Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day (7771 Views)

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / How Do I Handle This? / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by youngmo001(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
My ex broke up with me since October 2019, since then u cross my heart not to date any girl again still am ready to marry..the only thing I do is to invite girls to my house, we fvck then u go ur away...all this love love stuff...I don't want to do it for now...tho...wen my ex broke up with me..I was so happy bcus...I will be able to save my money and focus well..and no girl will disturb me for money.
Then last year 2020, November...I mean one girl...she is 18 years old..tall, fair skin and beautiful..her cute face catch a clip of my eye....I didn't want to date this girl...all my target was chop and run....she start coming to my huz everyday..tho she is learning fashion design...I started having love feelings for this girl..we fvck almost everyday...she doesn't have a phone but I told her..I won't buy any phone for u...ooo..make u no use my phone call other guys.... this girl has manipulate my brain with love...am trying to drive my brain off from her...but I don't know how to make her to stop coming...

am scared of.. grooming her..., then she will start following other guys...so I just want her to stop coming to my huz...I don't know how to start..
Though I will be leaving for service on February or March for fresh batch 2021. consider the months I will spend in another state..she will Bleep here....

I just want to end everything now..but I can't...the last time I jokingly told her not to come to my place again..she cried..

Guys...how will I get off the hook.
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by fati2001(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
youngmo001:
My ex broke up with me since October 2019, since then u cross my heart not to date any girl again still am ready to marry..the only thing I do is to invite girls to my house, we fvck then u go ur away...all this love love stuff...I don't want to do it for now...tho...wen my ex broke up with me..I was so happy bcus...I will be able to save my money and focus well..and no girl will disturb me for money.
Then last year 2020, November...I mean one girl....she is 18 years old..tall, fair skin and beautiful..her cute face catch a clip of my eye....I didn't want to date this girl...all my target was chop and run....she start coming to my huz everyday..tho she is learning fashion design...I started having love feelings for this girl..we fvck almost everyday...she doesn't have a phone but I told her..I won't buy any phone for u...ooo..make u no use my phone call other guys.... this girl has manipulate my brain with love...am trying to drive my brain off from her...but I don't know how to make her to stop coming...

am scared of.. grooming her..., then she will start following other guys...so I just want her to stop coming to my huz...I don't know how to start..
Though I will be leaving for service on February or March for fresh batch 2021. consider the months I will spend in another state..she will Bleep here....

I just want to end everything now..but I can't...the last time I jokingly told her not to come to my place again..she cried..

https://www.nairaland.com/6290310/happy-no-girlfriend-enjoying-christmas#96621086

BE DECEIVING YOURSELF

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by youngmo001(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
please ignore the errors there...
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by INnaMAN: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
ok
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by majamajic(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Dreadlock69(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Local man is speechless grin
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by bestpunterever: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
youngmo001:
Then last year 2020, November...I mean one girl...she is 18 years old..tall, fair skin and beautiful..her cute face catch a clip of my eye....I didn't want to date this girl...all my target was chop and run....she start coming to my huz everyday..tho she is learning fashion design...I started having love feelings for this girl..we fvck almost everyday...she doesn't have a phone but I told her..I won't buy any phone for u...ooo..make u no use my phone call other guys.... this girl has manipulate my brain with love...am trying to drive my brain off from her...but I don't know how to make her to stop coming...

send me her Phone No.
I will talk to her

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by EmekaBlue(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
No b very soon February or March u dey enter camp?! Just enjoy your free young vagina while it last. Them fit post you go borno and you go just dey see hijab agbaya Ladies everywhere...even to see ordinary lap go hard so u better enjoy the offer this young blood dey give u

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Homeboiy: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bro this is just the beginning of a new year.

Avoid confusion

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Offpoint1: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Typing....

Still typing...

Stop typing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
and I thought this year will will bring fresh sense to people..smh
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by InfernoNig: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
You are on your own.
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Silentgroper(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
ghost her, easy peasy.
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Stewart883(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Silentgroper:
ghost her, easy peasy.

Hi, I love that you name "Silentgroper" do you really do that?? As in do u really act out that your name in real life?
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by JOACHINpedro: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
You wan hoard babe! angry

You can't eat your cake and have it. Better leave that small girl make she go get a life and hope say no be you deflower her
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Themainboy22: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bring in another girl and invite her for a three.some. Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Kobicove(m): 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
You should be advising the girl on how to organise her life at the stage where she is now

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by zed7: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
youngmo001:

My only interest is which school did you graduate from? This country has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by LadyTianna(f): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
youngmo001:

Lol you want to groom someone when you haven't groomed yourself

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Silentgroper(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Stewart883:

Hi, I love that you name "Silentgroper" do you really do that?? As in do u really act out that your name in real life?
Lol.. Nt anymore. That was my teen days.

thanks though.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by BaddieFreak(f): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
You don't know what you want
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Raggy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oga my advice to u is this.....CARRY UR CROSS
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by The5DME(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
And this one na graduate?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by laivwire(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
If you're really going for service next year then I weep for this country's educational system. Like wtf ,
You actually went for lectures and wrote exams these past 4 years?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by when2(f): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
youngmo001:

Give your life to Christ now, for tomorrow maybe too late.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by SweetCunt97(f): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
youngmo001:

Too bad you don't trust her. I've not seen my man for more than 6 months and d thought of looking at another has never crossed my mind. Anyways you know her better.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by excanny: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
youngmo001:

First, I want to congratulate you from breaking up with your ex that was making into simp, dishing out scare resources to a girl. (You were supposed to be fucking her at zero cost. You were stupid, but ure forgiven for being clever enough to dump her).

So on this latest girl, I hope ure not being stupid giving this one money too or buying her gifts, cos I don't understand ur problem.

Youre worried she will start fucking other guys when u are not around. Of course, she will. So you want to kill urself now?

Guy give urself brain. Bleep and move on. Stop disturbing ur brain over something that won't bring u income.

Do u know how many girls exists? Youre stupid I swear.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by PresidentT(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Reading this from a supposed graduate.... Shameful!
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Angelnath(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle.... and this graduate will also be asking for buhari certificates... It is well.
#angelnath
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Donspicey: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
youngmo001:

Bros kindly go back to school........
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by Jeremani: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bros keep fucking your destiny away
Re: How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day by hernandson(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
youngmo001:
sorry we can't ,I almost though you were an illiterate

(1) (2) (Reply)

ss / True Love in pictures :)♥♥ / I Love My Girlfriend But She Has Too Many Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.