associations. Don't just pick a random conference. Please don't japa via conference. It might look so easy and simple but it is no longer as favourable as it was then. You will just complicate your life.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
flourishing247:

US visas don't get issued based on logic. You should know that by now. Especially for Nigerians. That's why I keep telling you to respond based on experience not on logic or what you see on Google. It is far different from what is happening at Walter Carrington.

Hey !

Alright thank you sir . I got you 😊

There is God .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Khez: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2023
Guys please I got an interview on the 12th of December, London ,can I edit submitted d160 form ? Or start a new one will I still maintain my interview date or it is going to start afresh automatically with me losing my initial date ? I wanted to edit something out of the form please!! Can someone enlighten me abegi

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Khez: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2023
flourishing247:

Guys please I got an interview on the 12th of December, London ,can I edit submitted d160 form ? Or start a new one will I still maintain my interview date or it is going to start afresh automatically with me losing my initial date ? I wanted to edit something out of the form please!! Can someone enlighten me abegi
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Khez: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2023
Has anyone been recently approved from London and is on a uk student visa abegi?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NewBoyKhashoggi(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Hey !

It's okay . If your plan is to visit and study i will recommend that you focus on one route and the route that will do you good is STUDY ROUTE ...though depends on your age ranges ..Bsc , MSc , PhD, etc.

But PLEASE ! Don't apply to a Community college , ok ? Apply to University. People who usually have edge with community colleges are professional people who are going for short trainings or very young applicant who needs pre University experience.

That being said . By the time you finish your study in the US , i believe you won't come to Nairaland to ask people to teach you what to do if you want to remain in America 😊

But do everything in a legal ways.

There is God ...don't give up.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dracoe(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2023
Hi guys,
I am currently about to start my NYSC and my interview date is February. I plan on visiting for 2 weeks.
Does me currently doing NYSC boost my chances as that’s a tie back to home and enough motive to come back or does it deter it ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (436) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Tripletmom, peejay03 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.