Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her (142176 Views)

Slay Queen Who Threatened To Rape Omah Lay Apologizes / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by IYANGBALI: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Rapmoney:

You may never be able to date a woman of her status in your lifetime. Don't be a kid.

This girl is fokn ugly and her breasts don fall like naira

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by SweetCunt97(f): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Desperate lazy men everywhere trying to reap where they did not sow.

Scammers deserve to be burnt alive.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Babaken(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2020
TheCalculator:
wink
Hmm, this style of gaining more popularity go soon dey trend now
some will even use the means to share their real pics telling people is Editing work.

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by TheExecutioner: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
�'� ����� ���� �� ����� ���� � ��� ���������
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by GeneralPula: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fake story..

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
IYANGBALI:
you still dey alive?
Where you keep vickyrotex and osusumustflow
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Naijaarchive(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bushmeat hunting hunter... The scammer no wise rárá wrong target grin cheesy
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by mysteryman2014: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Toke dey copy copy follow Salawa Abeni o.
Mistchew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
bikerboy1:
For her mind now she's ahead of these blackmailers in their game.

They will shoock her soon.

what else can you do? she just exposed you bro

find another business grin
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Corrinthians(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
This Aunty will not stop being stupid.. Mtcheeww
This is arguably the stupidest comment on nairaland since it was founded. Someone protests a thief from blackmailing and extorting her and you say she's being stupid.

I just hope you weren't the one behind that nonsense.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Mistaicey2288: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
maasoap:

Talking of being stupid. Lol

Oh yea you got a problem with that?
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jeez why do people take these pictures?
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Kobicove(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Is it that these people are unaware that blackmail is a serious crime or that they are just plain stupid? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by anyasiemmanuel(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Just reason how the blackmailer go feel. ����

Lazy youths
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by IYANGBALI: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
you still dey alive?
Where you keep vickyrotex and osusumustflow
ask covid 19
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Fheelzz(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
It can be real though we really can't say grin
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Kcuf: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
I dont see no nudes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Trimque2k1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
lalasticlala:
Popular OAP, Toke Makinwa has released her edited nude photos after a scammer tried to blackmail hair with the fake nudes.

The scammer edited Toke Makinwa's original bikini photos and attempted to scam and blackmail the OAP.

Sharing the fake photos with the threat message she received, Toke Makinwa wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PHWfQFTIQ/
I can't view any nude of the pics posted, abi nor be Toke makinwa again. Person wey dey naked on a norms na una want scam with her own nude...I laugh in Corona language
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by solmus: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
cool

How can anybody with fvcking brains try to blackmail Toke Makinwa with nudes hahaha!! its either a publicity stunt or the scammer is a learner.. if you want to blackmail a nudist like Toke you have to get photos of her fully clothed from up to down complete with hijab

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Cvesta(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nobody will threaten to release this kind of pictures. This is no nude. Let this lady go and sit down and stop looking for cheap publicity

3 Likes

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Mistaicey2288: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Corrinthians:
This is arguably the stupidest comment on nairaland since it was founded. Someone protests a thief from blackmailing and extorting her and you say she's being stupid.

I just hope you weren't the one behind that nonsense.
When i say someone is stupid, I'm not talking about this particular post alone. I'm talking about her generally.. Do you have any idea how much this lady constitutes nuisance all over the internet seeking validation and attention every damn time with irrelevant posts? You need to learn to stop jumping on people's comments unnecessarily when you have no idea about anything yourself... Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Joefat: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
God why.. Thus slippers go still dey hungry some men to suck now... Even my dead body know fit suck am... Tuake.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
I Will fučk this woman or someone that looks like her before I die. Ashawo!

1 Like

Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by airminem(f): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
IYANGBALI:

Breast wey u go beg to touch am sef
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Maliqcious: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
bikerboy1:
For her mind now she's ahead of these blackmailers in their game.

They will shoock her soon.
go shock her na...Toke bad no be today
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Joefat: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
This slippers go still dey hungry some men to suck or lick now... Men and Konji undecided
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hahahahaha what's so special about this trash, those breasts don sagged finish naw
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by oluwasegun007(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Going the salawa way.. If u no u no..

Am finding it hard to believe.
Re: Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her by Akube1z: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Of Ebonyi State Origin / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.