Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (30447 Views)

Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by AuntyAmope(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
F
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by AuntyAmope(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
S
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by AuntyAmope(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
L
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Deicide: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dark and simple
Mhunah_grande

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by jumper524(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Luv9jawomen:
Too much sauce.
this one iz da full package
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by calabaman(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Our very own @Julietcutie.

So pretty!!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Julietcutie(f): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
calabaman:
Our very own @Julietcutie.

So pretty!!!! shocked
Thanks sam smiley
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by calabaman(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Julietcutie:

Thanks sam smiley

Welcome gorgeous.
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
lol. na urhobo girl o.
uhrobo girl? shocked shocked shocked shocked are u sure? she looks like a halfcaste cheesy
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
uhrobo girl? shocked shocked shocked shocked are u sure? she looks like a halfcaste cheesy
pure urhobo.
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
pure urhobo.
thought urhrobo girls are ususually very dark
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
thought urhrobo girls are ususually very dark
lol. So you mean all urhobo girls are dark? Lol
Shey tribe they get only one completion grin
Jane mena the insta twerker is urhobo and she lightskinned
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Petyprincess(f): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
This lady is beautiful naturally without filter! All these have been seeing are packaging with lots of makeup nd filter! No wonder ladies can easily deceive gullible guys like y'all!

7 Likes

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Petyprincess(f): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
My woman crush is very beautiful also kiss Have seen her natural face in movies many times smiley She's also one of the actress i admire her shape alot! Slim nd a bit curvy tongue My type exactly grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Raeheemwayne: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Luv9jawomen:
This gorgeous lady appeared on my homepage recently and I couldn't stop scrolling through her page. What a masterpiece of sexiness.

Waoh, My kind of Milady.

And someone said this girl is not gorgeous? well You can't please everyone.

Make-up - No Make-up.
Filtered - Not Filtered.
Straight or Homo.

I'll smash this one.
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by menabae(f): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
lol. So you mean all urhobo girls are dark? Lol
Shey tribe they get only one completion grin
Jane mena the insta twerker is urhobo and she lightskinned
lol, u are wrong small, both are isoko ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Luv9jawomen:
Too much cuteness.
This girl is in mcb uniben 200lvl.
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
menabae:
lol, u are wrong small, both are isoko ladies
all join tongue
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by otunbalamba: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chingykay77:
And na one bobo go dy Bleep them this sweet girls o............funny enough the nigga still fit dy cheat ....
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Rosieflower(f): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
F
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by ursamajor: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Petyprincess:
My woman crush is very beautiful also kiss Have seen her natural face in movies many times smiley She's also one of the actress i admire her shape alot! Slim nd a bit curvy tongue My type exactly grin
Your type? are you gay?
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Luv9jawomen: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
No more posts?
This interesting thread can't just die like this.
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Jimbadly: 12:06pm On May 01, 2020
Petyprincess:
This lady is beautiful naturally without filter! All these have been seeing are packaging with lots of makeup nd filter! No wonder ladies can easily deceive gullible guys like y'all!

With that nose? undecided

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by frankoben(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2020
Semperty:
Kirachaana

Baby yii fine sheleshe! Yee!
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 01, 2020
this thread is sti goin on cheesy
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2020
I like simple black girls
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by BabbanBura(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

Na u dey ya DP?
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Petyprincess(f): 2:15pm On May 01, 2020
BabbanBura:

Na u dey ya DP?
My twin sis smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by BabbanBura(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

My twin sis smiley

Connect me to her nah, she ain't bad u know!!
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Petyprincess(f): 5:57pm On May 01, 2020
BabbanBura:

Connect me to her nah, she ain't bad u know!!
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by BabbanBura(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol grin

She ain't this gorgeous I guess. Meanwhile Lekki Conservation Centre should have opened if not for aunty Coro.
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Petyprincess(f): 5:45am On May 02, 2020
BabbanBura:

She ain't this gorgeous I guess. Meanwhile Lekki Conservation Centre should have opened of not for aunty Coro.
Lol you think I'm lying? Den whose picture is that? sugavee knows my twin sis na,When she's back from ban ask her okay? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) / Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll / 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.