Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (934846 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by coolsheyi(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mail cgi and request for temporary password. Their database already captured your email.

Kirusky4life:
Hi Fam, I have been trying to create an appointment account for over 2 weeks now, but I keep getting the error messages in the screenshot. I already had different ppl assist me but same issue. Any idea how i can bypass this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Olisa4all: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Reelz:
Good morning all.. please if a company is inviting someone to the US for training.. can they issue 2 years B1/B2 visa

YES

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-typeb1b2.asp

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dammytush(f): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hi everyone pls I need an advice on the emergency appointment,I recently applied but was denied twice,purpose for medical treatment, I don’t know if there is something I’m doing wrong or I applied earlier cos my tentative date is April 9... pls anyone with info that can help will be appreciated
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TheEnforcer: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dammytush:
Hi everyone pls I need an advice on the emergency appointment,I recently applied but was denied twice,purpose for medical treatment, I don’t know if there is something I’m doing wrong or I applied earlier cos my tentative date is April 9... pls anyone with info that can help will be appreciated
Isit pregnancy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dammytush(f): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yes,it’s pregnancy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dammytush:

It maybe that you applied early or you didn't submit enough medical documents. Be sure to include medical documents, letter from Physician stating how urgent you need to get treated. Letter and estimated billing documents from US hospital, where you will be staying should also be stated and everything should be fine.

Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dammytush(f): 10:38am On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=UmmZayd post=109665362]

It maybe that you applied early or you didn't submit enough medical documents. Be sure to include medical documents, letter from Physician stating how urgent you need to get treated. Letter and estimated billing documents from US hospital, where you will be staying should also be stated and everything should be fine.

Best of luck

Thanks a lot I really appreciate the info but the proof of funds I’m i to upload statement of account or bank verification from sponsor.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oyekora: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kirusky4life:
Hi Fam, I have been trying to create an appointment account for over 2 weeks now, but I keep getting the error messages in the screenshot. I already had different ppl assist me but same issue. Any idea how i can bypass this?
Do send an email to: support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com

Title: CGIFederal Registration Error

Body:

Hello,

I am xx xx, I am trying to register on cgifederal portal as new user but it's not going through. Below is the response I'm getting;

- your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted
- User could not be created. Please ensure first name and last name are entered correctly as they are in your passport.

Kindly assist with possible solution to it as I urgently need to book an appointment.

Regards,
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blackfinegirl(f): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=Blackfinegirl post=109339979]Hello everyone

My interview date is in march, can I add my new born as a dependant or I have to get a date for him seperatly.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nwauwa(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=Blackfinegirl post=109689462][/quote]
Don’t add him, it will cancel yout own appointment.
Book the earliest available date for him, since he’s still an infant ie less than a year old, go with his docs( visa payment reciept, appointment and DS 160) and 80% chance they would attend to him too. Someone I knew did it that way with her 2 months old daughter
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
nwauwa:

Don’t add him, it will cancel yout own appointment.
Book the earliest available date for him, since he’s still an infant ie less than a year old, go with his docs( visa payment reciept, appointment and DS 160) and 80% chance they would attend to him too. Someone I knew did it that way with her 2 months old daughter

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by coldsummer: 2:40am On Jan 26, 2022
HEARD DROPBOX IS BACK. THIS MEANS DATE WILL BEGIN TO FREE UP NOW.

SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DATE, Please keep checking

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mzwealthy: 4:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Please how true is dis drop box information
coldsummer:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Bame: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Please advice with the link to getting this done.
coldsummer:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nwauwa(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2022
coldsummer:

only for F1 and F2 NIV
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nwauwa(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2022
Blackfinegirl:

Thank you!!
u are welcome
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mrsoft3(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good evening everyone, so I have a friend that wants to travel to the US, its her first time. She has a cousin there already and it's a work visa. Can anybody help on how to go about this process? Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Good evening everyone, so I have a friend that wants to travel to the US, its her first time. She has a cousin there already and it's a work visa. Can anybody help on how to go about this process? Thank you

Step 1
Go to ceac.state.gov and fill a DS160 form
Step 2
Pay Visa Fees (preferably GTB)
Step 3
Go to ustraveldocs.com/ng, create a profile and book an appointment for an interview.

Notes.
A cousin's work visa has no bearing on her application. It may serve as a reason her application is declined if it is interpreted as immigration intent.

Things that are likely to help are her work-life profile, economic ties to Nigeria, travel history (not compulsory), familial relationships, a dash of confidence and to believe in God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by naxee9294: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2022
fkj950ax:

Step 1
Go to ceac.state.gov and fill a DS160 form
Step 2
Pay Visa Fees (preferably GTB)
Step 3
Go to ustraveldocs.com/ng, create a profile and book an appointment for an interview.

Notes.
A cousin work visa has no bearing on her application. It may serve as a reason her application is declined if it is interpreted as immigration intent.

Things that are likely to help are her work-life profile, economic ties to Nigeria, travel history (not compulsory), familial relationships, a dash of confidence and believe in God.
hello � good morning
Pls do you have a way that someone can get earlier dates smh available dates now are October 2023
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tedpayne: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Hi guys,

Is Dropbox really back?

https://thestreetjournal.org/us-resumes-drop-box-application-in-nigeria/ ?

Also, I have an appointment for March 2022 - I booked it almost a year ago. My circumstances have changed can I fill a new DS 160 form without losing my appointment?

Can anyone guide me?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oyekora: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2022
Yes you can. Fill another form then go to your cgi portal to edit the ds160 code quote author=tedpayne post=109 726320]Hi guys,

Is Dropbox really back?

https://thestreetjournal.org/us-resumes-drop-box-application-in-nigeria/ ?

Also, I have an appointment for March 2022 - I booked it almost a year ago. My circumstances have changed can I fill a new DS 160 form without losing my appointment?

Can anyone guide me? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by babs4all: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gigli: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2022
babs4all:
https://ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visarenewinfo.asp

Seems Dropbox is back really

Only for Students.....this page is not the current page
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Didiiiiiiiii: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello is there anyone that has dollar for sale ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Uchevec: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yes it is back

babs4all:
https://ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-visarenewinfo.asp

Seems Dropbox is back really
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
naxee9294:
hello � good morning
Pls do you have a way that someone can get earlier dates smh available dates now are October 2023

No I don't

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by echefe1000: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
I previously requested emergency appointment but haven't heard back. Now the emergency appointment option is not showing in my portal. Is this normal - Does anyone have any idea why?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 7031646386(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Good morning All,
Thanks for the good work you all put on this platform for the newbies like me. I have a pressing issue that needs urgent positive response.
I applied for b1/b2 visit visa last March while the earliest available date for appointment was Jan 4th which I sharply picked it. However, on the 23rd of December, 2021 I got a msg from NIV that my appointment of the above date has been rescheduled to Feb 02. I was confused at first but it still work with my intended date of arrival and annual leave for April. I had to make some little changes on my DS 160 form.
What baffled me most is waking up this morning to see another new msg from NIV that my appointment date has been rescheduled again for August 8. I'm so shocked � and confused atm. How on Earth is that possible (6month loun loun)! My questions are;
- What necessary steps should I take to revert the latest msg?
- Should I still go to the embassy on the 2nd of February?
- Could this be possible/natural cos I know the validity of the visa fee is 1 year?
- I hope that my application is still valid/active cos people are paying/bribing for earliest date?
- Can someone help me with the Lagos embassy COMPLAINT contacts?

The message I got from USVisaNGA goes as follows;
"Your NIV appointment at the US Consulate has been rescheduled. Please check your email for more details".

Pls your urgent positive responses would be helpful �
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oyekora: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pls check your cgi portal to check the date on it. If it has change? If yes send a mail through your response feedback. Best of luck
7031646386:
Good morning All,
Thanks for the good work you all put on this platform for the newbies like me. I have a pressing issue that needs urgent positive response.
I applied for b1/b2 visit visa last March while the earliest available date for appointment was Jan 4th which I sharply picked it. However, on the 23rd of December, 2021 I got a msg from NIV that my appointment of the above date has been rescheduled to Feb 02. I was confused at first but it still work with my intended date of arrival and annual leave for April. I had to make some little changes on my DS 160 form.
What baffled me most is waking up this morning to see another new msg from NIV that my appointment date has been rescheduled again for August 8. I'm so shocked � and confused atm. How on Earth is that possible (6month loun loun)! My questions are;
- What necessary steps should I take to revert the latest msg?
- Should I still go to the embassy on the 2nd of February?
- Could this be possible/natural cos I know the validity of the visa fee is 1 year?
- I hope that my application is still valid/active cos people are paying/bribing for earliest date?
- Can someone help me with the Lagos embassy COMPLAINT contacts?

The message I got from USVisaNGA goes as follows;
"Your NIV appointment at the US Consulate has been rescheduled. Please check your email for more details".

Pls your urgent positive responses would be helpful �

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 7031646386(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oyekora:
Pls check your cgi portal to check the date on it. If it has change? If yes send a mail through your response feedback. Best of luck

Thank you Oyekora!
It has been changed to the new date. This is so painful and unfair. I've sent them an email already, waiting for their response. August 8 is very far fa since last year March.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oyekora: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
I pray we are favoured At the end.
Keep checking at mid night if they flash close date...
7031646386:

Thank you Oyekora!
It has been changed to the new date. This is so painful and unfair. I've sent them an email already, waiting for their response. August 8 is very far fa since last year March.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.